Verified:

Leovalentine Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 5:14:33

hey youre the one that stopped after we joined imp, whys that?

EasyGoer Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 5:32:17

I can't believe the bullfluff coming out of the ex-TA. If you had enough missiles, or balls, to kill SAS like you said then you would have just like you repeatidly threatenned to, don't try to act like you were holding back becaue you didn't know how this server operated, the fact was you were being slaughtered and had no come back.
You say that you are new to FFA and don't know how things operate on this server but have plenty of experience on other srvers, tell me on which clan server it is acceptable to ROR with 3 extra grabs and then follow it with more grabs?
You can't say you play on other servers but don't know what is acceptable here, that is just a lie to try and cover your arse.
Everything coming from TA is a load of crap which is continually said to cover up for acting like a f#$kwit and getting hit for it.

Frost Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 5:46:48

Leovalentine, it's called proper etiquette, something you and your crew know nothing of. It's been a long established, yet unwritten rule that when someone decides to run and hide in another tag to escape the imminent killing of their countries there are only few options that can be taken regarding said matter.

One option, involves the tag that took in the tagjumpers addressed above detagging them and allowing them to be killed by the party wanting them dead to avoid bad FR with the tag killing the countries.

The second option, involves the tag that took the countries in, killing them themselves as a means of defusing the situation and preventing further problems.

Since neither are happening, and you and Crowgora are attempting to bait WILD into hitting into the IMP tag to get you in an attempt to have them slaughtered, which is highly unlikely that they'd do, knowing the numbers are against their favor.

How's that for a nice answer to your question?
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Mr Emerald

Mar 12th 2013, 5:52:04

Originally posted by Leovalentine:
hey youre the one that stopped after we joined imp, whys that?

The bullfluff that comes out of your mouth. You are all big and mighty now that you have IMP backing you up.

YOU are the ones who ran away like little pussies. Could you be more pathetic? lmfao

I'm done.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Emerald

Mar 12th 2013, 5:52:31

Also what is this about retals? are you fluffing retarded? lol
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mar 12th 2013, 7:37:40

realistically this is a war game, so if people can just declare war and kill my countrties for no reason, Then how is it less tolerable to join a bigger better clan to avoid such nonsense? You guys are really like talking to a bunch of uneducated children. Nothing you say makes any sort of sense. my point was that they wanted an easy target to kill for no reason, now that they dont have one they arent interested. seems mighty weak to me not that i care what a bunch of useless old school losers have to say.

Frost Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 7:47:57

With the way you talk to people, it's no wonder you're not making many friends in your first set in Free For All.
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Mar 12th 2013, 7:55:01

You have noticed the way we are being tlaked to as well? its absurd. We made a choice not to get slaughtered for no reason. same as wild is making by not pursuing it, so all in all it seems likwe made the right choice and we are still being ridiculed for it. how weak

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 19:18:21

Unwritten rules are bogus for 1, but in a serious look at the way everyone is carrying on, we are owed retals, but because we took shelter in a bigger clan we cannot receive them? That sounds like some legit logic. We never were out for blood, we just talk in a straight forward way and hate when anyone tries making a game not fun. So here we are in a situation where a band of tools are making this game extremely annoying for people. There was the quite unnecessary attacks, the bogus crap of telling us we are "hiding" when we are quite here and still telling wild to show up. I for one didn't ask for my countries to be killed, nor did i do anything to deserve it. I just enjoy the fact that people are all over this. There are so many people here that have no word on the situation, and the two cents are not needed, nor called for. So call us out some more, when in all actuality WILD only attacked us because they knew we didnt have turns. When a game is fueled by turns there isn't much we can do. Thats the whole story, I would rather have alive countries and not restart when the set is in the home stretch. I play this game for fun, not to have to restart my countries weekly.

TroyTiger Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 20:09:50

Ummmm... there are no retals when in a declared war. LOL.
NUB.

And you are hiding. Tag back to TA if you got any balls.

You had a good chance, activity wise it was 32 vs. 32 and you had a net advantage. As far as turns go, after our FS, we had little turns also. So all you had to do was fight back, rebuild your countries a bit, get some defense, and such. Could have been a decent fight.

As far as being "right here", LOL we are right here waiting for you to hit back. So BRING IT.

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 20:37:35

So, theoretically had u had turns you would have stayed and fought...?
The Death Knights

XI

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 20:40:31

Dude. Can we just let this die? FFS, the 'larger' nw countries had 0 spies and 0 troops. It means nothing if were talking about fighting. A 150k commie is stronger than a 10,000,000 NW country.

War's over. WILD beat TA! Amazing!
IT'S KILLING TIME

Mr Emerald

Mar 12th 2013, 20:52:40

That is not the point sublime.

These 2 are now being fluffy now that they have IMP tag protection and calling TT out to hit them.

You of all people should realize how much of a fluff move that is.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Rockman Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 21:51:51

Originally posted by Crowgora:
We never were out for blood, we just talk in a straight forward way and hate when anyone tries making a game not fun.

I believe that your recruitment message to SAS said that you were trying to recruit players so that you could fight the larger alliances. To me, that sounds like you were out for blood.

And instead of joining someone who might fight the larger alliances, you've joined a large alliance that only fights small alliances. You've joined an alliance whose entire goal is to make the game not fun.

If you were honest, then you've joined the worst possible alliance for your goals. But since dishonesty, dishonorable play, and running away from any fair fight seem to be right up your alley, you've joined the perfect alliance.

Mar 12th 2013, 21:51:55

Seriously, these are two guys who haven't played FFA in a decade and the FFA community is going to chase them off the server just as fast as they arrived. They clearly were in no position to fight and IMP was able to pick up some recruits. WILD got to get some kills so I am not really sure what the big problem is... looks like a win win for everyone...

Want to call semantics, WILD untagged from War and DOW less than 72 hours after TKO v CC. Unwritten rules say that = detah too...

IT'S KILLING TIME

Mar 12th 2013, 21:52:29

Originally posted by Rockman:
We never were out for blood, we just talk in a straight forward way and hate when anyone tries making a game not fun.

I believe that your recruitment message to SAS said that you were trying to recruit players so that you could fight the larger alliances. To me, that sounds like you were out for blood.

And instead of joining someone who might fight the larger alliances, you've joined a large alliance that only fights small alliances. You've joined an alliance whose entire goal is to make the game not fun.

If you were honest, then you've joined the worst possible alliance for your goals. But since dishonesty, dishonorable play, and running away from any fair fight seem to be right up your alley, you've joined the perfect alliance.

Wow you're so right.
IT'S KILLING TIME

patriotffa

Mar 12th 2013, 21:59:54

Originally posted by Rockman:

rockman is so smart! he figured us out! we want everybody to be a grinch!

Pain Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 22:02:43

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:

Want to call semantics, WILD untagged from War and DOW less than 72 hours after TKO v CC. Unwritten rules say that = detah too...

uh wat?

even if you were right, whos gonna kill them? TA disbanded.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mar 12th 2013, 22:04:58

Seriously, take off the blinders. They detag'd from war tag less than 72 hours after CF and suicided netters. In some world I will never understand people are backing them as if they were the ones wronged here by being able to suicide and get police as if they were a legitimate clan. Holy fluff batman.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Pain Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 22:11:03

Seriously, take off the blinders. They detag'd from war tag less than 72 hours after CF and suicided netters. In some world I will never understand people are backing them as if they were the ones wronged here by being able to suicide and get police as if they were a legitimate clan. Holy fluff batman.

how are they any less of a legitimate clan then TA? just wondering.

Mr Emerald

Mar 12th 2013, 23:32:52

/me waits to hear sublime make up more excuses
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

patriotffa

Mar 12th 2013, 23:47:58

Pain, it is "than" not then because you are comparing two subjects.

How is it that an established player(troytiger i believe it is) hits a clan of NEW people, nearly runs them out of the game, and IMP is the bad guy for housing them?

People would be like "well why didnt the community come in sooner and protect the influx of new people to the server" and troytiger would be the bad guy.

Bias much? LOL

Pain and the others just love to hate us because we are awesome and they aren't =)

I take that back. Emerald is a little cool.

patriotffa

Mar 12th 2013, 23:49:35

Let me also add this, it sounds to me like people wanted TA to take the beating and earn "respect". That my dear fellows, however, sounds to me like hazing LOL.

All the haters' message: You need to take the beating to get initiated to this very small and dying community of gamers or else you will be shunned!

Mar 12th 2013, 23:49:48

Originally posted by Pain:

how are they any less of a legitimate clan then TA? just wondering.

TA was an actual organic clan made out of noobs. WILD was bastion and troy? Of course that's different. Sheeeze a mah geezaah

Mr Emerald, pardon my ignorance, what clan do you play for?
IT'S KILLING TIME

TroyTiger Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 0:42:20

I did screw up and forgot about waiting 72 hours. :-(

But will mention, before they "ran away" they did throw me 151 missiles!
Then after seeing only 5-6 actually connect they detagged and ran away...

Pain Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:12:46

Originally posted by patriotffa:
Pain, it is "than" not then because you are comparing two subjects.

How is it that an established player(troytiger i believe it is) hits a clan of NEW people, nearly runs them out of the game, and IMP is the bad guy for housing them?

People would be like "well why didnt the community come in sooner and protect the influx of new people to the server" and troytiger would be the bad guy.

Bias much? LOL

Pain and the others just love to hate us because we are awesome and they aren't =)

I take that back. Emerald is a little cool.

thanks for the english lesson.

nobody is blaming IMP for letting them join lol. i dont even know why you keep mentioning that.

Mr Emerald

Mar 13th 2013, 1:39:08

What clan I play for doesn't matter, as is does not reflect on them :)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 1:55:01

Why don't we all just go on express and have an ol western shoot out?

Rockman Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 1:22:24

The point of war is to survive, we definitely survived.

So hows joining IMP working out for you for that whole "The point of war is to survive" philosophy?

Pain Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 1:40:24

he put all his countries in vacation after IMP FSed us and we started string killing him. LOL

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 5:17:05

Hes also on his way to france lol so theres a good chunk of time that he cant be on.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 6:52:01

Hes also on his way to france lol so theres a good chunk of time that he cant be on.

That is odd. You either just a.) are talking out of your ass and have no clue who went into vacation or b.) just outed a spy because the player in vacation has come to CC asking to join us because he is sick of IMP leadership.

Way to go, rookie.

IMP leadership should put a muzzle on these guys...for being "new" they sure talk like vets *cough* EEVIL *cough*
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mr Emerald

Mar 17th 2013, 8:12:01

+100 mdevol
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Twain Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 16:35:39

Why don't we all just go on express and have an ol western shoot out?

You had an 80-32 advantage here and couldn't win, yet you want to go to another server where you'd be fighting 1 on 1 basically? You'd be slaughtered.

synoder Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 18:52:44

no, they would FS then all go into vacation mode for an insta-win!

Mr Emerald

Mar 17th 2013, 19:11:11

Then give themselves a disadvantage a few days later
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Emerald

Mar 17th 2013, 19:11:46

It is funny how they can't take an FS, with an advantage, but can give an FS with a BIG disadvantage lol
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 19:59:12

Wow, this is still going on lol look, we had 95% of our clan not war ready and turnless. Logic says they are dead even before some detaggers got them. We were not out for war, or even close to ready. So come at me with those numbera some more, and ill throw out that a group of trained ffa players went after a group of untrained unprepared players. Which makes them a group of noobs. Thats how you cause the ffa server to dwindle even more. Good job there guys! How dare unprepared players move to a clan that offers some training and organization. There is no world where someone is going to accept suicide and watch 16 countries get offed when they can go somewhere else and happen to not restart 16 countries this late in the game.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 20:15:17

You are not helping your cause, or IMP's cause by continuing to post on this thread.

Just stop. Turn the page, and move on.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

patriotffa

Mar 17th 2013, 20:48:07

Crow, remember our IMP laws. Always do everything opposite of what Mdevol tells us to do.

We are the ying. They are the yang!

We are the king. They are the kong!

We are the dumb. They are the dumber!

We are the twin. They are the kie!

wai wut?

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 22:33:26

Hey now..

Does this thread have merit?

Hell yes...

I kinda enjoyed this thread..

If for no other reason, to see a couple of marathon posters! :O)

Leovaletine and Crowgora.... Cheers!

QM Diver
NBK

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 17th 2013, 23:59:27

For the non wild members, i enjoyed ffa, will i come back, possibly. But for people like the detaggers in wild, theres a good chance you can solely help the ffa server crumble. Imp was awesome, awesome people in that clan, again, thanks for the support and war knowledge. But for clans like WILD, theres no point in playing if your sole intention is to make the game dumb for new people. I had a blast verbally jousting on here, but for ffa, this is my last post on this section of the earth forums.

Twain Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 2:23:28

Wow, this is still going on lol look, we had 95% of our clan not war ready and turnless. Logic says they are dead even before some detaggers got them. We were not out for war, or even close to ready. So come at me with those numbera some more, and ill throw out that a group of trained ffa players went after a group of untrained unprepared players. Which makes them a group of noobs. Thats how you cause the ffa server to dwindle even more. Good job there guys! How dare unprepared players move to a clan that offers some training and organization. There is no world where someone is going to accept suicide and watch 16 countries get offed when they can go somewhere else and happen to not restart 16 countries this late in the game.

Odd, the first few sentences describe PAN in our war as well. The fact is that it really doesn't take much time to become at least moderately well prepped for war. Sure, it'd have been nice to have some stock in cash built up in our countries along with more SDI, but you can easily build up a bunch of IC's to build readiness and spend your cash to buy troops/turrets/SDI and you're ready to roll.

And the real issue is that you guys run from a fight when you have a significant country advantage already and instead of saying "we didn't want war, we're new" you change your tune to try to instigate a fight once you've got IMP backing you.

It's a real fluff mode to run away and then start talking big as soon as big brother is standing behind you to fight your battles for you, Crow.

I hope you learn how to play, I hope you learn the politics of the server, but mostly, I hope you learn how to handle yourself on the boards in a way that isn't going to make you a laughingstock.

patriotffa

Mar 18th 2013, 2:59:34

you are a laughingstock as well twain. you are nobody important or anybody really in this game. Half the problem with this game is that there are people who take it too seriously and that includes the forceful assimilation of the unwritten and informal rules that players have developed.

Now, you can say if you don't like it gtfo BUT the game is at a stage where you guys are being counterproductive in keeping it alive.

So shut the hell up and stop acting you are all that cuz ur not.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 3:40:46

alright, you heard it here first. no more unwritten rules....

I hope you enjoy what will come from that, Patriot ;)

Mar 18th 2013, 4:40:06

*yawn*

doust thread bores me

"I apologize for nothing" - Hedonism Bot
IT'S KILLING TIME

Donny Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 13:11:47

did i just waste 10 minutes of my life reading this?

da fack

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Twain Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 19:04:30

Originally posted by patriotffa:
you are a laughingstock as well twain. you are nobody important or anybody really in this game. Half the problem with this game is that there are people who take it too seriously and that includes the forceful assimilation of the unwritten and informal rules that players have developed.

Now, you can say if you don't like it gtfo BUT the game is at a stage where you guys are being counterproductive in keeping it alive.

So shut the hell up and stop acting you are all that cuz ur not.

Damn. I've been told.

Oh wait, I never really have acted in a way where I think I'm "all that." Please, PLEASE find something on FFAT where I've acted like I'm better at this game than anyone else. The only way I claim any level of superiority is that I actually point out when other people are spewing bullfluff, as Crowgora is.

Don't believe me? Ask your leader on hiatus, Primeval. Even though I'm no fan of IMP, there have been times I've even stood up for decisions you guys have made in the past.

Furthermore, I don't actually have any problem with IMP taking on these members. I have a problem with people running from a fight and then acting all big and bad once they've got a larger clan backing them up.

Twain Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 19:07:15

Oh, and besides that. Most of the unwritten rules in FFA actually BENEFIT smaller tags and newer players once they learn them. Things like 1:1 retals were developed to push at least some semblance of fair play, otherwise clans like NBK, TKO, PAN, IMP, CC and other big tags would probably just farm and kill every small tag that even retalled a landgrab.

Stop acting like it's some big injustice that these unofficial rules exist.

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2013, 19:09:57

TWAIN IS KILLING THE GAME
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford