Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 23:01:44

Originally posted by mrford:
i momentarily forgot that he was in RD this set. and the only reason he would have a country worth a fluff is if he had an adviser thread. i played with him in SoF remember.

This just goes to show the level of help and netting advice that you can get in a clan like SoF, I asked up and down last set for netting help, but all of you in SoF are too lazy and or too greedy to share your secrets of how to build a country that is worth a damn. I asked countless times but all I received was ridicule and was ignored, which is why I went to a clan who has a higher quality of people and players(RD).
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 13th 2013, 23:09:22

This made my entire day! :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tingly Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 1:08:56

This isnt even a 3v2 anymore...it's like a 6v2...haha

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 1:17:34

Numbers mean nothing when it comes to discussions.

Goofy Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 1:21:04

Originally posted by iScode:
hahahaha people boasting about serving for american armed forces.

its like you guys are trying to claim who is the biggest retard...

hahahahahahaha

We already awarded that to you Scode.

*bonus*

cypress Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 2:03:30

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
i momentarily forgot that he was in RD this set. and the only reason he would have a country worth a fluff is if he had an adviser thread. i played with him in SoF remember.

This just goes to show the level of help and netting advice that you can get in a clan like SoF, I asked up and down last set for netting help, but all of you in SoF are too lazy and or too greedy to share your secrets of how to build a country that is worth a damn. I asked countless times but all I received was ridicule and was ignored, which is why I went to a clan who has a higher quality of people and players(RD).

You know that is not true - there are always people willing to advise

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 2:33:57

Don't lie Cypress! For netting I got no advice.. that's a fact! I never said I didn't get war advice during war! I learned a lot about warring in SoF, but I didn't learn crap about netting. I did make a top 100 last set, but the netting was pretty laughable last set.

iScode Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 2:37:59

no one gives me war advice :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 2:43:56

You are a lost cause scode :P

iScode Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 2:46:23

i figured as much lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Klown Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 2:56:38

syko is easily the dumbest person that plays this game. and hes calling other people idiots. i cant even stand the comedy!

he also cant understand why a 18K acre country can outproduce his. it must be FA! i mean, no way a country that was making 160K food a turn and selling it for $55 each, can get that big! stop getting FA! i was making 670mill a day for about 3 days there dipfluff. i didnt need FA. what i do apparently need is a SPAL over 75 lol. jerks

you fluff sipping frittata, i have sent out more FA than i have gotten. just because you cant think yourself out of a wet paper bag, doesnt mean the rest of us are hindered by your stupidity.

Almost as comical as you who has never made a post that wasn't stupid or annoying making this post.

Monex Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 3:07:42

[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 3:29:09

mrford you are definitely not outproducing me, I make 450k bushels a turn buddy. I also know that 6k of your land is unbuilt so you are not really an 18k land fully built as your suggesting. But whatever makes you feel good.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 3:38:50

You know what bothers me the most about you mrford? it's the fact that your so unoriginal, it makes me sick to think that as smart as you claim to be, you still use phrases like "cant think yourself out of a wet paper bag". Your one of those people whose never had an idea in your life.. good or bad, and it bothers you that I have an imagination and try to help the game, when you like it the way it is right now, because you know the game the way it is and you don't ever want it to change, because you know you will be reduced to a crap player, which is why you don't offer advice to players who are trying to grow. It's people like you who are killing this game because you kill imagination and creativity due to your own lack thereof.

iScode Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 3:55:09

mrford you are definitely not outproducing me, I make 450k bushels a turn buddy. I also know that 6k of your land is unbuilt so you are not really an 18k land fully built as your suggesting. But whatever makes you feel good.

Um he had his buildings blown up in the last 2 or 3 days, sooo that would not really effect him being able to get to his current nw right now would it? So that is a stupid argument bro.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 4:05:58

Originally posted by iScode:

Um he had his buildings blown up in the last 2 or 3 days, sooo that would not really effect him being able to get to his current nw right now would it? So that is a stupid argument bro.

that's what wars all about, don't expect me to stay up to date on everything going on in your little war, because I honestly don't care to check that far into it. I also never said anything about networth, at this point if I wanted to I could jump to 50-60m nw if I really wanted too. I was just talking about production in this instance. Quit standing up for your little butt buddy, you fluff gobbler. what are you? mrfords own personal cheerleader? Let me here your mrford cadence.

iScode Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 4:24:20

um what???

fluff you marine/army grunts are retarded arnt you...

1st of all, all I said was his buildings were blown up in the last 2 or 3 days, which was in relation to you claiming he was not producing 160k bushels per turn (your comment ' so you are not really an 18k land fully built as your suggesting.')

2nd of all.

If you paid any attention in SoF you know i think mrford is an angry little hillbilly who seriously needs to get high, not to mention he cheated his arse off with his butt buddy llaar in NA so you would no I have no love for ford what so ever.

I wasn't going to bring it up but jesus christ man, just put your country into protection so you can gain some turns without getting hit!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 4:48:29

don't place me in the same category as those fluffin jarhead marines first off, I understand what you were referring too chodey. Obviously you didn't get what I was saying and man I am just so tired of having to explain myself to you lame a$$ know it alls.

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 7:10:54

You know what bothers me the most about you mrford? it's the fact that your so unoriginal, it makes me sick to think that as smart as you claim to be, you still use phrases like "cant think yourself out of a wet paper bag". Your one of those people whose never had an idea in your life.. good or bad, and it bothers you that I have an imagination and try to help the game, when you like it the way it is right now, because you know the game the way it is and you don't ever want it to change, because you know you will be reduced to a crap player, which is why you don't offer advice to players who are trying to grow. It's people like you who are killing this game because you kill imagination and creativity due to your own lack thereof.

you know nothing john snow

you assume probably 20x as much as you know. and all of it is wrong. it is entertaining though. tell me again your epic vacation war strat? is that what you mean by trying to bring new strategies to the game?

i have taught, advised, and lead more in this pathetic game, than you have IRL, and that was 5 years ago. i know that deductive logic is hard for you, because i have watched you for a year, but i dont hate you for that, atleast you try, as pathetic of an effort as that is. but you make random generalizations about SoF that are as true as your claims of intelligence. quit talking fluff about an alliance that tried to help you, no matter how futile it was. you are stupid, just embrace it, and move on with it. you will find life easier.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Boltar Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 7:25:43

hey before my access was cut i said i would help u with what i know.. might not be what ur being taught in RD but its a little better then beginner advice

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 20:06:28

you know nothing john snow

you assume probably 20x as much as you know. and all of it is wrong. it is entertaining though. tell me again your epic vacation war strat? is that what you mean by trying to bring new strategies to the game?

i have taught, advised, and lead more in this pathetic game, than you have IRL, and that was 5 years ago. i know that deductive logic is hard for you, because i have watched you for a year, but i dont hate you for that, atleast you try, as pathetic of an effort as that is. but you make random generalizations about SoF that are as true as your claims of intelligence. quit talking fluff about an alliance that tried to help you, no matter how futile it was. you are stupid, just embrace it, and move on with it. you will find life easier.

Wow, being a leader in an online game more than I have in real life? I was born a leader so I know that's not true. Also I don't know how you can even compare Real Life Leadership experience with Leadership in a game. Whoa, mrford! your really changing the world with your online gaming leadership experience.

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 21:46:01

it was a hyperbole kid. maybe the comparison was over your head, i apologize. it was meant to belittle you, not talk myself up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 21:52:55

yeah whatever man..your so full of $hit I don't even know if you believe yourself at times.

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 21:55:44

id rather be full of fluff than functionally retarded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 14th 2013, 22:08:56

The best part of it all is you are letting ford get under your skin....which is his purpose. He won. Well played ford.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 2:04:15

galleri get off his nuts..he didn't win anything but dumba$$ of the year, which he seems to retain that title from the day he was born.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2013, 2:36:53

GET OFF MY KITTY!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 2:41:06

come here kitty..here kitty kitty kitty!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 2:41:45

No! we don't gnaw on are kitty ~Dr Evil

ssewellusmc

Sep 15th 2013, 2:44:27

^--- Moron

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 2:56:04

^fluff

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 3:15:23

he is a bundle of sticks, man thats offensive!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 3:25:38

ssewellusmc

Sep 15th 2013, 3:38:46

I hate being a bundle of sticks or a pack of cigs!

Soultaker

Sep 15th 2013, 16:25:01

Let's get this on... i'm going to kill you all you fluffs :P

cypress Game profile

Sep 16th 2013, 4:19:24

wow...you're one angry person

CAT FACTS

Sep 16th 2013, 15:36:14

There are more than 500 million domestic cats in the world, with approximately 40 recognized breeds.

TURTLE FACTS

Sep 16th 2013, 16:15:05

Did Your Know: Turtles have been on the earth for more than 200 million years. They evolved before mammals, birds, crocodiles, snakes, and even lizards.

blid

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2013, 16:16:29

[–]IfluffedATurtle 1970 points 5 hours ago*
Had sex with a turtle. I was 12. After I had sex with the turtle I killed it because I was afraid to have a kid that was a turtle. I buried it. I was a stupid kid.
Edit: Turtle. I fluffed my pet turtle. I just pull my fluff out went up and down on the turtle's back or whatever you call it and cum all over the turtle. I enjoyed it.
Edit 2: Thank you for the gold. I love you.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Tingly Game profile

Sep 16th 2013, 17:56:19

Instead of guessing, maybe we can convince a game admin to post all of the FAs on a post at the end of the round. That way people don't need to lie or be accused of things they did or did not do. It would be interesting wouldn't you think? :) it doesn't mess up any part of
the game and victories can be claimed after we all take a good look.

Edited By: Tingly on Sep 16th 2013, 17:58:57
See Original Post

CrisX2 Game profile

Sep 17th 2013, 0:41:16

*posted*

OrderofBleh Game profile

Sep 17th 2013, 21:16:59

wasnt syko one of the guys that did something stupid and got yelled at and then went off on a tantrum and quit/self deleted or am i thinking of someone different? if i am wrong then i apologize with lumping you in with those retards.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 17th 2013, 21:46:24

Originally posted by OrderofBleh:
wasnt syko one of the guys that did something stupid and got yelled at and then went off on a tantrum and quit/self deleted or am i thinking of someone different? if i am wrong then i apologize with lumping you in with those retards.

Your funny OOB, I have never self-deleted and I only quit when I went into the army, since Infantry never has time to keep up with games like this. I didn't play from 2006 to 2011. But I tried playing a few times in between than, but just couldn't stay near an internet connection for very long. Your thinking of another syko or someone else. .

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 17th 2013, 21:49:36

Also I didn't find this game again until 2012, since I used to play it on swirve. I accidentally found this game because I was looking up the price of Empire Earth, you know that CD ROM game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_Earth

OrderofBleh Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 14:40:12

then it some one else... and yes i do... i remember getting owned in it the first time i played it... rocks do not hurt nano tanks

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Sep 28th 2013, 1:03:47

Bleh
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 4:37:56