Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 0:31:22

Would I be a fluff for FSing a netter without warning and without cause, or would I be an honorable courageous warmonger merely forcing a netter to fight to defend his right to netgain, and its his fault for not being adequately prepared for my wrath?

(note: this is not a declaration on SAS, it is a hypothetical).

mrford Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 0:32:02

you would be someone who cries a lot and calls other people liars etc etc
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 0:38:14

I call it like it is. If people wouldn't lie so much, I wouldn't call them liars so much.

If pointing out the truth is "crying", then maybe you guys need to stop living in a fantasy world.

kemo Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 0:53:06

i like how my own world sucks my balls and brings me the remote :(
all praised to ra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 28th 2013, 1:39:59

Originally posted by Rockman:
... maybe you guys need to stop living in a fantasy world.

I believe many of us play this game for entertainment because it is, in fact, a fantasy world.

EasyGoer Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:33:19

I (SAS) would consider you a pain in my arse but I am aware that this is a war game so would accept a decleration and FS. I would not consider such an act as honourable or courageous but I wouldn't think of it as dishonourable or cowardly as long as it was a reasonably fair match and not 3:1 odds or something similar.
I prefer to net but I know this is a game involving combat so I am prepared to switch to a war footing every set if it is required.
Occaisionally you have to fight in order to be able to net, you need to show that you are prepared to stand up for yourself otherwise people can start to take advantage of you or push what I consider acceptable, thankfully I don't have to contend with aggression very often.

Stryke Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:36:59

Hiya, EasyGoer. :)
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff