Verified:

NastyMUF

Apr 18th 2013, 15:12:31

Hey FFA, I just recently started back played for years at Earth2025 mainly in virgin and than Homer, than moved on to 1A.

I just started back by playing express and decided to give FFA a chance again. Seems the politics are much different. Anyways I have some suiciders problems if any killers out there wonna help.

In regards to grabbing have the rules changed? For instance if I grabbed a tag (i.e PANLV once in the last 24hrs) if I grab again 24hrs later is that acceptable? Or will I get killed?

Much appreciated,

Muf.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 15:20:54

that should be fine but then again i have not played in a while

ZIP Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 15:39:52

don't use the same country to hit panlv twice. ( or any clan )
i wouldn't hit the same string more then twice
i don't think i would hit the same tag more then 5 times in 24 hrs.

i would give 1:1 if someone were to do that to me. anything more then that and i may take an extra here or there as needed. but then again i am more liberal with my personal policy then most so you have to try a few and if they start to get pissed they will let you know, mostly with messages... sometimes with missiles or worse if you really cross the line.

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

patriotffa

Apr 18th 2013, 15:52:13

You played in Homer? IMP has got some old timers such as Rico, UJ, and Primeval. If you need assistance or a pact let me know. IMP is led by Sub but I think he was a bit after your time and IMP left TC.

ZIP Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 15:59:37

so sub is leading imp? not you anymore ?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 16:26:38

With ghost acres you can effectively grab yourself for gains with out the risk of attacking the wrong person or clan. Actively grabbing the same string or clan is not safe for any size clan.

patriotffa

Apr 18th 2013, 16:42:27

IMP led by Sub, counseled by Prime, enforced by members.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 18th 2013, 17:46:06

sub is an oldtimer as well in my opinion. Formerly Excalibur back in the day.

Twain Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 18:22:46

Not sure if it's worth responding based on your other thread, but most clans, if you're hitting the same string or country multiple times get testy, and if there's a huge number of hits going into a tag (I think ZIP's hit ours on the head, I think our policy is 5 within 24 hours, but I try to avoid FA work, so I don't remember)

But in general, landgrabs are tolerated about as much as they ever were.

The big difference from old FFA is that virtually all countries are active now, as opposed to before when clans would have people illegally playing hundreds of countries and no admins that actually cared, where there were a lot of countries you could hit and not even get retalled against.

You'll probably get retalled at least 75% of the time now, and with the large active clans, it's probably over 90% retal rate.

Stryke Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 19:07:24

I've known ExCalibur from MPoE/MPExTC back in 2000, when I was there.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

krtrckt Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 6:36:38

heh i wonder how you ended up with suicider problems.. most likely something like what everyone is talking about, hitting the same country or string mutiple times really tends to agitate people. i dont think the "politics" of that has ever changed in the 6 years ive been playing

pollex

Apr 19th 2013, 8:59:00

if your really interested in getting back into FFA, grabs generally don't produce the result you want. Very difficult to pick enough targets to continue growing without pissing someone off enough to fluff you over.

Self trading is the way to go, if you legit wanna net apply with tko and we'll talk

we can show you how to net here!
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member