-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

IRWOGCLAN

Jul 13th 2013, 15:24:52

Props you rd and rival. They are pulling some huge kills on DK

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 15:28:45

Originally posted by Pride:
To bad rd and rival can't do fluff about Sof telling them what to do ;)

Pot/Kettle situation, Pride.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 15:30:00

the kills arent that big. some of the RD/Rival countries are pretty big land wise (they was able to feed off sol restarts for this) and therefore have alot of production, production = military which in turn = breaking power. its not like anyone is over 12mil raw break or anything

IRWOGCLAN

Jul 13th 2013, 15:38:06

Huge stocks country was what i meant. They have been stocking for a month, they are loaded

Boltar Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 15:41:49

ahh i havent seen their stocks nor asked them. i just been hitting and restarting

Kalick Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 15:48:17

Originally posted by IRWOGCLAN:
Huge stocks country was what i meant. They have been stocking for a month, they are loaded

They've been stocking for a month, so they only spent 6 days getting land and tech? They may have the fastest startups I've ever seen.

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 17:27:20

forgot to add this to the war dec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvbk5MJNFlI
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

locket Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 17:59:07

Originally posted by Boltar:
the kills arent that big. some of the RD/Rival countries are pretty big land wise (they was able to feed off sol restarts for this) and therefore have alot of production, production = military which in turn = breaking power. its not like anyone is over 12mil raw break or anything

They had all set to stock. I'd take that over feeding a bit off restarts. Could be much bigger without that :P

RandyMD Game profile

Jul 13th 2013, 23:11:58

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
So now md wants to badmouth SOF once again, seems you ppl over there at md never seem to learn your place. get back to your dungeon randymd

You can kiss my ass. Who the hell are you anyway?

I'm a nobody in MD and post here wether they tell me I can or not. Even though, I'm sure, Tav will yell at me for it.

I'm not talking fluff about SOF, I'm talking fluff about these idiots on the forums who run around talking fluff when something doesn't go their way, but 3 days later when it does work out for them in their favor, all of a sudden it's ok.

Fact is, I don't like you, I dont' know who you are, and frankly, you can piss off. If you don't like what I post, don't read it jackass.

Also, a side note, you seem to be the one bad mouthing MD in general by telling us to learn our place.

I want to finish this with a real nice statement for you syko:

F*CK OFF
Email:

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 3:05:17

well said Randy
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 3:55:06

Originally posted by RandyMD:
So now md wants to badmouth SOF once again, seems you ppl over there at md never seem to learn your place. get back to your dungeon randymd

I'm a nobody in MD and post here wether they tell me I can or not. Even though, I'm sure, Tav will yell at me for it.

That's what im talking about RandyMD, do what you want, tell me how you really feel, because honestly,
I'm not talking fluff about SOF, I'm talking fluff about these idiots on the forums who run around talking fluff when something doesn't go their way, but 3 days later when it does work out for them in their favor, all of a sudden it's ok.

Fact is, I don't like you, I dont' know who you are, and frankly, you can piss off. If you don't like what I post, don't read it jackass.

Also, a side note, you seem to be the one bad mouthing MD in general by telling us to learn our place.

F*CK OFF

You know what RandyMD, I'm glad one of you finally grabbed their balls and told me how you really feel, although I may not like you at all in anyway, I can certainly respect a man that tells me exactly what he thinks of me. I suppose after a year of kicking MD's butt it's been really hard for me to muster up any respect for MD. But now you want to go out of your way to curse me out, I insulted you in a decent way I thought, but you seem to want to take it to a completely different level. Go screw yourself dude, if you want to think of yourself as a nobody in MD than maybe that's what a lot of you think about yourselves and that might just be the reason why you cant win a war, but that's not for me to decide. mobzta why don't you get off RandyMD's nuts and find your own. You all take craptalk way too seriously its all out of fun, just remember this is a game!!

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Jul 14th 2013, 4:07:44
See Original Post
Do as I say, not as I do.

iScode Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 4:39:12

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by iScode:
ummm ok???? now who is twisting words, you claimed I never had a victory as a leader in an alliance, I proved you wrong, I never said I had any influence over the success, how in the hell is that me trying to claim sof's success's as my own???

would love to see how you twist your response this time, especially due to the fact you completely ignored the fact I have had other victories outside of SoF which you know i was responsible for, sure the victories are nothing to gloat about, which is why I don't, its just enjoyable to show how deluded you are, over and over again :).

Ok so I should clarify that you actually had some part in it. You lost a ton of wars because of your actions but I dont see any wins because of them. Mooching off of the biggest war clan in the game isnt exactly an accomplisment. We could put a monkey in as aFA there and when he screwed something up Sof could go kill them.

Oh ok so when imag wars, it was nothing to do with what i did, but when we lost wars it was all my fault... great logic lol.

And I have not made any mistakes as aFA, when i have felt a decision is above me, I sent them higher up, how is that a mistake?

Ershaw: SoL is also an ally of SoF, are you saying I should be for rival and rd killing our allies?

Oh and since you are allied to Sol and Rival/RD then perhaps since you are in the FR department you might pick a path of neutrality.. but hey I guess you can do as you wish if you dont mind slighting one ally over another.

And locket do u seriously think, that would ever happen?

I am allowed to have a personal opinion when a war involves FDP's on both sides, my personal opinion doesnt affect how i conduct FA. I am an aFA, i have no sway over politics, i deal with grabbing issues and pact who im told to pact, any issues get passed up the chain, if i was a HFA it would be a different story.

Until Xyle tells me i cant post my personal opinion publically i will continue to do so, if you have an issue with that take it up with him...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

BigRick Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 6:17:05

*slings poo at Syko_killa*

That enough craptalk for ya? :-D
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 6:48:55

Originally posted by BigRick:
*slings poo at Syko_killa*

That enough craptalk for ya? :-D

Poo is gross, by the way my real name is also Rick.

Nico Robin Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 10:37:08

x

braden Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 12:18:57

bigrick: at this time, the loss of 700k troops is the better of the two deals ;)

BigRick Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 13:46:40

Originally posted by braden:
bigrick: at this time, the loss of 700k troops is the better of the two deals ;)

Yeah, turns out my troops have the tendency to sleep walk.

Although, it could have been the mushrooms my farmers picked.

Pink Elephant Tamer

tenshim0 Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 14:24:52

bonus
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

RandyMD Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 15:42:42

That's what im talking about RandyMD, do what you want, tell me how you really feel, because honestly,

F*CK OFF

You know what RandyMD, I'm glad one of you finally grabbed their balls and told me how you really feel, although I may not like you at all in anyway, I can certainly respect a man that tells me exactly what he thinks of me. I suppose after a year of kicking MD's butt it's been really hard for me to muster up any respect for MD. But now you want to go out of your way to curse me out, I insulted you in a decent way I thought, but you seem to want to take it to a completely different level. Go screw yourself dude, if you want to think of yourself as a nobody in MD than maybe that's what a lot of you think about yourselves and that might just be the reason why you cant win a war, but that's not for me to decide. mobzta why don't you get off RandyMD's nuts and find your own. You all take craptalk way too seriously its all out of fun, just remember this is a game!!

Again, here you MORONS go taking things that ONE PERSON is saying, and relating it to all of MD. When will you understand that what I say is about me, and has nothing to do with anyone else? I am a nobody in MD because I don't hold any leadership positions. I've been in this game since 1998, I'm obviously not a nobody when it comes to earth, only in MD as far as leadership. But again, you want to take MY statememnt and try to make it all about MD and everyone else playing there.

Just keep this conversation about Randy and Syko and you'll be much happier and you might even earn a small amount of respect. I doubt you will, cause at the end of the day, your still a F*cking moron, but hell give it a shot, maybe you'll get lucky.

Have a great day, and remember just because the orange juice bottle says concentrate, doesn't mean you have to stare at it!
Email:

braden Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 16:32:32

hm, ask your farmers to ups me some of those high grade shrooms, rick?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 18:44:21

F*CK OFF

Again, here you MORONS go taking things that ONE PERSON is saying, and relating it to all of MD. When will you understand that what I say is about me, and has nothing to do with anyone else? I am a nobody in MD because I don't hold any leadership positions. I've been in this game since 1998, I'm obviously not a nobody when it comes to earth, only in MD as far as leadership. But again, you want to take MY statememnt and try to make it all about MD and everyone else playing there.

Just keep this conversation about Randy and Syko and you'll be much happier and you might even earn a small amount of respect. I doubt you will, cause at the end of the day, your still a F*cking moron, but hell give it a shot, maybe you'll get lucky.

Have a great day, and remember just because the orange juice bottle says concentrate, doesn't mean you have to stare at it!

Oh so i'm a moron, huh? You don't have to be in a leadership position, to be a leader. I'm not playing this game to gain any sort of respect, I play this game to have fun and believe me when I say that I am already happy with the way things are. I am happy over here in SoF on the winning side. I started playing this game in 2000 in the swirve days. I didn't care to communicate on AT back in those days, I played with friends from high school, so what if you don't know me, I know this game and have always enjoyed it! You are a stupid prick Randy, you think your smart ass words make you clever? I can assure you I am not a stupid person, I often have some pretty good ideas and if you knew anything about me you certainly would not call me a genius but you also wouldn't call me a moron. Your throwing empty words around blindly because you don't know anything about me. But its ok eventually you might come up with something that's actually good.

Mr Azure

Jul 14th 2013, 19:48:24

i still love you Syko.

BigRick Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 20:26:24

hm, ask your farmers to ups me some of those high grade shrooms, rick?

I dunno, some spies got ahold of some and it killed them dead.
Pink Elephant Tamer

Atryn Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 21:34:06

Randy, Syko... go make your own thread or even IRC channel to show your love for each other... This is supposed to be a war dec thread for a war neither of you are even in.

braden Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 21:35:09

lazy spies and lazy troops- good for nothings! I tells ya, nothings!

RandyMD Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 21:52:16

Originally posted by Atryn:

Randy, Syko... go make your own thread or even IRC channel to show your love for each other... This is supposed to be a war dec thread for a war neither of you are even in.

Mind your business, I'm trolling this noob and he's falling for it.
Email:

Makolyte Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 21:54:57

Oh so i'm a moron, huh? ... Your throwing ...

You claim to not be a moron but mix up "your" with "you're"?

//jk, jk, grammar slips always seem to happen when someone's claiming to be smart :P
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior

Taveren Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 22:07:16

This is going to result in some of the best angry make up sex ever.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 23:00:13

LOL

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 23:01:07

Originally posted by Makolyte:

//jk, jk, grammar slips always seem to happen when someone's claiming to be smart :P

I don't concern myself with grammar, it is unimportant as long as you understand what I meant, im only human, I make mistakes.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 23:02:17

Originally posted by Taveren:

This is going to result in some of the best angry make up sex ever.

Yeah I already made Randy's ass sore!

eevess Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 2:29:07

Very proud of m0bzta .. well done
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 2:53:10

That's assuming they can netgain well and stock tho, right locket? ;)

braden Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 3:24:44

and sure enough, you split an infinitive.

covax Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 3:50:29

bonus post. just spamming. hello

Ershow Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 5:25:08

Lol, DK stock was woeful at best. Joining the fight was their only real option given the crappy state of their netting.

BONUS

PG Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 5:52:55

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Soultaker

Jul 15th 2013, 6:38:12

popcorn... and hey i'm still alive :))

Duna Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 7:09:02

Bonus. DK, guys. If you want to improve your skills, you should join RIVAL. Ill personally mentor your countries.

Makolyte Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:01:15

and sure enough, you split an infinitive.

I had to look up what splitting an infinitive is (don't google image that, omg), and found out two things:
1. it's not a real grammar rule
2. I'd like to split your mom's infinitive
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior

brandon84 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:11:23

LOL mak

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:34:41

Originally posted by Duna:
Bonus. DK, guys. If you want to improve your skills, you should join RIVAL. Ill personally mentor your countries.

u guys dont let in people who arent gunna stick around for a very long time (or i would have joined a while ago and played a set or 2)

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:37:14

The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 13:39:41

The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 15th 2013, 14:28:53

Originally posted by Ershow:
Lol, DK stock was woeful at best. Joining the fight was their only real option given the crappy state of their netting.

BONUS

Uhhhhh durrrrrrrrp. It all went too sol, get the facts straight!! Jesus..ppl these days

BONUS SARCASM
The Death Knights

XI