Verified:

Drinks Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 20:13:27

It appears that suiciders are getting dumber as the sets go on. Do they realise what they are actually trying to do or are they so dumb that they don't even know what they are actually trying to achieve and are merely copying other suiciders. Cause if thats true then man... you really are an idiot.

"I heard if someone or a clan annoys you then you randomly suicide them, its the thing to do"

Suiciding is either an act against the clan cause you don't like them for a particular reason or against an individual player. (Key word, particular reason. Go back and think about why your suiciding in the first place and whether your actions are a fair response to the problem and if its actually providing a solution that provides results.)

To start with they have killed 2 of my countries, which are always named Drinks, and i personally have never done anything to any of them so why kill me. So it isn't a personal target of me.

So they must be hitting TKO cause they got something against TKO or someone in TKO. Suiciding is not a war, so your kill count means nothing. So by killing me your not doing anything as I'm clearly not netting this set and is just helping the others who are netting properly to continue. Also if you have a grudge against someone in TKO, but you cant find which one they are to hit, here is a hint the ones called Drinks arent the person your looking for.

So in summary. The suiciders are terrible at the game, have something happen to them, start suiciding and holding a foolish grudge, and then are even terrible at suiciding.

Ill make you a deal. Ill give suiciding a go next set and write you a step by step strategy guide on how to suicide. So instead of just following the idea of suiciding cause you heard its the thing to do. You will have some step by step instructions so you can actually be successful at suiciding, because your doing a terrible job at achieving the underlying purpose of suiciding.

Edited By: Drinks on Oct 18th 2012, 20:20:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic