Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2013, 3:19:00

He claims he does :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Leovalentine Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 9:00:44

haha what is wrong with you dudes? get off of this thread if all youre going to do is run your mouths about it, seriously, me and him both played earth on swirve in 2001,i assure you that makes us pretty far from noobs, as for you guys all being bros with each other, i get it, you guys sit around in a circle jerk all day talking each other up, but let some other people get in this game and enjoy it without hearing your commentary about it, and seriously? fluff? this is the cool earth word, Really? Go fluff each other and leave us alone eh?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 24th 2013, 9:24:05

if you were around at that time, then you would know everything done against you so far is standard policy.

you want your tag to survive here, learn the retal policies of the alliances you are grabbing,

oh fluff it, whats the point of helping you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 9:29:29

Dude, retal and move on is one thing. But retal by killing countries is another. Its not our job to adhere to moronic retal rules, its 1:1 or nothing. No 1:dead countries. All the old clans here are all hot and bothered at the fact we are trying to change the old dry stale structure.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2013, 9:30:19

then die every reset, simple
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 9:32:06

Ha, choose war. Every set. Simple.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2013, 9:33:07

enjoy warring the whole server :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 9:36:20

Id like to point out the irony of the "established" clans resorting to war, over a recruiting message ha.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2013, 9:39:19

Originally posted by Crowgora:
Recruiting is the plan, Our players have been here for a while. FFA is a new set up, and its kinda lame to see some of the clans and how they act. Which is why i was intending to reach people here. So Rockman, call it a joke all day. I got so many recruiting direct messages, and its almost cultish how some clans act. We are a clan not about that, which is why I mention democracy. I've noticed a few clans who have killed based on a failed spy op, or failed grab. Honestly, our first couple days in FFA we ran into a train known as C.C. and aside for one idiot, the main person running them was quick and concise. But then we ran into SAS which consists of a group of spammers and trolls. Albeit, this is a wargame, it just gets boring fast "warring" with one person that runs a couple countries. So i hope that gentlemen doesnt speak for SAS themselves, but this message is to those that have had countries killed for pointless reasons.

you started it , this thread would have just stayed as a recruitment thread without that post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2013, 9:41:10

anyway, we await your hits next reset :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Leovalentine Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 9:43:15

it will be fine, we are playing smarter, less grabs and everything has been fine, he simply wanted to post a recruitment so we can keep up with you other clans that control the server. Very simple, none of the rest of the commentary was necessary. You can hold grudges and be punks about it and that's fine, its just a game after all.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 9:43:27

Lol i started it. Deal bro. :D

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 15:48:28

Dude, retal and move on is one thing. But retal by killing countries is another. Its not our job to adhere to moronic retal rules, its 1:1 or nothing. No 1:dead countries. All the old clans here are all hot and bothered at the fact we are trying to change the old dry stale structure.

SAS did 1:1 retals on you, and then you decided to farm him for it. And then you tried to recruit him after you farmed him for doing 1:1 retals.

You were the one who didn't abide by 1:1 retals. Don't lecture us about our retal policy, you were the one who couldn't accept 1:1.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 15:50:19

Id like to point out the irony of the "established" clans resorting to war, over a recruiting message ha.

We resorted to war over you farming someone because you don't accept 1:1 retals, and then trying to bully him into joining your clan after farming him for doing 1:1 retals.

Also, there would be nothing ironic at all about established clans warring you over a recruitment message. I suggest you look up "irony" in the dictionary. Not only do you not know the basics of EE, but you're misusing words as well.

Twain Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 17:04:20

maybe by ironic he means like the Alanis Morrisette song.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 18:52:33

Ha, I'm glad you kids understand the "basics". Go help someone else join your cult, and quit thinking you are high and mighty. Its cute, i get that you all have a love for each other. As for irony, i had no beef with any other clan, yet here's tko being a braggart about his superior knowledge haha. Cool story kids.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 24th 2013, 19:24:24

TA seems to be off to a great start so far.

Twain Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 20:37:46

A good rule of thumb: When no one likes you, it's usually not because everyone is unfairly conspiring against you. It's usually that you're a colossal douchebag.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2013, 20:58:42

Braggart would be a good word if I was bragging,

I was just informing you what would happen if you continue acting as you are, some alliance will kill you .

You came to a server which you haven't played before and then try and tell everyone that our retal rules are wrong, yeah like that was going to go well

Edited By: Warster on Feb 24th 2013, 21:06:42
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 0:00:48

You came to this post, not anything to do with you at all mind you, and started bragging about how great and amazing the "established clans" were. I dealt with a 2:1 retal and had diplomacy, that was a great clan to deal with and have talks with. Then the original argument being SAS, and then all his nut jumpers came to his defense because we dragged old clans around. There are no rules against a bunch of cults. Your clans are the reason beginners don't flock to the bigger sets. In my honest opinion, we had a rough start with C.C. but i respect them far more than the other clans here. I really enjoy how "Defenseless" you kids are, man up for your actions and quit shying away from the fact that you said you wanted war, not our tag. So I will be the "colossal d-bag" but I will own up to the fact i have a terrible distaste for how you people think you can run a server just because you have been on for ages. Thats just moronic of you.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 0:27:22

Ok where did I say anything like what you just claimed I did. I never said we would war you, I said you would die
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 0:32:34

Team Awesome like "team" awesome on team server ? :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2013, 0:34:48

Anyway this my last post here

We will retal you as our policy states.

Good luck and have a good reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Stryke Game profile

Feb 25th 2013, 1:55:18

Crippy, no... just some n00bs trying to pretend they're Awesome.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Rockman Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 4:40:03

I'm out of SoF countries to kill. I wonder if crowgora can dig himself into a hole for me.

Stryke Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 4:44:54

LMAO.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff