Verified:

Watertowers

Feb 2nd 2013, 10:50:15

I'm not very strong at warfare, so I'm looking for a netting clan.

bastion63 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 14:44:03

good luck with that, unless someone knows who you are, I doubt they would risk letting in a possible suicider.......

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 2nd 2013, 14:44:31

bastion alot of people know him :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tin Man

Feb 2nd 2013, 14:49:55

howdy water! ESD welcomes any and all experienced earthers looking to chill.

http://www.boxcarhosting.net/...pplication.php?clanID=BRG

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 14:57:05

Originally posted by bastion63:
good luck with that, unless someone knows who you are, I doubt they would risk letting in a possible suicider.......

look at his post count n00b - he has 3x more then you, i would thing many would know him.

who are you? 117 post counter

( ESD great choice to get back up to speed )
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

patriotffa

Feb 2nd 2013, 15:19:53

Watertowers, I applaud your re-entry to FFA. If you are looking to strengthen your weaknesses think about joining me in IMP.

imp.boxcarhosting.com

vern Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 15:20:52

its not something to be proud of..... but...

i once climbed a watertower and spray painted a message about the mayor

just sayin

bonus post

(__*__)

bastion63 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 17:53:36

[quote poster=ZIP; 22848; 421700]
Originally posted by bastion63:

look at his post count n00b - he has 3x more then you, i would thing many would know him.

who are you? 117 post counter

Im not a noob MORON, I only post for bonus points, I dont sit on the forums and gossip like a little fluff like you. You must be the noob because many people know me........

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 17:58:50

mission accomplished.

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Stryke Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:07:25

Glad to see you back Watertowers.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:11:17

watertowers got all his posts from making incredibly racist posts on the General Talk forum
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Stryke Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:18:10

Wasn't aware of that

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:23:45

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:39:03

0h no g00d there //

Dragon Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 19:55:15

Originally posted by vern:
its not something to be proud of..... but...

i once climbed a watertower and spray painted a message about the mayor

just sayin

bonus post

(__*__)

+1

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 21:11:01

someone proposed via watertower near where i live. saw it a few weeks ago. painted over now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:39:28

Originally posted by mrford:
watertowers got all his posts from making incredibly racist posts on the General Talk forum

Yip lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 18:24:11

JOIN BAD4U

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

ZIP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 18:33:45

came play in a true free for all/anything goes contest and see how you stack up?

pollex

Feb 5th 2013, 0:53:54

well feel free to apply TKO, seen you around Warster will take a look!
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 5th 2013, 6:16:11

Originally posted by mrford:

This

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 6:18:03

PRIME SIGHTING!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Stryke Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 11:19:27

pollex, you do know we're warring this set, right?

a.k.a. NightShade

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 21:11:18

We will kill Watertowers fluffries... WHERE EVER HE PLAYS!

Oh..

Sorry..................

I had a temporary case of the Dragon, there for a minute....

mmmmmbuaaa haaa haaaaaAA!!!

But... if I remember right, I had a bit of a run in with Watertowers, and guess which finger I'm using in my latest in sign language?
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dragon Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 21:18:39

Originally posted by QM Diver:
We will kill Watertowers fluffries... WHERE EVER HE PLAYS!

Oh..

Sorry..................

I had a temporary case of the Dragon, there for a minute....

mmmmmbuaaa haaa haaaaaAA!!!

But... if I remember right, I had a bit of a run in with Watertowers, and guess which finger I'm using in my latest in sign language?

You really went there?

synoder Game profile

Feb 14th 2013, 2:08:51

oh yes he did

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 16th 2013, 12:08:33

You didn't think I had a "normal sense of humor", did ya?

No offense. I meant no disrespect brah.. Really!

It's possible, others don't have the capacity to laugh at themselves. I forget this, at times.

My friend, one day last month came over. I was working in the back yard doing some fence repairs. My son is really watchful that Bella the cat, doesn't escape through the open slider door.

Anyway after my friend was outside , my son slid the screen closed.

He and I were just hangin out bullflufftin''.. It was about dusk or a bit later, when my pal decided he needed to leave a leak.. Thinking the door was open, he was surprised to see himself being denied entrance, so severily, that the screen damn near bounced him onto his back..

First, I was glad he didn't get hurt, as there was some objects behind him, that could have cut him...
The look on his face though... This surprised him, and in a millisecond he was pissed. off. I guess cuz he thought his disposition was somehow completely compromised. And suddenly wasn't his usual 'bad self'...
I thought it was funnier than fluff, I said, 'Don't ya hate it when that happens?' Haa haa..... (chuckling while saying that)

He regained his balance, and said, 'Buddy, I'm so embarrassed.. Now you have something on me, and I know you'll use it.'
I asked what the hell was he talking about? Maybe if I'd caught it on camera, I might have had some fun with that, but it wasn't the case. I was surprised he was worried about being exposed!!
He is one of my younger friends, so I said, I'm not gonna broadcast your near slip, so don't even think about it again. That is, until you can laugh at yourself, and not be so damn serious. Because, THAT, was fluffin' funny!!

At the same time, I asked him if he thought he was something other than human? Only those bully types from school would fluff with you..

The point I think, is that someday, far in the future, things will again need re-evaluating, and maybe something will trigger your memory of this, and you'll have a good laugh.

'I learn more from my mistakes than
I ever learned in school..'
Check this out, eh?

(lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwAcjZ4520

(eye candy)
http://www.youtube.com/...amp;NR=1&feature=fvwp

Anyway, that's where I was comin from. I wasn't trying to disrespect you, just pokin fun. Sorry if it rubbed ya wrong.

QM

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

kemo Game profile

Feb 16th 2013, 17:26:33

i generally shank people that say "brah"
all praised to ra

Dragon Game profile

Feb 16th 2013, 17:43:22

Originally posted by QM Diver:
You didn't think I had a "normal sense of humor", did ya?

No offense. I meant no disrespect brah.. Really!

It's possible, others don't have the capacity to laugh at themselves. I forget this, at times.

My friend, one day last month came over. I was working in the back yard doing some fence repairs. My son is really watchful that Bella the cat, doesn't escape through the open slider door.

Anyway after my friend was outside , my son slid the screen closed.

He and I were just hangin out bullflufftin''.. It was about dusk or a bit later, when my pal decided he needed to leave a leak.. Thinking the door was open, he was surprised to see himself being denied entrance, so severily, that the screen damn near bounced him onto his back..

First, I was glad he didn't get hurt, as there was some objects behind him, that could have cut him...
The look on his face though... This surprised him, and in a millisecond he was pissed. off. I guess cuz he thought his disposition was somehow completely compromised. And suddenly wasn't his usual 'bad self'...
I thought it was funnier than fluff, I said, 'Don't ya hate it when that happens?' Haa haa..... (chuckling while saying that)

He regained his balance, and said, 'Buddy, I'm so embarrassed.. Now you have something on me, and I know you'll use it.'
I asked what the hell was he talking about? Maybe if I'd caught it on camera, I might have had some fun with that, but it wasn't the case. I was surprised he was worried about being exposed!!
He is one of my younger friends, so I said, I'm not gonna broadcast your near slip, so don't even think about it again. That is, until you can laugh at yourself, and not be so damn serious. Because, THAT, was fluffin' funny!!

At the same time, I asked him if he thought he was something other than human? Only those bully types from school would fluff with you..

The point I think, is that someday, far in the future, things will again need re-evaluating, and maybe something will trigger your memory of this, and you'll have a good laugh.

'I learn more from my mistakes than
I ever learned in school..'
Check this out, eh?

(lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwAcjZ4520

(eye candy)
http://www.youtube.com/...amp;NR=1&feature=fvwp

Anyway, that's where I was comin from. I wasn't trying to disrespect you, just pokin fun. Sorry if it rubbed ya wrong.

QM

Aw man... You didn't need to explain that. Got to hear a good story out of it though. ;)

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 17th 2013, 22:45:34

Only for my pals..

Good tune..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ