Verified:

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 7:20:33

...waiting for md to call in allies and tell us again about last set... blame sof again for their defeat...
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Flamey Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:22:02

The fact is... there is nothing wrong with FAing people and there is nothing wrong with calling in allies as long as no pacts are broken.

Regarding last reset, we were hoping for a day 40 arranged war for a select group of our members and a netting reset for our returning vets. It meant we could enjoy the reunion set and have a relaxing Christmas (especially the leaders). We did not change our plans, or sign up to any pact with MD we didn't find favourable (despite the threat of MD hitting us), because we always had the option of allies. In the end, we got hit, used that option, had a peaceful Christmas, an easy victory and some of us got to netgain a bit.

You must understand that our concept of honour is not one of even wars, constant arranged wars, no outside FA and having a good PR machine. SoF looks out for its members and its close allies, while trying to trying to keep the game both healthy and interesting. The first point is obvious, we have a duty to our members and the second point is something we are very serious about. For those alliances that have worked closely with us, have been honest with us and keep in contact with us; they maintain a strong relationship with us and we help them... even when going through difficult times. On the other hand, MD has been FDPed to almost the whole server in the last year, signing and dropping whenever it is convenient to them. The one exception is PDM. However, PDM has fought and died for MD many times, but in return they have fell victim to several alliances that MD have pacted out. Regarding the last point, three years ago we took the decision to try and be more responsible and fight more arranged wars and netgain more for the sake of the game. We have also been tirelessly campaigning for inter-alliance grabbing that isn't abusive landtrading. And this set we actually took a huge risk. We fell victim to the taunts and accusations on AT and agreed to the wishes of allies and neutral alike to FS an alliance with 20 extra members who had better countries and was fully expecting war alone. We put our reputation on the line to finally appease everyone.

On the other hand, MD play on the myth that they are honourable, fair and always doing the right thing. They in fact scandalised us when found someone with an unaccepted pact and made a big deal of it. The issue here isn't particularly the fact that MD asked their allies for FA, it's the sheer hypocrisy that their leaders and members asked for FA, when their main PR/FA tool is their self-built honour that they always play on. Also, it's Hippocratic that they do it, while falsely accusing us of doing it.

To me MD did nothing wrong, except expose their own myth. It just makes me even prouder of SoF that we have prevailed against another obstacle that was facing us during this war.

Glory to SoF!

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 7:26:32

well said flamey!

all hail cypress for pwning md!

roflmao @ md.

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:26:50

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
this thread is proof that md is all talk. they are an alliance built on respect, an alliance that can only brag about FSing a netting tag, and an alliance that can fight against sof 1v1 without outside help. i wonder if this is the only war they did this.

point holds true unless proven wrong.

Two pages of Sof patting themselves on the back... and maybe one or two total MD posts... lol. Sof is doing all the talking for both alliances ;) At least Laf and Evo only get this long when both sides post.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:30:58

You seem to care a lot about this issue locket. Why are you still posting? Upset we are beating on your buddies?

Tell us more about how important those top 100 countries in week 2 are again.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 7:34:45

Originally posted by locket:
this thread is proof that md is all talk. they are an alliance built on respect, an alliance that can only brag about FSing a netting tag, and an alliance that can fight against sof 1v1 without outside help. i wonder if this is the only war they did this.

Two pages of Sof patting themselves on the back... and maybe one or two total MD posts... lol. Sof is doing all the talking for both alliances ;) At least Laf and Evo only get this long when both sides post.

you can defend them yourself if you feel so. but i know it all boils down to sof. md cant speak for themselves and they might need you.

rofl @ taunting sof for a 1v1 yet seek outside help.

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:36:33

I don't care. You are a hostile childish guy though aren't you? Upset that I made a neutral post saying what I thought of a war? The top 100 was an important difference. I doubt even your drama queen self would deny that. If they hadn't had the bigger countries the war wouldn't have been this close. I am not emotionally invested in this war at all though so your whiny thread here is simply funny to watch. 95% of the posts are Sof members from what I can tell so nothing I said here is wrong. The same things are being repeated and the other side isn't bothering posting.. no idea why this reaches 2 pages with one alliance posting.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:41:14

I am only posting here because you are. Before you had posted I had very little to contribute to this thread. Why? Because you hide your personal vendetta here and have the nerve to come on here as if you are some neutral observer. You are not neutral, stop pretending to be.

I am the childish guy? You know you really do not want to be discussing childish behavior with me based on your behavior in the past. We can discuss that here too if you like, but you might not like it. Others will love it though. You might find it embarrassing. At least then people might have more insight into your motivations for posting here.

Flamey Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:43:19

Furtermore, its common knowledge that Pang and a few other, including Locket are part of a small faction in LaF that I can count on my one hand. A faction that believes LaF and MD should be allied against the war alliances (SoF/SoL/imag) to preserve a server where everyone can hapilly landtrade to 100k land every reset and everyone is a winner! It also became very clear early on that Kris was indoctrinated by MD's outpost in LaF. As I mentioned before, the MD PR machine has used their usual 'We are as pure as a virgin' tactics to create a few pro-MD circles in every major alliance. Sounds like Classical Greek politics.

... Or maybe its just all a wild conspiracy and its totally uncredible, unlike Alin's brilliant analysis that we control all market forces... We are the Akatsuki!

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 7:51:30

lol fluff Flamey. I thought you were being serious for a second and was questioning who was smoking up and then giving you info. Funny stuff.

And since I have no reason to lie and am not lying Sov, I AM a neutral observer. I had someone that I would have preferred to see win but since I am not invested in either alliance I could care less really. It was an interesting and big war and was neat to watch the daily kills and TNW changes. I noted in one of the warstats threads that the TNW gap had been closed by Sof and the top 100s were still heavily in MDs favor. That's sure biased right!? If I cared more than a little I would be in the war somewhere. Luckily I dont.. so ill just net instead.

Oh and my motivations for posting here are the same as for every other thread on AT. You may notice that I post on other topics too but believe as you wish.

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:00:37

You sure could have fooled me with that not caring business/

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:03:42

Originally posted by Alin:
In you place i`ll be really silent. You are trashing when you should shut up.

First : we found yours first, and folks were instructed to keep it out of At, altought there was a big thread on MD`s boards.
So you are allowed to do it but we are not? ... and when one of our restarts does it, you all came here and suck each other with 80 posts in 10 hours?

Second : I know about your RD(Laf) market deal. Yea i know what you did last summer too.
That`s reason NO. 2 you should SHUT THE fluff UP.

Third : After i die i`ll name my restart PGs&Gokus Mercenaries.

Now i hope i gave you all 3 big reasons to shut the fluff up and fight an even balanced war.

GL.

ROFLMAO! One pending pact vs at least 8 accepted pacts? Damn boy, you gotta try harder than that?

Market deal? Care to share? Or are you pulling fluff from your nether regions AGAIN. I do emphasize the word AGAIN. I think the broken record is about to start spinning AGAIN.

You can name your restart anything you want, lol, like that'll make much difference.

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:06:30

Originally posted by KriSatZ:

Allies are part and parcel of the game, last set you guys needed LaF's help, this set MD needs someone's help. Deal with it. Pacts are signed and relationships forged for a reason.

So you're admitting on behalf of MD that they needed help this set? With the 18 (maybe wrong?) country/member advantage?

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 8:08:59

md needed aid in-game, and they need other people to speak for them on AT.

what happened to all the trash talks by md last set?

locket Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:09:50

You sure could have fooled me with that not caring business/

I found this thread to be a bit ridiculous. I looked for MD replies and couldnt see much at all. That is completely in respect to this thread. I came in here expecting something interesting and got 2 pages of Sof talking about some FA that two countries got. Turns out it might be 8 and perhaps an official request which is a shame but the war is over anyways unless MD activity changes. FA wont make any difference now unless it is pretty large scale. Let MD reply next time you have something to argue about -_- Makes for a much more interesting thread. That's where the comparison to Laf Evo retard fights comes in :P Those are always interesting/sad/depressing to read.

Jesus I'll leave the thread anyways though. Two more Sof posts while I was typing :P I expect this to hit 3 pages when I wake up tomorrow. Should be the longest EE drama thread in awhile.

Flamey Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:11:30

Actually looking at the pacts it makes sense. The countries that received the pacts broke some of our bigger targets during their 'superwaves', so it has had a noticable impact on MD staying in this war for so long... but we'll still win.

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:14:20

What in the world could MD say?

OOOPSSS, SOME OF OUR MEMBERS ACCIDENTALLY ACCEPTED PACTS FROM LCN, PDM AND DKNIGHTS - BUT DON'T WORRY, THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY GET ANY FA FROM THOSE OUTSIDE ALLIANCES.

And then there's the likes of Alin and dittie which say "you started it first!"

But of course the easiest way out is:

Pride: NO MDERS POST HERE, TOO MUCH WHINING IN HERE (whining can be substituted with truth if you want to)

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 8:20:06

go cypress! you started it all! lol

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 8:38:21

SOF MEMBERS KEEP OFF AT. READ INSITE FOR DETAILS.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:39:21

Originally posted by xyle:
SOF MEMBERS KEEP OFF AT. READ INSITE FOR DETAILS.

fluff just got real.

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 8:40:26

REAL TALK.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

KriSatZ Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:41:56

Flamey, I am not pro any alliance or in any "camps" inside LaF. I just post based on what I see, heck I was goin to join sof this set to get my war fix. If you know me, I am very much against land trading.

Cypress, I play on LaF, not md, I am just posting that allies are allies for a reason, sof used it last set, md used some this set. It doesn't make either of you better than the other. Last set you benefitted this set md are.

Threads like this are pathetic, you should strive to win with respect and the knowledge that even if md got aid, you still won. There is a tearm bad loser, you guys are fitting the definition perfectly.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 8:51:58

so what can you say of md's trash talking last set krisatz? was that all talk?

i dont have issues calling in allies, in fact i encourage mds allies to jump in so md can claim victory. i dnt have issues with them receiving aid.

i just want them to justify their trash talks last set. thought they really want a 1v1. but now that they have it, to their advantage, why defame themselves? why not prove themselves worthy of fighting sof head-on? or they r not worthy opponents at all?

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 8:55:48

You are entitled to think the thread is pathetic, that is your opinion. Just as I am entitled to think your opinion is pathetic.

SoFers are here calling out MD leadership on their hypocrisy and they are entitled to do so. MD leaders like to point fingers of blame and make comments everywhere about SoF. SoFers are entitled to get some of their own back. You may not like it but who really cares what you think.

As for members of MD overall, they have fought very well. I tip my hat to them. But this is not about MD members.

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 9:08:47

MD's leadership has remained silent on this though.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Darakna Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 9:39:42

locket is just in to deep, and if he stops posting now he is scared everyone will realise Sov is right.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:21:23

Hi dagga.

At least MD has dagga's support.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:25:00

Why are you making threads about MD apparently receiving FA?

Didn't you receive aid in the form of 90 LaF countries attacking MD last reset?
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:29:39

Why do you think we care what you think?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:33:26

Not only are you ignorant, but clearly stupid. Where did I post my thoughts on you or SoF (on this thread)?
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:36:03

I don't know. I'm still relishing in the fact we made you stand down from leadership with your tail between your legs and reduced you to nothing but a 3rd rate forum troll.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:42:39

You made me? LOL.

I'm still relishing in the fact that you are the most intelligent earther with about 10 successful businesses, but will never be able to write "SoF President" on your curriculum vitae.
re(ally)tired

LadyJess Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:50:28

I remember when u used to b cool. What happened to you anoniem?

FYI Sov IS president of SoF.

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:51:46

Unfortunately it seems to happen to failed Alliance leaders, they turn bitter. Anoniem is just another example of a failed and shamed Alliance leader.

XiQter MD Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:53:17

I'm surprised you dare try and claim the moral high ground with your history sov, good luck with that

*chuckles*

Oh and bonus cause this thread is worth topping! haha

Sov Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 10:54:25

My history? Do enlighten us :)

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 11:17:20

rofl @ md. want a fair 1v1 against sof eh? look what you got yourselves into?

you're good at trash talking how you fsed sof last set while most are netting and even requested a 1v1. what happened? dnt tell me u requested the likes of ano and alin to defend u guys.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 11:28:55

Jess: You missed my point entirely. Nobody cares what you do in a text based game. Sov appears to get all of his social interaction here. It's unhealthy. He needs a hobby.

P.s. hello jess :)
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 11:29:50

Also I find it funny how Sov belittle's people like Alin, yet his alliance has kumander otbol, flamey, no1stroker and himself.

All they need now is symac.
re(ally)tired

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 11:32:20

r u md's spokesperson ano? if not, just stfu!

i want to hear md's story.

Kaloop

Feb 26th 2013, 12:06:34

no1stroker for prez!! Plus he isnt playing now..

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 12:22:48

Originally posted by anoniem:
Also I find it funny how Sov belittle's people like Alin, yet his alliance has kumander otbol, flamey, no1stroker and himself.

All they need now is symac.

I really need to put these people on a leash. Alin doesn't deserve this treatment.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 12:23:03

Wow the honorable SOF (who cries to LAF when FSd) is whining. lololol. Very hilarious indeed.

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 12:26:36

I would hardly call this whining.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 12:38:59

you should join sof bertz. tell that from the inside. but if you can't dare to do that, stfu!

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 12:44:59

people are blaming sof for MD's defeat, how pathetic. rofl.

i'd like to hear md explain why they/their members needed outside help fighting an alliance they are more in number plus they have the tnw advantage.

i'd like to hear md whine how they FSed sof last set with most of the tag netting and then challenge sof to a 1v1.

i'd like to hear md why they blame sof for their defeat this set.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 12:54:18

md could just detag/kill those people that received aid from other tags. that way, they can gain the respect from sofers and that would show they are really up for the challenge against sof. i doubt they could do that.

kudos to some mders who do not need outside help but are fighting with what they have, mders who wanted a real fair fight against sof. sad to say that their are rotten people in your ranks.

sofers have been posting on AT that if ever SoF will call in allies against you this set, they will detag themselves. sofers mean business not just trash talk.

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 12:54:32

Otbol, back in your cage, now!
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:01:59

^ i concur

- SOF SUPREME LEADER