Verified:

grimjoww Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 18:28:28

hitting a netting clan with 2 weeks left... lame.. no wonder this game is dying.. im done

GreenMan Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 18:35:06

Me too. fluff this.

Not only that, hit a netting clan that has no turns stored with a 60-36 member advantage.

Ikkaku Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 18:41:37

LAFs lapdogs unleashed!

Tin Man

Nov 18th 2012, 18:42:59

they dont stand a chance, LCN and EVO U-NITE!

BrainWave Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 18:44:18

Originally posted by GreenMan:
Me too. fluff this.

Not only that, hit a netting clan that has no turns stored with a 60-36 member advantage.

your math skills might need some work :D

BattleKJ Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 18:49:01

LaF really want to win the Triple Crown eh?

Pain Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 18:53:14

ouchies :(
Your mother is a nice woman

Chand Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:01:23

they dont stand a chance, LCN and EVO U-NITE!

-Rival HC-

Ikkaku Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:07:18

Rival are so gay

Bikerman Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:13:10

yes seriously Rival? :)

Dissident Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:17:13

i hear lots of qq... and not enough pew pew

BrainWave Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:18:23

H Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:21:36

Lame. Your war dec was gay as well.

Dissident Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 19:46:07

srsli

Schilling Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:21:24

Yep. War dec was dodgy...The only question I have is how close was the standings between Evo/LaF looking? Was Evo farming Rival? Land grab disputes? Why include LCN? They already got hit once this set, I doubt they were a threat. Arranged war? ..Yes, I'm trying to establish motive. DETAILS DAMMIT!!!

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:30:02

Just play primary grim.
The EEVIL Empire

locket Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:34:41

Originally posted by Schilling:
Yep. War dec was dodgy...The only question I have is how close was the standings between Evo/LaF looking? Was Evo farming Rival? Land grab disputes? Why include LCN? They already got hit once this set, I doubt they were a threat. Arranged war? ..Yes, I'm trying to establish motive. DETAILS DAMMIT!!!

I think Laf was going to win but we often have a fair number of people who blow things for us. Would have been close. I was quite interested to see how it finished. Hitting someone like this at the end of a set is completely BS though. I hope there is at least some sort of reason.

Rockman Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:40:33

Well, Rival just screwed over Laf's techers who are doing public market jumps.

That means that either Rival aren't Laf's lapdogs, or Son Goku isn't running a techer this set.

And I don't like the way this went down. FSs out of boredom against netting alliances is a bad thing. Its why I don't like SoL or iMag. I like Rival, I really don't want to put them in the same category as SoL and iMag.

If it was just Evo, I could understand. I think just talking to Anoniem makes you wanna FS Evo. I played FFA, I know what its like when an alliance's president is an arrogant jerk. I know how it can get you FSd. And I could use that to explain Evo getting FSd. But for hitting LCN, I find it much harder to give a satisfactory explanation.

ebola Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:53:18

Originally posted by Rockman:
I don't like the way this went down. FSs out of boredom against netting alliances is a bad thing.

I agree with this statement, there might be more going on here, I can't know for sure based on the wardecbut either way, as a general rule I don't think war-alliances dictating netting alliances their war terms is good for the game.

Schilling Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:57:13

That means that either Rival aren't Laf's lapdogs, or Son Goku isn't running a techer this set.

Fair enough, but if EVO was LaFs only competition then losing a decent public market jump to eliminate the competition completely would be a good trade off, tactically...

augur Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 23:08:26

bonus

Rockman Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 23:09:10

Originally posted by Schilling:

Fair enough, but if EVO was LaFs only competition then losing a decent public market jump to eliminate the competition completely would be a good trade off, tactically...

Paradigm and RD both have some big countries that are competition. Rival's FS could end up giving Big Ben the win, rather than it going to one of LaF's techers. If a non-techer wins the set, it should definitely be Big Ben.

Kumander Otbol

Nov 18th 2012, 23:32:27

Originally posted by ebola:
I don't like the way this went down. FSs out of boredom against netting alliances is a bad thing.

I agree with this statement, there might be more going on here, I can't know for sure based on the wardecbut either way, as a general rule I don't think war-alliances dictating netting alliances their war terms is good for the game.

netting alliances dictating war alliances to pay reps for the stocks they aren't able to defend is also not good for the game. ;)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:01:32

And I don't like the way this went down. FSs out of boredom against netting alliances is a bad thing. Its why I don't like SoL or iMag. I like Rival, I really don't want to put them in the same category as SoL and iMag.

If it was just Evo, I could understand. I think just talking to Anoniem makes you wanna FS Evo. I played FFA, I know what its like when an alliance's president is an arrogant jerk. I know how it can get you FSd. And I could use that to explain Evo getting FSd. But for hitting LCN, I find it much harder to give a satisfactory explanation.

RockMan: fyi, i was never president of evo, and i haven't had any influence in evo for the past 2 resets. as for arrogant jerks.. lol, it seriously takes one to know one. please indulge me as to how many other people's countries you've logged into to find out what they use their bonus points on?

Edited By: galleri on Nov 19th 2012, 3:19:40
re(ally)tired

iTarl Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:41:22

c

Ershow Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:47:42

u

Wulf Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:53:17

later

BattleKJ Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:53:18

n

Ershow Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:53:58

Wulf the combo breaker.

Wulf Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:54:19

t

Kumander Otbol

Nov 19th 2012, 0:54:53

bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Wulf Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:58:17

AM TOO!

Rockman Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 3:19:36

Originally posted by anoniem:
Rockman: fyi, i was never president of evo, and i haven't had any influence in evo for the past 2 resets. as for arrogant jerks.. lol, it seriously takes one to know one. please indulge me as to how many other people's countries you've logged into to find out what they use their bonus points on?

I was co-president of Mercs on FFA, and we got FSd a couple of times for my big mouth.

Those cheating accusations are way over the line. You and some of your alliancemates have been acting like two year olds tonight. It's no wonder you guys got FSd.

Grimjoww was the only one of your guys acting maturely tonight. Our differences on his expected networth more came down to what price he expected to be able to destock his 959m bushels at, rather than how much PM regen bonus he had.

But I will say this: welcome to my ignore list. I'm not sure why I hadn't put you on there before, but you're joining Dagga, Alin, KJ, Ikakku (also added tonight), and some IMP FFAers on there now. Whenever you get off your ban, you'll still be on my ignore list.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 19th 2012, 4:10:57
See Original Post

grimjoww Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 3:25:44

Serp im there ...

bertz Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 3:47:54

Rocky, Tellarion is our HFA and not Anon

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 19th 2012, 4:11:45

*player mode*

ala peanut butter and jelly sandwhich ......iMag JR!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iNouda Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 4:17:35

Originally posted by galleri:
*player mode*

ala peanut butter and jelly sandwhich ......iMag JR!

+1

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 4:26:38

galleri's views do not represent imag!!!

oh wait crap, yes they do!

Damn it woman!!!

lol :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

andrewmmuller Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 4:47:58

bonus.

Rival why u so butthurt?

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:34:36

Um...Evo's president is Yank, QZ is the VP and I'm HFA. What does this have to do with anoniem? He's not a leader in Evo...

As far as reasons, there hasn't been a single incident this set OR last set to justify this.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 19th 2012, 5:41:55

I don't think anoniem has been a leader in evo in like 2 sets? matter a fact I am sure somewhere on this board it shows where he stepped down and was retiring. I am too lazy to search.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:06:26

He's been playing a country and helping a bit with training. That's the extent of his 'leadership' in Evo. If you want to find someone to hate, hate on my and Ross, as we handle the day to day issues with evo.

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:25:16

I hate you.. but I especially hate this Ross person.

bertz Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:00:21

Originally posted by locket:

For real?

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:06:47

so much hate.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:30:19

rockman proven correct again!

Edited By: galleri on Nov 19th 2012, 7:36:02
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:38:16

Originally posted by anoniem:
Rockman: fyi, i was never president of evo, and i haven't had any influence in evo for the past 2 resets. as for arrogant jerks.. lol, it seriously takes one to know one. please indulge me as to how many other people's countries you've logged into to find out what they use their bonus points on?

I was co-president of Mercs on FFA, and we got FSd a couple of times for my big mouth.

Those cheating accusations are way over the line. You and some of your alliancemates have been acting like two year olds tonight. It's no wonder you guys got FSd.

Grimjoww was the only one of your guys acting maturely tonight. Our differences on his expected networth more came down to what price he expected to be able to destock his 959m bushels at, rather than how much PM regen bonus he had.

But I will say this: welcome to my ignore list. I'm not sure why I hadn't put you on there before, but you're joining Dagga, Alin, KJ, Ikakku (also added tonight), and some IMP FFAers on there now. Whenever you get off your ban, you'll still be on my ignore list.

I am not on your ignore list yet? :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:46:47

Cheating accusations? Nooooooo.... logging into other people's accounts isn't cheating. I mean by God.. we are still waiting for evidence to see if hanlong gave himself -10mil troops, logged into the EE db, logged into the evo db etc.

Innocent until proven guilty I say!!

/end sarcasm
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:48:44

Originally posted by bertz:
Originally posted by locket:

For real?

Joking. Never heard of this Ross guy :P

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:49:29

bonus.

Also, complete BS for netters :-(
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia