Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 21:37:14

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

kemo Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 21:51:18

horrible at story telling but id pee in her butt
all praised to ra

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:07:52

Start with my countries again eh? DeJaVu x 3. At least the 3rd time a CC FS on IMP led vs my string.

EDIT: Just wish I had done a tech strat instead, I was misinformed about what build I should have done.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Marshal Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:10:35

tell her to strip next time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:11:46

confirmed :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

mrford Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:17:39

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Donny Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:26:13

weeeeeeeeeee
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:27:26

Originally posted by Donny:
weeeeeeeeeee

confirmed :)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:36:01

:P

Tin Man

Apr 22nd 2013, 22:38:12

goodluck to both sides

dittie

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:16:05

I said we should all net, but Donny DOW > netting.

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:20:32

gotta admit... CC does the best war decs... LOL ;-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

ZIP Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:24:30

ya +1 on the dec .
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:26:31

oh and GO IMP!!
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Stryke Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:40:09

Nice hotty Donny.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

ZIP Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:41:58

*watches it again
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:42:17

I just want to say that IMP is one of the few clans bringing new blood onto the server and CC is the one sending them packing.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Sublime Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:42:19

legendary Donny!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:43:30

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
I just want to say that IMP is one of the few clans bringing new blood onto the server and CC is the one sending them packing.

They don't care. Never will.

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:46:30

Speaking of sending people away, thanks CC for ruining the server! I truthfully can't wait to see this server nerfed since CC enjoys taking people out. Props on the non diplomacy, thats the only reason your clan wins out. Dont fix it, unless you want new people on the server if course.

dittie

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:48:05

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:

all the games i ever got addicted to or good at were because i showed up and people with big ass egos tried bullying me and killing me. so i stepped up and tried to get better than them.
the ones that quit the second it gets hard arent really going to stick around anyways. they will look for the more fun game that is easier somewhere else. and there are a lot of those now.

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:51:34

In this game, getting killed after the time spent building up and not really have a chance to learn how to play is frustrating. I get it.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:52:20

Its not that, getting killed off when you have no turns isn't fun. CC cant fight an even war, ill credit them for playing like war mongers should. But, its not fun when the only time countries are killed happen to be the only day you actually use all your turns lol

cypress Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:54:32

sweet

pollex

Apr 22nd 2013, 23:55:01

either way, hot chick in lingerie always a good dow
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:02:35

Originally posted by Crowgora:
Its not that, getting killed off when you have no turns isn't fun. CC cant fight an even war, ill credit them for playing like war mongers should. But, its not fun when the only time countries are killed happen to be the only day you actually use all your turns lol

what? didnt you have like 50 more countries than us? and you didnt pact us? and you had countries referring to CC and its members in their names?

get better leaders. IMP is paying for its past actions. blame prime, he has ruined IMP. i have people asking if its too late to create countries and tag up, JUST because they want to help kill IMP. im sorry you picked the wrong clan to join, but that is not our fault.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:03:54

oh well, we didnt pact CC, lets just mull in the corner and grab them a few times and hope they dont FS us!

we had 2 options, CC and NBK, and NBK pacted us. it is your leaders fault for not preparing you for what was comming.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:09:00

IMP is full actual helping people, but i agree on the need for a different leader. I feel like someone should have been reading up on what was planned. Owell, ffa can be fun, potential was therr. But CC is headed to kill it and i think they know and want that.

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:12:59

CC hit a clan that they have had bad blood with for years, and didnt have a pact with, and was down by something like 50 countries.

yeah, CC is for sure trying to ruin the game. i see your point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:15:14

CC, always afraid of a real fight. Never heading towards adversity. That's for certain.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:18:14

lol, so hitting a clan that had 59 more countries, and 180mill more TNW, isnt an uphill battle?

i cant help that you have already had 2-3 strings rage quit.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:26:36

I was hoping for another week but yea you were going to hit imp. we all know that and now most the noobs we got to try will leave its kool i think this might be the end of imp now. so when my 16 are dead i will leave again thanx for a week or less of fun.

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:27:46

Numbers mean nothing on ffa lol i hate that anyone brings that up. If a clan has 300 more members and none have troops or sdi, then they all die extremely fast. So moot point on numbers. But hitting a clan trying to help rookies out is going to end in rage quits and inflated kill stats. If CC had the interest of testing their might they would challenge a clan not training rookies.

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:29:47

Last reset NBK fought roughly 200 vs 400 countries. They did that, because they have guts. They knew, that just declaring on PANLV wasn't a full fight.

CC also knew the quality of their opponent because you took the surprise FS. (Let's face it, did you know see how the end of last set was for IMP v CC?) But, like NBK, did you also declare on a secondary tag to even it out? No way. That might... actually... be hard? It would actually take guts to do something like that.

An easy war against unprepared players where we can brag about how awesome we are. Oh and while were at it, let's add Bastion and Troy to the ranks just to make sure we can't lose.

TWN before a DOW means nothing. TNW after a FS means everything.

Time and time again, we have to hear about how great CC is, but I have yet to see them win an uphill battle... not even once.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:35:00

^^exactly. They only take on inferior because they can say numbers weren't in their favor. Hence the argument that they in fact are outmatched against IMP. But, since i know for a fact imp is helping a large amount of people for the first time, i know the quality isn't there to brag about.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:36:31

a real fight? the last time we warred you guys, YOU hit US after we had warred already and the time before that? We declared war on YOU AND NBK... a real fight?

CC has a history that cannot be disputed that outside of IMP, we typically only declare on clans bigger than us because we WANT that fight.

and instead of calling in your 72 country offspring clan to "even the war", which we somewhat anticipated as we are not pacted to them, you tried calling in a clan with 288 countries (20 more than us) making it over 2:1 in your favor, and when they said no, your leaders quit. And WE are the ones that done like a fair fight?

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:40:54

i hate to point out that whilst we won't go to war for simply not having a pact, its a little bit silly to not be looking for war, not looking for any kind of understanding with someone that you are topfeeding (not that that exists in FFA) and farming other alliances.

if IMP are truly into of training newbs and not padding numbers, they should put other tags that will rip out their still beating hearts on DNFH status.

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:43:11

Besides the IMP/NBK vs CC (IMP was much smaller and CC was larger back then), when have you ever been on the underdog side?

EDIT: I can name half a dozen times when I have. Can you?
IT'S KILLING TIME

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:44:23

200+ of the imp countries suck for war just my guess. and mine were a week away from being really ready

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:44:57

for some reason people kept saying we were netting lol

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:46:12

Hmmmm ill stay out of this one I think lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:47:10

I will say i think about 105ish were war ready so 7 people. and most are not super active like cc

vern Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:49:33

poor poor Imp

maybe you should recruit Dragon for the current vacancy in leadership, i hear he is looking for a tag to play in

and he has experience in rage quitting

Apr 23rd 2013, 0:51:01

Originally posted by vern:
poor poor Imp

maybe you should recruit Dragon for the current vacancy in leadership, i hear he is looking for a tag to play in

and he has experience in rage quitting

Pretty good diss, I'll give ya that. Bravo.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:01:09

bottom line? IMP has done some fluffty things to many ppl in the past, and its no secret that CC hates IMP.

IMP did not pact CC, and IMP grew 10x their numbers in 2 sets. If you didnt see this coming, you need to get better leaders. i personally could care less if IMP ever gets a fair war. IMP should die every set for the sins of their leaders in the past. now, i have no say in that, but i always welcome killing Prime's clan.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:08:24

Knuckle dragger carrying a club. Someday CC will get theirs and this server will realize who the real bullies of FFA are....
IT'S KILLING TIME

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:11:19

CC is one bad ass clan. We have a member base of experienced leaders that are top tier killers and netters. Its normal to be feared, hated and loved all at once.

Troll on!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:11:38

Envy is a stinky cologne

mdevol Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:13:48

CC has been blindsided by nbk a few times, and in a lot of our nbk wars xi was called in, we tried to even the war with tko, it just didnt work out. and CC actually has a couple new players to the server, we are teaching them.

actually we have been hit by IMP as well, the reset after we hit you and nbk together, you were bigger than us oop and hit us and a week later asked for CF

we understand the frustration, but you cannot for one second say it was a n00b strategically (not)topfeeding CC and our allies.

as was already said, a good step in teaching these players how to play and war would be to get a pact with the guys that you think would kill you and arrange a war to happen.

not 1 time did any rep from IMP contact me. the only person from IMP that contacted me was mob. and he was asking when we were hitting because even he knew it was coming.

and to say we are bullies is far from the truth, we have offered to help teach these guys to war if you werent at war with us, have a somewhat decent communication relationship with subby and with pat. why didnt they come to us for a pact? or at least an agreed war to help out the n00bs?

Heston Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 1:14:08

I will be along shortly to kill.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯