Verified:

Zahc Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 0:13:14

Ive noticed the suiciders have increased pretty rapidly since ive been back in earth empires. I really dont have much time anymore for playing seriously but i have lots of experience killing stuff. So what im suggesting is that alliances that have members simiular to my situation that want to hell get rid of suiciding scum to send me a message and ill set up a open forum for members of the kill team aswell as alliance leaders to post what needs to get killed. Let me know what you think and feel free to msg me if your interested in joining. You can stay in your tag just be willing to spend most of your turns on attacking
llort orp s`fos

Schilling Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 0:42:22

I like the idea. However, sometimes those getting suicided on had it coming. Do you plan on differentiating between who is out of line and who was justified in their actions? Who sets these policies? Again, I like the idea, but I don't think it's as simple as setting up a forum and releasing the hounds.

hawkeyee Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 1:09:29

I like the idea too. Sort of like a joint task force. The thing is, you would need to have a set of criteria for determining which countries deserve to be killed. Perhaps a majority vote based on one representative from every alliance represented by the kill squad? Or a handful of leaders who review each request and then act accordingly? I'd be interested in signing up for something like this.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Pain Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 1:14:28

i think theres a pretty cut and dry case for determining if its deserved. if a suicider hits any country which has not touched his country he deserves to die.
Your mother is a nice woman

Schilling Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 1:30:16

When you put it that way, we can put LaF and EVO on the list, Pain. :P

My idea: If you hit a country any more than 3 times (speaking of untagged/spam/small unestablished tags) then you're on your own if the missiles take to the skies.

If someone just starts ABing for the hell of it, post his ass up and dispatch him accordingly.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 3:39:34

The issue is staying within the right networth range. I would be interested if the kill runs were at reasonable times!
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Sov Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 3:55:35

This is something that SoF/LAF/SOL have been discussing and considering implementing. We are all willing, we just have not organized anything as yet.

locket Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 4:09:44

Then get it together Sov. Stop being lazy!

Obviously people retalling someone who farmed them wouldnt be a target for something like this. Just someone who is trying to destroy countries who have not bothered them.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 11th 2012, 5:14:48

Why do the "real" tags get to hold grudges for resets or even years but untagged countries have to wipe the slate clean after every set? If someone kills my untagged country on the last day of a reset, it's wrong for me to get justice?

GreenMan Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 5:19:36

slagpit's back?

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 6:01:31

as much as i hate to agree with fagpit, he is 100% right.

i dont mind killing KJ, that guy is like cancer so im doing a good turn, but others, ahhh i dunno. Not that I have anything against others doing this, i just wouldnt do i myself.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Zahc Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 6:41:32

Id be the judge of who dies or not. Im pretty fair when it comes to that. Im not talking about killong someone that was farmed 50x than takes his revenge. Im talking about the countries that clearly deserve to die. If you want to hold grudges join an alliance thhat doesnt like them and war them. Taking your aggression out on all explore reps that are trying to learn to net because one of their alliance mates farmed u last set is stupid.

Im a fair judge of who should and shouldnt die. Ive played for 13 years or so now so ive been around the block a cpl times. Wouldnt be only suiciders we killed. Could be anyone thats a thorn in your side. Tagjumpers, stock stealers, countries faing untaggeds, anyone interfering with a war, ect.
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 6:42:48

Slagpit its called alliance server for a reason. U want to be slick and try to take on an alliance by yourself than youll die along with the rest.
llort orp s`fos

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 7:01:00

Are my reasons for suiciding LaF not justified Scode?

I'd say they are pretty damn good reasons. LaF might act like the poor little victims and morons like you might buy that acting. But they deserve it, it is not unfair.

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 7:39:47

where did i say i thought they were justified or not? I just said you were a cancer to the game...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 8:11:57

You see, this was something that made the MI a very good group of people to know. The MI would take contracts on these countries pretty cheap. It wasn't anywhere near as expensive as the assassination of an alliance leader's country.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 8:24:16

i would like to take out a contract on the HFA of SOF, how much would that cost Cerberus?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 8:26:00

lol KJ thinks he is justified. Hilarious. I'll be sure to come up with similar quality reasons the next time I am doing something childish.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 8:47:27

Well, IScode, back in the day, the MI took on a contract for Fingolfin, the leader of the UCN and the total cost was 7 Trillion in Cash in the game. The payment was made over time to a member of the MI that was our bagman. :)

After the contract funding was secured, Fing's country was destroyed.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

locket Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 8:50:37

So you killed one country and you claim to have charged 7trillion earth 2025 dollars? Who would pay for that kind of crap.

Edited By: locket on Dec 11th 2012, 8:56:10
See Original Post

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 9:37:35

It's what I would charge ;-)
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 9:52:35

please let Cerberus run this kill team, it will be a golden age for suiciders
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 11:04:37

Sorry iScode. I didnt get the memo. I didnt know that you have to say what LaF wants you to say.

How does it feel to be up that LaF scums rectum iScode? Or do you prefer to be called ifluff?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 11th 2012, 13:25:45

MI.. don't make me laugh.
Back in my day we just killed all the untaggeds and were done with it.. LARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 13:28:10

ifluff
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Nekked Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 14:26:02

kj=fluff

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 17:18:30

i have no tiem either. i want to join this team

Schilling Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 18:31:46

Originally posted by locket:
So you killed one country and you claim to have charged 7trillion earth 2025 dollars? Who would pay for that kind of crap.

People with more than 7 trillion earth dollars. I remember that little operation. I was still new to MI at the time. Perhaps there's still a market for us, Cerb?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 19:06:30

being overly cautious in killing off untagged allies causes the suicider issue later in a killing set

someones stupid enough to run unallied, tough crap, its ALLIANCE server :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Zahc Game profile

Dec 12th 2012, 0:29:08

we all know kj is a flufftard please dont turn this thread into another bashing thread. stay on the subject. If you want to join than message me
llort orp s`fos

Boltar Game profile

Dec 12th 2012, 0:40:28

guess no one wants to offer u money to kill me scode

iScode Game profile

Dec 12th 2012, 4:09:23

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Sorry iScode. I didnt get the memo. I didnt know that you have to say what LaF wants you to say.

How does it feel to be up that LaF scums rectum iScode? Or do you prefer to be called ifluff?

lol...

ifluff is fine.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

gradeA

Dec 13th 2012, 1:40:09

a new KSF?

DespicableMe Game profile

Dec 13th 2012, 8:26:08

great idea. looking forward to this.

RandyMD Game profile