Verified:

Mr.Silver

Jun 20th 2013, 21:17:53

Most suiciders on alliance server are linked to an alliance of group of playera, suicides rarely have anything to do with an ingame action and have more to do with that persons out of gsme interests. As such I'd say landtraders carry as much risk if not more than bottom feeders

Scode:actually I was the victim of multi, suiciders, and cheaters more than just about anyone in the game.

I was hit for 4 years straight and the only resets I actually got to make it through a reset was leaking others countries as my own and playing under hidden identities.

I finally completely quit the game over the actions of a bot player from sof (he was playing in sof and ix and killing both with bots)

I left prior to the big rd problems so i csnt really comment on on them.

I am viewing this as unbiased as I can and seeing what I think helps the game.. I think much more then anything to do with landtrading that kills and dieing need to be changed in game... Landtrading already looks leveled.

As per your comment... I'd say 75% of your dislike of landtrading has to so with you liking war and hoping to lead to one and 25% is your blind hatred for rd and being as wee were the ones to most effectively use it over the past couple years ara you link it to us.

Any other reasons you're claiming you are lying to yourself.

If the reason you want it banned is an attempt to find reasons to war that's fine.. Just don't claim some random bs about spirit fingers and formulas you don't even slightly know

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jun 20th 2013, 22:32:56
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit