Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 15:02:40

i can't stand it anymore... time to get back in the game.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 17:10:26

Well if I decide to play next set (and I may have more time to do so) and you're willing, maybe I'll join you. It's only fair :)

If you'd want me, that is.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 19:20:25

of course we want.

*wonders where the heck zippery will get 30 something members*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 23:06:59

fluff you - not like last time... we will not accept everyone and thier brother . a couple n00bs that want to lean is fine, but to accept members just to get more numbers isn't going to happen this time.

@ dragon you are welcome.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 0:15:20

I figure I owe you a set, ZIP. You were a great Member. Which means you'd be a great Leader. :)

mrford Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 0:26:04

if you can make marshal stop posting worthless fluff ALL the time, i wont farm you :P
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal1

Jun 17th 2013, 12:43:32

fordy: if that is your requirement then you should be farming most players.
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

ZIP Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 16:58:07

lol fordy - then who you have to fluff about?

Marshal1

Jun 17th 2013, 19:03:12

he has others to fluff.

*note to himself: next time disable swear filter*
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

ZIP Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:25:42

This is going to happen and to give you an idea about how it will be different then the rest...

50 /50 mix of war and netting

- no pacts

- no l;l - 1:1 , 2:3 , 3:5

limits on what is acceptable amount of grabs... maybe like 2 grabs / 16 members / 24 hrs... both ways. anything more and fluff will happen.

clan will back hitting a single country up to 3x / 24 hrs. farm someone into the ground and you are on your own for what happens. ( besides dr is bad mmkkk )

This may be more difficult for a new player, but i am willing to teach how to not hide behind a pact and have fun.

Twain Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:28:00

Glad to see another clan coming back, ZIP. I wish you guys the greatest of luck.

ZIP Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:30:24

thanks, it is good for the server and also i think going pactless will be good for the server too

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:31:16

"clan will back hitting a single country up to 3x / 24 hrs"

you better change that to 100% war clan, with that in there.

Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

ZIP Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:36:44

lets say i grabbed you 3 x.. you would be able to grab back 5x. If you can't get back your land and then some in 5x then you sux and something is wrong. If you want to farm an untagged then so be it...but what it decides to do to you is on you.

If someone wants to hit me 3x then so be it... but expect 5 back .

what is so wrong with that?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:42:34

nothing

i'm just saying

if i got triple tapped, i wouldnt be taking land back.

but maybe i'm just stuck on BSS policies of 3:kill

its like a respect thing or something
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 20:55:52

and no, im not trying to cause trouble

im just trying to get you to see things from anothers view

i personally never hit a country from a legit clan more than once unless i'm trying to start fluff

FbGzx2013 Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 21:24:12

Agree Dave ... and good luck to you Zip.
FbGz- SOTA - Death Knights
MSN:

Stryke Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 21:58:47

Good luck Zip, let me know at the end of the set so we can discuss a pact. :)
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Marshal Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 22:12:39

oh boy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 22:30:57

Ohh boyyyyy

I guess XI will halfto get underway, i seem to recall something is owed back to you ;)
The Death Knights

XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2013, 23:24:30

If an Ely country hits a tko country 3 times it won't be 5 hits back it will be 6
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Twain Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 0:20:10

I say we wait until Elysium is actually back and tagged up before we start circling the wagons on his proposed policies, but that's just me.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 1:24:17

I say he should wait until they are back and tagged before proposing his policies if he doesn't want feedback on them, but that's just me. :)

FbGzx2013 Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 1:50:11

Lol
FbGz- SOTA - Death Knights
MSN:

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 3:04:25

Hi zip!!!!

Dave here!!!

;)
The Death Knights

XI

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 10th 2013, 3:51:25

lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ZIP Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 12:26:47

two reasons to throw some out -

to get a reaction and maybe adjust as needed, honestly i was thinking more for some kind of limit as not to encourage complete untagged famage. why anyone would hit a tagged country 3 deep knowing he is going to get his ass handed to him is f00lish. There are plenty of countries to grab when you open up and look at the whole picture.

the other reason is to let people know that if they like to grab other countries to grow and not just touch themself there is a place for them. like what i did last set. I am trying to keep grabbing as open as i can, this will also draw some assholes out who can't take a hit and it will be a good place for a couple of war mongers who want to kill things all set.

ZIP Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 12:28:15

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Hi zip!!!!

Dave here!!!

;)

roofer!! dude come back next set, lets have some fun

ZIP Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 12:30:36

Originally posted by Stryke:
Good luck Zip, let me know at the end of the set so we can discuss a pact. :)

hmmm.. love ya but no pacts.

Sir Bloodstone

Jul 10th 2013, 16:56:52

Good luck

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 19:23:35

so what you're saying is you want people to land trade with you instead of themselves.

sounds like you're trying to be lazy :P

ZIP Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 19:28:11

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
so what you're saying is you want people to land trade with you instead of themselves.

sounds like you're trying to be lazy :P

no i want to grab people with the expectation that I will come out with more land then i started and the target gets as little as possible. and if i get grabbed i want to take as much away as i can. I also understand that to be able to grab like that you have to be able to defend as well.

Sir Bloodstone

Jul 10th 2013, 22:37:16

So, basically you're going to top feed

ZIP Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 22:42:39

Originally posted by Sir Bloodstone:
So, basically you're going to top feed

you should know the best returns come when you match nw. Hitting up 20% is as bad as hitting down 20%

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 10th 2013, 23:02:24

Sir bloodstone , no such thing as topfeeds in ffa, Topfeeds are a 1a term and doesn't belong in ffa
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ZIP Game profile

Jul 11th 2013, 0:04:54

if the returns are the same hitting 20% up as they are hitting 20% down what is the difference if the goods lost are the same. If anything i would want someone to hit up on my nw so his and mine come closer tog and the returns for my retal would be that much better then if you were to hit me down and further spread our nw apart.

Sir Bloodstone

Jul 11th 2013, 1:02:09

match nw yes, but im saying i have 50k acres with all my countries now, and you come along with your 30k and match my nw and start hitting me, that is not going to end up in my favor ever, and i wouldnt even be able to break even... i havent tried lgin a country of equal nw but 20% more land so not sure how the formula works.. if at all like alliance.

anywho, im sure u wont go too crazy, i just get really annoyed when somebody hits my chain and makes me have to spend time retaliating and creating an imbalance in my string :P

ZIP Game profile

Jul 11th 2013, 14:26:39

don't we all... but there needs to be a check system and i am it.

JJosh693

Jul 11th 2013, 14:44:59

^ hehe XD
~JJosh -> FFA - ARES