Verified:

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 2:50:44

Originally posted by Helmet:
*crickets*

I've spoken to you privately, don't come on here and troll your better than that.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 2:57:41

Originally posted by Ivan:

Qzjul abused admin access, we've been over this already and he apologized for it but he still did it, laf apoligized for it as well anyway i fully expect SOL PDM and MD to refuse to pact evo for 6 months and FS them every reset.

I dont see why servant would make z that SOL fsed Monsters more then once Makinso

fluff

It's a standard term in all MD pacts since the event that if an alliance is found to cheat in such a way our pact is voidable, you'd know that if you were informed and not simply trolling.

I'll tell you one thing if we got untold gains from one of our "best" FDP's cheating on a massive scale we wouldn't be making excuses for them.

bertz Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 3:08:47

Originally posted by locket:

First, that was not the actual reasons. Read past threads. It was just my opinion that it is a pretty valid reason to fight and a pretty stupid thing for someone who doesn't want to fight to do. Second, I'm not reading that much text so I'm gonna go get food instead ;)

That's the reason this game is now so lame. Declare wars and posting lies as reasons.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 3:11:58

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
*crickets*

I've spoken to you privately, don't come on here and troll your better than that.

If calling you guys out for posting a war declaration full of lies is trolling, then I'm a troll and proud of it. You've had plenty of time to admit you posted fiction, but instead of admitting your mistake you're trying to sweep it under the rug.

1) Sof never said it would stay out of evo/sol vs laf (proof already posted). We didn't even imply we would. I said "maybe".
2) SoF never apologized and never said we were "answering our allies call"
3) SoF did not say they were "forced" to break their word because we didn't break our fluffing word.

I find it hilarious that you attack us, post lies and then call me a troll.

How about you admit your war declaration was a piece of fiction and we can all move on? I'm not going to drop it, especially when I kept copies of the chat logs.

Either you made a mistake or you're lying to your members. Either way you're not going to call me a liar and talk your way out of it.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 3:12:06

Thanks for the headsup on your pacts Arsenal.

Good to know these things since I'm not informed:)
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 3:37:26

Originally posted by bertz:
Originally posted by locket:

First, that was not the actual reasons. Read past threads. It was just my opinion that it is a pretty valid reason to fight and a pretty stupid thing for someone who doesn't want to fight to do. Second, I'm not reading that much text so I'm gonna go get food instead ;)

That's the reason this game is now so lame. Declare wars and posting lies as reasons.

It was covered in about 10 different threads for the next 3 months :P I'm sure it is easily available although hard to find due to exhorbitant amounts of Evo/Laf threads

archaic Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 3:46:51

wow did this thread ever jump the tracks . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Junky Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 3:51:37

did they get past the Diablo 3 talk.. or was it in a differnt thread... these all pretty much end up the same way..

"Yo, act 3 on Infernal is tough yawl."
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 8:25:31

Originally posted by Tertius:
If you think that's a reason to break a pact, then we differ in opinion locket. I've had many conversations with LaF guys about this, and it comes down to they think it's okay to break pacts because of a name theme. Well guess what, if you drop members at the end of the set, get ready to take the pressure from the community. It's low down to try and win ANW that way, and it wasn't LaF's first time they had tried in the last seconds of the set. Some Evo guys wanted to go to war with LaF over it because it wasn't a very "ally" thing to do, but the leadership said we will stand by our word and keep the pacts. It's just unfortunate that LaF didn't feel that way, and specifically it seems SS may have twisted the pact into what he wanted, because as we've argued many times before, there were definitely some issues with that pact, but SS trying to social engineer Diez to admit that the pact was void was wrong (and taken out of context). I look back at that set as the precursor to all of the fluff that has occurred now (hanlong and TC notwithstanding).

I've said it before, but I'll say it again here too (though off topic), I don't think LaF should have taken all the fluff they did from the whole "cheating scandal" but I do think they had it coming with how much dirty political stunts they had been pulling. We can disagree on that topic perhaps, but literally hanlong even admitted to me that he didn't understand why LaF backstabbed Evo on that pact, he said he was away and that SS directed the alliance in a way he wouldn't have. Breaking pacts and backstabbing alliances (even if YOU think it's valid) is not a way to make friends.

It's a good thing that LaF has as many skilled players as they do, otherwise you would have been left by the wayside without allies for some of the actions you did in previous sets. I hope SG can really turn that around, but this vendetta business (on both sides really) is not helping. The rhetoric on the forums especially is not helping. Ridiculing the other side for wanting to make peace at the end of the war? Really? It's like some people want this rivalry to continue until everyone is sick of EE and just quits. That doesn't help anyone in my opinion.

It was in our pact with evo they could not pact sol unless we both pacted sol. Evo pacted sol. Regardless of what you say, if you dont abide by the terms of a pact, then you are the ones that broke it.

LaF abided by the terms of the pact, evo chose not to. Once that choice is made, the pact can be deemed void.

And you keep bringing up dropping members? evo fluffing dropped members two resets prior to that to steal anw from laf, so really where are you trying to get this moral high ground from?

Pain Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 9:45:25

Originally posted by Junky:
did they get past the Diablo 3 talk.. or was it in a differnt thread... these all pretty much end up the same way..

"Yo, act 3 on Infernal is tough yawl."

i wasnt able to completely derail it but i tried.

but im still stuck on act 2 if anyone wants to help :P
Your mother is a nice woman

133tz Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 10:32:23

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
*crickets*

If calling you guys out for posting a war declaration full of lies is trolling, then I'm a troll and proud of it. You've had plenty of time to admit you posted fiction, but instead of admitting your mistake you're trying to sweep it under the rug.

1) Sof never said it would stay out of evo/sol vs laf (proof already posted). We didn't even imply we would. I said "maybe".
2) SoF never apologized and never said we were "answering our allies call"
3) SoF did not say they were "forced" to break their word because we didn't break our fluffing word.

I find it hilarious that you attack us, post lies and then call me a troll.

How about you admit your war declaration was a piece of fiction and we can all move on? I'm not going to drop it, especially when I kept copies of the chat logs.

Either you made a mistake or you're lying to your members. Either way you're not going to call me a liar and talk your way out of it.

MD is full of lying heads. I can confirm that for being killed when tagged RD for "apparently telling LaF MD's FS time".

Go to hell you fluffs!
I am an EE noob.

KoldKill Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 10:59:06

die die die die

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 12:07:45

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
It was in our pact with evo they could not pact sol unless we both pacted sol. Evo pacted sol. Regardless of what you say, if you dont abide by the terms of a pact, then you are the ones that broke it.

LaF abided by the terms of the pact, evo chose not to. Once that choice is made, the pact can be deemed void.

Didn't LaF do the exact same thing the reset before?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Forgotten

Jun 20th 2013, 6:28:07

I KILL YOU ALL
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Kaloop

Jun 20th 2013, 7:09:49

Haha.. you got me!

The Cloaked Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 7:23:32

oh forgo

EDge Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 18:18:08

Good Luck EDge!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2013, 18:20:29

Someone is going to die for this!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

M m i x X Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 18:29:42

lol
-=(M m i x X)=-

iScode Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:27:17

bastards i just logged into my country :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Trife Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 21:08:38

Originally posted by Forgotten:
I KILL YOU ALL

why you little....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2013, 21:40:29

Originally posted by iScode:
bastards i just logged into my country :(

Nub :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2013, 22:18:22

LoL I saw this and thought "Damn fluff just got interesting"... Then someone pointed out the date...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 0:37:29

cant believe this is a year old already..where has the time gone?
Do as I say, not as I do.

bertz Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 2:38:31

Oh fluff i fell on this

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 3:42:23

lol- signature Forgotten spam.

Sov Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 12:13:45

Was a good read. Refreshed my memory.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 12:16:59

No one answered my question :(
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

DespicableMe Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 14:10:09

dame...I thought...pffffffttttttttt....

Buch Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 14:32:51

CONFIRMED EVERYTHING IN CAPS IS ALWAYS TRUE

mider Game profile

Jun 22nd 2013, 15:52:48

die MD

mdemon Game profile

Jun 24th 2013, 20:52:57

Edited By: mdemon on Jun 24th 2013, 20:59:24
See Original Post

mdemon Game profile

Jun 24th 2013, 20:55:45

Edited By: mdemon on Jun 24th 2013, 20:59:10
See Original Post

keivisuaL Game profile

Jun 25th 2013, 4:31:29

good lord i almost farmed MD
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

bertz Game profile

Jun 25th 2013, 5:28:05

can fluffing close this? :D