Verified:

braden Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 0:37:25

semantics like declaring war on rd to fight neofed semantics? i see it as they wanted to fight the members of neofed, now they get one more. i wish he had joined far earlier is all.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 0:42:32

Did someone say tittttttttttttties? :)

de1i Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 0:55:45

SemantiCs not see man tits.

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 1:12:09

actually if you read my war dec I did.

"Imaginary Numbers hereby declares war on RD for the sole purpose of taking revenge on Neofed for what I consider a very loose FS reason for last set.

LAF will be policing for imag

Please put both sides on WarDNH

See you on the Battlefield RD"

Neofed leaders posted a thread at the end of last set saying they were merging into RD. If other neo members went elsewhere how we were to know that?

and, since rd got told of the day we would fs, why wouldnt he tag up before we fs'd, hell i wouldnt of cared if he tagged in the first 24 hours, but this far into a war which is so close, and so epic, as I said, taints it somewhat.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ninong Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 1:38:37

bone
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ZIP Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 1:50:02

did he say taint?
*snicker
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 1:51:43

Shut up, Tits.

Brink Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 3:32:16

A Neo player joining the war in defense of Neo seems a lot less of an issue than Imag running kill after kill on Christmas day. Baby Jesus is crying, who runs kill chats on Christmas?

Pain Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 3:33:41

imag are muslims. iscode is bin laden jr
Your mother is a nice woman

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:24:32

different people have christmas on different days, you attempted to kill me on christmas day brink
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 5:54:03

damn straight I did :) Its called war.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 7:37:46

pretty awesome war, great job on both sides

Mr.Silver

Dec 28th 2012, 9:07:39

Scode, you declared war on him.

Even look at the title of your war Dec. And you declared war on NeoFed.

We didn't go out and recruit a random player to join and even have a number of players that could have rejoined Rd and we haven't had them come in.

The player that joined is one that you even declared war on as such he has every right to hit you and is protected from policing by your very war Dec

It makes things messy when you declare war on a non existing alliance

Mr.Silver

Dec 28th 2012, 9:17:10

You're free to ammend your earlier war Dec to prevent any other NeoFed from joining. I'll respect that and tell any others that they can't come. But unless you do so I think they have every right sinxe you declared war on them. I think I'm being quite giving offering that, make the change and no more can come:)

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Dec 28th 2012, 9:19:32
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 28th 2012, 9:27:28

I love this thread....trying to twist what a tagjumper really is. Noone cares that he went to RD..what the care is: he didn't untag from LAF and wait the 72 hours.

I don't care if he was neo two sets ago or not. Follow proper protocols. You see why it seems fishy?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr.Silver

Dec 28th 2012, 9:51:34

If we had an untagged tag Rd that be the same police action as a tagged country joining.

Whole purpose is to point out you declared war on him and he accepted

We could have had a number of tag jumpers for colors playing in other tags and we didn't do it. It would have been quite easy figuring out a way to get them in.

However we are allowing a NeoFed that you declared war on to fight

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Dec 28th 2012, 9:55:19
See Original Post

ZIP Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 11:37:34

so if we had a player that played two sets ago in imag see what is going on and decide to come to the aid of imag, then it would be ok from what you are saying?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

iNouda Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 13:23:17

Originally posted by ZIP:
so if we had a player that played two sets ago in imag see what is going on and decide to come to the aid of imag, then it would be ok from what you are saying?

Might as well as call in all our ex-members to tag jump if it's gonna be like this. They're all "iMag" and RD is at war with "iMag". But wait, we didn't because they're not playing with us this set.

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 17:37:12

Mr Silver

as i said, Neofed announced their merger with RD, if they made no announcment i would agree with you but the fact remains they posted on AT stating that Neofed was going to RD.

My war dec stated, as I have already quoted in this thread.

"Imaginary Numbers hereby declares war on RD for the sole purpose of taking revenge on Neofed for what I consider a very loose FS reason for last set.

LAF will be policing for imag

Please put both sides on WarDNH

See you on the Battlefield RD"

Are you trying to say that laf should find every single player who has ever been in MD and kill them as well? since they dec'd on MD.

Come on dont try and use that line, fluff if he jumped in the first 24 hours of the war, my response would be different, especially if you came to me first.

I still don't understand why you would of allowed it, you had a great shot at winning fairly and alliances would of respected the war efforts of RD, hell i certinly was, now it this has shown how close to falling over and losing you really were, you needed this guy to finish off a kill and break 2 other countries down.

Congrats bro, you only shot yourself in the foot and ruined a perfectly good war.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:09:21

So Laf is not going to kill the tag jumper?

Alin Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:37:56

No - but MD can. Your ratio was 2.5:1 already, make it a round number like : 3.

Trixx Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:42:22

/me yawns

make this fluff exciting!
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Brink Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 18:58:44

I guess what I don't get is who would want a "perfectly good war"? Why should your Victims be held to your standard of a "great" war?

So RD should accept the war on the terms of Imag who saved up turns and war prepped. If Imag is losing this war, after they prepared and planed, after they took in members from Omega and from SOL, after they got a fantastic start in kills, well.... Who's fault is that?

Did RD even want to fight? Imag pushed it on RD. Now Imag is crying over a NeoFed county? You planned and prepared to blind side RD. If you lose, it's because you lost. It's not RD wanted to fight you. I assume they could care less that you are now only going to have 95% of your joyous Warring ecstasy, instead of 100% of your Wargasm.

Isn't the influx of Omega and SOL players enough for you to win?

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 19:05:41

Originally posted by Brink:
I guess what I don't get is who would want a "perfectly good war"? Why should your Victims be held to your standard of a "great" war?

So RD should accept the war on the terms of Imag who saved up turns and war prepped. If Imag is losing this war, after they prepared and planed, after they took in members from Omega and from SOL, after they got a fantastic start in kills, well.... Who's fault is that?

Did RD even want to fight? Imag pushed it on RD. Now Imag is crying over a NeoFed county? You planned and prepared to blind side RD. If you lose, it's because you lost. It's not RD wanted to fight you. I assume they could care less that you are now only going to have 95% of your joyous Warring ecstasy, instead of 100% of your Wargasm.

Isn't the influx of Omega and SOL players enough for you to win?

as i said if he joined in the first 24 hours, my response would be different, delaying it till now is what i have a problem with.

Alin left Sol on his own bidding and joined imag not knowing our target, the four omega countries that joined us, joined because they wanted to war, not net, yes they will be returning to omega next set however they only knew of the possibility that we would be hitting one of three alliances, they never knew who our target was ether.

However all four of those members joined imag AT THE START OF TH SET.

I would of hit RD if they had 10-20 members more than us, numbers at the start of the war do not bother me, it is the fact that after the fs, after christmas the war was even and it looked like it was gonna be a great fight ALL set, thats ruined now.

You are right RD does not have to accept the terms of the war, we will still have the police kill the tag jumper, and we will still keep fighting, however any honourable alliance would of manned up and fought for a victory in an honourable way, your right, this is RD, they had to cheat to win because they dont have the skills to win on their own back in Earth2025, it was stupid of me to think they would have brought a back bone to Earth Empires

P.S. we never had a fantastic start in kills, after the first 48 hours it has been even the whole way through, check the war stats.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 28th 2012, 19:14:02

remember that set where sof/md "merged" prior to fs'ing someone and the lot of you were jumping up and down whining that it was invalid? :P

*runs off*
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 19:16:22

Win the war and it won't be ruined
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Brink Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 19:17:58

Just so I understand, because I can be slow on the uptake:

You clearly state and agree that Imag planned the whole thing, saved turns, plotted and schemed, War prepped all set right out of the gate, brought in members from Omega and SOL, forced a War on another alliance on Imag's terms for your own personal pleasure, set the FS time, saved 120 turns on every country, and tried to blindside another alliance. Another Alliance that has done absolutely nothing to you as you stated in your Dec that RD is an innocent victim in this.

On the other side, a NeoFed member entered the fight that is all about NeoFed.

Somehow, in your reality, you are the good guy in this? Really?

If you do lose, it will be well deserved. That said, it looks like you are winning.

Edited By: Brink on Dec 28th 2012, 19:20:21
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 19:28:48

"You clearly state and agree that Imag planned the whole thing, saved turns, plotted and schemed, War prepped all set right out of the gate, brought in members from Omega and SOL, forced a War on another alliance on Imag's terms for your own personal pleasure, set the FS time, saved 120 turns on every country, and tried to blindside another alliance. Another Alliance that has done absolutely nothing to you as you stated in your Dec that RD is an innocent victim in this."

Where have i stated that i planned the whole thing, plotted and schemed just to hit RD

Yes we war prepped all set, we war prep every set, we started saving turns cause we thought we would be fs'd, when that wasnt the case we fs'd. We had more than one target, in the end due to political situations we were left with one target.

We had a reason for the war, RD should not of taken in an alliance who blindsided us for no reason when we were all restarts.

I am not saying we are the good guy, but we had legitmate reasons for war, and again he is not a neofed member, he is a laf member, if he was a neofed member he would of joined RD like neofed did when they announced on AT...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 28th 2012, 19:54:33

Originally posted by iScode:
"You clearly state and agree that Imag planned the whole thing, saved turns, plotted and schemed, War prepped all set right out of the gate, brought in members from Omega and SOL, forced a War on another alliance on Imag's terms for your own personal pleasure, set the FS time, saved 120 turns on every country, and tried to blindside another alliance. Another Alliance that has done absolutely nothing to you as you stated in your Dec that RD is an innocent victim in this."

Where have i stated that i planned the whole thing, plotted and schemed just to hit RD

Yes we war prepped all set, we war prep every set, we started saving turns cause we thought we would be fs'd, when that wasnt the case we fs'd. We had more than one target, in the end due to political situations we were left with one target.

We had a reason for the war, RD should not of taken in an alliance who blindsided us for no reason when we were all restarts.

I am not saying we are the good guy, but we had legitmate reasons for war, and again he is not a neofed member, he is a laf member, if he was a neofed member he would of joined RD like neofed did when they announced on AT...

I am pretty sure he was laf last set...since we were already told who it was...so when do you stop becoming a "neo" memeber?

Let's do this twist....if Rogue came back to the server and merged up with some clan, and someone had some grudge still... it would be ok for me to tagjump to that clan because I was Rogue? (2.5 years later or maybe it is 3). From what it looks like RD is saying in this thread ... yes.
Would it make it legit that Boltar could jump to RD because he once was president of Neofed?
ALL FORMER IMAG TAGJUMP NOW TO US.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Brink Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:20:59

galleri, assuming he was in LaF last set, that is a fair question.

herbs12 Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:29:12

Personally I would like Imag to get everyone who ever did play there come back and fight. Then RD could get there colours back and we could have a even bigger war. I like big wars so that would be fun for me I don't know about anyone else in either alliance.

Brink Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:50:09

I can't believe Imag would want all the old Colors playing in other alliances right now to return for this war.

Hopeless Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 20:53:24

you all have too much times on your hand..war is war...fight or die

ibujke Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 22:07:11

Originally posted by Brink:
... saved 120 turns on every country...

Pain Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 22:56:46

imags police should kill the tag jumper
Your mother is a nice woman

Jeremy Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 6:18:30

I've been quiet so far, but yeah, enough is enough on that.

For the fourth reset in a row, you ran a topfeeding campaign against Neo, knowing our retal policy. We expected it and were prepared for it this time, since we capitulated twice and agreed to a pact once. I tried multiple times finding you in IRC and left forum messages, but got no satisfactory response. You were all restarts and were looking for a war, and we gave you one.

If you keep on biting a smaller alliance, eventually they get tired of it and bite back, which Neo did. Imag chose to carry a grudge- that's it.

locket Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 7:11:41

Originally posted by galleri:

I am pretty sure he was laf last set...since we were already told who it was...so when do you stop becoming a "neo" memeber?

Let's do this twist....if Rogue came back to the server and merged up with some clan, and someone had some grudge still... it would be ok for me to tagjump to that clan because I was Rogue? (2.5 years later or maybe it is 3). From what it looks like RD is saying in this thread ... yes.
Would it make it legit that Boltar could jump to RD because he once was president of Neofed?
ALL FORMER IMAG TAGJUMP NOW TO US.

If Arsenal comes back to the game and still hates Laf from the old game is it ok for him to persecute a war against us? Yah... It happens.

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 8:33:32

I've got something to add...

Ttttttttyyittttties!

Chump Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 10:47:55

the only "fair wars" are pre-arranged friendlies. calling anything else an even or a fair war is a spin :)

Alliances try to keep things 1-1, or call in friends to "even" things to gain advantages or make things easier for them. Not to make things "fair"

You guys also had a pretty good FS, it was spread over a few days since every one of your countries had 240 turns. Our little pre-hit just killed a couple medium sized countries and a bunch of your missiles.

If your goal was a fair war you would have contacted us prior to the reset stating such. Your "fair war" is you trying to gain an advantage. to say otherwise is poppyfluff :)

Edited By: Chump on Dec 29th 2012, 20:21:42
See Original Post

Pride Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 11:22:44

Originally posted by Pain:
imags police should kill the tag jumper

This guy is wise.

Not sure why there is even arguing. Imag tells their police to kill the tag jumpers. Plain and simple.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 14:41:59

Imag are a little sour. They expected their war effort to trample us. Their lack of participation combined with our zest for life is leaving them in a tough spot.

#1) Tag jumping debate - Shut up and get your police involved. If that's not an issue then time to rethink some aspects of your War planning

#2) Please stop Alin from talking on Imag/Rd threads. Scodey, as much as you've never been a fan of RD, I've always had a little chubber for you guys. I joined you for a few sets for fun and I had a good time! Alin is probably the dumbest poster on AT. His statements often make no sense, are irrelevant or are just annoying. Get your PR machine rolling, stop the madness.

#3) I read Semantics as "See Man Tits" and Titantium appeared. I like the direction of this thread now.

#4) You pride yourselves on being a war alliance, quit crying and war. You don't see RD on here crying about things. Nut up buttercup!

#5) All our base belong to us. Soon all your base too.

#6) I saw Skyfall and enjoyed it.

#7) Stop with the "we are hitting Neo". You are using Neo as an excuse since you've finally maneuvered yourselves into a safe position to hit RD.

#8) I still like scodey.....that's pretty much it fr iMag though

#9)
Originally posted by Alin:
there were some people in your alliance who ran 50++ countries.

If you're talking about me, it was 50++(+). Thank you MacDamon. I still have an email list somewhere and i keep getting spams for bondage sites (Thank you LC)

#10) But serious, i Can totally believe it's not butter.

/End

PS: <3 Chump, Martian, myself, KC, Brink and a few others.

PSS: Hi Pride!

/End for realsies

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

aponic Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 15:42:58

Charcoal: Your networth lead is basically the tag jumper. You are losing in total hits, total networth killed, and if you look at the earthgraphs networth chart, you were losing in total networth until the tag jumper came over from laf.

Edited By: aponic on Dec 29th 2012, 15:51:27. Reason: typo
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 15:43:50

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Hey, look at my mad math skills!~ I am in RD!
SOF
Cerevisi

braden Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 15:52:00

wow, he had three +'s after his 50. legend, if ever there was.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 15:57:39

Originally posted by Jeremy:

I've been quiet so far, but yeah, enough is enough on that.

For the fourth reset in a row, you ran a topfeeding campaign against Neo, knowing our retal policy. We expected it and were prepared for it this time, since we capitulated twice and agreed to a pact once. I tried multiple times finding you in IRC and left forum messages, but got no satisfactory response. You were all restarts and were looking for a war, and we gave you one.

If you keep on biting a smaller alliance, eventually they get tired of it and bite back, which Neo did. Imag chose to carry a grudge- that's it.

what is this topfeed fluff? oh you think tag protection will do it all for you. the bigger the nw difference, the worse the gains. if i hit 10% over nw it gets the same results and 10% under,give or take so why does it matter if it is 10% over rather then under? infact if it was hitting down, wouldn't it be harder to break me afterword, after the hit if i was above the target it would make our nw that much more apart, causing worse gains, if i were to hit up it would make our nw closer improving gains.

why are people so stupid to the game changes - that was so last year.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 15:58:51

oh and RD started the war at 40 i think, now 43. nice job.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 16:01:02

Its called recruiting! Were the best at it!

ZIP Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 16:06:41

am i am not mad at the added players, just more fun !!

you are losing and you needed help. that is all.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 16:41:57

you havent had a significant lead all set. For an alliance planning to hit as opposed to an alliance not originally starting with the expectations of war....yeah you guys are killing it ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 17:12:54

it is close, but we are winning most people would agree. bring it up to 50 if you have too. and as far as our surprise attack, we both know it was no 'surprise'.