bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:39:18

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by Boltar:
why not implement the aspect on alliance that team server has. Intag allies only.

Agree what you think SOL/EVO??

Agreed, because you guys are much better at receiving FA than we are.

At least our allies are only sending to untagged restarts, not 4-5 pacts to a single tagged country...

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:43:27

Originally posted by MauricXe:
haha i love this. you guys need new tricks.

step 1: Get MASSIVE FA
step 2: Claim SoF is getting MASSIVE FA
step 3: Force SoF's hand so that they actually receive FA from their allies
step 4: Claim that SoF always received FA from their allies
step 5: Lie to your members so they don't jump ship

You guys are too easy.

As galleri said, iScode's comments were made days before any FA was sent.

Considering we asked for FA after you guys called in an 80+ member alliance to put out over 6k hits in 3 days and completely eliminate our nw lead, yeah we need some new tricks. Even after the first wave of FA, we were still behind drammatically. At which point, you can CLEARLY see on the warstats graph how much FA you guys have been getting. Even with our FA, we're still not increasing in nw, while you guys are skyrocketing.

But please, continue to fluff about how you 'crawled back' from an 'unfair oop fs by 3.5 alliances'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never seen the WINNERS of a war fluff SO fluffING MUCH until I warred Laf and Sof....

Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:51:57

"I hope evo's allies protect them. I mean evo can take sof 1-1 right? thats why they are talking so much smack on AT."
+Killa

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:55:16

You mistake our attacks as crying when in fact all we are doing is highlighting your double standards.

You gangbang us OOP but then think that is okay because we'll call in an ally and then it will be even, nevermind the fact that SoF had a good chunk of restarts by that time. Then when LAF come in and present a similar disadvantage to you it is suddenly "cowardly". Well guess what, LAF hit you expecting your allies to come in as well, not our fault that did not work out for you... So stop crying about it.

You got mass FA to even things up but then tried to bend the truth and lie by using the excuse "oh but SoF got FA first" when we did not. As a result I told you we'd get FA in response to your bullcrap and I did not hide it, I posted it in plain sight on AT that we may as well get FA now due to your own actions... and within 36 hours the FA really started flowing so that strategy did not work out too well for you either.

You call it crying, maybe some people are... but maybe it is more about your stupid PR campaign to try and make yourselves feel good about your piss poor efforts.

You run a campaign of smear and dishonesty coupled with character assassination and expect us not to say anything back? Heh, good luck with that.

Edited By: Sov on Sep 9th 2013, 14:59:01
See Original Post

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 14:28:57

LOL PG and Donny!

Duna Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 14:40:05

Originally posted by tellarion:
Even after the first wave of FA, we were still behind drammatically. At which point, you can CLEARLY see on the warstats graph how much FA you guys have been getting. Even with our FA, we're still not increasing in nw, while you guys are skyrocketing.

Then maybe you (evo) should give some netting lesson to SoL? You guys got so much FA, that any other alliance over SoL would be already at top1 by nw and anw:) And SoL shouls give you a lesson how to spend 300-500M cash before die:) If you unable to use FA, its not about us, its about you.

Boltar Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 14:43:51

oh to hell with it.. pm me on EE server irc.. ill FA 1 sol country in a week and 1 sof country in a week. there atleast it will be even (i havent FA'ed anyone outside of PDM tag this set yet)

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2013, 14:44:01

DUNA -#1005 HAD 600M cash when it died :)

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 14:56:03

Originally posted by Killa:
"I hope evo's allies protect them. I mean evo can take sof 1-1 right? thats why they are talking so much smack on AT."

You're an idiot.

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2013, 15:01:57

Don't be so angry tellarion -it is just a game!

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:02:42

Originally posted by Sov:
You mistake our attacks as crying when in fact all we are doing is highlighting your double standards.

You gangbang us OOP but then think that is okay because we'll call in an ally and then it will be even, nevermind the fact that SoF had a good chunk of restarts by that time. Then when LAF come in and present a similar disadvantage to you it is suddenly "cowardly". Well guess what, LAF hit you expecting your allies to come in as well, not our fault that did not work out for you... So stop crying about it.

You got mass FA to even things up but then tried to bend the truth and lie by using the excuse "oh but SoF got FA first" when we did not. As a result I told you we'd get FA in response to your bullcrap and I did not hide it, I posted it in plain site on AT that we may as well get FA now due to your own actions... and within 36 hours the FA really started flowing so that strategy did not work out too well for you either.

You call it crying, maybe some people are... but maybe it is more about your stupid PR campaign to try and make yourselves feel good about your piss poor efforts.

You run a campaign of smear and dishonesty coupled with character assassination and expect us not to say anything back? Heh, good luck with that.

Laf coming in a week into the war with 80+ countries when you already had Rival come in similarly well prepared and even the numbers is NOT the fluffing same and you know it.

And personally, I have never said 'hey, Sof was getting FA already, so we're going to get fa too!'. I dunno who said that, but they're full of fluff too. We're getting FA because we lost 5-6 days of dithering while our allies sorted out their responses, not to mention a 20m nw lead and 18 evo countries(many of whom were breakers). After the Laf thing settled down, we were faced with a substantial nw gap. Funny how the second we started getting FA, your side was flooded with mass FA. Just look at the fluffing graph ffs. You can clearly see where our FA started, and how massive your FA is.

I can't speak for my allies, I can only speak for myself and on behalf of Evo. I'm not running a smear campaign, and the only damn reason I bother posting here is because I constantly hear whining about a cowardly and unfair OOP FS, when the actions of Laf this set have completely overshadowed ANYthing else all set. Your little minions run around AT like morons talking about fluff they know nothing about and it's annoying as hell.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:04:00

Originally posted by Duna:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Even after the first wave of FA, we were still behind drammatically. At which point, you can CLEARLY see on the warstats graph how much FA you guys have been getting. Even with our FA, we're still not increasing in nw, while you guys are skyrocketing.

Then maybe you (evo) should give some netting lesson to SoL? You guys got so much FA, that any other alliance over SoL would be already at top1 by nw and anw:) And SoL shouls give you a lesson how to spend 300-500M cash before die:) If you unable to use FA, its not about us, its about you.

I'd like to :) I'd also like to teach them how to speed hit, but not much I can do :/

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:04:26

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Don't be so angry tellarion -it is just a game!

I don't know why I bother posting. I should know better than this at this point....

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:11:04

See, once again with the double standards. It is okay for your guys to run around with the smear campaign but when my guys defend themselves or fire back they are "annoying".

What you deem to be fair is not what we deem to be fair. You decided to gangbang OOP which means you were not looking for fair, and as a tactic I accept that, but that means we do not have to play fair either. And as I said, we were waiting for your allies to come in as well, not my fault they threw you under a bus.

And as far as the FA goes, we have killed 15+ countries in the last week with 300mil (3 with 500mil+) cash on hand and most of them have had less than 400 turns played. Do not give me the crap that you have not received as much as us because we have only been receiving FA for 3 days. Also not my fault your guys do not buy up with their cash on hand when they receive the FA to show up in the NW charts.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:15:16

Originally posted by Killa:

Wasn't SoF doing the same thing when they FSed EVO OOP a couple years or so ago? IIRC, LaF had to bail them out in the end there too. Ivan literally begged LaF to help SoF, shortly before the FA packages began, shortly before the ceasefire.

Tellarion, I keep asking you on IRC how the war is going, but you never respond. Probably because it'll turn into another "I TOLD YOU SO" conversation, where both of us get angry at each other and leave.

What I believe needs to happen next set is that SoF and co needs to FS every single alliance that sent FA to SOL/EVO/Monsters, as punishment for their sins. One at a time, just to keep the advantage on their side. Then, they need to FS SOL/EVO/Monsters as punishment for their insolence against the righteous rulers of Alliance server. MD has been scared to nullification, and will probably become the next Omega soon enough. SOL/EVO/Monsters will beg for pacts after losing half their membership (again), and will be "allowed" to net by the other side (as long as they don't actually win anything).

About a year or so down the road, someone will leak out details or some admin will finally realize how LaF has been somehow (still) cheating the entire time, the blame will be marginalized to one person, LaF's PR team will go into overdrive like they did with Hanlong, the rest of the server will (still) refuse to lay the smack-down on them as they should have the last time, and the cycle will continue once more.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:29:47

See, once again with the double standards. It is okay for your guys to run around with the smear campaign but when my guys defend themselves or fire back they are "annoying".

What you deem to be fair is not what we deem to be fair. You decided to gangbang OOP which means you were not looking for fair, and as a tactic I accept that, but that means we do not have to play fair either. And as I said, we were waiting for your allies to come in as well, not my fault they threw you under a bus.

And as far as the FA goes, we have killed 15+ countries in the last week with 300mil (3 with 500mil+) cash on hand and most of them have had less than 400 turns played. Do not give me the crap that you have not received as much as us because we have only been receiving FA for 3 days. Also not my fault your guys do not buy up with their cash on hand when they receive the FA to show up in the NW charts.

Until yesterday, we were receiving FA to untagged countries only. I was FINALLY able to convince them to stop doing it since you guys were openly receiving boat loads of FA.

And yeah, not your fault they can't wall :/ That's pretty lame imo.

As far as this 'smear campaign', please point out which of my members is doing it? I have only seen one other Evo aside from myself posting about any of this; most of them don't give a rats ass about AT.

Nuke, you keep messaging me at like 5am my time. Sorry I'm not around..

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 15:31:02

just a reminder that you cannot post spy ops here or anything that requires playing a turn to obtain here.

If you think Laf (or any other tag) is somehow still cheating / (is cheating) preset proof to us in private please.
Or just me, or qz...
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 15:33:45

Originally posted by Duna:
Would be funny if FA would be displayed in news:) Sadly admins wouldnt make it, but i belive SoL/EVO/Monsters is highly outFAing SoF/RIVAL:)

We've actually discussed it and decided not to, at least not in real time.
I personally am somewhat against it but I think that is a topic for a different thread.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Boltar Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:44:07

fluffy just implement pacts to intag allies only like team server.. it will stop this stupid crying and complaining about FA

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:59:51

Let's recap: To win a war that started with their side at a disadvatage, Sof requires:

1) A 30 member alliance joining in the 2nd week after stocking.
2) An 80+ member alliance joining shortly after to kill 18 countries and completely remove the NW gap.
3) Massive FA once the other side receives FA to catch up, to further consolidate their lead.
4) Spies in their enemies warchat to notify targets when they're going to be hit and pass on any other information.

Yup, Sof sure is the 2nd strongest alliance in the game. They can take on anyone they want to! They just choose not to.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 16:13:05

Originally posted by Boltar:
fluffy just implement pacts to intag allies only like team server.. it will stop this stupid crying and complaining about FA

I don't see why external FA should be against the game rules though. Plus there are other issues like reps and untagged countries... ops to "intercept" trade pacts might be interesting though:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:14:54

When I say "your guys" I am not just referring to Evo members, I am referring to players on your side.

You guys brought allies into this first on all accounts, yet somehow you spin it so that you look like some sort of victim and try to mock us over it. You had allies at the FS, you had allies ready to jump in and you had allies mass FA you.

Sorry, SoF does not resort to spying tactics as you so claim. If you have evidence of SoF placing spies in enemy warchats then I challenge you to provide evidence on AT. Is that your excuse for our walling ability? SoF has walled pretty poorly this set compared to our normal efforts, but still enough obviously for you to invent conspiracy theories.

So let's recap what SOL/Monsters/Evo to lose to SoF...

1) FS an unprepared SoF OOP with a 30 member advantage
2) Several allies on standby who fail to follow through when called to action
3) Massive FA from said allies to try and gain an advantage again after losing all other advantages
4) Cry on AT and try and make themselves look good in front of everyone after taking a massive gamble and failing so badly.

And you wonder why grudges exist...

Trife Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:23:50

This thread is now signed up for Cat Facts! There will now be daily fun facts about cats posted on this thread!

Unlike dogs, cats do not have a sweet tooth. Scientists believe this is due to a mutation in a key taste receptor.

Donny Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:41:19

+300000000000 for PGS post :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:46:21

anyone wants the huge list of FA for MD/PDM/LCN just private me or PG.

and yes it is huge :)

you want to play FA lets go mother fluffers.

game on
ICQ-105967052

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 16:50:28

Before they are a certain age (three to four weeks), orphaned kittens need to be fed from a bottle. Then you have to make them poop. Yeah, that's right. Those adorable little snuggleballs need help peeing and pooping. Usually the mom cat helps them. How? By licking their anus and genitals, of course. And now it's your job!
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

PG Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:50:42

lol i got banned?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

PG Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:50:51

Nope i didnt woot!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Trife Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:51:22

While it is commonly thought that the ancient Egyptians were the first to domesticate cats, the oldest known pet cat was recently found in a 9,500-year-old grave on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. This grave predates early Egyptian art depicting cats by 4,000 years or more.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:56:42

When I say "your guys" I am not just referring to Evo members, I am referring to players on your side.

You guys brought allies into this first on all accounts, yet somehow you spin it so that you look like some sort of victim and try to mock us over it. You had allies at the FS, you had allies ready to jump in and you had allies mass FA you.

Sorry, SoF does not resort to spying tactics as you so claim. If you have evidence of SoF placing spies in enemy warchats then I challenge you to provide evidence on AT. Is that your excuse for our walling ability? SoF has walled pretty poorly this set compared to our normal efforts, but still enough obviously for you to invent conspiracy theories.

So let's recap what SOL/Monsters/Evo to lose to SoF...

1) FS an unprepared SoF OOP with a 30 member advantage
2) Several allies on standby who fail to follow through when called to action
3) Massive FA from said allies to try and gain an advantage again after losing all other advantages
4) Cry on AT and try and make themselves look good in front of everyone after taking a massive gamble and failing so badly.

And you wonder why grudges exist...

The spy feeding you info is not from Sof. It's not stopping you from using the info they give you though, now is it?

Our walling ability(or lack thereof) is pretty much as you called it. Pretty sad, imo :/

Otherwise, agreed on points 1 and 2. Point 3, as I've been saying, is that we haven't received as much FA as you guys. To put it plainly, RD is better at FAing than our allies are :) And, as I mentioned before, our allies spent the first week or so(until about yesterday) limiting it to untagged restarts to try and hide it, despite the fact that every single person involved knew what was happening.

As far as I can remember, this latest episode of He-said-She-said was started when Servant dared to post his alliance rankings that didn't place Sof at #2. Since then it's been a lot of fluffing about unfair OOP FSes, and a lot of denying just how damaging Laf's FS was. More than ANY OTHER FACTOR in this whole damn war, Laf's FS tipped the scales. We FSed with a 30 member advantage OOP(when countries are pretty much ALL equal), you called in 30+80 to even the numbers and we ate 2 FSes. We called in some FA, you called in even more. We had someone volunteer information of their own accord, you(meaning your bloc) have spies planted into Sol.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 16:57:28

Originally posted by Donny:
anyone wants the huge list of FA for MD/PDM/LCN just private me or PG.

and yes it is huge :)

you want to play FA lets go mother fluffers.

game on

We've been playing this game for a week now, and you guys are winning at it.

Edit: I don't like the wording, but here it is anyway: Yours is even bigger :P

Trife Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 17:00:19

During the time of the Spanish Inquisition, Pope Innocent VIII condemned cats as evil and thousands of cats were burned. Unfortunately, the widespread killing of cats led to an explosion of the rat population, which exacerbated the effects of the Black Death.

Donny Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 17:16:35

weiners. weiners weiners. :D
ICQ-105967052

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 19:07:09

Ok, seriously - Sov, Tella - would you two just STFU and get a room, I haven't seen this much latent gay sexual tension since Gilligan and the Skipper started working out together to get back in shape to rejoin the navy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 9th 2013, 19:09:39

Every year, nearly four million cats are eaten in Asia.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Trife Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 19:11:49

Researchers believe the word “tabby” comes from Attabiyah, a neighborhood in Baghdad, Iraq. Tabbies got their name because their striped coats resembled the famous wavy patterns in the silk produced in this city.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 19:13:23

The group of words associated with cat (catt, cath, chat, katze) stem from the Latin catus, meaning domestic cat, as opposed to feles, or wild cat

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 19:39:26

Some lizards, in order to protect themselves, can squirt blood 2-4 feet out of their eyes.

Rediculan Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 19:49:43

cat and lizzard facts? much more interesting read than the usual AT stuffs

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 20:05:37

it looks like mrfords country is actually the most heavily FAed country of this war with 7m nw.
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 20:10:16

lol wouldnt surprise me :P I did see his number

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2013, 20:24:54

Tellarion - I would like a copy of your list with actual proof (not just which ones you think). Thanks.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 20:36:57

Originally posted by PG:
lol i got banned?

for all you know I could have banned you for 30 seconds for no reason.. :P

Cat Domestication Isn’t Complete, Study Suggests. Cats have only been around for 4000 years or so as pets (about when humans started to build larger cities). Advantage to humans: killing rodents which carry disease.
Dog domestication is much older than that (more than 10K years). Advanage to humans: hunting aid and protection/early warning system. Also a better food source than cats in a pinch:P
Dog fact: dogs and wolves are the same species (can interbreed and produce fertile offspring).
Dogs seem friendlier to humans than cats because they've been around us longer...

Frog fact: some frogs are green.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 9th 2013, 20:42:29

Sloths have very little muscle mass but are able to grasp onto trees firmly with their claws. Dead sloths have even been known to remain clinging to a tree limb.

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 20:51:55

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
it looks like mrfords country is actually the most heavily FAed country of this war with 7m nw.

yeah, just because that country 7mill NW means it is the most FAed. forget the fact that that country is an orig, that is making 150K food a turn, and only has 80 or so defends, and has a fluffton of land and tech.

i know your comprehension of this game is limited, but you are better than that.

and that might not even be my country!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 20:53:01

never mind, i just remembered that you are still a fluffing idiot. forget i ever gave you credit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 9th 2013, 20:59:14

The creatures spend as much as 20 hours a day sleeping while hanging from a tree limb or curled up near a branch.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 22:05:26

Only domestic cats hold their tails straight up while walking. Wild cats hold their tails horizontally or tucked between their legs while walking

locket Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 22:16:51

So did you get any FA Ford? ;)