Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:01:41

Moral Decay has focused on keeping our word reset after reset. We have also focused on taking on challenges, fighting fair (or even odds against us) wars, supporting our allies and standing up to cheating.

Moral Decay and Survival of the Fittest have had a long relationship going back many years. We worked incredibly hard over the past resets as a direct attempt to drive a wedge between us was led by LaF (primarily Hanlong). We had hoped that with the removal of Hanlong, that could come to an end.

SoF has broken their direct word to us and entered an even war to make it laughable. Pre-war LaF/SoF were over 175 countries. Evo/SOL were ~85 total countries, equal to LaF's count. SoF's actions are only defended by saying they "answered their allies call" and were "forced" to break their word. It is sad to see SoF leadership allow SoF to sink to that level.

LaF vs. MD, 2 sets ago, LaF 90 - MD 70: We called nobody in AND it turned out LaF was cheating.

LaF vs. SOL, last reset, LaF 90 - SOL 65: SOL called nobody in and we entered only after the stunning cheating by LaF Heads was revealed.

We fight our wars like men. For the first time, LaF was faced with an EVEN count war where they were outplayed tactically by an early FS. Could they handle it? Apparently not.

We had high hopes Son Goku would improve upon LaF's sordid past.

MD is deeply saddened by SoF's betrayal. MD Declares War on SoF and shall now fight without remorse.

The actions of LaF and by extension SoF we consider cowardly and against the spirit of how we want to play the game.

If you get hit in an even war man up.

MD HEADS TEAM

Pride Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:04:10

+1

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:05:36

Confirmed

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:06:59

splendid dec
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Warner

Jun 14th 2012, 23:08:25

Hi
SoF

Murf Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:19:01

no comment lol

iNouda Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:20:43

My leaders won't let me comment. Oh wait...

TheMatrix

Jun 14th 2012, 23:25:55

Love the Dec. I have great respect for MD. Great to be fighting with you guys.

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:31:55

Direct word? Post logs. Never did we give our word. I have read the logs.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:42:05

The problem with your leadership structure is simple Sov. You say one thing, Helmet says another, Flamey says another, Ivan says something else and Chevs says something entirely different again.

If I ever talk to SoF, I talk to Ivan and Flamey as at least they are somewhat more consistant.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:43:39

08:09 Arsenal If EVO/SOL hit LaF
> 08:09 Arsenal And thats it, will you stay out?
> 08:09 Helmet 100 vs 50. Probably not
> 08:09 Helmet 90 vs 70... maybe
> 08:10 Arsenal I don't know, guess you have to decide whats better for SoF
> 08:10 Arsenal MD or LaF

Confirmed. I have been busted. Any other lies you guys would like to post on the AT? Classy!

Pride Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:45:03

if 90-70 was a MAYBE

You can only assume what 85-85 would be ????? LMAO

Flamey Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:45:16

Splended attempt at political manipulation you mean; its almost as credible as PDMs friendly war on Sunday claim.

Reset 1: MD happily allies LaF and accepts their war tools and fights a war with LaF/LCN.
Reset 2: MD gets pissed off and drops their FDP LCN.
Reset 3: MD interupts genuine (on our side) peace talks, claim to be helping SoF by putting pressure on Evo, while really manouvering (with them!) to isolate SoF into neutrality while they kill their current FDP LaF.
Reset 4: Drops FDP with LaF and gets killed by LaF. Knew that SoL was covered and had no way out.
Reset 5: Joins in gangbang on LaF, asking for assurances from us not to interfere and promising not to go after them in the future. At the end of the set says this does not apply to any of their allies and will defend those allies.
Reset 6: Threatens allies to drop LaF, or they'll be dropped themselves (while Evo threatened the same alliances more directly). Even offers up current FDPs to appease others.

If I was an alliance FDPed to MD, I'd watch my back very carefully...

And anyone with half a braincell could see you were conspiring against LaF before the Hanlong scandal and only foguht even/unfair wars, because you rattempts to win a war in your favour were scuppered.

Also, I wouldn't overplay the long relationship part either. If I remember rightly when SLIT became dominant, SoF tended to die everyset while MD got to net. ;)

The logs may have been found by unfair play, but everyone learned what was going on beyond the honourable outwards front you put on; even if people don't say it publically. ;)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 14th 2012, 23:47:14

yeah because MD wasn't planning to enter either way right?
and that has nothing to do with SoF decision to enter when they did, right?

Everyone knows what is really going on, post like this aren't fooling anybody.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:48:41

H4 actually no.

MD did not intend to enter this war. They would've preferred it to be LAF vs Evo SoF.

Sov Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 23:50:56

Only because you guys didn't think you could win. You guys started planning for this "server war", then only decided to back down because you did not think you had a chance of winning.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:02:30

LoL @ Sov.

But no.

Sov Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:03:44

Really? The logs we have of your own "coalition" leaders shows otherwise. Are you saying they are liars?

dagga Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:05:44

Great war dec. when Sof hear it from MD maybe the lights might switch on
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Murf Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:08:12

clearly u missed the part where MD claim sof broke their word Dagga lol

Helmet Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:16:20

Originally posted by Atryn:

SoF has broken their direct word to us and entered an even war to make it laughable. Pre-war LaF/SoF were over 175 countries. Evo/SOL were ~85 total countries, equal to LaF's count. SoF's actions are only defended by saying they "answered their allies call" and were "forced" to break their word. It is sad to see SoF leadership allow SoF to sink to that level.

Originally posted by Helmet:

08:09 Arsenal If EVO/SOL hit LaF
08:09 Arsenal And thats it, will you stay out?
08:09 Helmet 100 vs 50. Probably not
08:09 Helmet 90 vs 70... maybe
08:10 Arsenal I don't know, guess you have to decide whats better for SoF
08:10 Arsenal MD or LaF

Confirmed. I have been busted. Any other lies you guys would like to post on the AT? Classy!

Jiman Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:24:58

Laf had a good oppertunity this reset to save some face, but decided not too.

Sof had a good oppertunity this reset to save some face too, but also decided not too.

The negative events that have transpired, as you would say, didnt involve you two alliances directly, yet you are playing it all off as something a lot less honorable then you are making it out to be.

You are making your selves look a certain way, and what ever we say behind our lines doesnt mean anything. Its our actions. That is what matters. Its the actions we take.

Laf had a better then expected war this reset. I expected Laf to completely DESTROYED with no mercy. That didnt occur.

Multiple alliances and leaders on our side defended Laf and Sof teeth and nail. That didnt matter though.

My symapthy for Laf is almost dead completely now.

And no, i do not expect Laf to just sit back and take a beating.
I do expect however for the spinning to die down from leaders.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:37:05

The hate machine had an opportunity to save face.

Cougar Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:38:47

MD FS'es a former long term FDP and is "deeply saddened by SoF's betrayal."

Well, i guess when 80% of your war dec talks about LaF, you have to fit a justification for hitting us somewhere in there.

Oh, and the "spirit of how you want to play the game" can take a long walk off a short dock. For the rest of this reset, the way you play the game will be restarts/lemming kill runs.

Enjoy your FS =)

Cougar Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:39:17

Proving for the millionth time that I still can't tell the quote button from the edit.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 15th 2012, 0:43:14

Save face?

You have Evo run untagged countries to AB our techers persistently before you FS us; you plotted to gangbang us; and then you tried to pact out sof to isolate LaF when you realized our membership didn't' dwindle as much as you hoped it would.

There is no high road for you here, and everyone is already aware of these facts. So as I said, you aren't fooling anyone.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Jun 15th 2012, 1:06:18
See Original Post

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 0:50:17

Jiman,

You're spinning:)
Z is #1

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 0:53:22

Very nice dramatic read, too bad most of it's bullfluff.

Nitro Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 1:12:37

Son Goku representing.

melvin85 Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 1:17:02

Will they predict tis will happen let see any ppl calling more fdp

bertz Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 1:49:25

Okey kids, let's shut up and go to our warchats. lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 2:02:29

Now I got 2 dogs in this fight, LOL, GO MD!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:21:06

I mean seriously, this war was predestained to happen, whether we all wanted it or not. For the record, I really was trying to broker a peace deal - obviously I failed spectacularly (and thanks to flamey, publicly, lol).

Lets all drop the pretenses and bullfluff and get to killing each other. Hell, for all of my peace talk - I'm super happy to finally get a REAL WAR to fight, its been so long since it felt so good baby. Lets kill each other and let Crom sort it out.

Good luck to Sof and Laf, and to my allies - "there are brave men knocking at our door, lets go and kill them!"
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

bertz Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:22:08

Game of thrones qoute?

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:44:04

i love early war. saying, we have months to come

Cougar Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:45:03

Originally posted by archaic:
I mean seriously, this war was predestained to happen, whether we all wanted it or not. For the record, I really was trying to broker a peace deal - obviously I failed spectacularly (and thanks to flamey, publicly, lol).

Lets all drop the pretenses and bullfluff and get to killing each other. Hell, for all of my peace talk - I'm super happy to finally get a REAL WAR to fight, its been so long since it felt so good baby. Lets kill each other and let Crom sort it out.

Good luck to Sof and Laf, and to my allies - "there are brave men knocking at our door, lets go and kill them!"

Truth. No reason for all the grandstanding and BS, lets just kill each other and have fun. Lets all enjoy an evenly matched war for a change.

Sov Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:48:13

archaic I like you more and more each passing day ;)

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:48:28

cheaters supporting cheaters.. GO MD! KIll em all!

Pride Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 2:48:36

Originally posted by Cougar:

Truth. No reason for all the grandstanding and BS, lets just kill each other and have fun. Lets all enjoy an evenly matched war for a change.

+1

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 4:02:20

73 (Laf) +77 (Sof) = 150

32 (Evo) +40 (MD) +40 (Sol) +42 (PDM) = 154

pretty evenly matched by the numbers. Let's see how close this war is

Jiman Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 4:08:56

Wouldnt have it any other way.

Nekked Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 4:13:35

Beware of Brutus(md) they have sharp knives and can't be trusted

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 4:28:44

Originally posted by Jiman:

Sof had a good oppertunity this reset to save some face too, but also decided not too.

The negative events that have transpired, as you would say, didnt involve you two alliances directly, yet you are playing it all off as something a lot less honorable then you are making it out to be.

You are making your selves look a certain way, and what ever we say behind our lines doesnt mean anything. Its our actions. That is what matters. Its the actions we take.

Laf had a better then expected war this reset. I expected Laf to completely DESTROYED with no mercy. That didnt occur.

Multiple alliances and leaders on our side defended Laf and Sof teeth and nail. That didnt matter though.

You are so full of fluff man. You think that just because you set some terms when you hit an alliance and expect them to live by it? We didn't let our allies help us last set when you unjustly killed people who were not cheating and you expect us to play by your rules?

You guys are so full of righteous talk and yet you don't see that everything you are doing is what you are claiming you are fighting against.

I guess MD planning to isolate and fluff Laf is honorable Atryn? Man.. pathetic.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 4:29:41

Please Locket you couldn't sell Rick James a pack of crack you hack!

Edited By: Requiem on Jun 15th 2012, 4:34:10
See Original Post

Drow Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 4:47:55

As archaic said pretty much.
I add one thing though.
FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!!!

Paradigm President of failed speeling

kasana

Jun 15th 2012, 4:53:34

bonus
[/turtle]

de1i Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 5:02:46

Originally posted by grimjoww:
cheaters supporting cheaters.. GO MD! KIll em all!

=)

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 5:38:52

A pity that no one thought this last set/more people didn't think like you(If you truly had good intentions). Pang's post went right over people's heads

Spoonman Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 5:41:37

Talk is cheap... shut up and dance...

Jiman Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 5:52:41

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Jiman:

You are so full of fluff man. You think that just because you set some terms when you hit an alliance and expect them to live by it? We didn't let our allies help us last set when you unjustly killed people who were not cheating and you expect us to play by your rules?

You guys are so full of righteous talk and yet you don't see that everything you are doing is what you are claiming you are fighting against.

I guess MD planning to isolate and fluff Laf is honorable Atryn? Man.. pathetic.

So your Main leaders cheated for multiple resets, and you are saying to us right now that Laf was killed unjustly? No. I am sorry. It does not work that way. What the leaders do IS THE ALLIANCE. Doesnt matter what the hell you did with your leaders after words, you followed along and played the game how THEY SAW FIT. You want to stay in laf for it, that is ALL your right.

For bloody sakes though, do not come to me and tell me that we killed Laf unjustly.
EVEN IF Laf was not caught cheating, with the amount of BULLfluff Laf was pulling, you still deserved to be wrecked.

O and BTW,

Whether everyone likes it or not, the bottom line is that SOL and its allies did NOT want to gang bang the fluff out of Laf. This was decided BEFORE the reset begun.

BTW, IF Laf WAS isolated as you claim, it is niether honorable or dishonorable. Its just a tactic. Saying that it isnt honorable tells me you think we would trust Laf in keeping this war even.
We dont, as you just proved to us by calling in SOF right now.

YOU HAVE TO PROVE to us that we can trust Laf. Your leaders have to start taking the needed actions towards the community that you are going to be honorable yourselves. Laf has great allies that really trust you guys. And that is really great. Not everyone feels that way, and we have a right to feel like that.
And again, this is niether honorable or dishonorable. Its simply fact.