Verified:

fingolfin Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:37:19

so in the past i might have garnered a reputation as weeeeee bit of a hothead at times. completely undeserved of course!!

so evidentally telling a country that felt like making a large grab on my boring little all explore rep to in essence "F off because i'd much prefer to suicide on you you than take a retal you little punk" is frowned on by the current standards of the game and considered a little overboard.

so what you think was that righteous indignation and a proper ingame response or was I a smidge out of line and the old Great Satan rearing his ugly head?

Ruthie

Feb 25th 2013, 18:40:08

Your response was along the lines of the Great Satan and who would expect less? ;)

Retal the fluff in any manner you choose

hard :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

fingolfin Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:47:18

i did my retals in the approved fashion by my alliance (i'll never use the term clan EVER), got close to even and moved on.

however my vent got me in a teeny tiny but of hot water :)

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 18:57:00

It was Imag, what do you expect? haha

GUY_SAFETY

Feb 25th 2013, 19:08:28

clan ]safety[~ is working hard towards that goal. bubble wrap and knee pads for all

Scorba Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:30:07

This is the netter version of 2025 where any kind of retaliation is frowned upon by many, and the ability to hit back greatly diminished.

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 19:48:19

Originally posted by Scorba:
This is the netter version of 2025 where any kind of retaliation is frowned upon by many, and the ability to hit back greatly diminished.

Pretty much.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 25th 2013, 19:52:32

So it was you that threatened my member whom only hit your clan 3 times the whole set?
In the meantime you don't see LCN complaining, we have happily exchanged LG's and everyone has been making out well.
Why don't we show the whole picture here Fingolfin?

3 hits the whole set and you send this note:
Message from xxxxxxxxx sent on Feb 22, 0:49
Report this message
i was talked out of suiciding on you for now because we think LCN will do it for us

hit nm again and you are going on the kill list according to our FA
------------------
So of course anyone that got that type of message would be tempted to hit again, even though I don't condone it.

And you sent this after that:
Message from XXXXXXXXXX sent on Feb 20, 19:33
Report this message
so my first response is to go F%^k yourself.
i'll let you know if i decide to either 1. do retals or 2. suicide on you.
honestly i'm leaning toward #2
hope you like the parking lot i might provide. I'm not one to gives a crap about consequences when someone pisses me off
-----------------

So yes I have every right to go to your leader as president of my clan and see what is up. Because you realize if you suicide my member, you are creating a war for monsters.

And now after me and grizz have everything fine and things have calmed down. You decide you need to bring this over to AT. Apparently you want some kind of attention. I don't know, I could be wrong, but it seems this way.

Edited By: galleri on Feb 25th 2013, 20:00:06
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 20:03:52

shows how much you know fingolfin.

Also, exposing private messages is not exactly a presidental/FR thing to do la

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Patience Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 20:13:36

lol... Oh finny, finny, finny - what shall we do with you???

Forgotten, fin came here saying he got a little heated - but what happened was clearly more, with fin actually saying that his FA would put the attacker on the kill list if he hit them again. Quite different. I would have posted the private messages as well. :p

*hands fin a valium*
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

fingolfin Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 20:25:01

dude people need to just chill the F out.

i was making a funny post becaues i got my ass chewed for flaming a guy who pissed me off. I didnt talk to my leadership i didnt talk to their leadership i dont have any authority to do jack crap.

i got yelled at by pretty much everyone for fluffing at the guy who hit the piss out of me.

so now of course it's a big f-ing deal so that the leader of imag has to come with secret logs showing basically that i told the dude to f-off like i already admitted.

see this is exactly why i quit the game, why i dont post and why i dont do #$%# other than hit a cash button for 1 minute a day.

i never mentioned a country i never mentinoed an alliance, i never mentioned that anyone ever did anything wrong.

well now except me thinking galleri - whoever the hell they are is a complete assmunch

i was wavering on whether to keep wasting my 1 minute a day on this game.

thanks for helping push me back into retirement Galleri! it's not a kindlier, gentler earth2025. it's as stupid, inane, and reactionary as always. good to know

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 25th 2013, 20:32:09

@fin: why do you think I keep telling people to submit to fluff:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 20:37:18

forgotten i xxxx out his country (I make applebees PR nightmare look like kindergarten) :P...

Anyhow fingofin, put yourself in my shoes, I would have never said anything nor realized this was a post about that issue until I seen imag's name in this thread. I figured you were posting this thread to see what buttons you could push, if you had no intentions but joking around, then you should of never posted this in the first place or you should of said at the bottom something in reference to hahaha I am just kidding guys.
And I didn't push you back in to retirement, nobody makes anybody do anything except for them ownselves. It is your choice, not mine, I never held a gun to your head saying you had to go into retirement.
That is like an excuse an alcoholic uses to relapse "they made me drink"...no noone made them drink they took the choice to pick up a bottle.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

fingolfin Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 20:43:14

the thing that makes me chuckle the most is i post as a means of self-deprecating humor because i had a brief moment of insanity and thought AT would be fun to talk about my history of overreactions and Galleri him/her/it? has a histrionic, complete flameon worse than what i did to the offending country.

and this is the person that is a game moderator? really?

disclaimer 1: I DONT SPEAK FOR NM. Hell i think i might have broken about 119 rules just even getting on AT trying to be funny and i half expect to be detagged for calling Galleri an ignoramous.

disclaimer 2: (NOTE I NEVER EVEN SAID MY COUNTRY, MY ALIANCE OR THE OFFENDING ALLIANCE)

disclaimer 3: hell honestly this has gone about 5 minutes past me giving a flying flip. I'm probably heading back to retirement after this anyway so who cares

disclaimer 4: i managed to post 3 times without at least one attempt at number crunching - a new record

disclaimer 5: now i'm just writing nonsense because i'm trying to stir up interest in this thread because it's so damn ridiculous that this has turned into an issue

Ruthie

Feb 25th 2013, 20:45:15

"thanks for helping push me back into retirement Galleri! it's not a kindlier, gentler earth2025. it's as stupid, inane, and reactionary as always. good to know "

A lot of the same people are here fin, so what change can you really expect?

I knew you were making a funny post, its a shame to many others have so many bugs up their collective asses, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 20:45:17

oh here we go with the game mod excuse now.

Patience Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 20:47:17

lol Oh, how I've missed the drama!

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

fingolfin Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 20:51:12

disclaimer 6: i re-read my post. please note i didnt even say WHAT RESET i was referring too.

people really need to pull their heads out of their collective asses

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 25th 2013, 20:53:35

disclaimer 7: you take things too seriously. you need more fluff!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Patience Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 21:01:53

No, YOU need more fluff! *fluffs martian*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 21:05:24

Everything above is obsolete. This thread was missing my rules....
Noone here did the hokie pokie, 10 yoga poses and did not turn around 50 times on one foot during the full moon.

As for fin retiring....unless boltar hits a bullseye after 10 beers with his eyes closed and he his spun around 5 times...you cannot.
The end (you may continue to call me a her)

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 21:12:36

This is what's wrong with AT right now.

There isn't any more room for silly posts and general chat/spam and what not.

I understand that galleri has to defend her alliance, but this is insane, here's a guy trying to have a fun topic, and someone comes by and lay the smack down.

And I'll say it again, it doesn't fluffing matter you xxxed out his name country, SIN, mother's maiden name, and credit card info, you posted publicly, a private message that usually only between FR.

Don't bring FR onto AT. please.

Also, SPAMATHONG!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 21:20:20

We solve this via a risk game forgotten.

In the meantime I will step up and say sorry to fingolfin and we can have tea and cookies.

iTarl Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 22:52:22

fluff fling you should see what she does to one of her own members when we get excited about something, my ass is still bleeding. smile little g

Heston Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 23:11:06

a reach around would have solved all of this.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2013, 23:22:41

I got your back if you decide to go off, Fing. At least your response shows you still have a pair. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 23:23:47

ya i called her a fluff once - ONCE. it wasn't pretty

* reloads the jets
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Forgotten

Feb 25th 2013, 23:28:17

galleri, are you asking me out?

no thanks.

PG will not approve
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

tisya Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 1:16:36

Kill! :D *huggles galleri*
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

ninong Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 1:51:19

join RD and spread the love!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Paladine Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 4:56:34

lol, I thought retirement was supposed to cool your temper fin :P

LadyGrizz1

Feb 26th 2013, 5:42:09

OH the humanity of it all

ok, tea and cookies with me, the Great Satan and galleri, could be interesting, hehe

Magellan Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 5:51:24

I have to agree with Fin.

I can't believe I just typed that.

En4cer85

Feb 26th 2013, 10:22:58

Fin u jackass come back to LaF!

Nice to see u out and about again :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 26th 2013, 19:22:17

Originally posted by LadyGrizz1:
OH the humanity of it all

ok, tea and cookies with me, the Great Satan and galleri, could be interesting, hehe

O.o

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 19:28:07

blablabla
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

LadyGrizz1

Feb 27th 2013, 0:57:50

lol @ galleri

Stryke Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 1:49:01

Fingolfin! XD
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff