Verified:

Angryjesus Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:06:15

That was fun. We should do it again sometime. Not next set though or the one after that, or the one after that really. Next winter maybe.

Anyways, good job, we got our butts kicked but managed to put up a solid fight to the end.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:08:37

And we topped off the poop throwing by sniping some stuff .. no hard feelings ;)

Finished with 76 kills / 55 deaths

what were the overall stats? Just hits and kills please, no TNW needs to be associated with this
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

synoder Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:10:44

ah I thought you were the one with 97 kills that needed those last 3 ;)

Fun war guys, thanks for being good sports and putting up an awesome fight! I thought you guys were gonna take us for a while there but then wang and the hitters in esd all went inactive and left you in the lurch.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:20:51

http://earthgraphs.com/...2C+esd&warreport=Show

NBK PANLV 139,655 602
PANLV NBK 131,072 469

synoder Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:22:20

Final stats:

NBK
Hits: 182,420
Kills: 787

Panlv
Hits: 131,072
Kills: 469

Esd
Hits: 9,411
Kills: 30

xxWANGxx
Hits: 16,541
Kills: 35

Netters Totals
Hits: 157,024
Kills: 534

mine is prettier ;)

Edited By: synoder on Apr 3rd 2013, 0:24:49
See Original Post

Angryjesus Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:24:58

His are correct if you just look at the panlv vs nbk stats.

synoder Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:25:24

yeah saw that afterwards.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:26:02

This war was a lot closer than it looks at the end. There were a bunch of days where you guys alone were out hitting and out killing us. I think it turned when you decided not to go after originals and settled for restarts.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:26:12

we would have pacted for this set if your stupid prick bot didn't make fun of me
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

synoder Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:26:52

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
This war was a lot closer than it looks at the end. There were a bunch of days where you guys alone were out hitting and out killing us. I think it turned when you decided not to go after originals and settled for restarts.

for about a week in the middle of the war they were smashing us!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:33:31

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
we would have pacted for this set if your stupid prick bot didn't make fun of me

hahahaha
Wiggity

msn -

mrford Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:34:28

if ESD had a pair of balls this war would of gone much differently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bigwiggle Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:35:24

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:

We didn't have breakers that could be on for large scale chats except for wanger dittie, and he afk'd permanently. Plus those originals that didnt die, as you well know, were quite quick about getting online
Wiggity

msn -

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:37:49

lies i dont sleep in my computer room like donny
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

synoder Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:42:56

that's why you didn't have any (ok maybe 1) originals left ;)

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 3rd 2013, 0:46:27

dam sledding lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Donny Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 20:04:57

There is nothing wrong with sleeping with your computer!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Marshal1

Apr 3rd 2013, 20:38:47

galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

AndrewMose Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 20:47:43

As discussed before I think the entire difference in the war can come back to the success NBK had in walling vs the relatively futile effort in walling from Pan. I think a lot of that is probably gained with experience in war.

Congrats on the victory to everyone in NBK.

Tin Man

Apr 3rd 2013, 21:21:34

I warred strong for about a week, after every fluffing browser I had refused to let me hit for fluff I couldn't justify spending as much time as I was warring especially when the results were just plain 'ol frustrating.

I attempted to rally ESD after seeing that Pan was starting to gain some great momentum but it was a waste of breath :(

Viper and JP did a hell of a job, Viper especially.

Stryke Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 22:00:19

Tin Man, what browsers were you using?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

dittie

Apr 3rd 2013, 22:41:48

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:

We didn't have breakers that could be on for large scale chats except for wanger dittie, and he afk'd permanently. Plus those originals that didnt die, as you well know, were quite quick about getting online

My wife's mom died the night NBK targeted me. I didn't want to give them the pleasure of killing the rest of my countries so I self deleted. I took the rest of the set off, to deal with the loss and to get some rest from being up 24~7 for a month straight. Sorry I bailed on you guys. RL does have to come first tho.

Stryke Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 22:54:46

My condolences dittie.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Rip It Up Game profile

Apr 3rd 2013, 23:24:44

Damn dittie...sorry to hear that mate :-(
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Tin Man

Apr 4th 2013, 0:17:52

all of em -.-

IE is what I usually use to war with and that slowed down to a crawl. Couldn't do Opera or Firefox, and Chrome is useless.

Twain Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 1:13:29

Agree with the previous posters.

NBK put up a heck of an effort to beat down PAN, ESD and Wang. Even with relatively little resistance from ESD, they were still countries that NBK used up turns killing, allowing PAN to rally, and JP, SV and Tin Man did help significantly, it's just too bad for our side that ESD as a whole put up an inconsistent and often late effort. Those countries would've been great to help as breakers early in the war.

In addition, I fully agree with Andrew. Even with ESD's partial participation, PAN was in position to win this for awhile, and it was the difference in walling that changed the game. NBK could count on logging in and killing virtually any 10-15 PAN countries they wanted, since we aren't as active and organized concerning walling, whereas the PAN side would tend to either kill less skilled players in NBK (the less likely to wall) or we'd have to use additional turns by going after players like Smurf in multiple waves.

As much as everyone (myself included) ripped on dittie for the way he introduced himself to the server, he played very well and was a very effective breaker for us.

Sorry to hear of your loss, dittie. You've earned my respect and I hope you're planning to come back revitalized this set.

Angryjesus Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 1:58:00

Originally posted by AndrewMose:
As discussed before I think the entire difference in the war can come back to the success NBK had in walling vs the relatively futile effort in walling from Pan. I think a lot of that is probably gained with experience in war.

Congrats on the victory to everyone in NBK.

You can only gain so much experience walling though, a lot of it is computer availability at a moments notice as often as possible.

edit: though walling on a phone is a pain in the ass, that certainly takes getting used to

Edited By: Angryjesus on Apr 4th 2013, 2:59:18
See Original Post

PapaSmurf Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 3:13:46

That is true AJ. Anytime I was not at home, you guys would get me. I have no smart phone. But overall it was a great war, Pan did great.

Dittie you did great too, some strong walling bud. And I'm sorry for your loss.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2013, 11:48:15

Sorry for your loss dittie.

sigma Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 17:04:16

Dang Dittie that sucks :( My condolensces to your family.

Heston Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 18:53:39

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
And we topped off the poop throwing by sniping some stuff .. no hard feelings ;)

Finished with 76 kills / 55 deaths

what were the overall stats? Just hits and kills please, no TNW needs to be associated with this
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dragon Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 21:13:23

Originally posted by mrford:
if ESD had a pair of balls this war would of gone much differently.

You continue to fail to realize the true depths of your moronicy? Or is that moroniciosness?

Help me define your stupidity? I don't want to be inaccurate when I describe you. :)

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2013, 22:07:29

you deny the fact that if you all hadnt rage quit this war would of gone differently?

you seem to be the one stuck here, not me. you also seem to be the only one here who doesnt see that what happened to ESD was YOUR fault and no one elses. but im the stupid one!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2013, 22:58:52

Originally posted by mrford:
you deny the fact that if you all hadnt rage quit this war would of gone differently?

you seem to be the one stuck here, not me. you also seem to be the only one here who doesnt see that what happened to ESD was YOUR fault and no one elses. but im the stupid one!

It had serious potential to swing differently, if the inactive ESD members would have self-deleted and left the serious ESD fighters along with Pan and Wang fight. But those unprotected landfarms for NBK (and CC for their build) just tipped the scale way too much.

Regardless, I think NBK's superior walling was the clincher. I don't think I was able to kill any of Papa's countries. He'd just get on and laugh at me.

dittie

Apr 4th 2013, 23:12:38

Thanks guys. The story has a somewhat happy ending. Her mom and dad have been married for over 40 years. She died young, but with her pace maker and being a diabetic, it wasn't the greatest way to live. In the end, we'd rather have her here, but her mom was as good a person as I've come across, and if she isn't here, I'm sure she is in a much better place now.

The war was tipping back into NBKs favor even while I was active. Maybe, just maybe we could have kept it closer, but NBK's walling was too good. It was a really fun war. It was fun to watch CC kick ass. I think some alliances could learn a lot from watching FFAers war, and looking at some of the builds as well.

gambit Game profile

Apr 5th 2013, 6:21:09

sorry to hear that dittie :(

you were single-handedly a bigger threat than all of esd combined (although SV and Tin Man at least put in some effort) and anyone who paid attention will realize that you are a valuable member for any clan that you decide to join

it was awesome to war the peeps over in pan again... we took a little trash talk at the start when we declared on you, but you guys never seem to disappoint :)

we look forward to a rematch in another year or 2 :P
Natural Born Killer

JoeFFA Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 2:06:55

It was close for a while.. but of course you guys take it in terms of activity.. ours just cant keep up killing all set long.

Btw, I think personally using just my string I could've made some 80-90 kills.. got killed maybe 40-50x... not sure though, I really lost count :P

Havoc Game profile

Apr 7th 2013, 21:42:53

Little bit sad I missed out on this, but looks like PAN put up a solid fight and some impressive numbers, nice job guys. :) And cheers to NBK for being generally respectable dudes as usual (from what I've seen on FFAT at least).
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

Apr 8th 2013, 0:06:31

hey look, it's havoc!

You should come back and play. I mean, I'm sure you have finals coming up and all, but still.... where are your priorities?