Verified:

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2013, 12:07:27

just because their productivity falls above a certain age doesn't mean that their productivity is 0

secondly, I'm not really sure what your point here is? kill people when they stop being "productive"? you seem to (once again) completely fail to understand anything beyond first-order effect, causing you to miss my previous point. the productivity of a typical 60 year old in a country where the life expectancy is 65 is going to be much lower than the productivity of the 60 year old in a country where life expectancy is 80, because the 60 year old in a country with higher life expectancy is on average a lot healthier.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2013, 12:09:46

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:
Go ahead... I will wait till you can Google everything you can on labor/management economics. What you need to be clutch here is a couple key words or an author. Give me something from say.... Borjas. Then people might think you are legit.
this is welfare economics not labour economics. if you actually knew what you were talking about, you might have figured that one out in about a second.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ColoOutlaw

Jan 15th 2013, 12:11:25

Hmmm not clutch at all. I might as well call you PM...Peyton Manning. No point is being missed, your stupidity can only go so far.

ColoOutlaw

Jan 15th 2013, 12:15:29

Really, productivity is not labor economics?? Keep digging brotha. If sounds like you are the Mozart of economics.

ColoOutlaw

Jan 15th 2013, 12:18:42

Alright time to go night night. Looking forward to taking a whicked you in the morning.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2013, 12:21:17

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:
Really, productivity is not labor economics?? Keep digging brotha. If sounds like you are the Mozart of economics.
obviously productivity is related to labour economics but life expectancy is much broader than that and falls into the camp of welfare economics (that being said, economics is interconnected)

but you're still a moron

ColoOutlaw

Jan 15th 2013, 12:27:10

OK bloody wanker. Economics and "lab our" economics are interconnected. Ha look at that..my phone doesn't even type stupid.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2013, 12:31:49

dont worry you're doing a great job typing stupid yourself

tellarion Game profile

Jan 15th 2013, 13:25:40

Pretty sure ColoOutlaw is retarded. I may or may not be an expert on that, but I might be able to find a wiki article that backs up that claim.

Also, Keynes. Cause name dropping on an internet message board is a thing.

Makolyte Game profile

Jan 15th 2013, 13:57:07

Originally posted by Darakna:
Originally posted by Makolyte:
http://en.wikipedia.org/...ntries_by_life_expectancy

#1 country has 82 years, while we have 78 years. A 4 year difference is nothing. Looks like someone just wanted an excuse to fluff about the US. Nothing new, carry on.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

That is the response i give people who quote wikipedia. Huh lawlz

Since you're lazy and decided to dispute the source of the data, here's the cited source:
https://www.cia.gov/...factbook/fields/2102.html

CIA good enough for you?

--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2013, 17:20:29

If you despise the US so badly, then take your candyass off the internet.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ColoOutlaw

Jan 15th 2013, 21:03:12

Originally posted by tellarion:
Pretty sure ColoOutlaw is retarded. I may or may not be an expert on that, but I might be able to find a wiki article that backs up that claim.

Also, Keynes. Cause name dropping on an internet message board is a thing.

I am pretty sure I smell another brit wanker. I may or may not be an expert wanker finder but tellarion sounds like it. Are you sure you are not retarded? I would get it checked out because Keynes isn't a labor economist. Don't feel bad that the topic went right over your head. You will get em next time slugger!

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Jan 15th 2013, 21:41:47
See Original Post