Verified:

Drinks Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 20:13:27

It appears that suiciders are getting dumber as the sets go on. Do they realise what they are actually trying to do or they don't even know what they are actually trying to achieve and are merely copying other suiciders. Cause if thats true then man... you really are an idiot.

"I heard if someone or a clan annoys you then you randomly suicide them, its the thing to do"

Suiciding is either an act against the clan cause you don't like them for a particular reason or against an individual player. (Key word, particular reason. Go back and think about why your suiciding in the first place and whether your actions are a fair response to the problem and if its actually providing a solution that provides results.)

To start with they have killed 2 of my countries, which are always named Drinks, and i personally have never done anything to any of them so why kill me. So it isn't a personal target of me.

So they must be hitting TKO cause they got something against TKO or someone in TKO. Suiciding is not a war, so your kill count means nothing. So by killing me your not doing anything as I'm clearly not netting this set and is just helping the others who are netting properly to continue. Also if you have a grudge against someone in TKO, but you cant find which one they are to hit, here is a hint the ones called Drinks arent the person your looking for.

So in summary. The suiciders are terrible at the game, have something happen to them, start suiciding and holding a foolish grudge, and then are even terrible at suiciding.

Ill make you a deal. Ill give suiciding a go next set and write you a step by step strategy guide on how to suicide. So instead of just following the idea of suiciding cause you heard its the thing to do. You will have some step by step instructions so you can actually be successful at suiciding, because your doing a terrible job at achieving the underlying purpose of suiciding.

Edited By: Drinks on Oct 18th 2012, 20:20:43
See Original Post
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 18th 2012, 20:17:51

no he is doing a wonderful job drinks, and you know who it is and why he is doing it :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2012, 20:40:58

Damn :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jaaamm Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 21:14:10

great walling!

Tin Man

Oct 18th 2012, 22:09:51

lol you should never have to wall a suicider.. n00b

Jaaamm Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 23:02:58

talking about Vendetta..prick :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2012, 23:41:23

Haha, Dave had a drunkrage last night :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Twain Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 2:02:10

I love the idea of saying you'll suicide after you tell people that you never change your country names. :)

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 4:07:29

It was me, I hate your stupid TMBR calculations.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2012, 6:15:15

HAHA, well, perhaps he doesn't think he's suiciding for the simple reason that he is getting kills, thus, it's a "WAR".

LOL

btw, it's not me.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Drinks Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 8:59:32

Good one fordy :)

And we know who it is Cerberus. Was more a generic point that most of the suiciders aren't actually harming the people they are annoyed at and as i said:

"Go back and think about why your suiciding in the first place and whether your actions are a fair response to the problem and if its actually providing a solution that provides results."
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 19th 2012, 12:53:12

fwiw cerb, (and you know this :P) if somebody doesn't declare war, it's generally considered suiciding/griefing :P

and why would anybody think it was you, you'd tag up at least :P

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 2:10:49

I am tagged up, Azz Kikr. I shouldn't be too hard to find. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

bastion63 Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 16:22:28

All my countries are submarine names or battleships. Come get sum. :)

Kaloop

Oct 23rd 2012, 12:44:04

Got to love our TKO killers! Get em boys!!!

-RASK= Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 5:16:09

Hmm. Did someone say "suiciders?"

NightShade

Nov 6th 2012, 8:27:24

Maybe.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks