Verified:

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 22:27:23

i have sent 2x as many packages as i have recived. ill tell you that much.

have i received the most FA? no way in hell. even if i hadnt doled some back out i wouldnt be in that category. Production over aid. contrary to popular belief, i can run a good country. then again, #8 might not be me, who knows.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 9th 2013, 22:37:30

I'm still waiting for a list of all the fa monsters is meant to be getting, I know 2 packages
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

OrderofBleh Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 23:04:46

Ford wish he got the most FA.....

ssewellusmc

Sep 9th 2013, 23:27:05

I'm still waiting on the list from tellarion...

locket Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 23:29:26

I know which country you are so its good you admit it :P I never said you were the most heavily FAd since I dont overly care. I still think that should show up in the news after the set though. Then all this retarded arguing could be stopped and delayed to a different set of retard arguing later

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 23:43:54

do I care what you want from EVO and sol ?? I don't lead them, if people are going to claim monsters are also getting mass aid then sov and pg know where to find me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 23:48:13

Originally posted by mrford:
never mind, i just remembered that you are still a fluffing idiot. forget i ever gave you credit

Oh crap was that really your country mrford? my bad dude I didn't mean to throw you under the bus. Even if you are a prick.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 23:53:48

Originally posted by locket:
I know which country you are so its good you admit it :P I never said you were the most heavily FAd since I dont overly care. I still think that should show up in the news after the set though. Then all this retarded arguing could be stopped and delayed to a different set of retard arguing later

i dont see any reason to hide FA because i dont give a fluff. I only accepted the pact (i didnt even know we were getting FA) because i saw the FA the other side was getting so i didnt feel guilty. honestly i probably didnt even need the FA, my country kicks ass, but who is going to turn that fluff down? seriously? this is the internet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 23:55:42

and it does show up, if the player has his country info fluff unlocked under hos past country profile. most people dont, i do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 10th 2013, 0:08:00

Sloths mate and give birth while hanging in the trees. Three-toed sloth babies are often seen clinging to their mothers—they travel by hanging on to them for the first nine months of their lives.

locket Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 0:17:21

and it does show up, if the player has his country info fluff unlocked under hos past country profile. most people dont, i do.

Except that anyone with anything to hide can hide it. It should all be public no matter what. No reason to hide FA

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 10th 2013, 0:18:38

The three-toed sloth emits a long, high-pitched call that echoes through the forests as "ahh-eeee." Because of this cry these sloths are sometimes called ais (pronounced "eyes").

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 0:19:18

Originally posted by locket:

Except that anyone with anything to hide can hide it. It should all be public no matter what. No reason to hide FA

i agree, which is why mine is open. snoop as much as you want.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 0:21:43

i also agree make fa public, i think a spy op to spy the admins news is a good way of doing so, this way it still costs a turn to get.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 0:34:54

Originally posted by iScode:
i also agree make fa public, i think a spy op to spy the admins news is a good way of doing so, this way it still costs a turn to get.

i see this idea getting a LOT of threads closed or posts deleted...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 1:10:48

you dont have to post the news, you can just tell other people to spy that clans admin news. Also you can use it to present an FA case if you are demanding people stop and they deny they are doing it, like certain people have before :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 1:16:20

tellarion i cant believe how one sided ur arguments are..
did you expect sof to not react to everything your side has done??

1) SEM strikes first
2) SOF+Rival brings in rival to even out the playing field, but at this point sof is crippled and Rival countries getting killed very fast.
3) LaF demolishes evo to take an advantage.
4) SEMs allies assumed to be joining the war didnt. I thought this would be the next step to a server war, but guess not. Sucks2BU. LaF immediately withdrew from the war shortly after.
5) SEM gets FA. Enough for a restart to break our top nw country. #909 EVO.
HELLO? how do u expect sof to react?? duhhhh....
6) SOF+Rival does the same. ( but oh no, this is very unfair according to tellarion because sof shouldnt have received any fa, it should have been our side to receive enough fa that we would eventually win the war, yes, that is the ONLY FAIR WAY TO END THIS WAR WHICH WE STARTED ! now im going to complain about how unfair things were for our side because were losing and im going to cry.

pls stop crying, because it makes me think that u have no moves left.
theres still 4weeks of playtime before this reset ends, lets make this war fun.

The Cloaked Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 1:32:32

now that I've found out it was gonna be PDM+MD hitting LaF in defense of SEM I'm pretty disappointed.

Sof/Rival/LaF vs SOL/Evo/Monsters/MD/PDM would've been pretty cool.

without it I was left with salvaging a netting set with no BPT and a ton of missiles.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 10th 2013, 1:33:20

Tok where is ur proof monsters are getting aid?? As I said we have received 2 packages and they weren't large enough to even break my restart
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sov Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 1:41:25

Yes evidence does not point to Monsters being the recipient of mass aid and I think that is something we all acknowledge, but in general we are talking about your "side" without mentioning specific tags.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 1:52:18

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
tellarion i cant believe how one sided ur arguments are..
did you expect sof to not react to everything your side has done??

1) SEM strikes first
2) SOF+Rival brings in rival to even out the playing field, but at this point sof is crippled and Rival countries getting killed very fast.
3) LaF demolishes evo to take an advantage.
4) SEMs allies assumed to be joining the war didnt. I thought this would be the next step to a server war, but guess not. Sucks2BU. LaF immediately withdrew from the war shortly after.
5) SEM gets FA. Enough for a restart to break our top nw country. #909 EVO.
HELLO? how do u expect sof to react?? duhhhh....
6) SOF+Rival does the same. ( but oh no, this is very unfair according to tellarion because sof shouldnt have received any fa, it should have been our side to receive enough fa that we would eventually win the war, yes, that is the ONLY FAIR WAY TO END THIS WAR WHICH WE STARTED ! now im going to complain about how unfair things were for our side because were losing and im going to cry.

pls stop crying, because it makes me think that u have no moves left.
theres still 4weeks of playtime before this reset ends, lets make this war fun.

Waa waa waaaa. Everyone's bloody crying at this point. There are only so many ways to restate the same damn points. This is just a stupid game of one upmanship, and you guys are better at it.

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 2:39:35

stop talking like u have no moves left ! DO SOMETHING

CAT FACTS

Sep 10th 2013, 3:07:59

In 1888, more than 300,000 mummified cats were found an Egyptian cemetery. They were stripped of their wrappings and carted off to be used by farmers in England and the U.S. for fertilizer.

prank

Sep 10th 2013, 3:45:54

#843 May be a candidate. Died with $720 mil cash this evening.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:01:50

Originally posted by Sov:
Yes evidence does not point to Monsters being the recipient of mass aid and I think that is something we all acknowledge, but in general we are talking about your "side" without mentioning specific tags.

Your "side" has, up until 2 days ago, completely denied anymore more than the 3 pacts SoF got. Which is laughable because while the SoF tag is clean from getting FA DIRECTLY from RD or LaF (debatable), the RIVAL tag is far from clean. A simple ally op and then connecting the dots with NW changes all reset long would show you that RD has been feeding those big RIVAL countries and letting them leech tech as well. (30k tech a day at those insane prices we had helps a brother out). A little bit MORE digging would also show you that those same RIVAL countries getting pumped from RD are pumping and handful of SoF countries.

This did not just start a couple days ago and you cannot expect the server to be that stupid as to believe it.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:10:01

ouch.

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:20:00

Originally posted by mdevol:

Your "side" has, up until 2 days ago, completely denied anymore more than the 3 pacts SoF got. Which is laughable because while the SoF tag is clean from getting FA DIRECTLY from RD or LaF (debatable), the RIVAL tag is far from clean. A simple ally op and then connecting the dots with NW changes all reset long would show you that RD has been feeding those big RIVAL countries and letting them leech tech as well. (30k tech a day at those insane prices we had helps a brother out). A little bit MORE digging would also show you that those same RIVAL countries getting pumped from RD are pumping and handful of SoF countries.

This did not just start a couple days ago and you cannot expect the server to be that stupid as to believe it.

the ouch was in regards to sof losing a 700mil+ stock country.

mdevol, the above statement why would u complain about one side getting more fa when it was ur side who started it in the first place? had u guys brought in another alliance in to help fight the war may have led to a different outcome.

u choose to get fa, and sof reacted the same way, so complaining that sof is getting more fa is jus stupid.

bertz Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:30:25

Complaining we get FA is stupid too.
Because you guys called LaF.
And its stupid that we are complaining about FAs but I still have not received a single FA. :'( *cries*

prank

Sep 10th 2013, 4:31:59

Arguing over who got more FA is stupid. FA will always happen unless a war is agreed on w/ terms. Therefore, this whole post is stupid :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:36:23

i have sent 2x as many packages as i have recived. ill tell you that much.

have i received the most FA? no way in hell. even if i hadnt doled some back out i wouldnt be in that category. Production over aid. contrary to popular belief, i can run a good country. then again, #8 might not be me, who knows.

But how large were the packages that you received compared to the sizes that you sent? The quantity that you send doesn't reflect on amount that you got when the few packages you received were massive. Kill mrfords country!

bertz Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:37:27

Originally posted by prank:
Arguing over who got more FA is stupid. FA will always happen unless a war is agreed on w/ terms. Therefore, this whole post is stupid :)

But we are all stupid.

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:38:03

your mother wears combat boots
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:48:44

Im the biggest idiot this game has to offer!

iScode Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 5:15:23

Whats yours point, we never denied rival got fa, we simply said we didnt get fa from outside parties to this conflict.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PG Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 5:24:12

Originally posted by iScode:

Whats yours point, we never denied rival got fa, we simply said we didnt get fa from outside parties to this conflict.

I have to agree with iscode, and i really dont like that :/
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

locket Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 6:22:22

Well either way that all changed anyways so stop arguing about fluffing semantics -_-

And Cloaked I suspect it would have been only MD who entered personally

KriSatZ Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 10:05:12

Here is an idea. Why don't you fight out a fair war next set?

Arrange numbers and an FS time.

Have two tags policing (Say for ex LaF and MD). If anyone breaks the agreement, they die. If anyone receives FA, they Die.
Fair wars do not exist unless you force agreements through. All this back and forth just makes you all look like asses. My opinion is none of you will agree to this because you all want an advantage.

Anyway, all this boils down to is that SoF's allies are coming up trumps for them, and the Evo/Sol allies are not.

Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Kat Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 11:13:17

Why is it so hard to believe that SoF only started receiving aid a short time ago? We all know Laf and RD are pro at FA.
SEM? Ally Fail.
Don't cry because SoF has better allies.

Gabalin Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 13:59:13

rawr

CAT FACTS

Sep 10th 2013, 14:41:29

Many Egyptians worshipped the goddess Bast, who had a woman’s body and a cat’s head.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 14:59:11

Originally posted by Kat:
Why is it so hard to believe that SoF only started receiving aid a short time ago? We all know Laf and RD are pro at FA.
SEM? Ally Fail.

That IS why I'm crying...

Boltar Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 16:23:12

Originally posted by Kat:
SEM? Ally Fail.

ur allies also go around threatening people and alliance for sending FA, and if anyone on the sol/evo side were to threaten any of ur allies they would go cry to laf if the enemy was too big

Makinso Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 16:29:59

Blah blah here blah blah there it's a war get over it.

CAT FACTS

Sep 10th 2013, 16:46:40

The technical term for a cat’s hairball is a “bezoar.”

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 10th 2013, 17:37:06

Sloths go to the ground to pee and poop about once a week, digging a hole and covering it afterwards

Schilling Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 18:38:14

This is stoopid.

Foreign Aid is as old as war itself. We shouldn't be surprised to hear of it being used here...

Quite frankly, I'm impressed with SOF's restraint in using allies. I fully expected them to call in everything they had up to this point. Other than our miscalculation of their tag ups early in the set, this has been fairly even.

Shaddup and fight. ;)

locket Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 18:58:43

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
Here is an idea. Why don't you fight out a fair war next set?

Arrange numbers and an FS time.

Have two tags policing (Say for ex LaF and MD). If anyone breaks the agreement, they die. If anyone receives FA, they Die.
Fair wars do not exist unless you force agreements through. All this back and forth just makes you all look like asses. My opinion is none of you will agree to this because you all want an advantage.

Anyway, all this boils down to is that SoF's allies are coming up trumps for them, and the Evo/Sol allies are not.

Because lots of people dont want fair wars

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2013, 19:02:01

SoF's definition of a fair war is one where they're winning
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

d20 Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 14:28:38

lol at facts

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 15:03:18

SLOTH and CAT FACTS ruined our conversation, good job!