Verified:

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 18:47:04

Originally posted by tellarion:
but if you can't defend yourself from missiles(topfeeds from untaggeds too!), then you don't deserve the land(oh crap, that argument applies to literally every country on the server!!)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 19:03:40

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by tellarion:

How do landtraders not carry the exact same risks? What a silly thing to say.

If a landtrader gets topfed, can he get the land back? most definitely.

if a bottom feeder gets topfed, can he get the land back? most likely not.

Another noob statement.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 19:17:19

Depends on who the landtrader gets topfed by. If a landtrader gets topfed by a country in an alliance participating in landtrading with the country's alliance, then that country has a much better chance of getting its land back.

If a landtrader gets topfed by an untagged country that's so far in DR and farmed so heavily you need a microscope just to find the country, no, that country is not getting its land back. Ever.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Forgotten

Jun 20th 2013, 19:45:55

Bottomfeeders gets suicided from those bottom countries who they farm.

Who suicides a land trader?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

iScode Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:33:05

Originally posted by MrTan1:
Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by MrTan1:
Originally posted by iScode:
Mr Silver what you reply to my post is incorrect, but thanks for assuming.

When have you put a top ten country either in earth2025, Jolt or EE? Just wondering Kiwi.

Congratulations for missing the point, but to answer your question never.

So you want to help enforce something you never participated in ever, yet, you want to troll AT like you did when you lead iMagNum. If you never netgained, you dont know wtf you are talking about. Go back to your sheep stables and let the big boys handle real business.

Netting effects warring, as an active leader in this game for over ten years, i am allowed an opinion on the matter.

I could net if i wanted, after a couple of sets of doing it I reakon i could get a pretty damn good spot, i choose not to, it does not entertain me, however just because i choose not to do something does not mean this does not effect how i choose to play they game and therefor my opinion is valid.

If anything, your opinion, silvers opinion and anyone from RD's opinion is less as important as mine as you are the people that truly destroyed this game by cheating, so how about you go back to your mothers basement and let the people who actually enjoy this game for what it is handle the real business.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:33:45

fluff!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:44:49

You couldnt net if you wanted. I have never once seen an Imag country that was run well. I'd love to be proven wrong. I will make a post praising Sof if you get top 5 this set without FA etc. And landtraders do not effect the war clans so no, your opinions should have nothing to do with this topic. The only way traders affect war clans is by having war clans make policies on things like trading and then FSing them over it which is silly.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:47:58

I think you missed his point that suiciders can suicide anyone in the clan that has low defense, not just the countries who farmed them. Thus landtraders are just as vulnerable to suicide, if only to a slightly lesser degree.

Mr.Silver

Jun 20th 2013, 21:17:53

Most suiciders on alliance server are linked to an alliance of group of players, suicides rarely have anything to do with an ingame action and have more to do with that persons out of game interests. As such I'd say landtraders carry as much risk if not more than bottom feeders as they hold slightly less military

Scode:actually I was the victim of multi, suiciders, and cheaters more than just about anyone in the game.

I was hit for 4 years straight and the only resets I actually got to make it through a reset was leaking others countries as my own and playing under hidden identities.

I finally completely quit the game over the actions of a bot player from sof (he was playing in sof and ix and killing both with bots)

I left prior to the big rd problems so i csnt really comment on on them.

I am viewing this as unbiased as I can and seeing what I think helps the game.. I think much more then anything to do with landtrading that kills and dieing need to be changed in game... Landtrading already looks leveled.

As per your comment... I'd say 75% of your dislike of landtrading has to so with you liking war and hoping to lead to one and 25% is your blind hatred for rd and being as wee were the ones to most effectively use it over the past couple years ara you link it to us.

Any other reasons you're claiming you are lying to yourself.

If the reason you want it banned is an attempt to find reasons to war that's fine.. Just don't claim some random bs about spirit fingers and formulas you don't even slightly know

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jun 20th 2013, 22:32:56
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 22:31:09

Like I said, this forgotten character is a fluffturd noob that so obviously knows nada. Hey, forgotten, when big boys are talking, STFU!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 22:37:57

Good thing you say you do not represent laf, with all the retarded posts you have put up here many would have otherwise believed that any and all laf members were gods really good at this game. I appreciate your playing the game though, without players like you, who would we all be bottom feeding on our ways to the top?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 10:24:19

Originally posted by crest23:
Like I said, this forgotten character is a fluffturd noob that so obviously knows nada. Hey, forgotten, when big boys are talking, STFU!

Forgo is a noob, but so are you, so you should probably stop throwing stones in glasshouses.

Forgotten

Jun 22nd 2013, 13:39:48

I love it when people attack the character instead of the argument, shows exactly how fragile the argument is.

Chump & Xin, you guys aren't wrong in saying that Land Trader also does carry risk of suiciding from those that carry grudges.

But it's quite obvious that there are only a few suiciders that carry grudges, play untag away from their home alliance, and screw you over.

However, bottom feeders have to deal with, ALL the untags they farm that particular set. And even if someone was targetting a particular alliance to suicide, they could also possibly change their target to the alliance that farms them the most.

As well as the countries effected, it's a different spectrum.
Land Traders gets suicided are those land trading countries, they still have a crap ton of land after anyways. You entire alliance land trades, the loss isn't that great in terms of ending networth.

What about those all explore countries that get suicided on because they are in the same alliance in the bottom feeding alliance? They just want to play 3 minutes a day, get 140m net and call it a set. But their alliance mate decided to farm the hell out of everything, and those untags decide to make a stand, but they can't hit the guys who carry defense to bottom feed.

So they pick on the all explore countries of the bottom feeding alliance.

It's all about perspective. Yes, land traders will get suicide on. You lose 8k acres, boo hoo, you lose 30m networth and only finished 250m.

all explore countries lose 3k land, it lose 30m networth and only finish 110m.

==================

SS is allowed to call me a noob as much as he desires,
however, i'm just gonna step out of this thread now, since it's obvious that the land traders will be land traders, and people always attacks someone personally.

I'm gonna leave because I don't want you guys to be like KJ and call me to wake me up at 4 in the morning, or be like KJ and call my work.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

tellarion Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 15:27:02

I love it when people attack the character instead of the argument, shows exactly how fragile the argument is.

Chump & Xin, you guys aren't wrong in saying that Land Trader also does carry risk of suiciding from those that carry grudges.

But it's quite obvious that there are only a few suiciders that carry grudges, play untag away from their home alliance, and screw you over.

However, bottom feeders have to deal with, ALL the untags they farm that particular set. And even if someone was targetting a particular alliance to suicide, they could also possibly change their target to the alliance that farms them the most.

As well as the countries effected, it's a different spectrum.
Land Traders gets suicided are those land trading countries, they still have a crap ton of land after anyways. You entire alliance land trades, the loss isn't that great in terms of ending networth.

What about those all explore countries that get suicided on because they are in the same alliance in the bottom feeding alliance? They just want to play 3 minutes a day, get 140m net and call it a set. But their alliance mate decided to farm the hell out of everything, and those untags decide to make a stand, but they can't hit the guys who carry defense to bottom feed.

So they pick on the all explore countries of the bottom feeding alliance.

It's all about perspective. Yes, land traders will get suicide on. You lose 8k acres, boo hoo, you lose 30m networth and only finished 250m.

all explore countries lose 3k land, it lose 30m networth and only finish 110m.

==================

SS is allowed to call me a noob as much as he desires,
however, i'm just gonna step out of this thread now, since it's obvious that the land traders will be land traders, and people always attacks someone personally.

I'm gonna leave because I don't want you guys to be like KJ and call me to wake me up at 4 in the morning, or be like KJ and call my work.

You're making a pretty strong argument AGAINST bottomfeeding there...you sure that's what you intended?

locket Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 19:06:16

lol Forg.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 22:32:13

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by crest23:

Forgo is a noob, but so are you, so you should probably stop throwing stones in glasshouses.

You are a noob.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KriSatZ Game profile

Jun 23rd 2013, 2:22:45

I think Earth would be a better place if we all just followed Tellarons advice.

I also think Evo would be a better place if he dropped the i from his name.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Forgotten

Jun 23rd 2013, 3:20:47

he should rename himself tellatubby!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~