Verified:

Hammer Game profile

May 14th 2013, 2:54:12

Did you beat yourselves on your chests and high five each other after killing off two small test countries (ranked 1300+), which did not have clan tags, and that were created only two weeks ago?

Country names such as Strat Test 1 and Strat Test 2 should have made it pretty clear that these countries were simply testing. The late start proves that net gaining was not an objective at this point. A review of the news would have revealed that neither have performed an attack.

I realize I created them in the FFA server where clans exist, but that is the only place that one can run two countries for a side by side strat comparison. I assumed the country names, lack of tags, and late start would be respected, but shame on me for thinking that.

FWIW, I played this game 15+ years ago when it was owned by Solaria/ Mehul, was a member of TIE at one point, and was a regular member on the boards as "The Joker" (apparently taken now)until moving on to other things.

So, I know the game, understand war, excel in exploitation, and have killed a few countries, but I also have enough class to respect those that are getting back into the game and/or are clearly not a threat.

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 14th 2013, 3:00:14

I was in TIE way back in the day. Feel like I remember a you, but my brain hurts.

TroyTiger Game profile

May 14th 2013, 4:02:14

I think that guy was really bored and was strat testing his killing..

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 14th 2013, 4:44:47

Play untagged at own risk
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

kemo Game profile

May 14th 2013, 5:00:16

suiciders are common here and i wouldnt put it past a them to try a name like that to see how much he can prep
all praised to ra

Donny Game profile

May 14th 2013, 6:08:21

hammer tag up somewhere..
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Marshal Game profile

May 14th 2013, 10:22:21

there has been alot suiciders past sets so any1 w/o tag or tagged but grabbing too much or tagged but haven't announced him/herself has high risk to get killed.

few bad apples ruin rest or something like that.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

May 14th 2013, 13:19:56

if you would have made a tag and came to the boards saying what you were dong - you would have been left alone.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Hammer Game profile

May 14th 2013, 17:35:43

PapaSmurf: I think I remember you, too. We were probably in the alliance at the same time.

kemo: a quick spy op would have eased concerns over suiciding. This was just a spineless attack on a start up country.

Donny: I may do it at some point...thanks.

Marshal: you are right about the apples

ZIP: thanks for the advice...will try that next time.

Twain Game profile

May 14th 2013, 18:40:52

Hmmm... The Joker. That does seem familiar--I was Lord Matthew/Hemingway in TIE for a long time. so if you're talking about the FFA incarnation of it, I was the guy that ran in for most of its existence. :)

As others have said, there are a lot of suiciders on this server. With the fact that someone can have 16 countries to suicide with, it allows them to potentially cause a lot more damage than on 1a, so we tend to take them a bit more seriously. If you decide to try it again, or still have countries alive, tag them up, let everyone know who you are, and usually you get left alone.

Even with something like "strat test 1" as a name though, it could be someone trying to make themselves look like they're not a suicider only to try to sneak up on one of the big clans and kill off a stocker that hasn't jumped yet, which can be incredibly frustrating.

If you are looking for a FFA home though, let me know. Whether it's with me in PAN netting or in another clan to war, I'll give you advice on some of the better clans to join for whatever suits your needs.

Hammer Game profile

May 15th 2013, 1:30:52

Thanks, Twain.

sigma Game profile

May 15th 2013, 4:38:08

Heya Hammer -- for the most part, if you create a 1 man tag and state your intentions, you'll be left alone. With your restart numbers, it may have seemed (although not really now with the restart changes if they looked at your country rank changes) at first glance that you were a suicider who restarted.

Anywho, best of luck.

Hammer Game profile

May 15th 2013, 6:11:55

Hi sigma...thanks for your comments. If someone had looked closely, as I do when I am exploiting a country's weakness, they would have seen that I had 0 jets, missiles, and troops. I was farming with one country and teching with the other using equal turns and acres to compare the two.

Anyway, I have moved on now but wanted to let TKO know that I am not some noob that gets farmed and goes away. I am a veteran player, understand the game, and will have my day at some point. Every country has a weakness.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 15th 2013, 12:40:49

for test countries you sure are getting upset.

see ya when ya hit.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hammer Game profile

May 16th 2013, 2:13:11

Originally posted by Warster:

see ya when ya hit.

And for a moderator, you seem a little judgmental.

I believe I clearly stated my position in my opening and closing posts. A clan of 180 countries attacking 2 recently created ones, which clearly were not threats to anyone and had little land to offer, is cowardly.

It is more about principle and disappointment, after a 15 year hiatus from the game, than being upset. I knew I was at risk getting on that server, but believed in the decency of the larger clans. That being said, if a couple of newborn countries with little military created suicider paranoia for your clan of 180, it should probably stay on alert.

Carry on if you wish, but as I said in my last post, I have moved on.

Pain Game profile

May 16th 2013, 2:19:00

i dont see the relevance in you having no jets or troops or missiles to you not being a suicider. if i was going to suicide someone i would run low to no military so i could stock up cash and then buy up when im ready to suicide.

FFA is notorious for having untagged suiciders, if you want to test a strat side by side join a bigger alliance who can offer you the protection to do so.
Your mother is a nice woman

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 16th 2013, 4:46:10

Hmmm guess he can't count either I don't recall us having 180 countries at any point this reset. As for cowardly well maybe you should check the history of the server, most resets during stocking phrase, killers from all alliances start killing off any untagged over 1 mil net
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Twain Game profile

May 16th 2013, 11:50:26

warster: I'm not saying you're wrong in your assumption that countries created late could be suiciders, but when you throw out a statement like "for test countries you sure are getting upset.
see ya when ya hit" and then you're shocked when the guy starts arguing back, it's a bit ridiculous to expect anything less than that outcome.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

May 16th 2013, 12:08:57

i did have a long post for you twain, then i decided i dont really give a crap about anything in this game.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

brandon84 Game profile

May 21st 2013, 0:42:55

lol

pollex

May 21st 2013, 1:20:01

lol, thanks for stirring the pot Warster

for what its worth Hammer, I'm sorry your countries were destroyed

while TKO did think there was something going on based on the time they were created, mistakes happen when the country doesn't tag up and unfortunately most people assume the worst about an untag country rather than a tagged one. If you PM me future country numbers with a promise of not retaliating for the previous incident I don't see an issue with leaving you alone
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Hammer Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 0:16:19

see ya when ya hit.

Since I was accused of being a suicider, and to prove a point as a result of this quote, I want to let you guys know my killing spree on the FFA server officially ended last week. I apologize to those TKO members who were affected by this. I also apologize to the owners of a couple of NBK countries who were also killed due to their teammates' attempted intervention.

When people make judgements, and worthless comments, things happen that may affect you or someone with whom you are associated.

Peace to all and good luck on FFA. I will see you on another server....playing peacefully.

Oh..I almost forgot...Warster, your clan didn't see me until it was too late.

mrford Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 1:29:10

WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2013, 1:35:59

Originally posted by Hammer:
Hi sigma...thanks for your comments. If someone had looked closely, as I do when I am exploiting a country's weakness, they would have seen that I had 0 jets, missiles, and troops. I was farming with one country and teching with the other using equal turns and acres to compare the two.

Anyway, I have moved on now but wanted to let TKO know that I am not some noob that gets farmed and goes away. I am a veteran player, understand the game, and will have my day at some point. Every country has a weakness.

And thus is created another suicider. ROFLMAO!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Hammer Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 1:42:13

LOL, Cerberus...I was forced into it and didn't like it. My wife just asked why I was laughing at the computer. Funny.

mrford Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 1:42:58

does your wife know you call yourself "hammer"?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hammer Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 1:45:54

Actually, yes. It's a nickname given years ago by friends. Thanks for posting, mrford.

Edit: Just saw your other post, mrford. Laughing at it now.

Edited By: Hammer on Jun 19th 2013, 1:48:27
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 19th 2013, 4:42:23

Oh so u played as mad lol, better luck doing real damage next time
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 19th 2013, 5:32:31

Lol you gave us a good death as we like to call it.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Stryke Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 11:32:48

Mutually Agreed Destruction was him?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Hammer Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 17:49:17

Oh so u played as mad lol, better luck doing real damage next time

Thanks, Warster, but no need to wish me luck. I accomplished what I wanted and could have continued, but grew bored with it. Also, it takes too much time being a suicider.

BUT...I would like to wish you better luck next time as I will strike from inside your clan if needed to humble you. Regardless of TKO's outcome as a clan this reset, your comments ruined a few countries for your teammates. That is what you need to realize before you ruin the clan. I may already be inside for all you know. As I said in an earlier post, I am a great strategist.

Peace, dude.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 19th 2013, 21:15:23

hammer what you did, ruined nothing, it was the worst suiciding effort ive seen out of the 2000 + countries that have suicided on TKO in the past.

you killed one of mine and GSed another , guess what?? my restart is a whole 1000 acres behind and the GS did nothing to hurt my country.

this is FFA if you cant handle losing a country or 2 in a reset, then people shouldnt play here.

as for hitting from the inside, its been done before, hell even from inside our allies as well,

so mr great Strategist how about you come up with something new.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2013, 21:26:28

Oh gosh. I'm so afraid of Hammer I wont leave my home for a couple of weeks. God knows what the great strategist is going to do...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2013, 22:07:53

I am Hammer's multi and I am just biding my time to suicide on Whooze. I know when you sleep now. (insert evil laugh)

Hammer Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 2:53:42

Warster, maybe you should read that again. I said you ruined some countries. As for me, I did what I wanted....disrupted a few starts, killed a few countries, and probably changed the way a few ppl begin their next set.

whooze, smegma, you can pile on if you wish, but you may want to read the thread and try to understand the context before your keyboard gets ahead of your maturity.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2013, 3:08:10

You didn't change a single thing, hence you achieved nothing but waste your own time, everyone you hit (except llaar. But he is use to it )were our killers , who were there solely for suiciders like you to hit,

So if a few messages on a forum are enough to get you to suicide, I guess we should expect u again :)

Edited By: Warster on Jun 20th 2013, 3:13:30
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hammer Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 3:20:02

Maybe so ;) Nah....I do not have the time it takes to play on the FFA server.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 3:44:57

you the guy who keep self deleting?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2013, 5:36:30

Yup he was
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 16:58:57

Stop

HAMMER TIME!!!!!
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Stryke Game profile

Jun 20th 2013, 20:09:28

XD
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff