Verified:

locket Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 0:43:49

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Warster:
locket then tell Duna and Sol/evo to stop complaining about it , im sick of reading it all lol

all seriousness, does it really matter now, we got it, you guys got it, you guys did it better, you guys won.

i think people are taking this all too seriously instead of just having fun.

Pretty much this, though. Both sides are getting FA, but your side is better at it than ours :/

I know for a fact based on the countries we have killed you have been getting more FA, the not that i care, we turned the tap off for two weeks from some reason, i disagreed with it, i thought we should get fa the whole time. I have no problem with you getting the fa, just dont lie about it.

also a better phrase would be "Both sides are getting FA, SOF and Rival just know how to use it better and not be killed with it."

You stopped getting it since you didnt need it and your allies who were sending it were netting.. so they are back to netting now.

prank

Sep 25th 2013, 2:07:14

Everyone got FA and there is no way to prove who got more. THERE! SOMEONE SAID IT.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 25th 2013, 2:55:32

THE PHRASE THAT PAYS!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Duna Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 5:34:33

Originally posted by Duna:
Originally posted by Pride:
If MD had taken Rival out this war would be in Sols favor again. FA is one thing taking an entire alliance out of the fight is another.

MD FAed to EVO alot more than LaF killed. And also, even after LaF killed EVO, nw was almost same (about 10% difference, wich means nothing in long war)

And RD(and Laf) have been FAing the bajeesus outta you guys. We're both receiving FA, we both have similar member counts, but you guys had an extra 6k hits and 18 kills from another alliance that we didn't have..

RD & LaF are not even near to MD/PDM/LCN/RAGE (and idk who else FAed you) with all FA you recived.
Plus, similar, but most time SoL&EVO&Monsters has member advantage. Plus, before LaF EVO had 31 tagged. You lost like 10 people after LaF:)
Plus you had extra week hitting with 110 vs 75.

Duna, trying to claim that we got more FA than you guys is ludicrous. PDM has only started aiding(aside from an individual or two) since less than a week ago. MD started out just sending to untagged restarts. Lcn and Rage are tiny and not sending in an organized manner. If you really think that this collection of alliances is sending more than RD/Laf combined, you're dreaming.

As for Evo, we've lost about 5 or so. Had a few go MIA, one detagged himself, a few more just lost interest.

What is really ludicrous is the fact that you refuse to admit it.
Idk about who MD sent to, but we spyed tagged countries and saw them pacted with MD.
LaF FA are very limited to their alliance size. Only few volunteers. And as someone said here, RD not sending us all time like MD, they send only when we need it. Or well, we need less than you.
And well, i would expect it from SoL, but its strange to hear something like it from someone, who understand principles of netting. RIVAL/SoF has nw&land advantage and killing more nw. So, to keep grow with same speed (and nw graphs shows it for like month) you need to get outside help to cover difference in land and killed nw.

Ah, and yes, i absolutely agree with iScode - "Both sides are getting FA, SOF and Rival just know how to use it better and not be killed with it."

Edited By: Duna on Sep 25th 2013, 5:47:31
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 6:19:07

locket then tell Duna and Sol/evo to stop complaining about it , im sick of reading it all lol

all seriousness, does it really matter now, we got it, you guys got it, you guys did it better, you guys won.

we are all sick of duna. SHUT THE fluff UP and just fight. we've all heard you spout on about the FA. your posts have exactly the same fluffing content, but seem to be getting longer and longer.

and if you are using iscode to prove a point, then i truly feel sorry for you.
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 7:11:25

Originally posted by anoniem:

we are all sick of duna. SHUT THE fluff UP and just fight. we've all heard you spout on about the FA. your posts have exactly the same fluffing content, but seem to be getting longer and longer.

and if you are using iscode to prove a point, then i truly feel sorry for you.

hypocritical much? ALL your posts say the same thing, except im not sick of reading it, i love seeing how you going to try and the say the same thing but in a different way each time, its cute.

Edited By: iScode on Sep 25th 2013, 7:34:59
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 7:22:45

Were you home-schooled? If not, then I hope your parents have sued your school.
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 7:34:14

you dont know anything do you??? people dont sue in NZ, we are not all retarded fluffs like you trying to look for an easy buck.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 7:59:09

Says the guy who couldn't even figure out the quote function.

People don't sue or they can't (don't worry it's a rhetorical question)? I suppose in regards to you it'd only equate to a small claim anyway.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 8:01:43

P.S. You sound angry. Did I hit a nerve? Oops a daisy!
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 8:15:24

its ok bro, its not your fault!

Its not your fault!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 13:58:33

If MD had taken Rival out this war would be in Sols favor again. FA is one thing taking an entire alliance out of the fight is another.

MD FAed to EVO alot more than LaF killed. And also, even after LaF killed EVO, nw was almost same (about 10% difference, wich means nothing in long war)

And RD(and Laf) have been FAing the bajeesus outta you guys. We're both receiving FA, we both have similar member counts, but you guys had an extra 6k hits and 18 kills from another alliance that we didn't have..

RD & LaF are not even near to MD/PDM/LCN/RAGE (and idk who else FAed you) with all FA you recived.
Plus, similar, but most time SoL&EVO&Monsters has member advantage. Plus, before LaF EVO had 31 tagged. You lost like 10 people after LaF:)

Duna, trying to claim that we got more FA than you guys is ludicrous. PDM has only started aiding(aside from an individual or two) since less than a week ago. MD started out just sending to untagged restarts. Lcn and Rage are tiny and not sending in an organized manner. If you really think that this collection of alliances is sending more than RD/Laf combined, you're dreaming.

As for Evo, we've lost about 5 or so. Had a few go MIA, one detagged himself, a few more just lost interest.

Idk about who MD sent to, but we spyed tagged countries and saw them pacted with MD.
LaF FA are very limited to their alliance size. Only few volunteers. And as someone said here, RD not sending us all time like MD, they send only when we need it. Or well, we need less than you.
And well, i would expect it from SoL, but its strange to hear something like it from someone, who understand principles of netting. RIVAL/SoF has nw&land advantage and killing more nw. So, to keep grow with same speed (and nw graphs shows it for like month) you need to get outside help to cover difference in land and killed nw.

Ah, and yes, i absolutely agree with iScode - "Both sides are getting FA, SOF and Rival just know how to use it better and not be killed with it."

What am I supposedly lying about? I didn't claim MD wasn't sending aid. I said(truthfully) that for the first week or so, MD was(KEYWORD WAS) only sending to untagged restarts in order to avoid notice. That doesn't fluffing matter though because you have spies in Sol(which is what I told them from the start). You can pretty clearly see exactly where the different FA surges started. There's a clear uptick on our side, followed by a massive surge on your side only 2 or so days later. Then another big surge on our side when MD decided to openly send FA, and another surge on your side when they intensified it.

Lcn may be sending packages, but I haven't heard any talk about that, and I know of no Evo country that received FA. It's possible they are FAing, but it's not on the scale of MD/RD or even Laf. PDM has started to FA openly as of a week ago(as you know). Before that they weren't sending anything that I'm aware of. Same with DK. They might be sending FA, but it's not on an organized manner.

Full disclosure, now it's your turn to tell me how I'm lying. But this time use your brain, not your ass, thanks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sep 25th 2013, 15:05:41

is this thread still going on? who gives a rats ass

Duna Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 15:37:00

What am I supposedly lying about? I didn't claim MD wasn't sending aid. I said(truthfully) that for the first week or so, MD was(KEYWORD WAS) only sending to untagged restarts in order to avoid notice.

I never told you lying, i just told you overestimating RD/LAF or underestimating MD/others. I never told MD FAed tagged countries as i dont have admin logs. I just told you we saw MD pacted with tagged countries.
Hint1: if you want to send FA unseen, drop pacts before tag up.
Hint2: some numbers cant be achieved on restarts, so send not much FA to be unseen.

That doesn't fluffing matter though because you have spies in Sol(which is what I told them from the start). You can pretty clearly see exactly where the different FA surges started. There's a clear uptick on our side, followed by a massive surge on your side only 2 or so days later. Then another big surge on our side when MD decided to openly send FA, and another surge on your side when they intensified it.

Limited FA will not be seen at nw graph. This upticks indicates massFA. And well, you telling exactly what i told - MD FA become to big, we got some FA from RD, MD started to FA in full power - RD did same (and some LaF volunteers).

Lcn may be sending packages, but I haven't heard any talk about that, and I know of no Evo country that received FA. It's possible they are FAing, but it's not on the scale of MD/RD or even Laf. PDM has started to FA openly as of a week ago(as you know). Before that they weren't sending anything that I'm aware of. Same with DK. They might be sending FA, but it's not on an organized manner.

Full disclosure, now it's your turn to tell me how I'm lying. But this time use your brain, not your ass, thanks.

I never told you lying, i just cant understand (and cant agree), how your reasoning led you to believe we got more FA than you. I already explained you part about nw gain. More land = more production. Same nw gain on different land = outside help. Whats wrong with it? Tell me why exactly you think we got more FA.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2013, 15:57:47

Limited FA will not be seen at nw graph. This upticks indicates massFA. And well, you telling exactly what i told - MD FA become to big, we got some FA from RD, MD started to FA in full power - RD did same (and some LaF volunteers).ent land = outside help.
http://earthgraphs.com/...8e6be216cb282b6f3954d02c7

Do you even read the stuff you post? Look at what happens to the slope of the SoF/RIVAL networth curve relative to the ESM networth curve.

All of a sudden your starts started paying off or maybe you just got some FA before us?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

tellarion Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 16:08:08

Scode said I was lying. You said I was being ridiculous and refusing to admit to something(although I'm still not clear what).

Duna, seriously all you have to do is look at the graphs. Yes, we started getting Fa first after you guys called Laf in. And less than 48 hours later, there's a sharp uptick on your side when you started receiving FA.

And for all your talk of just netting better, you realize that RD and Laf are 2 of the absolute top netting alliances on the server? They are much better at FAing than MD...not sure why you're arguing otherwise...

tellarion Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 16:10:19

It's a simple game of one-upmanship, and you guys are better at it. We get FA, you get more. We increase the FA, you guys increase it more.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 16:28:01

And in the coming resets, every alliance that sent FA to ESM will be turned into farmland by the almighty, righteous LaF and its allies.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Duna Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 19:46:53

PP, as it seems you dont understand, i made a special picture for you:
https://docs.google.com/...0ZXMGf1IabzhOeExJRUl0UmM/

tellarion, key question was who got more FA. I explained you why i think you got more FA and you still not told why you think we got more FA.
MD are good enough at netting.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 20:16:27

Collated playtimes, irregular networth increases, etc. posted here will prove who got more. Then again I assume neither side is posting this info, because they've both received so much that nobody can actually be bothered.

Edited By: anoniem on Sep 25th 2013, 22:46:37
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

tellarion Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 15:05:32

Originally posted by anoniem:
Collated playtimes, irregular networth increases, etc. posted here will prove who got more. Then again I assume neither side is posting this info, because they've both received so much that nobody can actually be bothered.

This is pretty much it. I was keeping track of the top 5-10 or so after the FA started flowing, but there was waaaay too much to actually follow.

Duna, it's simple. Look at the graph. Notice the slopes of the various upticks in nw. You can clearly see where we started getting FA, and then 2 days later, your side jumped even steeper. It's pretty obvious...

You're right that there's a certain point where the difference is so huge and you guys are basically self-sustainable, but in the first 2 weeks of FA, there are 2 clear points where the tap started flowing on both sides, and your side was flowing faster. Simple.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 15:20:47

Duna, by that logic RD has been FAing RIVAL all reset...
You CAN have pacts without getting FA.
Am I denying FA? no. but is it a terribly weak and stupid argument that your leaders should try to hinge on to justify some stupid moral victory after admitting being defeted and having to cal in LaF?

Yes.

Whatever way you want to slice it, Both sides have gotten a ton of FA and your side unquestionably has benefitting more from leeched tech from RD, which is argubly more important to sustained growth than FA.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 15:41:00

Our side jumped even steeper? Our side also had bigger countries. SoF/Rival had more average land. Many of our top countries, if not all, were farmers and they benefited from food prices increasing.

It is not shock to observe countries with more average land, and better country builds, outgrowing those with less land and inferior country builds.

SoF and Rival are more efficient with their FA. We spent some time in warchat LOLing @ your use of FA and expected you would find some way to whine about how we are receiving more FA and for a longer period of time.....and here we are.

What I find humorous is your use of "secret" MD FA to untagged countries. Your side claims SoF can't war without logistical/FA from their allies....yet now, given actions in this set and previous, we can safely assume your side regularly receives FA from your allies. It's obvious that you are projecting your shortcomings and actions on SoF. If this never came to light, you would have kept it secret and kept playing the moral high ground. If SoF had received FA in the open while your FA was kept secret, you would have pretended it was one sided.

A good question arises....why hide it? Just send the FA. Since you believe that if SoF/Rival found out they would request and receive more FA from their allies, why would you open up that can of worms? It's not good planning on your part and another reason why their is a gap in our respective warring abilities. You had a much better chance at victory if you didn't receive FA. You took the sure fire way of losing; allow SoF/Rival to massively outgrow you. As has been mentioned before, the NW difference AFTER LaF hit was only 10%.

FYI, it wasn't a spy that found said countries, it was the classic incompetence of your side and a bit of luck.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 15:44:25

mdevol - About how much FA did those countries receive in "leeched tech from RD"?

Did said leech tech allow them to create 200 turn restarts and break top rankers? Did it even allow them to become breakers as opposed to say midbreakers? Was the tech gained significant to their overall daily income? If so, how do you know? Can you break down the numbers?

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 15:55:03

PDM has started to FA openly as of a week ago(as you know). Before that they weren't sending anything that I'm aware of. Same with DK. They might be sending FA, but it's not on an organized manner.

PDM was sending FA as early as Aug 30. As one PDMer told us "We were told to FA the countries damaged by Laf. we just did what we where told.".

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2013, 17:24:32

PP, as it seems you dont understand, i made a special picture for you:
https://docs.google.com/...0ZXMGf1IabzhOeExJRUl0UmM/

tellarion, key question was who got more FA. I explained you why i think you got more FA and you still not told why you think we got more FA.
MD are good enough at netting.
lol@your first ESM got FA.

who was gaining net faster at that stage? both relatively and in absolute terms.

it's quite funny how you're dumb enough to interpret a stage where SoF and RIVAL were gaining net much faster than ESM as a stage where "ESM got FA" when if anything it was clearly the other way around (or alternative story: SoF benefited from LaF assistance which screwed up netting for ESM - but any story that has ESM benefiting from assistance just flies in the face of what your own graph is saying)

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2013, 17:29:03

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Our side jumped even steeper? Our side also had bigger countries. SoF/Rival had more average land. Many of our top countries, if not all, were farmers and they benefited from food prices increasing.

It is not shock to observe countries with more average land, and better country builds, outgrowing those with less land and inferior country builds.
Any advantage in "builds" that SoF and RIVAL had was solely due to LaF, don't kid yourself otherwise. Look at the stats from prior to LaF entering to see what "builds" were doing better.

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 17:30:54

you sure are crying a lot in this thread
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 17:46:39

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Any advantage in "builds" that SoF and RIVAL had was solely due to LaF, don't kid yourself otherwise. Look at the stats from prior to LaF entering to see what "builds" were doing better.

10% networth difference. Do you deny that?

Also, it wasn't just the extra average land that SoF and co. got a hold of....it was the country composition. LaF didn't tell SoL to run crap countries.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 17:58:03

PDM has started to FA openly as of a week ago(as you know). Before that they weren't sending anything that I'm aware of. Same with DK. They might be sending FA, but it's not on an organized manner.

PDM was sending FA as early as Aug 30. As one PDMer told us "We were told to FA the countries damaged by Laf. we just did what we where told.".

As Auspiggy, the president of PDM told me, they were planning to start FAing as early as that, and they received threats from your allies that they would be FSed, so they stopped. It wasn't until last week, when both sides were obviously receiving FA, that they started FAing for real.

The only reason I bothered to get into all these continuous discussions about FA is because your side started fluffing/trolling/laughing about it first. Do you morons not realize the only reason we bothered to ask for FA is because you guys CALLED IN AN 80 MEMBER ALLIANCE TO COMPLETELY REVERSE THE COURSE OF THE WAR? fluffing A you guys are dense. Of fluffing course we asked for FA! We had the advantage in just about every way. We were ahead in NW, Land, hits, everything. Then you called in Laf, and we lost the advantage. It has nothing to do with your 'superior builds' and 'higher land' because that didn't exist prior to Laf entering the war. Stop kidding yourselves ffs.

And Duna, that graph is laughable. You're right about the last 2 points on both sides, and that is what I've been talking about. But saying we got FA that early is HILARIOUS! Where is the sharp increase? Where is the proof we got it that early? Considering I've been in on the talks from day fluffing 1 and we didn't even start talking about FA until after MD decided not to get involved, and it took several days to begin coordinating it, you're pretty much full of fluff.

http://earthgraphs.com/...CRIVAL&warreport=Show

Look more closely and tell me where this magical first FA blitz took place. And then tell me when Laf stopped hostilities and when MD's FS was supposed to be. Notice any correlation?

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 18:06:12

u mad
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Duna Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 20:01:52

oh, so much characters. And it seems we are stuck:) Well, here i can only say - i love you all:) Maybe ill write some more tomorrow:)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 20:29:35

SO many boners.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 26th 2013, 20:37:18

tellarion-

I take it from your post that you mean to say: "Initially, PDM was not mass FAing." Well it depends on how one would define MASS FA. Obviously, the amounts sent by MD in the following weeks or so was much much more because they had stock. But the spy ops and that message indicate there was a coordinator effort from the top down to send FA from PDM-->allies.

There was only a 10% networth difference after LaF.

Did we also forget that 120 countries FSd an alliance of 75-80 members and that said war lasted for about a week before Rival joined? It's amusing that the gangbangers are complaining about being gangbanged.

Mr Emerald

Sep 26th 2013, 20:38:50

You give me a boner
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 26th 2013, 23:09:41

It's amusing that the gangbangers are complaining about being gangbanged.

this sums everything up. Discussion over.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 3:35:13

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
You give me a boner

no....THIS sums everything up! Discussion over.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 14:16:25

tellarion-

I take it from your post that you mean to say: "Initially, PDM was not mass FAing." Well it depends on how one would define MASS FA. Obviously, the amounts sent by MD in the following weeks or so was much much more because they had stock. But the spy ops and that message indicate there was a coordinator effort from the top down to send FA from PDM-->allies.

There was only a 10% networth difference after LaF.

Did we also forget that 120 countries FSd an alliance of 75-80 members and that said war lasted for about a week before Rival joined? It's amusing that the gangbangers are complaining about being gangbanged.

A coordinated effort that began weeks after you morons keep claiming it happened.

I'm not complaining about being gangbanged. I'm complaining that you keep saying 'LOL WE SO GOOD COZ WE SOF HURR HURR' when it took the intervention of an 80 member alliance to give you the advantage, and the continued support from Laf/RD to keep that advantage. And you were the people that started fluffing about us getting FA, when you received 6k hits and 18 kills from your best buds. Of fluffing course we started getting FA! We were losing thanks to Laf and we want to win...

It's amusing that Sof keeps claiming they're the best warring alliance on the server, and yet they have 1 war with MD to back it up. But please, don't let me get in the way of your circle jerk.

DespicableMe Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 15:10:22

[quote poster=tellarion; 26489; 490942]
tellarion-

It's amusing that Sof keeps claiming they're the best warring alliance on the server

Tell me Tella, what is your definition of BEST Warring Alliance? Is it winning 1vs1 or 3vs1 or allvs1?

tellarion Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 15:35:31

[quote poster=DespicableMe; 26489; 490964]
tellarion-

It's amusing that Sof keeps claiming they're the best warring alliance on the server

Tell me Tella, what is your definition of BEST Warring Alliance? Is it winning 1vs1 or 3vs1 or allvs1?

Exactly.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 17:49:50

tellarion:

Weeks after? But we have the alliance ops as early as August and one of PDM's own members told us! What's the use of lying? Moreover, the particular member said: "We were told to FA the countries damaged by Laf. we just did what we where told.", but the owner, and a few other PDMers, had pacts with SoL. LaF didn't FS Evo.

Do you deny that there was only a 10% difference in networth after LaF? Afaik, NONE of you guys have addressed that particular number. If you want to be taken serious, you should try addressing some of the points from the other side. You might as well disappear...like I suspect mdevol has.

I love how you say "I'm not complaining about being gangbanged" but you go out of your way to 1) ask for FA because an 80 member alliance pushed you around and 2) point out said intervention every chance you get. If you guys didn't mind LaF's intervention, you would not have asked for FA.

We started "fluffing" about FA because the war was, for the most part, even after LaF leveled Evo. We turned the tide and your side started asking for FA. It becomes an issue when you guys are sending 200 turn restarts to break our top countries every other day. About a week later, we asked for FA.

Moreover, You forget that 120 members FSd a 75 member alliance, that's a 45 country advantage, for almost a week (about 5-6 days iirc). You are surprised you were ahead in hits with the FS and having hammered and killed an alliance with 45 less members for a week?

I guess by advantage or fair playing field you mean that you should have a massive advantage in networth. You did FS an alliance with 45 less members after all. The irony ofc is that your side loves poking at SoF for fighting "uneven wars". Time and time again when you guys get into even wars, and lose, you ask for FA.

Your side also finds it hard to believe that an alliance with more average land and better country builds can outgrow yours. Our countries were geared toward growth moreso than the average SoL country. Look at some of the status' of your allies Tellarion and compare them to similar SoF countries. Then tell us which countries are geared more toward growth. This trend hasn't changed for weeks.

I know your responses will be the same as always right? Ignore and repeat.

SoF has two 'recent' 1v1 wars to back that up, and having outperformed every other alliance in their various 'coalition' wars (HPM, walling), I don't see why they wouldn't be considered #1, or #2 for those who think LaF is best of all. Recall that there aren't many alliances of the same size as SoF. If SoF did have a 1v1 with anyone but say MD (so SoF can go 100-0 against them), then it would be considered bullying. Is this the part where I ask you if Evo wants to try their hand?

Find me an alliance in "the other bloc" that has better target selection, strategy, walling, and activity per capita. You guys can't even use FA properly lol and you wonder why you always lose You had a better shot at beating us without the massive FA. As I said before, you guys don't think these things through. If you had, you would have realized opening the flood gates from LaF and RD would be your doom. This is just illustrative of the kinds of boneheaded moves you guys make during war.

Edited By: MauricXe on Sep 27th 2013, 17:59:14
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2013, 19:35:19

t
We started "fluffing" about FA because the war was, for the most part, even after LaF leveled Evo. We turned the tide and your side started asking for FA. It becomes an issue when you guys are sending 200 turn restarts to break our top countries every other day. About a week later, we asked for FA.
it's really amazing that Sov/Flamey have managed to convince you that you're just "evening" things out by killing 50% of the other side's breakers

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 19:39:31

that you promptly replaced with FA.

u lost, u mad. u tried to gang bang oop, u failed. take the beating like u have been there before. we all know u have.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2013, 19:39:43

and the "SoF has better builds" argument again. lol. yeah, LaF had nothing to do with that, it was SoF's strategy that allowed SoF to come back from a 30-40% networth disadvantage, the fact that it happened when LaF hit was just pure coincidence

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 19:40:02

Everyone should know by now what happened. MD chickened out. SoL's plans fell through and we ended up with an even war.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2013, 19:41:26

tellarion:

SoF has two 'recent' 1v1 wars to back that up, and having outperformed every other alliance in their various 'coalition' wars (HPM, walling), I don't see why they wouldn't be considered #1, or #2 for those who think LaF is best of all. Recall that there aren't many alliances of the same size as SoF. If SoF did have a 1v1 with anyone but say MD (so SoF can go 100-0 against them), then it would be considered bullying. Is this the part where I ask you if Evo wants to try their hand?
SoF doesn't have 1vs1 losses because they call in allies whenever it looks like they're losing

lol the more I read of your post the funnier it becomes

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 19:43:57

Oh, the argument isn't valid? You mean it has nothing to do with the composition of your countries? That SoF countries with the same acreage outproduced their SoL counterparts? It has nothing to do with having more average land and using said average land to grow at a faster rate? It has nothing to do with target selection? Really? Okay. Just keep telling yourself that....and not responding to anything I just wrote.

After LaF FSd, and withdrew, the networth difference was only 10%. SoF cannot be blamed that your side can't put up a better fight.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 19:46:19

Notice that you didn't address the actual argument wrt the 1v1 wars.

Name an alliance, aside from MD or LaF, that has had as many members as SoF in the past few sets.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2013, 19:47:06

yeah sure looked like SoF was really outgrowing SEM before LaF came in, all because of those builds.

I know your leaders lie to you regularly because that's how they roll but maybe you should check out the actual numbers. All SEM clans had avg nets higher than SoF, Evo had just caught up to RIVAL (who had netted an extra week), all were growing faster until LaF

but no, keep listening to the spin from your leaders saying "we were only 10% behind" and that "FA compensated for everything"

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 19:47:30

mdevol told me himself that your side is inactive as fluff. that might be a reason you lost. not LaF.
Swagger of a Chupacabra