Verified:

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:13:59

Where to start.....

KriSatZ - I know you're in LaF and not MD, that's why I was asking if you were speaking on BEHALF of them ;-)

anoniem - I don't see anyone denying the fact that SoF called in LaF last set. I know you won't care for the reason, but half of us were netting and not prepped for any sort of war. But reasoning is of no importance to you right? I made the post. Was I whining? Nope. Did I find it hilarious that MD wanted a 1v1 with SoF only to try and get outside FA to even things up? Hell yes. Just thought I'd share that with the rest of the community.

bertz - I know the truth might hurt, but calling it whining is really a long shot. We were having a good laugh, unfortunately for MD - at their expense.

Edited By: cypress on Feb 26th 2013, 13:17:47
See Original Post

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 13:16:25

Cypress. Cage. Now.

but here are the keys
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 26th 2013, 13:22:57

probably the difference in responses is that md has an AT posting ban for its membership whereas sof does not.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

oats Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:28:31

Don't be so quick to point fingers, fellow SoFers.

Truth is I am loaded with LaF allies. Not for FA, but for the appearance of FA.

I was trying to frame SoF. Perhaps that is what all those MD countries were doing as well, framing their own alliance?

Did nobody think of this drama-inducing plan besides me?

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:56:27

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
I'm surprised you dare try and claim the moral high ground with your history sov, good luck with that

*chuckles*

Oh and bonus cause this thread is worth topping! haha

Mate, we are not claiming ANY high ground... MD tried to last set and everyone sympathised with them... we are just pointing out the hypocrisy. That by the way was cleared made out in Flamey' post, so learn to read.

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:59:41

Originally posted by martian:
probably the difference in responses is that md has an AT posting ban for its membership whereas sof does not.

Even if SoF tried a ban... i would ignore it.

Kalick Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 14:20:20

4 pages. Impressive. Can we get back to fighting now?

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 14:24:56

we haven't stopped killing MDers kalick, FAed or not. we just killed 2 at this hour. ;)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Kalick Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 14:26:08

I'm still waiting for you to come play with me!

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 14:26:39

Originally posted by Darakna:

Wait till you see the spiked trout.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 14:29:39

Originally posted by Kalick:
I'm still waiting for you to come play with me!

wait til cypress tell us to hit. you can give your # in advance. :P

ColoOutlaw

Feb 26th 2013, 14:51:11

*yawn*

Wow is Cumander Otbol still yapping? He is like a little chihuahua

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Feb 26th 2013, 14:53:34
See Original Post

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 14:58:03

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:
*yawn*

Wow is Cum ander Otbol still yapping? He is like a little chihuahua

nah, i just want to hear mders trash talk how they fsed sof last set and requested a 1v1. something wrong with that?

i wonder why md can't directly answer the issue and look for escape goats? want to answer for them eh?

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
people are blaming sof for MD's defeat, how pathetic. rofl.

i'd like to hear md explain why they/their members needed outside help fighting an alliance they are more in number plus they have the tnw advantage.

i'd like to hear md whine how they FSed sof last set with most of the tag netting and then challenge sof to a 1v1.

i'd like to hear md why they blame sof for their defeat this set.
md could just detag/kill those people that received aid from other tags. that way, they can gain the respect from sofers and that would show they are really up for the challenge against sof. i doubt they could do that.

kudos to some mders who do not need outside help but are fighting with what they have, mders who wanted a real fair fight against sof. sad to say that their are rotten people in your ranks.

sofers have been posting on AT that if ever SoF will call in allies against you this set, they will detag themselves. sofers mean business not just trash talk.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 15:00:11

oh, and all my posts are for the bonus so nothing to worry about. i don't take it seriously. :P

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:01:05

Originally posted by Kalick:
4 pages. Impressive. Can we get back to fighting now?

yes! coz you already got your FA or you need 75 more packages? hihihi

naaahhh kidding. see you in the battlefield mate

- SOF SOFREME LEADER

Edited By: marx12 on Feb 26th 2013, 15:14:14
See Original Post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 26th 2013, 15:04:00

Originally posted by xyle:
Originally posted by Darakna:

Wait till you see the spiked trout.

To the best of my knowledge, sof has not had any kind of forum posting ban/restriction since 2001 or so. It also encouraged various people to pretend to be in sof as well as other assorted randomness:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:05:34

Like someone pretending to be me and stealing my SoF name as an AT name ;)

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:22:54

you should join sof bertz. tell that from the inside. but if you can't dare to do that, stfu!

I have a life so I don't war.
Warchats causes break ups and I won't be surprised if half of SoF don't have relationships.

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:26:42

I just think you guys should arrange a proper 1 v 1 that's all sov. With agreements to make it fair and a tag policing I case anyone steps out of said agreements!!
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

tellarion Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:54:30

Laf are despicable. First they get the FS and THEN they get FA? What garbage....

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:57:39

Originally posted by bertz:
you should join sof bertz. tell that from the inside. but if you can't dare to do that, stfu!
Warchats causes break ups and I won't be surprised if half of SoF don't have relationships.

Sounds like a great person to be in a relationship with, 30 minutes a day of being in a warchat is too much for her to handle? Tell her to get a hobby.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 16:02:15

Yeah, tell her to pick up a hobby in illicit database access. That should cause any waning relationship to spontaneously blossom.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 16:03:22

With your 30 mins per day in war, you won't get a chance to wall

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 16:27:27

Email notification and a quick log on smart phone buying up military = sufficient walling.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 16:29:31

I'd like to see you use a smart phone to log in within 20 to 30 seconds after a killrun has started and buy up. While driving, or doing any other task which requires full concentration. And hopefully the local cell phone gateway isn't throttling incoming texts or e-mails.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warner

Feb 26th 2013, 16:45:36

so just dug myself out of a snowstorm to find this out. epic
SoF

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 17:02:36

I have a life so I don't war.

you are delusional about the amount of time it takes to war. Also that whole SoFers not being in a relationships is an obviously stupid comment...

you must be the sort of person to make obviously stupid comments.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 26th 2013, 17:23:03

Cypress. Cage. Now.

but here are the keys

noooooooooooooooo

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Warner

Feb 26th 2013, 17:27:52

Been married for 7 years :)
SoF

tellarion Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 18:02:58

Damnit, how come nobody took my bait :(

Loc Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 18:30:37

Originally posted by marx12:
ROFLMAO!

hands candies to the owner of Abandon All Hope MD (#877)

Lol, thanks for the candies though. Hey I could use some FA, send me some?!?! :)

dittie

Feb 26th 2013, 18:32:48

Post pics of your gfs and wives or gtfo.

PG Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 19:07:43

Originally posted by galleri:
Cypress. Cage. Now.

but here are the keys

noooooooooooooooo

sneak galleri a extra key for Cypress
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 19:28:36

blablabla
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Flamey Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 19:44:44

Originally posted by Flamey:
The fact is... there is nothing wrong with FAing people and there is nothing wrong with calling in allies as long as no pacts are broken.

Regarding last reset, we were hoping for a day 40 arranged war for a select group of our members and a netting reset for our returning vets. It meant we could enjoy the reunion set and have a relaxing Christmas (especially the leaders). We did not change our plans, or sign up to any pact with MD we didn't find favourable (despite the threat of MD hitting us), because we always had the option of allies. In the end, we got hit, used that option, had a peaceful Christmas, an easy victory and some of us got to netgain a bit.

You must understand that our concept of honour is not one of even wars, constant arranged wars, no outside FA and having a good PR machine. SoF looks out for its members and its close allies, while trying to trying to keep the game both healthy and interesting. The first point is obvious, we have a duty to our members and the second point is something we are very serious about. For those alliances that have worked closely with us, have been honest with us and keep in contact with us; they maintain a strong relationship with us and we help them... even when going through difficult times. On the other hand, MD has been FDPed to almost the whole server in the last year, signing and dropping whenever it is convenient to them. The one exception is PDM. However, PDM has fought and died for MD many times, but in return they have fell victim to several alliances that MD have pacted out. Regarding the last point, three years ago we took the decision to try and be more responsible and fight more arranged wars and netgain more for the sake of the game. We have also been tirelessly campaigning for inter-alliance grabbing that isn't abusive landtrading. And this set we actually took a huge risk. We fell victim to the taunts and accusations on AT and agreed to the wishes of allies and neutral alike to FS an alliance with 20 extra members who had better countries and was fully expecting war alone. We put our reputation on the line to finally appease everyone.

On the other hand, MD play on the myth that they are honourable, fair and always doing the right thing. They in fact scandalised us when found someone with an unaccepted pact and made a big deal of it. The issue here isn't particularly the fact that MD asked their allies for FA, it's the sheer hypocrisy that their leaders and members asked for FA, when their main PR/FA tool is their self-built honour that they always play on. Also, it's Hippocratic that they do it, while falsely accusing us of doing it.

To me MD did nothing wrong, except expose their own myth. It just makes me even prouder of SoF that we have prevailed against another obstacle that was facing us during this war.

Glory to SoF!

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 21:51:30

I WILL NOT BE CAGED!

Unless of course Channing Tatum is in the cage, then throw me in there and blow the key up!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 26th 2013, 21:55:04

This thread will not be epic until it reaches more pages than the Bonus Post! thread :P
The End.
For I have spoken.
It is day 8 :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:07:12

Oh, hi LS!

Marshal Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:10:24

no thread (outside bonus-thread) gets 3680 posts unless we start spamming alot but then mods will start banning alot.

for sure Gallery is blonde.

:P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:10:54

anoniem - I don't see anyone denying the fact that SoF called in LaF last set. I know you won't care for the reason, but half of us were netting and not prepped for any sort of war. But reasoning is of no importance to you right? I made the post. Was I whining? Nope. Did I find it hilarious that MD wanted a 1v1 with SoF only to try and get outside FA to even things up? Hell yes. Just thought I'd share that with the rest of the community.

what about all those alliances sof have fsed while they were 100% netting? oh right.. you are sof, thereby the same rules don't apply to you.

i was really hoping your post would have some substance.
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:18:00

Why bother? When nothing I do or say can ever justify anything for you.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:24:35

Actually there's a lot you can do. I'll get you started:

1) Do not start blabbing on AT trying to asume some moral high ground when in previous resets you've done the same or worse as those you're trying to belittle.

Understand? But, I guess you don't care... You'll probably just get Helmut to post his resetly "you're a whiner" line.
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:29:32

I claimed moral high ground? Keep making up the assumptions.

I stated the reasons I made the thread - for a fluffing laugh. Did I achieve what I set out to do? Hell yes. I laughed, a lot of other people got a good laugh out of it - job done!

People throw out the word whiner too easily.

I'll blab on AT if I feel like it? Don't like what I'm posting, feel free to ignore and move along. Quite simple really.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:33:22

Originally posted by Sov:
I'm still relishing in the fact we made you stand down from leadership with your tail between your legs and reduced you to nothing but a 3rd rate forum troll.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:44:46

I said you assumed. There's a big difference between claimed and assumed.

As for the use of the word "you" it was meant to be collective. "You" as in SoF - the alliance you represent. "You" (remember, I'm speaking about SoF as a collective) take the posts from member's (non-leaders) of other alliances as gospel; therefore, when Kumander Otbol/Random Idiot posts it means "YOU" are making a post.

Or do I need to bring up the "one rule for them and one rule for us" again?
re(ally)tired

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:48:15

Typo on my part, that's why I said keep making up the assumptions.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 22:54:45

well, whatever. this is dead in the water. you have your opinions/points and i have mine. clearly, they'll never coincide.

have a nice evening.
re(ally)tired

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:18:17

Originally posted by anoniem:
well, whatever. this is dead in the water. you have your opinions/points and i have mine. clearly, they'll never coincide.

have a nice evening.

the problem is yours are wrong.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 23:24:41

"In general, an opinion is a belief about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e., it is based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented."
re(ally)tired

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 23:47:17

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by galleri:
Cypress. Cage. Now.

but here are the keys

noooooooooooooooo

sneak galleri a extra key for Cypress

Done deal. And no Chaning Tatum. You can have a bieber though.

I need to get a cage for iscode and myself as well.

Edited By: xyle on Feb 26th 2013, 23:51:53
See Original Post
Xyle - SoF
Co-President