Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 19:34:11

I'll be bringing back the ESD tag. It's been really cool hanging out in NBK. Bunch of great guys top to bottom. I'm very glad I took the time to do a couple sets with them and get to know them.

Anyways, I'll be looking for pacts. More specifically, just DNH's. Time constraints won't allow me to be as active as I might like and I really want to stay out of FFA Politics as much as I can.

Any former ESD members are more than welcome to join up, but I certainly understand why you might not want to do that.

For those of you willing to pact up, either send me a PM or just post here on this thread.

Thanks.

mrford Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 19:47:27

how long till the rage out?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jade Penn Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 20:03:06

I'll tag ESD Dragon, I still don't have much time so I'll only be playing all-x countries when I can.

Dragon Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 20:53:14

Cool, JP. You should still have access to the ESD site but if not, let me know and I'll fix you up.

Jade Penn Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 20:56:48

yeap, I have posted there for you. LOL

Dragon Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 21:09:14

You know me.. A day late and a dollar short!

Twain Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 21:35:19

When the next set starts, shoot Juusto, wiggle or myself a note and we'll be happy to do a NAP.

Frodo Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 23:52:50

Originally posted by Twain:
we'll be happy to do a NAP.

I too like naps.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 19th 2013, 7:15:08

TKO will pact you like always
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Stryke Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 8:44:35

Wow... Mufasa must be a clairvoyant or something. SOTA will pact ya, tho I may lose Mufasa to ESD. :P

Here's why I say clairvoyant.

MUFASA

Sep 09, 2013 6:29 PM
I' m seeing a few old ESD dudes returning. JadePenn, SwedishViper,ZIP, Tinman and Dragon, along with myself are on the FfAt boards I see. Watch, Dragon'll try something.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 9:39:46

In that case, I foresee a SOTA/ESD hybrid being birthed with Farmers and Cashers living in peaceful harmony- just growing weed and making cash!
With a decent member base (8-12) = larger clans.
.GO STD!?!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

ZIP Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 12:20:06

i have been super busy helping to get rage back up so this set went to fluff for me... i'm in next set dragon.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 19:12:34

Originally posted by MUFASA JACKSON:
In that case, I foresee a SOTA/ESD hybrid being birthed with Farmers and Cashers living in peaceful harmony- just growing weed and making cash!
.GO STD!?!

I like Stryke. Always have. No "merger" in the cards. Two things hurt ESD in the past:

1. My mouth

2. Getting "too big for our own good".

Back to the roots of ESD is where the tag is going.:)

Dragon Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 19:15:59

Originally posted by ZIP:
i have been super busy helping to get rage back up so this set went to fluff for me... i'm in next set dragon.

Awesome! Will be great to have you back and thanks. I promise to not let you or anyone else down. Had a couple sets to hang with some great people and look at myself.

Towards the end of this set, I'll hop onto the ESD boards, but until then, I'm NBK and they have my full support, available time and efforts.

Stryke Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 11:31:42

Soldiers of The Dragon? :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2013, 13:34:23

Originally posted by Dragon:
.GO STD!?!

I like Stryke. Always have. No "merger" in the cards. Two things hurt ESD in the past:

1. My mouth

Back to the roots of ESD is where the tag is going.:)

you will never quit drunk texting ;)

Dragon Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 16:32:59

Originally posted by smegma:
you will never quit drunk texting ;)

That may or may not be true! I appoint you Ball Sack Cracker.

When or if I say idiotic stuff, YOUR job is to kick me in my ball sack.

Thanks in Advance

Dragon Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 23:05:53

Doors are open! Welcome back to some guys who are former members and welcome to a couple folks who will be new members.

It's not real likely that we will be a serious challenge to the top netting tags, but we hope to have fun and just do the best we can with what time we have available to us all.

If you're a slacker, you'll fit in just fine!

the_prez

Sep 30th 2013, 1:29:14

I'm a pretty big slacker.

Dragon Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 2:03:32

are you who I think you are?

the_prez

Sep 30th 2013, 2:14:42

Only if you think I was the least aptly named player in all of Mehul's Creation :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2013, 2:27:56

Originally posted by Dragon:
.GO STD!?!

1. My mouth

That is what she said! ZING!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ssewellusmc

Sep 30th 2013, 2:44:25

lol

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 19:59:51

Dragon vs. SirBloodstone vs. Flo in a drunken IRC debate/battle club would be entertaining fun. P
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

flo

Sep 30th 2013, 21:08:15

I accept the nomination and look forward to having a debate on earth politics...
Also I would again like to inform you all that I will be forming a clan here in FFA... The tag will be USMC and I would be grateful if the bigger clans could extend an olive branch and give me a dnh...

mac23 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 5:51:12

hey D.....I might actually come outta retirement for that and run a few killers for ya! :)

Dragon Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 12:40:29

Originally posted by mac23:
hey D.....I might actually come outta retirement for that and run a few killers for ya! :)

mac? Is that really you?!?!? as in......

TTTTTTAKERS!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2013, 12:47:09

Originally posted by flo:
I accept the nomination and look forward to having a debate on earth politics...
Also I would again like to inform you all that I will be forming a clan here in FFA... The tag will be USMC and I would be grateful if the bigger clans could extend an olive branch and give me a dnh...

if you want one u can message me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332