Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 16:45:31

grab your nuts - she is going to be a rough one.

East Coast Braces
for 'Frankenstorm'!

Hurricane Sandy May
Be Unlike Anything in
East Coast Storm History

'Worst Storm in 100 Years'

i think i am going to get the heavy snow where i am. 4 years ago we had a heavy snow in oct and fluffing snapped trees in my yard like toothpicks.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Boltar Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 16:56:27

Yea ill prolly be at work when it hits and have to stay.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 16:59:38

i'm taking tuesday and wednsday off
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Boltar Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:01:54

Unless there's an emergency I have to go to work. Working in a 24 hr facility taking care of old people

ZIP Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:03:11

Weather officials are telling state and local leaders the same thing they’re telling the public, Morford said: Prepare for high winds, downed trees, power outages and heavy rain.

There still is a lot of fuzziness in the forecast because Sandy's track could change. Forecasters should have a clearer picture by Sunday morning of where the storm is going and how strong it's going to be.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:12:26

The alerts and articles on "Frankenstorm" are a waste of time. Sandy is going to turn northeast and miss the NE US entirely, and head out to sea. Of course, you still have your cold front coming through, but that's par for the course for this time of year. It's just going to be your average autumn storm. There's no "storm of the century" here.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 26th 2012, 17:25:53

We will see. But it won't be a storm of the century. That is for sure.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:42:16

Thank god for ee forecasters, emergency management already put us on standby.

You guys so smurt.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 26th 2012, 17:43:44

Thanks. I have only be studying weather for years :P
Nuk though....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:55:03

And I'm sure you have access to state of the forecasting programs and all that jazz.

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 17:56:12

And screw boltar, Mr Plow will keep him safe

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 26th 2012, 18:07:56

Originally posted by Marco:
And I'm sure you have access to state of the forecasting programs and all that jazz.

There is still 50/50 chances. It is like predicting when a baby will be born.
Hurricanes and the weather are very unpredictable. Even state of the art programs are very unpredictable. Either way, it could be right, it could be wrong. Depending what model they are going off of. Look at Hurricane Isaac. It was forecasted to hit between Pensacola,FL and Fort Walton Beach, FL. Which did not happen. In the last few hours it changed course and hit Louisiana instead. Choosing a path that another model showed, but the forecasters did not go with.

For once I would love a good conversation on here without someone being such a smartass in their comments.

Pride Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:09:41

*plans accordingly, time to kill boltar*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 26th 2012, 18:12:04

And if it turns out to be huge. Then I was wrong. ;) I can admit that at least.

trumper Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:12:25

Originally posted by galleri:

There is still 50/50 chances. It is like predicting when a baby will be born.
Hurricanes and the weather are very unpredictable. Even state of the art programs are very unpredictable. Either way, it could be right, it could be wrong. Depending what model they are going off of. Look at Hurricane Isaac. It was forecasted to hit between Pensacola,FL and Fort Walton Beach, FL. Which did not happen. In the last few hours it changed course and hit Louisiana instead. Choosing a path that another model showed, but the forecasters did not go with.

For once I would love a good conversation on here without someone being such a smartass in their comments.

So the theory of everyone opening their eastward facing windows and placing fans in them on high won't work? Damn, I was thinking that was a winning strategy.

I don't know much about weather, but my brother has some metereological background. I pretty much rely on his ridiculous talks about GFS, Euro and things that sounds more like iphone apps than weather forecasting models. The indication I got was for DC area either it will be real bad or it will just breeze by with some light windws and rain, but unlikely to be much in between. Then again some other weather person was rambling with him about barometric pressure and coastal high tides. Really, just tell me when I need to buy booze.

Trixx Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:13:53

I'm going to kill Boltar in the chaos Pride, BACK OFF!

On a positive note, I'm off Tuesday, so if it whacks NYC I'll be safe at home with lots of alcohol and food :D
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:32:12

Rain, wind doesn't really matter for me. I'm at sea level, full moon, high tide. We're getting everything all at once, the storm will only contribute. My house is less then a 1/4 mile inland. I won'teven be home if something happens. Troopers requested out on stand by for the parkway.

I'm gonna go stay at boltars house! Nj coastal evacuation.. If it comes... Boltar do you have bunk beds or can we just spoon?

iScode Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 18:59:06

lol nice way to dodge galleri's response Marco

still love ya but you have been a real fluff lately...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZIP Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 19:24:44

he will fork you !!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 26th 2012, 19:30:58

it gets to hit me this weekend =p
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 19:33:17

oh, a storm. hmm. neato.

suppose i should clean my tub...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 20:33:23

Scode actually i didn't dodge her response, i avoided replying to avoid an argument. Get my weather from the professionals, we'll leave it at that. However yes the wurst part by.me will be coastal flooding.

As for being a fluff, I've always been, you were just blinded by love. I also got a bit meaner when i realized how 2 faced everyone in this game is.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 22:36:36

lol no, no bunk beds but i got a queen size pillow top that the ladies love.. why cant u and plow be women.. id be set!

Marco Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 22:49:16

Sweet.me, you, plow, and nitro, gweedo were all squeezing on... If the bed starts floating like in the titanic, your ass is playing.leos part.

iScode Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:08:47

Scode actually i didn't dodge her response, i avoided replying to avoid an argument. Get my weather from the professionals, we'll leave it at that. However yes the wurst part by.me will be coastal flooding.

As for being a fluff, I've always been, you were just blinded by love. I also got a bit meaner when i realized how 2 faced everyone in this game is.

ha! dont I know it, just ask servant!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Monex Game profile

Oct 26th 2012, 23:52:14

Originally posted by The CDC:
"If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack."

I should be ok according to the CDC
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 0:51:38

7 shotguns will help me during a hurricane? How?

kangaruu

Oct 27th 2012, 0:57:38

I am in the air national guard in Pennsylvania (heavy equipment operator)... I got the call this morning be ready in 24 hours for possible activation! I think everyone is anticipating the worst since this is going to be considered to be more severe than last year as far as flooding and power outages are concerned. My fingers are crossed that it goes back out to sea, but it doesn't look like it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 27th 2012, 1:24:18

Originally posted by iScode:
lol nice way to dodge galleri's response Marco

still love ya but you have been a real fluff lately...

Don't even bring this BS in here Scode. I don't have the energy to really give a crap nor listen to how people think other people are two faced.
/endstory

In the meantime I hope you all in the area up there are ok. That even includes you marco.

archaic Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 2:00:37

Originally posted by Boltar:
Unless there's an emergency I have to go to work. Working in a 24 hr facility taking care of old people

Cool! Say hi to Patty for us
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

[IX]Mobster

Oct 27th 2012, 2:55:46

I live in Buffalo, I am prepped and ready, we laugh in the face of snow.

oats Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 3:08:25

This is the best weather forcaster on the face of earth. If he calls it, it will happen. I suggest anyone in the NE US listen up.

http://www.youtube.com/...=UUx7jt4I-KPT6guTWwLxn50w

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 27th 2012, 5:15:19

Eff it. I have changed my forecast decision. You all are fluffed. (don't you just wish a meteorologist would just tell it like this really?)
Good Luck <3
See you when the power comes back on.

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 5:21:53

Thanks galli, i would never wish you ill will, or not wish you well. We just aren't bffs anymore. Btw, i never said you were 2faced, we went through this already, i just gave up.

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 5:23:08

Oh another fyi

Smart phone with mobile broadband, and car chargers. I'll be here. :)

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 5:24:11

Originally posted by oats:
This is the best weather forcaster on the face of earth. If he calls it, it will happen. I suggest anyone in the NE US listen up.

http://www.youtube.com/...=UUx7jt4I-KPT6guTWwLxn50w

Galleris dream date, Soviet has nothing on this guy.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 27th 2012, 5:30:10

Thanks galli, i would never wish you ill will, or not wish you well. We just aren't bffs anymore. Btw, i never said you were 2faced, we went through this already, i just gave up.

Never said you did, I was just saying this doesn't need to turn into that type of thread. ;)

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 6:49:02

I feel the same galli. Friends again?

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 6:52:10

Btw with all the natural disasters around the globe, it's our turn sadly. Hope we live through it, our last big event was the NY, NJ earthquake, the weirdest effing thing ever!

Oct 27th 2012, 8:34:09

7 shotguns will help me during a hurricane? How?

just need a katana and a BBQ grill for the zombie apocalypse. assuming there isn't a lack of water. plus maybe nose plugs.

meh. might as well drop dead if i have to leave my apartment. Emergency Disaster Plan D. D for Drown. course... suppose i could klepto my neighbor's kayak if it was an emergency... oh, they call that looting.

Oct 27th 2012, 8:48:30

Frankenstorm? don't think it's an appropriate term to use. they're basically implying that the storm is man-made. what is it? a cloned genetically modified storm? a storm that has been sown together from the dead smelly corpses of previous storms? who is it's daddy?

next year it'll be Bride of Frankenstorm? Child of Frankenstorm's Bride?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Oct 27th 2012, 8:58:34
See Original Post

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 10:03:59

Its Frankenstorm because of the powers of mother nature combined, we bring you, Captain Planet! Errrrrr Frankenstorm. It's 3 weather events combining to create hell on earth

Oct 27th 2012, 10:10:59

so, do i get to mark it as hell freezing over if it snows?

Oct 27th 2012, 14:23:51

just out of curiousity... um, why isn't my weather radio alerting me about any of this? Obama doesn't care about poor white people? are they going to send buses to evacuate us? contaminated trailers to live in? where's my free emergency cash card?

Marco Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 16:26:40

State of emergency declared in dirty.
Mandatory evacuation of all barrier islands atm. :/

Oct 27th 2012, 16:47:52

yes, well, shouldn't that be an alert on NWR? think they might be broadcasting it on the weather radio, but it didn't beep to alert me that there was a situation that i should pay attention to. must be an Obama conspiracy... or maybe NOAA has seized control of the government and they're going to sacrifice NJ to appease the sea gods?

ZIP Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 16:58:34

Eff it. I have changed my forecast decision. You all are fluffed. (don't you just wish a meteorologist would just tell it like this really?)
Good Luck <3
See you when the power comes back on.

lol k might be a good time to Fs me - oh wait that already happened

archaic Game profile

Oct 28th 2012, 4:08:19

soooo, galleri, we still talking about Boltar here or the storm? Cuz I've heard from a reliable source that he packs at least a Category 4 with a hell of a surge
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 28th 2012, 4:35:57

Originally posted by archaic:

soooo, galleri, we still talking about Boltar here or the storm? Cuz I've heard from a reliable source that he packs at least a Category 4 with a hell of a surge

The storm. But the real question here is, why you never told us you were HOUSE.

thefloyd Game profile

Oct 28th 2012, 13:24:29

Galleri you are a weather girl?