10) The NHL lockout
09) Binders of Women
08) Professional Wrestling
07) Instagram
06) Masterstoking
05) French / Women / Asian / Elderly drivers
04) The word "Canker"
03) Sars
02) Seriously....what can someone explain "binders of women"?

And the Number One Bad thing Flamey is responsible for:

Illegal Immigrants.
Even when it was the bears I knew it was the ImmaGants.

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Pride Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 1:58:02

Maybe there was nothing you could do and if so I take back what I said. You are an FDP with RD though. Perhaps you could have went as far as asking them not to? You just laughed though.

Havoc Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 2:29:43

Aside from the de1i/RD drama.. Omega leadership agrees with the general content of his post.

and lol@charcoal. NHL Lockout should be higher
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 2:32:25

I WANNA BE
THE VERY BEST
-take off every sig.

[IX]Mobster

Oct 27th 2012, 2:53:33

This all sounds like crying over spilt milk. Has earth been pussified from the 90s, or did I just not read AT a lot back in the day?

Mr.Silver

Oct 27th 2012, 3:23:51

Once again.. I'm not in RD currently but...

"Grab UNAP with RD
The pact is void if RD declares war on MD.
The pact is void if Omega declares war on. SoF/LaF/Rival/SOL- This pact can be disbanded at any time by either of the parties at which point a standard 200% land:land uNAP takes its place.
- Pact ends with 3 weeks remaining in the reset and converts to a full 200% land:land policy at that point.
- All retal windows are 72 hours, except for cases mutually agreed upon by FAs.
- All retals exclude ghost acres on both sides.
- 80% land:land on grabs, alliance wide retals. If retaller fails, allow a second retal in the spirit of the pact.
- Countries may not grab countries with more than 150% their land. For LGs over 150% land of the attacker, retals are to be taken at a flat rate of 200% land:land.
- DH grabs will be retalled 1:1.
- Countries that have been hit by alliance A may not be hit by that alliance within 48h (Retals do not count toward this limit). All hits after the first one will be retalled 80% land:land +1hit
- A country that has performed a retal can not be hit for the next 24 hours. Such a grab will be regarded as a RoR and will be retalled 80% land:land + 1 hit.
- If there are mixed SS and PS retals, the final retal may not be a PS.
- FA contact will be made on special attacks that are clear accidents, all other special attacks will be retalled 2:1
"

so Omega broke a UNAP? oopsy :)

retroactive policing doesn't really work.

just an opinion of an outsider.

If MD wanted to prove a point they should have killed MrTan and Clears country, and I htink they were well in their right to. Omega kinda goofed on that though ;)

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 3:26:55

Confirmed. Come what may, Omega has done what we believe is the right thing to do in this case.
-Angel1

Pride Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 3:35:07

Originally posted by Angel1:
Confirmed. Come what may, Omega has done what we believe is the right thing to do in this case.

I think you did what almost EVERY alliance thought was the right thing.

Scorba Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 4:22:30

Policing actions have been so light in many cases that it was barely worth having them at all. I don't know how this will play out but I commend Omega for taking a hard stand to protect the alliance they're policing for.

Mr.Silver

Oct 27th 2012, 4:25:49

they didn't defend them ;) and they also weren't even policing for them at the time when things were done that they "policed" for

as such
I'd like to announce I am now policing for Heros. Anyone that has farmed them unfairly them all reset please prepare for my retals :) hehe I just want to do the right thing :)

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Oct 27th 2012, 4:41:24
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 5:00:24

You and what army are going to enforce that?

FYI, I have been policing for HERO since the set began, infringe on my rights at your immediate demise.

Oh, and, :)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr.Silver

Oct 27th 2012, 5:01:12

I am policing you for policing! :) take that crest! :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 27th 2012, 5:16:47

Originally posted by crest23:
You and what army are going to enforce that?

FYI, I have been policing for HERO since the set began, infringe on my rights at your immediate demise.

Oh, and, :)

You dirty bastard.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 7:14:15

Silver, can Omega police for you when those countries to retroactively retal start retalling you? Who needs landtrading rings... just set up a giant policing circle!
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Mr.Silver

Oct 27th 2012, 7:24:16

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Silver, can Omega police for you when those countries to retroactively retal start retalling you? Who needs landtrading rings... just set up a giant policing circle!

haha brilliant.. I'll have my people contact your people, lets get this done

Murf Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 7:26:31

All our fdps have SoF site access so they all knew the Fs time, not to mention a good few of them sit in SoF war channel, though by the looks of it we might have to change that

Schilling Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 7:34:55

What was this post about, again???

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 7:36:54

Originally posted by Schilling:
What was this post about, again???

I believe Crimson's birthday?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

DespicableMe Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 7:43:05

oh.. i thought i was hit. i should removed my name on the alert settings then.

Vic Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 8:40:01

man a great big happy bday to crimmy

ninong Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 8:40:59

omg omg de1i is mr diamond

!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Pageone Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 10:17:56

Deli is Head of IX forever!

dxxk head!

tellarion Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 13:15:41

I have quite enjoyed this thread!

Charcoal makes me giggle :)

Thomas Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 13:30:30

Originally posted by locket:
No more against rules that any alliance has in place than land trading. So should land traders be killed because they take advantage of information and rules to get easy networth?

Yes!!!

zygotic Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 13:51:08

Without policing you will never get a fair war because other alliances will farm. Countries at war
If you had say sof v md. And say sanct and pdm had no relations with sof they could farm sof
Then it would become sof v md, pdm and sanct. Just because sanct and pdm wernt killing sof doesn't mean they are not affecting the war.

Vic Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 13:55:46

OMEGA TWO STEPPED EVO!!!!

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:21:57

Wow, Omega has ZERO respect at all for MD. Rather than letting MD make their own decision on what they'd like to happen to those RD countries, and possibly negotiate reps, Omega unilaterally makes a decision for them. Omega doesn't think it possible for MD to make a decision.

If I were MD, I'd be superpissed at Omega. Even more than I'd be pissed off at RD.

The right thing for Omega to do here was to let MD know that they would kill off the RD countries if MD requested it. But instead, Omega's statement shows that they didn't consult with MD at all with regards to their "policing" action.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:28:57

What are you talking about? You for one know the power of the FS. You think MD should be wasting their time negotiating reps when every turn available should be dedicated to the war? Come the fluff on. I respect what Omega did, very few alliances in this game is respectable or have the balls to stand for what is right. Omega just did, and I give them props for that.

Hell, I would think that any alliance in the servers would do the same just out of principle regardless of if they were the police or now. You wouldn't want what RD did to become the precedent. We all know there are a ton of shady characters in this game that seeks to have an edge by walking the shady trail.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:34:23

What are you talking about? You for one know the power of the FS. You think MD should be wasting their time negotiating reps when every turn available should be dedicated to the war? Come the fluff on. I respect what Omega did, very few alliances in this game is respectable or have the balls to stand for what is right. Omega just did, and I give them props for that.

Hell, I would think that any alliance in the servers would do the same just out of principle regardless of if they were the police or now. You wouldn't want what RD did to become the precedent. We all know there are a ton of shady characters in this game that seeks to have an edge by walking the shady trail.

How does talking with RD take turns? Negotiation is TALKING.

MD comes to their decision, and then they get Omega's help if needed in enforcing it, rather than Omega coming to a decision without consulting MD.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:36:45

And how do you know that Omega did this without negotiating with MD? I mean, they have had a couple days or so to talk with each other and come to a decision...

Doesn't matter; Omega has just touched LaF's anointed, and they will pay dearly for it sooner or later.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:39:41

Let's forget about Omega, why wouldn't Rival, LaF, or any other clan unilaterally make the decision Omega made just out of principle?

The participant had to die, however that conclusion comes about matters little. Hell, a suicider or even HERO I would respect if they made the decision.

Such acts I would hope have no place in matters of fairness. In a time of war, why waste resources on nonsense such as this? And FA time is a resource.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

wunderbar Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:46:24

I'm going to need some more popcorn. The mere suggestion that Omega would take these actions without talking with MD is quite entertaining.
wunderbar
An Omega dude

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:46:39

Originally posted by NukEvil:
And how do you know that Omega did this without negotiating with MD? I mean, they have had a couple days or so to talk with each other and come to a decision...

Doesn't matter; Omega has just touched LaF's anointed, and they will pay dearly for it sooner or later.

Read the post they made that started this. They didn't make any mention of MD's request. But they did say they made the decision for MD.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 14:57:32

No, he said he made the authorization to kill the countries for MD. Not that he never made any contact or negotiations with MD.

Try not to mince words unless you know what they're actually saying. That's what gets alliances destroyed. I don't think anybody other than Omega or MD really knows if contact was made between the two alliances. I suggest waiting for confirmation from both parties before making the assumption that nothing took place between them.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:00:34

No, he said he made the authorization to kill the countries for MD. Not that he never made any contact or negotiations with MD.

Try not to mince words unless you know what they're actually saying. That's what gets alliances destroyed. I don't think anybody other than Omega or MD really knows if contact was made between the two alliances. I suggest waiting for confirmation from both parties before making the assumption that nothing took place between them.

If this was MD's decision, then MD would have been the one to post it. They'd say "we're asking our police to kill two RD countries for actions they took against us, knowing that SoF's FS would remove our ability to retaliate ourselves". But instead Omega feels the need to make a policy statement, without giving any indication of MD's position on the matter. That's disrespect.

wunderbar Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:01:19

I guess my post above was too subtle then.

Yes, I will confirm that MD and Omega did talk about the situation that unfolded before, during, and after SoF told RD their FS time, the RD countries in question farmed MD countries, and SoF FS'd MD.
wunderbar
An Omega dude

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2012, 15:03:08

I think it might be a slippery slope. Obviously people on RD's side are going to, well, side with RD. And people on Omega/MD's side are going to, well, side with Omega.

You still have side A vs. Side B here so that won't change anything.

Where's the grey area in all this? Well technically Omega wasn't policing while RD made their hits. So technically Omega has no rights to kill the RD countries. If this were the case and Omega had a rigth to kill them: then what is the point of announcing you are policing for someone?

Isn't the point of the announcement so that everyone knows ok clan x is going to policy for the clan at war. Without that announcement there is no one policing... Without anyone policing MD would have to either a. treat the RD countries as an act of war and kill them themselves or b. let it go or try to get reps.

Now Omega committed an act of war against RD, no matter how they try to justify it.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:08:56

And, "technically", RD committed an act of war against MD when they farmed them before SoF's FS. What's your point?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2012, 15:10:20

If you don't get my point read my post again :p

Also NukEvil is on the MD side so... Well you know how to read right?

de1i Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:12:43

Originally posted by Rockman:

If this was MD's decision, then MD would have been the one to post it. They'd say "we're asking our police to kill two RD countries for actions they took against us, knowing that SoF's FS would remove our ability to retaliate ourselves". But instead Omega feels the need to make a policy statement, without giving any indication of MD's position on the matter. That's disrespect.

The word request was left out by me because regardless killing the 2 countries is what my leaders in Omega felt was the right thing to do. We will have to agree to disagree on this because I felt it was done out of respect.

Fortunately from reading Pride's posts on this thread that seems to be how he received it as well. I also did it in an effort to not feed the trolls regarding the matter, I guess I forgot how AT works.

Pride Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:16:23

I'm Pride of MD, and I approve Del1's message.

Really though Omega and MD are very close. MD appreciate what Omega did for us to the fullest.

Thanks again.

Edited By: Pride on Oct 27th 2012, 15:19:13
See Original Post

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:28:14

And, "technically", RD committed an act of war against MD when they farmed them before SoF's FS. What's your point?

Then "technically" Omega has declared war on RD.

My point is that this was MD's decision to make, not Omega's. And even though Omega probably made the right decision, the lack of contact with MD or RD upon coming to this decision and then announcing it is sad. The decision needs to be a result of negotiation between RD and MD, upon which time, Omega as police can enforce the decision. The job of the police isn't to unilaterally come up with policy decisions on behalf of the alliance they police for. The job of the police is to enforce the decisions the alliance they police for comes up with, and is unable to enforce themselves, due to their current war.

I would say that an action done by one member of an alliance without approval of his leaders is the action of a suicider. The action of a large part of an alliance, with approval of their leaders is an act of war. In killing off a suicider that did not hit them, Omega has declared war on RD. In having one of their members suicide on MD, RD did not declare war on MD.

I consider Omega to have broken the uNAP.

I would have no problem with MD making a request of Omega, and then Omega obliging this request. At that point, Omega's actions would be those of a police, and not Omega, so a killing done for MD would be done in MD's name. But killing without first securing MD's request for the killing makes it an act of war by Omega against RD. An exception could be made, if there was reason to believe that the country being killed posed an ongoing threat to the war, but that clearly was not the case here, and it is impossible to argue that Omega believed that the country was going to continue to hit into the war.

This is such an easy situation to handle correctly, but Omega found a way to mess it up. I don't know why they found it impossible to contact RD or MD first, and to leave the decision up to those two alliances, but rather found it necessary to insert themselves into the decisionmaking process.

wunderbar Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:33:31

Again, Rockman, you assume that MD and Omega didn't talk at all between the time that that the RD countries in question farmed MD and when Omega took the action that we did.

that is an incorrect assumption.
wunderbar
An Omega dude

crest23 Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:35:04

@Rockman, like NukEvil said, assumptions are what gets alliances destroyed. Did you read del1 and wunderbar's posts at all? Contact was made!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:40:38

@Rockman, like NukEvil said, assumptions are what gets alliances destroyed. Did you read del1 and wunderbar's posts at all? Contact was made!

My assumptions are based off of what a "member" of Omega posted on AT. When you have a regular member announcing that he is authorizing the kill of an RD country for MD, that is insulting.

I did read del1's post, but I don't think you did.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:43:27

But Omega haven't declared war on RD...they said that in their first post on this thread. And what you consider really doesn't matter between Omega and RD (unless you happen to be in leadership in one of the alliances).

But, like I said, it doesn't matter. Omega will pay for it one way or the other.

de1i Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:43:55

I read del1's post too, he is an asshat. That de1i guy though, damn is he a looker.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:45:51

But Omega haven't declared war on RD...they said that in their first post on this thread. And what you consider really doesn't matter between Omega and RD (unless you happen to be in leadership in one of the alliances).

But, like I said, it doesn't matter. Omega will pay for it one way or the other.

Killing another country is an act of war. Regardless of whether or not there is an official declaration of war.

I suppose the US was never at war with Afghanistan, because there was no "official" declaration?

zygotic Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 15:47:32

How do you think I feel? I'm in omega I was in rd last set and I hate md

tellarion Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 16:04:53

Rockman, just stop talking......