Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 3:19:36

Originally posted by anoniem:
RockVagina: fyi, i was never president of evo, and i haven't had any influence in evo for the past 2 resets. as for arrogant jerks.. lol, it seriously takes one to know one. please indulge me as to how many other people's countries you've logged into to find out what they use their bonus points on?

I was co-president of Mercs on FFA, and we got FSd a couple of times for my big mouth.

Those cheating accusations are way over the line. You and some of your alliancemates have been acting like two year olds tonight. It's no wonder you guys got FSd.

Grimjoww was the only one of your guys acting maturely tonight. Our differences on his expected networth more came down to what price he expected to be able to destock his 959m bushels at, rather than how much PM regen bonus he had.

But I will say this: welcome to my ignore list. I'm not sure why I hadn't put you on there before, but you're joining Dagga, Alin, KJ and Ikakku (and some IMP FFAers) on there now. Whenever you get off your ban, you'll still be on my ignore list.

Edited By: Rockman on Nov 19th 2012, 3:23:07
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit