Verified:

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 4:11:59

No warster lol referring to wild and them detagging to mess with us. But we weren't part of imp at all, and our first contact with them was them offering some help.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2013, 4:23:49

really u should have been able to deal with 32 countries when you had 79 alive , but oh well
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 4:27:47

Again, look at the clan and see how many low low nets there were. Those guys knew that which is why they did that. Its whatever now, but my money is on them not coming around again and retagging with their original clan.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 4:55:15

Originally posted by Crowgora:
Again, look at the clan and see how many low low nets there were. Those guys knew that which is why they did that. Its whatever now, but my money is on them not coming around again and retagging with their original clan.

You had twice their networth. Stop using the "we had low networth countries" argument.

Leovalentine Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:06:56

our clan was just a tag, we werent organized we didnt have a site, it was just for numbers. Only me and crowgora played together. regardless, its our first ffa set, we clearly needed a real clan and found one. Its simple its over oh and btw, Rockman you died though, maybe you should have joined a real clan too eh?

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:23:46

Not an argument bro, just facts. You know we aren't hiding, just knock on our doors :D

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2013, 5:28:00

oh they wont be retagging, people decide to go and fight their own little war they may not retag.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:30:36

I feel like they are the island of misfits at this point.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 5:41:39

I feel like Crowgora and Leovalentine have alot to learn in FFA.

not exactly sure jumping into a bigger tag to run from war is proper procedure.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mar 11th 2013, 5:53:08

Proper procedure? who exactly determines what proper procedure is? Length of play? more countries in one clan versus another? who are you to say what is right and wrong, clearly there are no rules, just guidelines as i surely appreciate your opinion i find it quite shallow and narrow minded and thus quite pointless. Me and my buddy try to enjoy this set and fight it out and its been nothing but bs from you old school punks and frankly its getting quite old. We joined a bigger clan, lesson learned on thinking having numbers in our made up clan would stop people from making the set suck for no reason. Anyways, we are part of imp now and I think they are great dudes and have done nothing but try to help us at this point. End of story.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2013, 6:11:58

Originally posted by Leovalentine:
Proper procedure? who exactly determines what proper procedure is? Length of play? more countries in one clan versus another? who are you to say what is right and wrong, clearly there are no rules, just guidelines as i surely appreciate your opinion i find it quite shallow and narrow minded and thus quite pointless. Me and my buddy try to enjoy this set and fight it out and its been nothing but bs from you old school punks and frankly its getting quite old. We joined a bigger clan, lesson learned on thinking having numbers in our made up clan would stop people from making the set suck for no reason. Anyways, we are part of imp now and I think they are great dudes and have done nothing but try to help us at this point. End of story.

the people with the power to enforce it, thats who decide proper procedure,

enjoy our time in IMP, i hope you guys do well and learn a bit more stuff before striking out on your own again.

when you guys do, shoot me a message and we will see what we can arrange :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 8:10:46

When you guys get back on your own, shoot him a message and I will declare on you guys next time. fluff move for sure running away like cowards lmao
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mar 11th 2013, 8:26:55

Again, Thanks for your opinion, its very well considered, we care deeply what you have to say, perhaps could you instruct me what the non "coward" approach would be? here let me fill you in so you can surely make us know the right way, an untagged man with 4 countrties attacked crowgora 40 times, so we used our turns and resources killing those 4 countries. Then very shortly after, i sign in to see 5 of my coutnreis dead, along with 2 of crowgoras. so 32-7= 25 left, with zero turns, very little resources and little choice but to just lose. So perhaps the smart play was to to do what we did. But clearlyyyyyyyyyy you know better becuase you are a great and wise and professional earther. Please enlighten me on the ways of being a true man and just losing all of my countires thus ruining the set and making me not play.

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 8:35:48

Simple. Fight back, earn respect.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mar 11th 2013, 8:41:25

Again, Your opinion is highly appreciated, Sooo appreciated in fact that i will again reply. I play this game to have countires, not to have them die for no reason and remake them 1000 time. Youd prefer, i lost all of my countires, and quit the game? YOud prefer to limit the amount of players in this server because you feel our move,(which was clearly the smart and tactful choice) was cowardly. Please read what im about to say and think about it. Everyone seems to have something to say about what everyone else does, and im sorry but not one ounce of it warrants even the slightest intelligent response. I feel like im playing this game with high school drop outs. Its simple, we didnt didnt want our countries to die and not enjoy playing this game to the point of quitting, so we moved on. And imp was so kind to as welcome us into a larger less able to be picked on for no reason clan. so with that said, Please take your idiocy to people who wish to hear it. Thank you.

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 8:47:23

So you too would quit because you didn't get your way? and you want to talk about high school drop outs. Why don't you go back and cry to mommy that you broke your controller because the game beat you ;)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mar 11th 2013, 8:54:27

good one bro ;) Anyone would quit a game that isn't fun, is that not the purpose of playing a game? common sense dictates yes. But hey instead we found another option so that we can continue to play a game with remarkable universal geniuses such as yourself. Lucky me!!!

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 8:55:32

i play the game for my friends....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 8:59:12

I know it was a good one ;)

btw that was all I read before posting this, the rest is probably the same bullfluff you spewed earlier... and if not, probably not worth reading into.

EDIT: Post #69
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mar 11th 2013, 9:01:45

you're an idiot.

mrford Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 9:02:18

BOOM, he called you an idiot first. he wins
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 9:03:07

Dammit!

/me bangs head against the wall
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 12:09:31

The point of war is to survive, we definitely survived. Also, we can't fight back with a lack of turns lol idk what you see different in the fact that we literally had no turns. But if you all have a masterful opinion, come find us and lets make things a bit different. Actions are far more powerful than crying that we did something that another clan did. The only thing we did wrong on ffa is not immerse ourselves with a site and organization. TA was literally created so we weren't untagged, and could house rookies so they didn't have to go through what we are currently going through.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 11th 2013, 12:24:19

hey like i said, if you plan to start TA up again, Message me and we will work out something.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mar 11th 2013, 13:31:49

warster, ya seem like an ok guy, and i have not had any massive objections to what you have said, so you are cool, but i dont foresee ta coming back anytime soon, i guess numbers count for everything here and we are already on one of the biggest clans, it jsut makes the most sense, but thank you for being cool

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 15:19:44

http://forums.earthempires.com/...oin-the-team-awesome-clan

Originally posted by Crowgora:
Recruiting is the plan, Our players have been here for a while. FFA is a new set up, and its kinda lame to see some of the clans and how they act. ... I've noticed a few clans who have killed based on a failed spy op, or failed grab.

Funny, TA has now ended up joining the alliance that protected its allies after they killed over two landgrabs or over a failed spy op.

Incredible how quickly TA has gone from criticizing FFA alliances for being lame, to joining the lamest alliance on the server.

Your memory must be very very short.

Mar 11th 2013, 15:29:12

I dont believe imp condoned its allies actions just that it stayed true to being an ally. Seems like gray area but obvioulsy the right call. Now you on the other hand, i got myself invovled with sas, me alone in ta, sas tried to teach me a lesson by being a dink with zero diplomacy and kill off my early countries, and then you, for whatever reason, joined in with him. So i feel as if anything you have to say is quite nothing more than dribble, and honestly i laughed quite a bit when i found out imp took you out. I guess if you cant beat em join em right?

patriotffa

Mar 11th 2013, 15:38:45

I dont believe imp condoned its allies actions just that it stayed true to being an ally. Seems like gray area but obvioulsy the right call. Now you on the other hand, i got myself invovled with sas, me alone in ta, sas tried to teach me a lesson by being a dink with zero diplomacy and kill off my early countries, and then you, for whatever reason, joined in with him. So i feel as if anything you have to say is quite nothing more than dribble, and honestly i laughed quite a bit when i found out imp took you out. I guess if you cant beat em join em right?

win!

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 15:42:26

You're saying HE was the one with zero diplomacy? Maybe you forgot all the messages you sent to him, trying to recruit him by grabbing him and then triple tapping his country that he used to do 1:1 retals on you. You were the one with zero diplomacy.

I know SAS, he's been here a while, and he's never gone around picking any fights. I helped him because I know he doesn't play here to war.

It's amazing how the truth comes back to haunt you, if you choose to be dishonorable and dishonest.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 11th 2013, 15:47:53

Rockman makes me think of the guy in Dumb and Dumber with the stomach ulcer.

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 16:35:54

Truth coming back to haunt us? We did in fact lg him, and he definitely came back and killed off some early countries. Those are facts. Then we were peaceful until an untagged player came at my group of countries with spies and missiles. So of course i took action and we killed him before he killed us. So yes the triple tapping and all that happened and there was a spat, but that got sorted out after all was said and done. Shortly after these events a band of tools came after us knowing we were at a supreme disadvantage turn wise. So smart, but provoking a war on an unorganized clan "that has numbers" even though 80 percent of our clan was around 200k net and not knowing what they were doing. So then you have undead zeus, leo and i, undead zeus had 3 of his top countries killed and im pretty sure he just quit the set, and leo and i lost our top countries. So if you would like to jump in on a topic you have no clue on, be my guest but you will look like a moron doing so. So in this particular situation of WILD killing TA countries, you have no dime to put in. So go aide a clan that was here doing whatever, just like we were, considering we didn't attack any clans after the first couple days. But, i welcome all WILD challenges. Lets see that bravado now champs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2013, 17:22:40

Epic thread +10 lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mar 11th 2013, 17:33:45

Well yes i would say he is the one with no diplomacy and let me explain why. for these reasons,

reason 1, I was new to the server, i would have accepted a message letting me know i did wrong and then a country or 2 killed for my mistakes which seems fair, not my entire chain killed.

2, i asked him why he was attacking me not knowing i had done wrong, and he didnt reply and continued to attack.

3 Then this man takes a pause after i remake all of my countries back all 16 and retag myself. i think oh wow finally he is done killing my countries, so i go on playing as normal instead of gearing for war, then what does this punk do? he kills more of my countries and dismantles missiles, i message him, he says he feared that i made new countries to kill him...seems like his attacks there were quite unwarranted, so i got a little heated and said mean things to him and i started to attack since yes i built my countries ready for a war, and guess what? i messageed him suggesting diplomacy and a truce instead of killing his countires off, which i assure you i had enough missiles to do.

and then your punk rockman self get involved for no reason and attack crowgora who realistically had nothing to do with it.

these are the reasons i disagree with how it was played out and how it nearly made this set unplayable and unable to be figured out ,
if he wanted to educate me on proper game rules and structure, he could have used words and cleared the situation up very easily and made us both better off for it. Do you know that he retalled and never left a retal message even? Now that is murky as it is.

anyways Instead of trying to be a cool guy or even an angry but fair guy and at least educate me, he took the jerk role. and thus he made an enemy as long as i play this game as well as yourself.

WarTime

Mar 11th 2013, 18:51:27

Figure i should join a real clan so punks dont war me after watching i blew my turns on an untagged :)
roflmfao *looks around, no real clan here* :P

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 19:29:49

Well yes i would say he is the one with no diplomacy and let me explain why. for these reasons,

reason 1, I was new to the server, i would have accepted a message letting me know i did wrong and then a country or 2 killed for my mistakes which seems fair, not my entire chain killed.

2, i asked him why he was attacking me not knowing i had done wrong, and he didnt reply and continued to attack.

3 Then this man takes a pause after i remake all of my countries back all 16 and retag myself. i think oh wow finally he is done killing my countries, so i go on playing as normal instead of gearing for war, then what does this punk do? he kills more of my countries and dismantles missiles, i message him, he says he feared that i made new countries to kill him...seems like his attacks there were quite unwarranted, so i got a little heated and said mean things to him and i started to attack since yes i built my countries ready for a war, and guess what? i messageed him suggesting diplomacy and a truce instead of killing his countires off, which i assure you i had enough missiles to do.

and then your punk rockman self get involved for no reason and attack crowgora who realistically had nothing to do with it.

these are the reasons i disagree with how it was played out and how it nearly made this set unplayable and unable to be figured out ,
if he wanted to educate me on proper game rules and structure, he could have used words and cleared the situation up very easily and made us both better off for it. Do you know that he retalled and never left a retal message even? Now that is murky as it is.

anyways Instead of trying to be a cool guy or even an angry but fair guy and at least educate me, he took the jerk role. and thus he made an enemy as long as i play this game as well as yourself.

To respond, I'll repost Easygoer's post describing your actions towards him.

He's been here 11 sets in a row (check the top alliances list for the last 11 sets) and never caused trouble. That's why I backed him up. There's plenty of people who think I'm a jerk, but you're the only one who thinks SAS is a jerk. He's been here 11 sets without making any enemies, and you played here for 2 weeks before becoming his enemy. So obviously, its not him, its you.

Originally posted by EasyGoer:
I (SAS) was land Grabbed, no problem there. I retalled,again there should be no problem but TA then ROR not once but 3 times. I did not send any messages or make any requests I just started stocking turns. Sure enough TA grabbed the same country yet again and then sent a message saying I should join ther tag so we could take on some of the larger tags. I have no interest in doing any such thing and I most definately won't be joining a tag who uses tactics I do not approve of. I went to war and was immediately bombarded with threats from TA, I was informed they were going to get all their allies and come and kill me off, not just this set but for every set to come. I replied to every message I recieved by basically saying do what ever you want, I wont be stopping so bring it on. His TAG went from 2 people with 18 countries to over 40 countries the next day, his restarts were called things like missiles and revenge. I am not going to stop attacking when threats have been issued so that TA could get their act together and launch a counter strike. I continued to kill at least 3 countries a day from then on. I was still sent messages blaming me for everything and threatenning to kill me for sets to come, I got sick of the crying so agreed to stop when TA promised not to touch me for the remainder of this set and all sets to come. If TA continues throwing accusations around then I can recommence hostilites at any time, they proved to be pathetic opposition so perhaps next time they may actually fight instead of cry and send threats.
Not the best way to try and promote your clan and attract members.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 19:33:21

Just to prove I'm not biased against you, Leovalentine, I give you this offer:

If you play here on this server for 11 sets in a row without making any enemies, and then some new tag picks a fight with you less than two weeks into the set, I'll back you up.

patriotffa

Mar 11th 2013, 19:36:47

Can't we all just hug and be friends? It's what we at IMP want :) We were protecting our small friends from getting driven out of the game and we are big meanies for that?

rock has repeatedly said that we came in too late, and now that we do come in before it is too late he gets mad lol. We didn't intentionally plan to kill f3ar as well but he hit IMP countries that had nothing to do with TA.

This is where it went south :) Either way, lines have been drawn, new friendships have been made, and the game keeps on going.

IMP4EVER

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 19:42:45

Originally posted by patriotffa:
Can't we all just hug and be friends? It's what we at IMP want :) We were protecting our small friends from getting driven out of the game and we are big meanies for that?

rock has repeatedly said that we came in too late, and now that we do come in before it is too late he gets mad lol. We didn't intentionally plan to kill f3ar as well but he hit IMP countries that had nothing to do with TA.

This is where it went south :) Either way, lines have been drawn, new friendships have been made, and the game keeps on going.

IMP4EVER

Now you're getting things confused, as is typical of you.

f3ar's war was with SoF and USIMP, both of which declared on him for the flimsiest of reasons. He had no conflict with TA.

TA's war was with SAS, not f3ar.

You can't even keep alliances straight. You're pathetic.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 19:43:32

P.S. if your small friends want to stay in the game, they need to abide by 1:1 retals. IMP needs to stop protecting their small friends who oppose 1:1 retals.

patriotffa

Mar 11th 2013, 19:45:24

yes, pardon me, sof/usimp and not TA :) I got 7 different things going on right now and trying to keep up on these boards :)

it's not the end of the world rockman LOL

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 19:53:40

Who knows, maybe TA was already in IMP from the start? ;) just sayin'
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

patriotffa

Mar 11th 2013, 20:03:38

*cries* EMERALD!!!! YOU BUSTIN MY CHOPS BRO!

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 20:07:00

lol
You I still love you, in a non homosexual way :P
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

patriotffa

Mar 11th 2013, 20:35:43

ahem, of course bro :P

Mr Emerald

Mar 11th 2013, 20:41:27

That was supposed to be "you know" :P damn autocorrect
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Marshal Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 21:09:41

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
That was supposed to be "you know" :P damn autocorrect

sure, that's what they all say.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Crowgora Game profile

Mar 11th 2013, 21:40:06

If i 1:1 retal, wild owes me roughly 500 retals. So lets say we all follow those rules, lets make it happen :D

As for the conspiracy nonsense, ill stop it there. We had no affiliation with any clans until this point.

But for real, WILD owes us a decent amount of retals, as long as you want us to abide by rules everyone else should, right?

Mar 12th 2013, 3:59:23

hes right, wild would and should gladly accept around 1000 retals from me and crow, not to mention they went to war with us for literally zero reason, so it kind of appears as if these guys should be the bad guys eh?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 12th 2013, 4:06:52

Had you stayed and fought that exactly what u could have done, now that you are in imp , its a different story
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

TroyTiger Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 4:09:10

lol NUBS