Verified:

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 9:01:39

well, that might give other people incentive to visit a hospital. but i really don't want to spend my last moments on earth with a bunch of clowns jumping up and down on my chest. give me a cigar and some booze if you think i might be dying.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

Crowgora Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 9:19:24

Out of curiosity, since i see lots of people thinking zimmerman did the right thing...is it ok for an average joe to play sheriff? Also, where is the evidence that supports his self defense claim? There is zero evidence to support either claim of who attacked who first. The trial was a no go from the start based on reasonable doubt, but, he should not have started stalking a kid that he felt was up to no good. Zimmerman does have a history of violence, like assaulting a cop at the age of 20 or so, but thats not entirely my point. He had no reason to actually leave his car, and he actually said in a recent interview that he wouldn't change a single thing about that night. So personally, I am at a loss for why he has no remorse.

elvesrus

Jul 15th 2013, 9:31:31

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 9:52:24

Originally posted by Crowgora:
Out of curiosity, since i see lots of people thinking zimmerman did the right thing...is it ok for an average joe to play sheriff? Also, where is the evidence that supports his self defense claim? There is zero evidence to support either claim of who attacked who first. The trial was a no go from the start based on reasonable doubt, but, he should not have started stalking a kid that he felt was up to no good. Zimmerman does have a history of violence, like assaulting a cop at the age of 20 or so, but thats not entirely my point. He had no reason to actually leave his car, and he actually said in a recent interview that he wouldn't change a single thing about that night. So personally, I am at a loss for why he has no remorse.

have you ever heard the phrase "Citizens Arrest"? not that I'm really paying attention to this event, but it sounded like he saw a stranger in the neighborhood that he was supposedly watching to prevent criminals from committing crimes there. he has no remorse because it hasn't been proven that his decisions and actions during the event weren't justified.

Crowgora Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 10:27:39

What crime was the kid committing though? What reason could there be that caused him to become a form of justice? By your terms, if i see anyone walking anywhere at night, I am allowed to follow them and they arent allowed to be scared or agressive if i follow them. So, I am still lost on how people side with zimmerman, and how he says he would do everything exactly the same. Through the courts though, the case was a wash anyway, like i said..there werent any facts to support either side of the case so it was a giant waste of time.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 10:43:42

yes. it was waste of time and tax payers money because a bunch of internet idiots signed a petition. wonder if that town even has enough housing for 2m idiots to live there.

elvesrus

Jul 15th 2013, 11:28:29

What crime was the kid committing though?

going out on a limb here, but seems like assault (punch to the nose) and assault with a deadly weapon (the sidewalk). I'd love to be PROVEN wrong, but doesn't look like even the prosecution can do that...

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 11:28:44

i don't get this: Zimmerman gets called a liar because he makes contradictory statements. people assume that he's lying without providing any evidence that actually proves that he is lying. so, the Bible makes contradictory statements, but roughly 3 billion people don't automatically assume that God is a liar. and if God exists, then it's not actually possible for justice not to be served. unless of course, he's a liar.

braden Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 11:29:17

RIOTS!

Oceana Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 11:33:14

With only one witness of the events that occurred, there isnt much worth stating who was right or not. There are neighborhood watches all over the country though normally not individuals by them selves . All the ones I knew of always had people in groups of 2-3 usually a pair and then they used radios/ walkietalkies to communicate with other pairs. Why was zimmerman doing it as a solo act sounds fishy. But the only testimony I heard about their direct encounter was that of people who couldn't see or really hear, saying that they heard what sounded like fighting.
However, Likewise I do night security at a complex and I'm solo, So if that was me I would have done close to the same, called so I had cops as backup en-route and confronted him, what then occurred from that point no-one but Zimmerman knows the truth.

Crowgora Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 11:34:28

Don't you think a head being slammed into concrete would offer more wounds than what zimmerman had, and isn't it suspicious that he never went to the hospital? There is no evidence he had a broken nose either, he just told his physician that. But, the kid had every right to be agressive in that situation. I would be concerned if i am being followed around at night by a random stranger.

elvesrus

Jul 15th 2013, 11:34:39

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
i don't get this: Zimmerman gets called a liar because he makes contradictory statements. people assume that he's lying without providing any evidence that actually proves that he is lying. so, the Bible makes contradictory statements, but roughly 3 billion people don't automatically assume that God is a liar. and if God exists, then it's not actually possible for justice not to be served. unless of course, he's a liar.

it was passed on to Saint Leonard who took the night off

braden Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 11:36:20

the bible was written by man, and not very educated men i would gather (but hey, they did speak at least two dead languages.. i speak no dead languages, so..)

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 11:47:24

Don't you think a head being slammed into concrete would offer more wounds than what zimmerman had, and isn't it suspicious that he never went to the hospital? There is no evidence he had a broken nose either, he just told his physician that. But, the kid had every right to be agressive in that situation. I would be concerned if i am being followed around at night by a random stranger.

dunno. do know that i did fall off my unicycle once, banged my head on the pavement, saw stars, and might've lost consciousness. i got up, walked home and saw a tiny bump and small cut on my head when i checked the mirror. no medical personnel were involved. kinda wonder if i actually did break my skull during that fall. suppose i should leave a note for the coroner to check it out.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 12:26:57

Martin was guilty of being black in GZ's neighborhood.
Smarter than your average bear.

Oceana Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 12:33:34

? was he seems the only clear racism in the case besides the press was martin's words describing the Crazy Cracker.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 12:37:57

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Martin was guilty of being black in GZ's neighborhood.

looks like 33% of that city is guilty of being black. why didn't he kill all of them? did he run out of bullets or something? suppose i should go lookup what race Martin's fiance was. guessing that no black people live in that gated community, or it wouldn't be suspicious to see one walking around in there.

Edited By: Drunken Dibs on Jul 15th 2013, 12:42:36
See Original Post

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 12:52:10

observe and report is your job stand your ground only in florida lol that's were you go to kill someone you know welcome to florida been killin babys since 2002 Anthony too anyway if Zimmerman would of called the police from his house or his front yard and trevon attacked him that's another story but the fact that he followed this kid after told not too makes it manslaughter I mean what was he going to do when he cought up to trevon shake his hand? Zimmerman was twice this kids size I might of been scared being trevon in the middle of the night why is this fat guy following me there won't be 2 sides to the story for now Zimmerman has seen to it the state failed like angel said nobody will know it could of been trevon standing his ground this isint zimmermans first time in trouble on a violent charge in the future he might want to be more careful who he runs up on in the middle of the night not all of us are carrying skittles

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:04:47

another place the state messed up was pressing for murder and second degree murder manslaughter should of been the main focus its not over if you really push something can still be done maybe civil or federal because unless trevon martin was breaking the law at the time Zimmerman violated his civil rights in a sequence of events that could of very well costed him his life

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 13:10:59

lol. you don't even want to know how many people violate my civil rights simply because i ride a unicycle down the street then. they sit their gawking, hooting and hollaring, letting their kids follow me around asking stupid questions...

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:11:12

Dibs: Given that Martin was in fact residing in the community at the time what reason did GZ'S have to find him suspicious?

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 13:16:32

what reason did he state? near as i can figure 1/3rd of the community is black, so i don't understand how that alone can cause suspicion. if he didn't do anything suspicious, then what did he do that would make him the perfect victim of a hate crime?

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:29:34

Get of the medias nuts people. I watche d the trial from start to en almost, never sid zimmerman say fluff or anyother offense term to which color that kid was. Black activists grouos do this all the time, but let a black kill a white in cold blooded murder an..its yet again a wrongful arrest and blahblahblah

Just shut the fluff up already about race, it wasnt about race. fluff went side ways and the kid died, end o story..did zimmerman get away with murder, possibly..was it man slaughter? Maybe but the lrosecution did an aweful fluffing job at proving it. Only wann blame.race when then fluff didn go your way
The Death Knights

XI

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:31:00

lmao how is fluff not turned into fluff? rofl

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:33:16

I wondered the same thing eazy
The Death Knights

XI

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 13:36:34

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
lmao how is fluff not turned into fluff? rofl

previously mentioned Nordic conspiracy to reestablish slavery so they can put on their Viking helms and start pillaging again.

Oceana Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:40:02

And when the neighborhood watch approached him and asked what he was doing instead of answering or even telling him to fluff off, he began beating the fluff out of Zimmerman,

http://en.wikipedia.org/...mmerman_front_of_head.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/...immerman_back_of_head.jpg

and the autopsy of martin the only injury besides the gunshot wound was an abrasion on his ring finger below the knuckle.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:53:34

Ocean-: Martin approached Zimmerman while he was in his car stalking him. Zimmerman's response by his own account was to roll up the window. Mr Bigshot self appointed neighborhood watch that wasn't even endorsed by the HOA might have said something then instead of continuing his fluff behavior.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 14:01:08

Ocean-: Martin approached Zimmerman while he was in his car stalking him. Zimmerman's response by his own account was to roll up the window. Mr Bigshot self appointed neighborhood watch that wasn't even endorsed by the HOA might have said something then instead of continuing his fluff behavior.

pfft. why didn't he just tell his parents that he was being stalked? they could've gotten a restraining order issued to prevent it.

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 14:07:26

SoF put GM up to it. Just so they could start a war irl against the clan black and the clan white. Sov is evil.

Oceana Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 14:22:47

There was never any evidence of zimmerman laying a finger on the kid but plenty that the kid was assaulting him,
Almost all un paid neighborhood watch people are no more then self appointed, using the basis of civic duty/civilian arrest authority, no different then the Guardian Angels.
and your post is the only place I ever heard of Martin approaching zimmermans car... In fact that would say the girl who martin was on the phone with lied on the stand.

And because someone is following you doesn't give andy legal grounds to break the guys nose and start beating his head in the ground, but someone getting his nose broken and head beatting can use deadly force to end receiving a beating. And obviously it didn't take the jurist who heard all the testimony very long to say not guilty even to the manslaughter charge.

same this morning I asked a teen what they were doing in the lobby, had instead of saying what family they were with and me going on with what else I was doing , they instead jumped me and started beating me bad enough to break my nose and start smashing my skull I might have have felt perfectly fine putting them down and I probably would not feel much remorse.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 14:37:31

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Heston:
No justice, no peace?

\me puts on tin foil hat and braces for the race riots.

Cant blame it all on the white ppl, Zimmerman is part latino!

thats what i love about this.. they choose to pick out the part of him that is white. i guess if he would have stabbed the kid to death instead of shot him. they would have said the stereotypical latin side killed him

Crowgora Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 14:39:38

No proof his nose was broken bro. There is also zero evidence of who struck first. All we know for sure is that zimmerman called 911 to mention that he saw a suspicious character, he got out of his car and followed the kid and then the kid died. Everything after that call is not admissible to the argument.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 14:44:20

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Heston:
No justice, no peace?

\me puts on tin foil hat and braces for the race riots.

Cant blame it all on the white ppl, Zimmerman is part latino!

thats what i love about this.. they choose to pick out the part of him that is white. i guess if he would have stabbed the kid to death instead of shot him. they would have said the stereotypical latin side killed him

maybe if he would've been wearing his white hoodie instead of his black hoodie, the entire situation could've been avoided entirely. does he look too suspicious with a black hoodie? looks like a pure innocent bass turd with the white hoodie on.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:17:13

He was of mostly white mixed race. Hispanic/Latino is not a race.

Source: I'm half Hispanic.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:23:46

"But Zimmerman acknowledged he never sought to identify himself to the youth, who was a stranger never before seen by Zimmerman and aroused the neighborhood watchman's suspicions as the youth walked through the housing development on that rainy night.
At one point, Zimmerman told police Martin approached his vehicle, which had been following him, partly circling it on foot before coming to a stop about a car length away. But Zimmerman rolled up his car window and ignored Martin, while speaking with a non-emergency police dispatcher."

http://www.denverpost.com/...nt-killing-trayvon-martin

Oceana Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:26:40

Crowgora, ok sounds like there was never any evidence worth wasting taxpayer dollars on trial. So the police where right from the start.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:31:23

Oceana: the lead police investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter because he didn't believe his story in its entirety. The DA overruled him.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 15:33:32

He was of mostly white mixed race. Hispanic/Latino is not a race.

Source: I'm half Hispanic.

no. you are 100% Hispanic because it's not a race and doesn't have a consistent set of genes that can identify you as being part Hispanic.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:38:22

if its not a race. why is it a option on applications and everything else?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:41:44

Because its a minority ethnic group. Most job applications list race as one question then "Are you Hispanic" as a separate question.

Trife Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 15:54:53

It's amazing how all these idiots on facebook and these forums apparently knew more than the 6 jurors did..

If you're okay when a court hands out a guilty sentence, you've also gotta be okay with the same court when it hands out a not guilty sentence.

Patience Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:00:54

The kid approached Zimmerman's car. Zimmerman, rather than simply clarify the whole situation, rolled up the windows. While not an outright aggressive move, it sure as hell didn't help - and had I been that kid, it would have put me on edge too. This guy has been following me, and when I attempt to find out why, he rolls up his windows and talks into his cell phone. He was WRONG and he needs to pay some kind of price for his actions. He is not blameless, and he should not get away scot-free with what is, arguably, murder. That death did not need to happen. Zimmerman had at least two opportunities to avoid it... the first by minding his own business and not following a 17-year-old boy around like some kind of stalker, and the second by simply saying 'Hey, I'm with neighborhood watch and I didn't recognize you, so I just wanted to introduce myself' when Trayvon first approached the car.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:02:35

Based on the standard of evidence for the charge, I think the jury came to the right conclusion.

I also think Zimmerman is an arrogant prejudiced asshole.

:)

For the record, I think it likely that Martin was also an arrogant prejudiced asshole. But since he wasn't the one carrying a gun and following people around at night on his own self-appointed authority, I've less to go on.

Edited By: Atryn on Jul 15th 2013, 16:06:02
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:05:44

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Atryn Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:08:00

Originally posted by Patience:
The kid approached Zimmerman's car. Zimmerman, rather than simply clarify the whole situation, rolled up the windows. While not an outright aggressive move, it sure as hell didn't help - and had I been that kid, it would have put me on edge too. This guy has been following me, and when I attempt to find out why, he rolls up his windows and talks into his cell phone. He was WRONG and he needs to pay some kind of price for his actions. He is not blameless, and he should not get away scot-free with what is, arguably, murder. That death did not need to happen. Zimmerman had at least two opportunities to avoid it... the first by minding his own business and not following a 17-year-old boy around like some kind of stalker, and the second by simply saying 'Hey, I'm with neighborhood watch and I didn't recognize you, so I just wanted to introduce myself' when Trayvon first approached the car.

+1 patience... In fact, my favorite Twitter post on this so far read something like "wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where Zimmerman offered Martin a ride home on a rainy night?"

Drunken Dibs

Jul 15th 2013, 16:08:15

Originally posted by Patience:

he didn't have to approach the car at all. he had a cellphone and could've called the cops. i wouldn't approach anybody following me unless i was forced to. actually I've driven out of my way a couple times simply because i thought somebody might be following me.

that might be the problem right there. black people don't trust the police, so black people won't call the police and end up getting shot by the police during any event that involves the police.

Edited By: Drunken Dibs on Jul 15th 2013, 16:12:47
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:11:42

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
i wouldn't approach anybody following me unless i was forced to. actually I've driven out of my way a couple times simply because i thought somebody might be following me.

Martin was on foot and couldn't just drive away. He was being followed down the street by a big guy in a car. The equivalent of "driving out of his way" in that situation is to get away from the street and cut across yards.

Crop Duster Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:14:49

Never bring your fist to a gun fight.Martin got exactly what he deserved.

Patience Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 16:15:31

Please do not feed the troll.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.