Verified:

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 8:49:58

We are currently expanding our endeavors in FFA! Join the good fight, play with less rules and seek some democracy! Break free from the monotony from older clans and let your voice be heard! Message any member from the TA clan and we will respond with any questions you have. We protect all our members with the fullest force possible. We accept any current, new, and established members of the Earth community.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 11:00:32

oh boy.

welcome aboard and luck.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Rockman Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 12:34:44

Is this a joke?

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 13:30:59

claps that was a nice speech
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 13:45:07

please just recruit, and tuck your head in for a while til at least you get over 100 countries :-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

patriotffa

Feb 21st 2013, 13:56:39

why are you guys being hard on him lol

rlxdntdt Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 17:48:32

im there dude

Dragon Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 18:32:41

Good luck to you. Take RIU's (wise) advice, get to know the Community and build yourself a good solid foundation.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 18:40:10

Recruiting is the plan, Our players have been here for a while. FFA is a new set up, and its kinda lame to see some of the clans and how they act. Which is why i was intending to reach people here. So Rockman, call it a joke all day. I got so many recruiting direct messages, and its almost cultish how some clans act. We are a clan not about that, which is why I mention democracy. I've noticed a few clans who have killed based on a failed spy op, or failed grab. Honestly, our first couple days in FFA we ran into a train known as C.C. and aside for one idiot, the main person running them was quick and concise. But then we ran into SAS which consists of a group of spammers and trolls. Albeit, this is a wargame, it just gets boring fast "warring" with one person that runs a couple countries. So i hope that gentlemen doesnt speak for SAS themselves, but this message is to those that have had countries killed for pointless reasons.

Twain Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 20:06:23

If you're one of the clans dealing with the killing for spy ops situations, then you've run into the asshats of FFA so far.

Most "veteran" clans will treat even 1-man tags with at least a baseline level of respect and dignity, especially when you announce your presence on FFAT like this and we know who to talk to if there's an issue.

The only time that the big clans like NBK, CC, TKO, PANLV, ESD, and many others (not an exhaustive list) usually mistreat little clans is if we suspect you of being a suicider.

Playing nice with us in return and announcing yourself (as you've done) usually prevents us from feeling that way.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 20:21:51

stay out of other tags news outside retalling their hits and your chance to survive is good.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2013, 20:48:19

*yawns*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:02:24

kicks ko in the nuts
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:14:17

my favorite part of all the clans is the guidelines people follow. The grudges made on this game blow me away also, they carry beyond set to set, and make it a server to server war.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:15:01

*drops jalopeno in kohn00b's throat*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2013, 21:15:08

Dang bro!, i was enjoying that yawn...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

kemo Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:35:06

why a new forum name to start a new clan? how bad did you fluff up your last name?
all praised to ra

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 21:59:03

I didnt get a new forum? i posted in the ffa talk section to notify people of a new clan haha.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 22:37:46

Originally posted by Crowgora:
But then we ran into SAS which consists of a group of spammers and trolls. Albeit, this is a wargame, it just gets boring fast "warring" with one person that runs a couple countries. So i hope that gentlemen doesnt speak for SAS themselves, but this message is to those that have had countries killed for pointless reasons.

SAS is a one man tag, and you picked a fight by hitting one of his countries 3x after that country did 1:1 retals on you. SAS is also a fairly quiet person, not a spammer at all. He doesn't troll at all either. He was helped out in his war by one person (me) who knows that SAS is a quiet netter that doesn't go around picking fights and didn't like that your tag had picked a fight with him by hitting him 3x for retalling.

You're not one of those victim tags, you're one of those douchebag tags that needs to learn to not RoR people. If your players have been here for a while, they would know that you can't hit someone 3x within 6 hours of them doing a retal on your tag.

You need to join a real alliance, learn the basics of the game, and then once you aren't a total newb, then you could start your own alliance.

Picking a fight with SAS and calling him "Spammers and trolls" is a pretty stupid way to start off your alliance. Picking a fight with a quiet one man netting tag, and getting your butt kicked, and then calling him names afterwards ... that's just pathetic.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 21st 2013, 22:39:04

P.S. I'm the person who came to SAS's aid (unasked) after you picked a fight with him.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 22nd 2013, 0:18:58

Oh good , now I know where our suicider from previous sets is
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2013, 0:28:33

Originally posted by Marshal:
*drops jalopeno in kohn00b's throat*

Jalapeño, nOOb!, j a l a p e ñ o.... :p
(•_•)

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 9:37:00

haha, that wasn't me. If you look at the previous stats of that spat with a member if this alliance, youd understand. So i love you suiciders, but spamming people with attacks and literally killing 5 or 6 countries is where the line was drawn. After he got hit with enough missiles and ops and whatever else,he came to his senses. Treaty was hashed out, so its nice to know you have a robin hood complex. But when a simple grab was had to start all this, its very dramatic on his end. Heck, i feel dramatic just explaining this. Simple one man netting clan, ha.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 10:59:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

*beats koh with big Jalapeño*

Tbag

Feb 22nd 2013, 13:20:19

Midian - Crowgora

this should pan out interesting... I'll start the popcorn...

Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

Twain Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 13:33:18

Crowgora: Diplomacy is important when you're a small tag. Either you better learn this fast or your tag will be dead fast.

Picking a fight with SAS and then with Rockman, after basically calling all the established clans on the server bullies in your initial post isn't going to play well.

Most of the big clans probably won't specifically seek you out to kill you, but the first time you end up in NBK's or PAN's (to name a few examples) news with a triple-tap, instead of reaching out to you, it'll probably be decided it's not worth the effort and it's easier to just clean you off the server.

I'd suggest you re-evaluate how you intend to portray yourself on the forums.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 13:36:08

Crowgora - you don't claim responsibility for it, yet you insist on calling us suiciders for killing someone who provoked the fight. You also have called SAS a tag of spammers and trolls.

You really should not be so hostile towards people who have been kind enough to not kill off your tag completely.

You need to be less hostile towards SAS and me. Your tag was in the wrong, not us. Don't make us kill you some more to teach you that you don't bash people after they dominate you in a war, and then ceasefire even though your alliance has shown itself to be completely incompetent and unable to do any damage at all in return. If someone is gracious enough to offer you a ceasefire when you are so incredibly weak, you should be grateful, rather than being an immature little kid calling them names after they stopped killing you out of pity.

Tbag

Feb 22nd 2013, 15:22:34

wont comment

Edited By: Tbag on Feb 22nd 2013, 21:45:52
See Original Post
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

Leovalentine Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 21:34:03

sas freaked out after a couple of land grabs, no retals, just war, sure i checked out ksm and was on the site and was considering joining, all the while sas had not stopped attacking my countries every single day, over a few land grabs? no messages no diplomacy just attacking, so if you consider it a suicider tag for defending myself over a few land grabs then so be it, but you guys surely need to lighten up, the war is over with us and we havent so much as land grabbed another person since. Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 22nd 2013, 23:30:35

A couple land grabs is the equivalent of killing a few countries? How does that make my clan a bully haha. We don't shoot for excess in grabs or retals, sas was messaged and never replied but instead went on a missile spree. Now as for knowing the ropes here, whats the point in saving that many turns? Is that proper?

Dragon Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 1:22:23

Originally posted by Twain:
Crowgora: Diplomacy is important when you're a small tag. Either you better learn this fast or your tag will be dead fast.

Picking a fight with SAS and then with Rockman, after basically calling all the established clans on the server bullies in your initial post isn't going to play well.

Most of the big clans probably won't specifically seek you out to kill you, but the first time you end up in NBK's or PAN's (to name a few examples) news with a triple-tap, instead of reaching out to you, it'll probably be decided it's not worth the effort and it's easier to just clean you off the server.

I'd suggest you re-evaluate how you intend to portray yourself on the forums.

I hate it when he's right.

Twain Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 2:40:24

No wonder you left PAN all those sets ago. Must've been tough seeing

Twain Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 2:40:40

No wonder you left PAN all those sets ago. Must've been tough seeing my righteousness all over every forum.

EasyGoer Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 2:40:46

I (SAS) was land Grabbed, no problem there. I retalled,again there should be no problem but TA then ROR not once but 3 times. I did not send any messages or make any requests I just started stocking turns. Sure enough TA grabbed the same country yet again and then sent a message saying I should join ther tag so we could take on some of the larger tags. I have no interest in doing any such thing and I most definately won't be joining a tag who uses tactics I do not approve of. I went to war and was immediately bombarded with threats from TA, I was informed they were going to get all their allies and come and kill me off, not just this set but for every set to come. I replied to every message I recieved by basically saying do what ever you want, I wont be stopping so bring it on. His TAG went from 2 people with 18 countries to over 40 countries the next day, his restarts were called things like missiles and revenge. I am not going to stop attacking when threats have been issued so that TA could get their act together and launch a counter strike. I continued to kill at least 3 countries a day from then on. I was still sent messages blaming me for everything and threatenning to kill me for sets to come, I got sick of the crying so agreed to stop when TA promised not to touch me for the remainder of this set and all sets to come. If TA continues throwing accusations around then I can recommence hostilites at any time, they proved to be pathetic opposition so perhaps next time they may actually fight instead of cry and send threats.
Not the best way to try and promote your clan and attract members.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 4:19:41

That is almost exactly what Stones did to me a few sets back. And they also failed to kill any of my countries. Maybe Crowgora = Paulie?

How many of TA's members joined because Crowgora threatened to farm/kill them if they didn't join his tag?

Stryke Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 4:24:06

This does sound familiar.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 23rd 2013, 4:25:01

dont worry easygoer, if they come back in future resets, TKO's kill squad will be available to you :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2013, 4:35:22

Count XI in aswell, detah to bullies!
(•_•)

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 6:42:53

This is my first ffa set ha, i dislike clans, and clan play. Im moral support to an ally. But i disagree with sas, im not sure how the events put him in the valid area of killing of countries ha. I mean, it's just a game obviously but cmon. Be realistic and think about what a member did, and what he did. You seemed to have taken a drastic route rather than discussing this rationally. A rogue cc tag member had an issue and all was resolved quite peacefully and easily between clans. They didn't kill tons of countries.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 6:50:29

Either way, to end all the drama here. We are here for the new guys, we want to push players to succeed in any way when they join our clan. No hierarchy. Its a level field here, no one will tell you how to run strats, or who you can and can't attack. Live a little with the assurance that you will be defended, and not suicided.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2013, 6:53:29

Either way, to end all the drama here. We are here for the new guys, we want to push players to get killed in any way when they join our clan. No diplomacy, simple rants on other clans. Its a level field here, no one will tell you how to run strats, or who you can and can't attack. Live a little with the assurance that you will be killed and suicided.

Fixed
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 23rd 2013, 7:15:52

if you dislike clans then you shouldn't be in ffa then should you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 7:39:26

You would have a point, but i added the moral support part to it. Also, I'm here to give clans a better name for rookies. Less torture and all that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2013, 9:48:10

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

*beats koh with big Jalapeño*

Much better, you ARE learning, Marshame :p
(•_•)

kemo Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 16:06:49

im betting my bottom fluff hes not new. not buyin that fluff for a second
all praised to ra

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 21:50:59

Im not new to the game by any means haha. Just to ffa. I stick to primary and express.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 23rd 2013, 22:51:08

Originally posted by EasyGoer:
I (SAS) was land Grabbed, no problem there. I retalled,again there should be no problem but TA then ROR not once but 3 times. I did not send any messages or make any requests I just started stocking turns. Sure enough TA grabbed the same country yet again and then sent a message saying I should join ther tag so we could take on some of the larger tags. I have no interest in doing any such thing and I most definately won't be joining a tag who uses tactics I do not approve of. I went to war and was immediately bombarded with threats from TA, I was informed they were going to get all their allies and come and kill me off, not just this set but for every set to come. I replied to every message I recieved by basically saying do what ever you want, I wont be stopping so bring it on. His TAG went from 2 people with 18 countries to over 40 countries the next day, his restarts were called things like missiles and revenge. I am not going to stop attacking when threats have been issued so that TA could get their act together and launch a counter strike. I continued to kill at least 3 countries a day from then on. I was still sent messages blaming me for everything and threatenning to kill me for sets to come, I got sick of the crying so agreed to stop when TA promised not to touch me for the remainder of this set and all sets to come. If TA continues throwing accusations around then I can recommence hostilites at any time, they proved to be pathetic opposition so perhaps next time they may actually fight instead of cry and send threats.
Not the best way to try and promote your clan and attract members.

SAS has been on this server for a very long time now. And plays a solo tag. He doesn't ever cause trouble to the best of my knowledge. IMO, new players and startup clans have a good deal they could learn for the example he has set.

Crowgora Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 0:46:42

lol im glad people take that clan side. we come off brash and lawless, but land grabs arent the equivalent of killing small countries. if that's the standard being set by posters here, i think you all need a lesson is excessiveness. saving enough turns to take out 5 or 6 countries in the middle of the night is a poor style of play, and ridiculous way to answer landgrabs of minuscule proportions.

Rockman Game profile

Feb 24th 2013, 1:18:14

lol im glad people take that clan side. we come off brash and lawless, but land grabs arent the equivalent of killing small countries. if that's the standard being set by posters here, i think you all need a lesson is excessiveness. saving enough turns to take out 5 or 6 countries in the middle of the night is a poor style of play, and ridiculous way to answer landgrabs of minuscule proportions.

For the sake of the newbs in your tag, I suggest you shut up so that you don't get killed again. Or even better, you could join a real alliance that can teach you the basics of the game.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2013, 2:07:53

lol Poor Style ??, do you even know anything about this game?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332