Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:02:35

That's what this game is doing. Once the Big fluffs eat the Little fluffs, then cannibalism is the next step.

Have fun with that. Everyone knows it's awesome to be the Kings of Nothing.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:15:12

pitty post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:19:21

Whaaambulance?
IT'S KILLING TIME

Dragon Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:20:46

Actually, it the obvious observation, Fordy. The server is not attracting players in droves, and the fighters are getting bored.

The only thing that perplexes me is why the Killers don't split up and fight themselves. I mean, that's where the best competition would be.

The only other assumption you can make is that they really don't give a fluff how good they are or can be, but rather that they get easy kills and feel good about it.

EXACTLY like "self farming".

I love irony.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:25:06

Thats what our angry forum war was about lol. Out clan is mostly people new to the server looking to break up the monotonous tension up from old and new players. Considering we are a new clan we have already been messed with. But, this game isnt friendly to new people, its a bunch of old timers not liking change.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:34:48

I've played this game since 1999.

I think a LOT of us are more than happy to welcome new players.

That said, you'll be made to pay for your mistakes. That's been the rule since the FFA server started.

The biggest problem on the FFA server is that there are two camps. Net Gainers and Fighters.

Originally, this game was designed to incorporate both philosophies into one general direction.

The problem is that over time, for whatever reason, players split into different camps. That being Warriors and Net Gainers.

The current problem now is that the knuckle draggers who like to beat things with clubs are pretty much in the Minority. They can't find enough enemies, so they expand their definition of "unacceptable behavior" to facilitate their particular clan's overall Philosophy.

My personal advice would be that unless you just like fighting all the time, stop playing this server.

There are far too many people trying to relive past glory that just isn't possible now. And they can't let go of it.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:59:49

7+7=12
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Feb 26th 2013, 23:22:46

lol, knuckle draggers
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:25:14

i seem to remember CC being a top tier war alliance, and putting up 5 of the top 10 last set.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Feb 26th 2013, 23:28:38

Originally posted by mrford:
i seem to remember CC being a top tier war alliance, and putting up 5 of the top 10 last set.

as much as this pains me to say, mr fordy here makes an excellent point...

Can't alliances be both? Isn't it just the war war war vs net net net bad either way. Boring for new players, etc.

net/war vs net/war would create a much healthier environment.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Dragon Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:41:36

There are some clans who are "both". That is the exception. Not the rule.

That, however is not how the server is regardless of how you, Fordy, CC, NBK, or anyone else wishes it to be.

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:45:08

Dragon, NBK netgained last set. well...we didnt do too well but we didnt seek out war. and look how boring it was for everybody ;-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:47:09

we all know you will cry for a week, piss someone off that will threaten to kill your clan, then you will cry about how sorry you are, so lets hurry this up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZIP Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:57:40

Much like the real world there are times of peace, and there are times when an asshat needs to be put in its place. That is the nature of the game.

But what was NBK to do? They were setting for war and once you build for a couple weeks for war you are commited. CC /TKO announces a friendly. so PAN / KSM / ESD or some combo. They picked PAN. I think that is what happened.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:58:58

Yes. Let's hurry this up. I won't apologize to or for a bunch of fluffing idiots (and that includes you if need be) that are ruining the game. Apparently intentionally.

If you or anyone else has a problem with a person voicing an opinion who has played this game since 1999, then bring it.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:02:30

Originally posted by ZIP:
Much like the real world there are times of peace, and there are times when an asshat needs to be put in its place. That is the nature of the game.

But what was NBK to do? They were setting for war and once you build for a couple weeks for war you are commited. CC /TKO announces a friendly. so PAN / KSM / ESD or some combo. They picked PAN. I think that is what happened.

That smells a whole lot like NBK Scrotum on your breath ZIP. You go right ahead and hedge your bets. But you won't do it in ESD. Thank you for showing yourself.

synoder Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:16:36

dragon makes me lol with his wacked logic.

did you just boot zip out of esd for a comment on ffat btw? or am i reading that wrong.

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:18:13

i wonder how long it will take for him to blame this on him drinking.

i have 2 days
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dragon Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:21:08

i wonder how long it will take for him to blame this on him drinking.

i have 2 days

You kidding me? Why the hell would I do that? This is all bullfluff and I'm calling it. But if you want to put money o 2 days, I'm in. Just tell me how deep your bank is. ;)

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:43:21

patterns dictate prediction. you have a pattern of doing really stupid fluff, blaming it on drinking, and begging people to not kill you or your clan. i see no reason for this to change.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZIP Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:50:24

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by ZIP:

That smells a whole lot like NBK Scrotum on your breath ZIP. You go right ahead and hedge your bets. But you won't do it in ESD. Thank you for showing yourself.

wtf are you talking about. I have no love for NBK. But i have been there...everyone planning for war and the plans that you thought you had went p00f so you need to make a new one. I don't think PAN was the target from the start and i read someplace someone from NBK said that their original plans fell threw. CC / TKO are out so they made new plans. I think NBK hitting a netting clan out of the blue is a fluff move. there is no challenge, no honor in that. They also said that there was more to come. You know they can't kick IMP cause their leg don't bend up their ass. There are So few clans left to pick from.

Show myself? You are way off the mark and you know it. I even offered 32 countries to back you up if they did FS you guys out of the blue to show my support and help.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:55:15

patterns dictate prediction. you have a pattern of doing really stupid fluff, blaming it on drinking, and begging people to not kill you or your clan. i see no reason for this to change.

While you may or may not be correct about patterns, I'd challege you to provide ONE post I've ever made begging ANYONE to "not kill my clan" for something I said in poor or impaired judgment.

In fact, all I've ever done is accept personal responsibility for my actions or words that did not maybe reflect the opinions of the rest of my clan.

Of course, if you have any evidence to the contrary, feel free to provide it. That said, every member of ESD after the first reset they play in the tag has the perms to kick and detag me if I'm more unruly that the membership deems acceptable.

You may want to go fluff yourself at this point. No. Wait. It ain't long enough. May I help you somehow?

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 0:57:44

you just kicked a member from your clan for disagreeing with you in this thread.. no one should ever take you serious or respect you imo.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Feb 27th 2013, 3:33:42

That smells a whole lot like NBK Scrotum on your breath ZIP.

Don't you just love the smell of NBK scrote in the morning?
IT'S KILLING TIME

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2013, 18:19:57

There are some clans who are "both". That is the exception. Not the rule.

That, however is not how the server is regardless of how you, Fordy, CC, NBK, or anyone else wishes it to be.

you might like both, but i prefer a more clearly-defined role thank you Dragon ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 19:27:01

I eat NO fluff..

But play with only one..

Hmmm, Did I forget how to trash talk?
Oh, I was never very good at it..

So, there!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Heston Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 1:42:36

That's what this game is doing. Once the Big fluffs eat the Little fluffs, then cannibalism is the next step.

So you suck big and small fluffs but think the small ones are awesome?
thats gay.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Feb 28th 2013, 1:54:11

lol this is awesome
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

mdevol Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 8:03:17

do you like fish sticks?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mr Emerald

Mar 4th 2013, 11:48:37

I have read these boards for a few months now while enjoying being away from the game, and have only seen Dragon rage 3 times guys, come on give him a break! :P
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Stryke Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 12:32:15

You should stick around and post some if you're not going to be playing, at least. :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Donny Game profile

Mar 4th 2013, 16:15:29

oh boy. dragon why cant we be civil and just fight its not a big deal..

i know im the one to talk

but even i get over it.

i thow fits for getting landgrabbed.

but i get over it.

so get over it.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

patriotffa

Mar 4th 2013, 17:44:17

Ahem, I believe Donny meant to type "throw" not "thow"