Verified:

bertz Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 6:28:43

shot his dog multiple times.

http://www.youtube.com/...GWcU&feature=youtu.be

Wow! Poor dog :'(

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 9:37:15

Poor dog... I wonder why the police arrest the dude in the first place ?

Its hard to defend the cop who shot the dog. They couldnt uncuff the dude and let him secure the dog no ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

iScode Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 9:42:43

yeah pretty bullfluff since the guy wasnt resisting ether, seen this on shock mansion the other day,

is it illegal to film the cops in the US?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 9:46:58

He didn't get arrested for filming them. He got arrested for interfering (by playing his music loud with the windows rolled down) with a police investigation (the armed robbery/hostage situation) across the street.

There were dozens of other people filming and none of them were arrested.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

ninong Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 11:21:07

owner should've secured the dog..his fault dog got shot :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Obvious Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 11:42:15

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
Its hard to defend the cop who shot the dog. They couldnt uncuff the dude and let him secure the dog no ?

Police Officers life is worth more than a dogs life, or at least to that officer. The dog is going down every time. Anyone with a shred of commonsense knows that if a dog lunges at a cop the dog is dead.

Police aren't in the habit of taking cuffs off of captured criminals. The guy had a chance to secure his dog, just like he had a chance to turn down his music shut the fluff up. He wanted to interfere in an ongoing felony situation.

Notice that the person with the camera that shot the whole thing wasn't bothered.

iScode Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 12:10:09

are you guys fluffing serious??? playing music that loud is now an offense in america?? jesus, police state much?? wont be long till you be come a dictatorship, jesus, your as fluffing bad as the nazi's!! (yaaaah godwins law :D)

and no a cops life aint worth more than a dog, cops are all corrupt pieces of fluff, fluff the police.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 12:11:08

/me waits for all the 'i bet you dont think that when you have to call the police' comments
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Drunken Dibs

Jul 3rd 2013, 12:27:23

hehe. i can't watch it because i won't create a youtube account to verify that i'm over 18.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

EVO|Rasp

Jul 3rd 2013, 12:49:53

Drunken Dibs

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:11:31

poor doggie. shooting looks justified to me. i actually worry that i might have to kill somebody's dog for harassing me when i'm riding my unicycle on public property.

bertz Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:13:35

Still outrageous.
The owner surrendered peacefully. They could have took the cuffs off and let the owner secure the dog first.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:36:52

more of an accident because he didn't secure the dog properly when he had the chance to do it. i have had too many problems with dogs on public streets to sympathize. need to take better care of your dog if you love it that much. i consider them to be deadly weapons.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:54:46

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
hehe. i can't watch it because i won't create a youtube account to verify that i'm over 18.

Why, are you under 18?

Drunken Dibs

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:59:37

no. i don't want a youtube account. don't see why i should have to create an account to click on something stating that i'm over 18.

isnarn Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 14:05:18

Originally posted by Obvious:

Police Officers life is worth more than a dogs life, or at least to that officer. The dog is going down every time. Anyone with a shred of commonsense knows that if a dog lunges at a cop the dog is dead.

Police aren't in the habit of taking cuffs off of captured criminals. The guy had a chance to secure his dog, just like he had a chance to turn down his music shut the fluff up. He wanted to interfere in an ongoing felony situation.

Notice that the person with the camera that shot the whole thing wasn't bothered.

captured criminal? u serious?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 16:40:57

The police was a good 50 feet away when he started to put his dog in his car. I couldnt hear it but it doesnt seem that the officer was telling him they're gonna arrest him and tell him to secure his dog.

At first look i thought the guy was actually the owner of the busted home. If thats the case then i could relate the shooting of the dog. But he's just a dude from the neighborhood.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Kaloop

Jul 3rd 2013, 16:45:38

Agree 100%...

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 17:13:22

no. i don't want a youtube account. don't see why i should have to create an account to click on something stating that i'm over 18.

Youtube accounts are linked to your gmail/gtalk account, so if you already have a gmail account, then you also already have a youtube account...

Plus, youtube accounts allows you to comment, and subscribe to channels.

Pride Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 17:16:07

I don't think the guy knew he was going to be arrested. fluffty reason to be arrested. Cops just didn't have fluff better to do.

Poor dog. They could've pepper sprayed the dog..?

Boltar Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 17:17:27

personally if I was being arrested.. and someone shot my dog... when I got out he would die

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 17:20:06

yeah, im sure you would kill a cop.....

the dude did something wrong, and annoyed cops while they were involved in an unrelated investigation. thats something you dont do, and everyone should know this. sucks ass that the dog died, but a cop will shoot the dog every time, thats pretty much common knowlage.

it is the dudes fault, not the cops. ppl are taking this situation way out of context and looking at the dude being arrested as being the victim. he wasnt put in cuffs for no reason.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Schilling Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 18:06:07

Legal's going to have a field day with that one, assuming the guy can get good council.

I'm not sure of all the procedures in LA, but just at first look I think the situation was mishandled. The guy sure as hell shouldn't have been fluffing around there, though.

iScode Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 19:52:33

Originally posted by mrford:
he wasnt put in cuffs for no reason.

IMO yes he was
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 20:17:17

There was a 90 minute stand off between an armed robber with hostages and the SWAT team. Peoples lives are at stake and critical instructions are being given. Music that loud, as close to the scene as possible is a distraction. The guy moved closer than everyone else, took his dog out of the car in the first place and left his stereo on.

I do apologize if I didn't immediately comply. The music may have been a little loud but I was complying," Rosby said. "I said, 'Sir, I want to make sure nobody's civil rights were being violated.' "
A neighbor, who asked not to be identified, said the officers asked him to turn the music down, but he refused. Rosby, she said, responded, "It's my (expletive) radio!"

http://www.dailybreeze.com/...l-dog-during-arrest-owner

You can see from this video that hostages are being released and that they're trying to communicate with the hostages and the suspect. Even the other people filming know that the music is ridiculously loud. If the officers on the scene get distracted and the suspect comes out shooting and some bystander gets hit the media would be eating the police for not securing the scene.

http://youtu.be/ffwxaTpJTyI

The owner was completely irresponsible and his dog paid for it. Maybe the cop could have responded differently but tasers rely on the victim being afraid of being tazed again and I think pepper spray would just piss off a defensive, 130 pound, charging rottweiler.

Obvious Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 21:14:34

Are some of you retarded or completely missing the facts that Taveren just stated?

He wasn't arrested for playing loud music or filming the police.
He was being a dumbass and disrupting them while they were dealing with something else. He was asked to turn it down, he decided to run his mouth to the officers and continue to be disruptive to their operation.

Pride Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 22:10:05

Tav and obvious are anti puppies/babies/and old people. Jerks.

Pain Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 22:13:26

poor dog for having such a loser for an owner. i dont blame the cop for not wanting to be attacked by a rottweiler and i think he was justified in doing so.
Your mother is a nice woman

Obvious Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 23:02:45

Originally posted by Pride:
Tav and obvious are anti puppies/babies/and old people. Jerks.

I know you are joking but I like dogs, and I would have still taken that dog out if he lunged at me.

Pride Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 23:17:17

Yeah, just joking.

Taveren Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 23:37:48

For all we know the officer that openned fire likes dogs too.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 0:53:10

the owner of the dog is stupid. period. but what the dumbass stupid moron retarded trigger happy cop did was not justified. whoever agrees his actions were within boundaries is an idiot.

the other people who were filming didnt get in trouble cuz they kept their distance and were not being disruptive. so is the moral of the story dont be stupid? dont openly film cops? was he such a hassle that he had to be cuffed immediately? i dont think so. he was just trying to get attention.

he could have put his dog back in the car and closed the window had he not been cuffed. he was showing no threat, just being a moron. "cuffing a criminal" u gotta be kidding me. the way the cops handled the situation was horrible, but whats worse is what happened to the dog.

uncuff the NON-threatening CIVILIAN and tell him to contain his dog or he will be forced to shoot it. its plain and clear judgement that these cops cant make which make me sick.

this time a dog lost its life due to a trigger happy cop who must have felt so threatened there was no other way to handle the situation than to shoot it not once, not twice, but three times. what happens when hes dealing with a civilian who is harmless but he sees as a threat? next stop, killing innocent civilians.

Taveren Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 1:31:36

Those 4 shots were all delivered in less than 2 seconds.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 1:54:09

Originally posted by Taveren:
Those 4 shots were all delivered in less than 2 seconds.

so because they were done in 4seconds that makes it ok? i dont even know what that means.

couldnt he have fired a blank to scare the dog? or if that didnt work maybe aim for the leg or something that way the dog can be contained. or are u trying to tell me the cop was under such threat that he didnt think it was possible to aim at the leg? lol if thats so, then this turd cop shouldnt be carrying a gun in the first place.

Pain Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 3:49:02

youre delusional if you think anyone can "aim at a leg" on a dog thats lunging at you. youve clearly never even held a pistol let alone fired one.

bottom line when a threat is perceived you react to it. the cop reacted appropriately.
Your mother is a nice woman

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 4:14:11

Originally posted by Pain:
youre delusional if you think anyone can "aim at a leg" on a dog thats lunging at you. youve clearly never even held a pistol let alone fired one.

bottom line when a threat is perceived you react to it. the cop reacted appropriately.

u instigate a dog to protect his owner, and then shoot it because u think it became a threat? gtfo..

look at the video carefully, the dog was not attacking the police. the stupid moron idiot dumass turd piece of crap cop put his hand out towards a dog that was trying to protect his owner, and then jumped (not bite) at the cop. and this douchebag turd moron cop obv doesnt know how to handle dogs, fails at ONE attempt to try to calm the dog, and then fires multiple bullets.

if u think this was appropriate reaction, then Pain, i guess ur another trigger happy fool who is incapable of making rational judgements.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 4:21:04

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Vic Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 13:08:32

poor doggie. shooting looks justified to me. i actually worry that i might have to kill somebody's dog for harassing me when i'm riding my unicycle on public property.

pure gold

davidoss Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 15:51:45

Yes, he should have secured his dog. But no he shouldn't have shot the dog.

hoop Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 18:12:42

The man wasn't a criminal. Unless someone breaks out of jail, cops don't arrest criminals ever.

Heston Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 1:56:29

Courts of public opinion emphasizes stupidity. You bunch of jailhouse lawyers.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Goofy Game profile

Jul 6th 2013, 3:48:03

This idiot already has a civil rights case pending against the PD there. He was filming trying to find more "evidence" for his case. He walked up on an active police situation and refused to follow the police's orders. That makes him a criminal there. Not securing the dog by rolling up the car windows or trying the dog's leash is what caused this dog's death. Cops are trained to shoot to kill when their life is threatened, no cop carries blanks.

Obvious Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 5:53:20

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
couldnt he have fired a blank to scare the dog? or if that didnt work maybe aim for the leg or something that way the dog can be contained.

Dog lunging at police officer, he unloads his weapon reloads it with blanks that he is carrying, shoots it, dog shuts down because dogs don't get excited by loud noises. Sounds realistic.

Reading your posts, I not only agree with Pain in that you have never seen, aimed, or fired a weapon but you also have never seen, read, or even heard of dogs.

Are you by chance a robot that was just activated today and as such are completely new to everything.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 7:04:47

cops don't carry blanks.. blanks are for training..real bullets are for the real deal.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 7:09:12

blanks arnt even really for training. the recoil and sound are different, and on some weapon systems the gas systems doesn't even work with blanks so barrel plugs have to be installed just to ensure there is enough back pressure.

blanks are for the movies
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Drunken Dibs

Jul 7th 2013, 8:50:29

i wouldn't try to scare that dog away. might make him hungrier. i am not dog food.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2013, 19:15:13

Welcome to Amerika folks. This is what is coming soon to a street corner near you. Amerika the POLICE STATE!

Wake up boys and girls, get out of the Mall and quit watching reality TV so you can see what reality is really gonna be like before you don't have a chance to change it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Schilling Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 21:09:25

mrford's right. Blanks are not standard issue and why the hell would they be? Some officers load less lethal ammunition at the top of their clips (first 2-4 rounds) but after that, it's all brass.

Mr Snow

Jul 9th 2013, 7:49:41

Legal kill or not, that cop was a fluff. There was no need to shoot it.

- A taser would have worked. Yes, it would have. Unless the cops in LA have those single shot only tasers. Oh, they don't.
- That was not a huge rottweiler. Unless you're a fluff.
- It was only one dog. Don't be a fluff.
- There were plenty of cops around to subdue a dog like that. fluff.
- Or one of the other cops could have grabbed its leash.
- It was hardly in attack mode. If you think that's dog attack mode, stop posting in this thread. It was agitated, and trying to protect it's owner, and very unsure of itself the whole time. A dog in attack mode would have gone for the attack immediately, not jumped around a bit and snapped a few times.
- The only life threatened/taken was that of the dog. No officers were ever in danger of dying. Give me a break. Overreact much? Trigger happy much?

I'm not a rottweiler fan by any means, but there was little to no justification for killing that dog. Yes, the owner was an idiot for not rolling up the windows, among other things.

It's my opinion that that particular cop lacks the quick thinking brain and good judgment necessary to perform his job well. What a dumbass.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 8:03:23

Originally posted by mrford:
blanks arnt even really for training. the recoil and sound are different, and on some weapon systems the gas systems doesn't even work with blanks so barrel plugs have to be installed just to ensure there is enough back pressure.

blanks are for the movies

Blanks ARE for training tard, I used to be US Army Infantry, we did mout training, wood training for close quarters combat training.
Do as I say, not as I do.