Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 8:05:22

Originally posted by Schilling:
mrford's right. Blanks are not standard issue and why the hell would they be? Some officers load less lethal ammunition at the top of their clips (first 2-4 rounds) but after that, it's all brass.

I said in my statement blanks are for training and real bullets are for the real deal which means cops hitting the streets keep live rounds. Which part of what I said did you misunderstand?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 8:19:12

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
Originally posted by Pain:
youre delusional if you think anyone can "aim at a leg" on a dog thats lunging at you. youve clearly never even held a pistol let alone fired one.

bottom line when a threat is perceived you react to it. the cop reacted appropriately.

u instigate a dog to protect his owner, and then shoot it because u think it became a threat? gtfo..

look at the video carefully, the dog was not attacking the police. the stupid moron idiot dumass turd piece of crap cop put his hand out towards a dog that was trying to protect his owner, and then jumped (not bite) at the cop. and this douchebag turd moron cop obv doesnt know how to handle dogs, fails at ONE attempt to try to calm the dog, and then fires multiple bullets.

if u think this was appropriate reaction, then Pain, i guess ur another trigger happy fool who is incapable of making rational judgements.

Mrford and Schilling this is what I was referring too, and yes police also train with them as well during training to reduce risk of accidental discharge. The blanks I brought up because of one of Tokyosr's comments about why couldn't the trigger happy cop shoot a blank at the dog to scare it.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 12:20:26

if u think this was appropriate reaction, then Pain, i guess ur another trigger happy fool who is incapable of making rational judgements.

Don't forget though -- here in the U.S. being "a trigger happy fool who is incapable of making rational judgements" is not a disqualifier from gun ownership! We wouldn't want to deny anyone their rights to own and carry firearms (even concealed!) just on the basis of interpreted rationality!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 16:47:02

Originally posted by Atryn:

Don't forget though -- here in the U.S. being "a trigger happy fool who is incapable of making rational judgements" is not a disqualifier from gun ownership! We wouldn't want to deny anyone their rights to own and carry firearms (even concealed!) just on the basis of interpreted rationality!

Thing is everyone no matter how irrational, has the right to defend their own life.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2013, 13:41:03

Most cops are not exactly marksmen. I've seen situations where the cops have unloaded 57 rounds at a suspect and hit him only 3 times.

It is kinda amazing that they hit the dog in the first place.

Police need better weapons training so as not to waste so much ammunition and risk hitting innocents.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Jul 14th 2013, 17:30:21

yeah, cities that cant even afford to employ a large enough police force to start with need to spend more money on weapons training. unless you wanna pay more taxes for it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Goofy Game profile

Jul 16th 2013, 3:33:02

An unrestrained dog comes at any cop anywhere, it will end up dead 99 times out of 100.

*bonus*

Junky Game profile

Jul 17th 2013, 18:28:37

I honestly believe its the mans fault the dog is dead.. he should know, like any dog owner... that dog isn't going to sit there with windows rolled down, while they Cuff/attack in the dogs mind, his owner..

if the man truly wanted to keep his dog safe, he would have rolled the windows high enough to keep the dog safe. The cops won't kill a dog that isn't acting aggressively, you don't expect men who lunge at police with a knife to not be shot/beat.. don't expect a dog that is jumping up at police with teeth to be spared. It's hard to not put your personal feeling into the dog.. aka

*the dog reminds me of my dog, there fore the dog is my dog, I don't want my dog shot and killed, the police are jerks for killing an aggressive dog to save themselves from Rabies/major injuries* whilst still trying to do their job with the hostage situation...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.