Verified:

Over The Hill Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:04:48

Too bad Ingle...we caught you with your hand in the cookie jar...we took a screen shot of your country before you could enable privacy settings for your country.

3.8 hours ago
You received a foreign aid package from Xinhuan Be Quick or Be Dead (#15). It contained:
8,000,000 Troops
3,700,000 Tanks

Jan 28, 22:27
You received a foreign aid package from oh Why Do I Play This Game (#144). It contained:
732,075 Troops
1,884,727 Jets
1,635,460 Turrets
294,740 Tanks
$269,248,954

Jan 26, 15:52
You received a foreign aid package from oh Why Do I Play This Game (#144). It contained:
452,977 Troops
186,970 Turrets
243,079 Tanks
$195,279,708

check it out here: http://i.imgur.com/UtYE4lG.png

and Rockman did this to qzjul's country (Redstorm #457) a few seconds before set end:

========================
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 3,509,531 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 3,655,761 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 3,808,084 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 3,966,755 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 4,132,036 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 4,304,204 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 4,483,546 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 4,670,360 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 4,691,628 troops to leave your army!
7.7 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 4,691,628 troops to leave your army!

I guess Laf stands for Laughing stock!!!!!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:22:28

1. Does anybody really care?

2. Is anyone really surprised?

If you answered YES to either of those questions, I suggest taking a break from this game to reevaluate your life.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Erian Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:24:20

I want to put my hand in your cookie jar... yum!

crest23 Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:29:34

So many garbage alliances on this server. Investigate them for last set as well. I call bull fluff on their previous scores too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Ikkaku Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:35:19

wow that's overkill just to win.. LMFAO

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:36:19

LaF isn't exactly the most honorable alliance in the game but.. that's old news.

But doesn't look like they broke any rules. Actually, as much as a fluff move it is by Rockman we really shouldn't have that information if all ops were successful..
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

diez Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:39:32

2 of the FAs must've been "loans"

and the last FA must be the boost in order to finish 1st.

Yeah, it's still not cheating, anyway.

Stryke Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:53:54

Meh
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Darakna Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:56:51

sorry can someone point out where anybody cheated? If you disagree with LaF's tactic then go to war with them. Everything above is as per the game design.

ingle Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 14:57:12

Yes - getting FA to jump is not the most honourable thing but it isn't "cheating" either. You can also tell from this current set: Ingle got my AIDs (#72)

But get your story straight, I never claimed anything nor did I deny receiving any last minute FA to win. In fact, I've already talked to a couple other EVO members whom are friends and admitted it to them. If you want to go the route of "aid", perhaps we should start bringing up tech leeches or offensive jet leeches - which also isn't considered "cheating" in Alliance.

All in all, my apologies to Osso, for stealing your top spot.

Perhaps if you people actually did a bit more investigation, you would notice that #144 was from xNAx. And perhaps if you looked a bit deeper into it, you would also have noticed he attacked me on Jan 25th. The FA he sent were reps for his attack on me since he was a 13k acre country which wasn't worth grabbing back (especially due to the time remaining in the set).

And if you want to blame Xin for getting FA last set to get his win, I'm sure some of you have already "investigated" him and you'll find him clean.

miniii Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:01:20

Originally posted by ingle:
All in all, my apologies to Osso, for stealing your top spot.

Why are you even saying sorry when you don't even mean it and will do it again to steal top spot when given another chance to do so

bertz Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:08:51

Yeah it was not your fault

crest23 Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:13:28

I stopped reading when he mentioned STEALING.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Ikkaku Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:19:35

http://qz.earthempires.com/...s/145/news?allnews=1&

looks like Xin isnt clean this set

mdevol Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:30:18

this is funny. hasnt this been happening for the entire history of this game? whether it be via buyouts/tranfers or intraclan landtrading, almost all netters are "aided" to some extent every set. Sure the timing was suspect, but that is netting, you do what you can for the top spot.

as for the CD's, hahaha.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:36:12

Evo doesn't do that. Please prove me wrong.

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:41:16

That's the only LaF #1 in EE to receive aid, unless LT did when I wasn't playing.

So FA'ing to the top isn't very common.

diez Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 15:42:46

Originally posted by Son Goku:
That's the only LaF #1 in EE to receive aid, unless LT did when I wasn't playing.

So FA'ing to the top isn't very common.

into the top 10 is quite more common tho

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 16:02:40

interesting ;)

Trife Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:37:43

there are people that still get poopydiapers over another alliance playing within the rules of the game?

geez

haters gon hate

XiQter MD Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:49:05

FA into top10 happens every set, the CDs wasnt cool tho :/

If you are going to call LaF out you can always adopt our policy that we've never enforced regarding FA and loss of top10s, would be cool to see it enforced, but that would require MD to be netting :P

Cee Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:52:18

Over the hill is right. Now it is lawwwww

Okay so going forward, per Over the Hill, aiding a fellow clan member is strickly forbidden. While we're add it, so is exploring. Let's go further and no selling goods on the market.

Go back to the nursing home OTH.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:55:24

\begin{sarcasm}

So laf detag members in the closing days of the reset, CD another clan's member to lower his finish and FA into the top 10. i always believed LaF to be an honourable alliance. surely, this will taint their pristine image.

I don't know what to say. I am absolutely flabbergasted!

\end{sarcasm}

P.S. You gotta love Rockwoman. He's got the biggest vagina in the game!
re(ally)tired

hawkeyee Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:56:14

In other breaking news, Mehul leaves Earth 2025.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:58:08

lol @ anon

Unsympathetic Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 17:58:34

Evo cheats by abusing mod privileges? Shocking.

Can't wait to hear why it's OK for Evo to log into external databases to check information that they wouldn't have access to if they didn't have a mod.

MriX Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 18:00:42

Ha ha ha the grapes are sour ... aint so?
From the MUDs a Solarian had risen to walk the Earth and build his Empire.

He Prays To No Gods!
He Preys On The Weak!

anoniem Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 18:01:35

Originally posted by Unsympathetic:

Can't wait to hear why it's OK for Evo to log into external databases to check information that they wouldn't have access to if they didn't have a mod.

And, I can't wait to hear from Hanlong and TurdCrawler's respective new LaF personas on the issue of illegal database usage.
re(ally)tired

Trife Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 18:34:59

I am curious to find out how EVO was able to grab this:

http://i.imgur.com/UtYE4lG.png

And what are these privacy settings you speak of?

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 18:41:01

what the fluff is this word

"honourable"

why do canadians and brits insist putting Us in every word they can?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iScode Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 19:09:14

and here i was thinking laf would change its ways, fluffing retards

fluff you laf! bunch of netting pussies anywy
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

euglaf Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 19:30:59

Laf ppl stay off this thread please.

Trife Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 19:48:54

Originally posted by anoniem:

And, I can't wait to hear from Hanlong and TurdCrawler's respective new LaF personas on the issue of illegal database usage.

using the two wrongs make a right strategy here?

lol

is it really too hard to ask for game admins who don't fluff with the game itself?

Makolyte Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 19:57:58

Originally posted by mrford:
what the fluff is this word

"honourable"

why do canadians and brits insist putting Us in every word they can?

They put the word "us" in everything because they are evil collectivists.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

anoniem Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:18:08

Originally posted by Trife:

lol

is it really too hard to ask for game admins who don't fluff with the game itself?

I am NOT a member of EVO. If qzjul did something against the rules/integrity of the game then I agree he should be punished accordingly by his peers (other mods and admins).

But, of course Earth/AT law rules "innocent until proven guilty (and if found guilty [hanlong, turdcrawler, insert_any_laf_head] it still may not be true, because he had passwords and therefore was not 'hacking')". What I'm really saying is that until someone gets a screenshot of qzjul giving himself or the member's of his own alliance 10mil troops - he is innocent.

trololololol
re(ally)tired

Zahc Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:22:42

this will continue to happen until someone says FA is cheating. stop whining and play primary if u dont like alliances helping each other
llort orp s`fos

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:28:17

Let's not forget this is Alliance, not an individual server.

The CD's are messed up... but FA is completely fine.

pele Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:50:13

FA:ing a teammate is fully acceptabel in alliance server i would say.

CD:ing is defenetly not cheating either, but i would take it as an act of war :p

This is just my opinion though

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:51:38

Yeah, and what are Evo going to do about the CDs? War with LaF? That's funny. They'll probably end up getting FSed out of the blue 2 weeks before end of this set by LaF and/or their allies for daring to call them out on these shenanigans.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2013, 20:58:11

Originally posted by crest23:
So many garbage alliances on this server. Investigate them for last set as well. I call bull fluff on their previous scores too.

Ya, i done here, fk this server..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Trife Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:05:02

[quote poster=anoniem; 22894; 422805]
Originally posted by Trife:

lol

I am NOT a member of EVO. If qzjul did something against the rules/integrity of the game then I agree he should be punished accordingly by his peers (other mods and admins).

But, of course Earth/AT law rules "innocent until proven guilty (and if found guilty [hanlong, turdcrawler, insert_any_laf_head] it still may not be true, because he had passwords and therefore was not 'hacking')". What I'm really saying is that until someone gets a screenshot of qzjul giving himself or the member's of his own alliance 10mil troops - he is innocent.

trololololol [/quote]

just curious how some evo guy got the ingame news of someone :)

because

in the ingame preferences, it says this:

Allow other players to see your past countries statuses

says nothing about ingame news or anything like that

and from what i've heard it never used to show ingame news, it just started doing it all of a sudden. the timing of how that changed is very interesting.

the whole server is a cesspool, but for the last number of resets evo's tried to be the white knight of fairness and everything right and just, but it looks like you guys use the same/similar lowdown tricks you got uppity over hlw using.

but dont listen to me i'm just a trolololol!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 4th 2013, 21:20:54

nobody got ingame news of somebody

there's a beta of qz. i posted in the other thread; i committed/posted it because it's something i've been working on

the timing is *after i finished the other back-end stuff* just like every other change i've put off for the last year

there needs to be more transparency to lessen the shenanigans.

And maybe some end-set rules =/
Finally did the signature thing.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:26:03

looks more like people were throwing cookies around. not stealing them out of the jar. when y'all going to start playing as a team to win instead of whining about how you don't understand what a team is?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2013, 21:27:18

Eliminate FA, simple.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

En4cer85

Feb 4th 2013, 21:29:57

Sorry guys aiding Ingle was my choice alone. He had put out 400 war hits for Laf last set and was not tech fed like the other ghost traders were. The others got help to finish where they did and would have been behind ingle without the help they too received from their alliance mates.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I also like Vince and Osso they played great netting sets.

Btw were u guys really that close in ending me to eachother after te whole set was done or did u strike up some sort of agreement to finish that close?

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:54:29

Originally posted by En4cer85:
and was not tech fed like the other ghost traders were.

Can anyone confirm that for Osso and Vince?

diez Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:04:39

Originally posted by En4cer85:
Sorry guys aiding Ingle was my choice alone. He had put out 400 war hits for Laf last set and was not tech fed like the other ghost traders were. The others got help to finish where they did and would have been behind ingle without the help they too received from their alliance mates.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I also like Vince and Osso they played great netting sets.

Btw were u guys really that close in ending me to eachother after te whole set was done or did u strike up some sort of agreement to finish that close?

Dude, ingle accepted the trade pact you sent 3 hours before end of set. That means he also wants the FA no?

Anyway I've mentioned multiple times that receiving aid is not cheating, and it's okay. It's just if you're the "Osso" one, you'll be quite pissed.

Anyway.

Trife Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:04:43

Originally posted by qzjul:
nobody got ingame news of somebody

there's a beta of qz. i posted in the other thread; i committed/posted it because it's something i've been working on

the timing is *after i finished the other back-end stuff* just like every other change i've put off for the last year

there needs to be more transparency to lessen the shenanigans.

And maybe some end-set rules =/

http://i.imgur.com/UtYE4lG.png

I hardly think LaF would make that picture available to y'all. So how'd you get ahold of it?

It could be somehting really simple and I'm dumb for missing it.. plz edumacate this trololololo

locket Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:05:49

ahahaha If they were tech fed on top of things then it is even funnier that I got this close to them despite losing hundreds of turns to the war and being behing by 20-30k acres.

As usual when laf and Evo argue... both look like retards :P

Edited By: locket on Feb 4th 2013, 22:18:13
See Original Post

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 4th 2013, 22:11:42

Trife:

I have a beta of past-reset news up on my dev site, the qz. version

link structure posted on other thread
Finally did the signature thing.