Verified:

iScode Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:09:41

Imaginary Numbers Declares war!

This is my 5th reset since taking over the presidency of Imaginary Numbers, trying to implement a policy of pacting only our close allies and dealing with other non pacted alliances with a policy of respect and a willingness to discuss peaceful resolutions while still defending our policies. Only once in these 5 sets I feel I have acted disrespectfully to an alliance (RD), which I apologised for and tried to fix as the fault was entirely my own.

However in that time, a previous close ally of Imaginary Number has done nothing but act disrespectfully towards us, for reasons unknown, this goes against everything I think an ally should stand for and something I would never do to any of my allies.

Here is a history of the relationship between LCN and Imaginary Numbers since I took over.

Set one of my leadership.

My very first set as president there was a planned war set up between a previous leader along with yourselves and SOL. There was no history of this on our forums and I only heard about through FA talks. I personally do not like planned wars, one of my policies was that we would not enter any planned wars however because you advised it was already discussed I decided to entertain the idea and after being able to re-discuss the terms to ensure they were fair agreed to the war.

What did I get return? Constant warnings being told that imag better pull its weight and do its bit in the war, no thanks for going against my policy to help an ally, but at the time that didn't matter to me, I was just glad I could help an ally for a fun enjoyable war. However this was the pre-cursor to the next two sets.

Set two of my leadership.

I considered Imaginary Numbers and LCN to be very close my second set of leadership, in fact I looked at LCN as my closest ally and told them this. They also told us they considered us one of there closest allies.

Imaginary Numbers were having issues with MD this set, they would not pact us and there was previous history from before my leadership, we did have a few constructive talks but I was still worried that MD was a threat. I talked to LCN about this who were also did not have a pact yet as MD were discussing it. It was agreed between myself and LCN that what ever happens we will both only pact MD if we both got a pact so we could help each other if it was required.

But you reneged on this, you pacted MD without talking to us, leaving us wide open if any conflict arrived, you claimed at the time this was due to miss-communication and that it was never meant to happen, at the time I believed you, I understood sometimes it can happen and I let it be. Now I realise how wrong I was.

My third set in leadership.

I still considered LCN to be one of our closest allies my third set in charge. It was public knowledge i felt this way. LCN also told us they considered us a close ally.

This set we were having issues with Rival and obtaining a pact. Again same with LCN. Again we agreed we would both only pact if we both got a pact. Again you pacted Rival without talking to us leaving us open again. Two times was more than a coincidence.

My fourth set of leadership.
A close ally of yours FS'd us, for what I can still only describe as no reasonable reason. I understood however that as we were both FDP's you did not want to get involved.

Now this set, this set you drop us completely from FDP, no pre-communication that this was coming, no ability to discuss first, you just dropped us cold from FDP to nothing. Why? I have no idea, no one talked to me about it, sure I was MIA for 10 days however you would of known before I was MIA that it would be dropped and no indication was given to us this was coming.

My previous term in charge of Imaginary Numbers should of told you this would be the action I would take, the last ally to screw over imag was Eylsium after server wars in E2025, the very next set, along with SOF we FS'd ELY to show you do not treat allies this way.

Imag respects its allies, we will do anything to help our allies where possible and we would take no action that would harm our allies. You on the other hand have twice taken action which has affected your so called close ally this on top of the SOL friendly war insults and dropping us cold this set, when we have done nothing but try and assist you anyway we could (I have come to you before each set asking if we could help you in anyway) and be nothing but a stand up ally.

LCN you have been charged and found guilty of being a bad ally. As President of Imaginary Numbers, I sentence you to death.

SOL will be policiing for imag, please place both sides on DNH during the duration of the war
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suni Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:11:44

Policing confirmed

Suni, SoL HIA

Trife Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:14:05

Thanks. There's nothing better for getting up LCN's numbers than the idea of wiping the floor with you guys again :)

iScode Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:18:50

anytime.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 17th 2012, 20:20:40

Trife smells like tinkle! <3

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iNouda Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:22:36

My dad can beat up your dad Trife.

kemo Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:28:52

iscode hits like a girl!
all praised to ra

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:32:36

GL to both.

Looks like the numbers will be pretty even after the FS.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:35:42

Scodey, that was a nice war dec. I enjoyed reading it.

Charcoal~
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

iScode Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:38:41

my spelling and grammar has improved somewhat :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Assassin Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:51:37

*have

Devestation Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:56:08

Well, that's a big fall for LCN.

iScode Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 20:57:32

lol thanks assassin :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Assassin Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 21:00:19

my pleasure iScode

Duna Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 21:01:29

http://earthgraphs.com/...0aa8f0639bdfee4dd968d682d

Oh my god. 4 kills by imag. What happened with you guys? Are you discovered secret way to add 10M troops?

Sifos Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 21:03:47

LCN - Deci = :(
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2012, 21:20:15

yay iMag has a reason this time, good luck iMag
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ghall Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 21:37:44

Lets get it popping!!!

Still love you galleri

boneSAW1

Oct 17th 2012, 21:39:56

So thats why milprices went up:)

Marshal Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 21:44:53

25 bucks to lcn's victory.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 17th 2012, 21:44:58

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
yay iMag has a reason this time, good luck iMag

The world is ending!

Originally posted by ghall:
Lets get it popping!!!

Still love you galleri

Ghall! My twin! I miss you so much! <3

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TAN Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 21:58:03

Hah.

I have mixed feelings on this.

On the one hand, I hope you wipe the floor with those two-faced faux drama queens of LCN. On the other hand, you too dropped our FDP for no fluffing reason other than you were "finished pacting" for the set with no warning before hand. Heh. Right.

Not sure who I want to die more: Assholes in LCN, or hypocrites in iMag.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 17th 2012, 22:02:17

Originally posted by TAN:
Hah.

On the one hand, I hope you wipe the floor with those two-faced faux drama queens of LCN. On the other hand, you too dropped our FDP for no fluffing reason other than you were "finished pacting" for the set with no warning before hand. Heh. Right.

Wtf are you talking about? I pacted with imag with pdm ...me and tisya.

Soviet Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 22:03:35

Honestly TAN, I could see why iMag would drop PDM from any DP level simply because you guys either a) net or b) die over silly reasons.

*I am not affiliated with pacting at any level.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

de1i Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 22:05:04

Dying over silly reasons hmm...

Soviet Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 22:10:22

Yes yes I know. At least were consistent with what we support.
Imaginary Numbers

iNouda Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 22:15:24

Tan: less talk, more camel humping.

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 22:43:13

[quote poster=iScode; 20819; 383599]Imaginary Numbers Declares war!

I personally do not like planned wars, ]

LMFAO @ scode

once again that's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard.

I guess THE MONSTERS were right all along when they said that you just pick names out of a hat to blind side in a FS.

To quote you...."I personally do not like planned wars". That's because Imag is totally useless unless they get the early upper hand in a blind side FS.

I thought you would have learned a lesson last reset when THE MONSTERS used you to mop the floor with

elvesrus

Oct 17th 2012, 22:58:52

I actually thought they were going to FS monsters today, and had it as an even war if done right due to the turn advantage
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Soviet Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 23:12:16

[quote poster=Over The Hill; 20819; 383650]
Originally posted by iScode:

LMFAO @ scode

I guess THE MONSTERS were right all along when they said that you just pick names out of a hat to blind side in a FS.

To quote you...."I personally do not like planned wars". That's because Imag is totally useless unless they get the early upper hand in a blind side FS.

I thought you would have learned a lesson last reset when THE MONSTERS used you to mop the floor with

To clarify:

I was the one who pulled alliances out of a hat (technically a bag, but either way). And I only did this once (yes, we have joked about it since then) when iMag FSed LaF about 2 years ago.

Also, there is NOBODY in iMag that likes organized wars, or joint wars for that matter, which is what Scode is talking about. Our guys generally don't take orders from outsiders too well.
Imaginary Numbers

iTarl Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 23:12:23

LOL at iNouda's comments

iScode Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 23:24:49

Hah.

Thats completely incorrect. I contacted PDM and said that we could not FDP if you continued landtradding, it was agreed upon at a membership level in imag, we had a uNap that set as PDM advised they would not stop land tradding, it was the set after the uNap when you came back to leadership that it was dropped from a uNap to no pact and you can verify that with your leadership TAN.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Oct 17th 2012, 23:28:26

so just to confirm TAN, at the time PDM could keep the FDP but you had to give up land tradding, in no way were you droped cold, that I assure you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2012, 23:39:17

On the other hand, you too dropped our FDP for no reason other than you were "finished pacting" for the set with no warning before hand. Heh. Right.

oh, get over it - don't be so buttfluff hurt about it, sometimes pacts need to be reshuffled with no evil intent:)

love stuff and fluff !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 0:03:03

i have to disagree Akula, there should be a good reason to drop an fdp to unpacted. Tan is just not aware of what occurred between imag and pdm.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZIP Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 0:11:19

OH war !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2012, 0:12:59

Scode, do you really want PDM grabbing you? I see nothing but bad things there. Way to isolate yourself even more in the server :)

archaic Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 0:40:17

PDM, stay off the iMag v LCN war dec thread please

Pacting issues aside, imag is hopefully going to slaughter the treacherous two faced LCN fluffes, and for that be thankful

PDM has no issues with imag, just a difference of opinion regarding land that got nerfed by qz this set anyway.

Good luck imag, make it last - I have a LOT of popcorn.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2012, 0:46:33

have fun guys!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Tokyousr Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 1:20:33

very fun reading ur war dec iscode :)

its cuz of all of this drama and fight for power and respect and fluff, this game will never die.

gl to both parties.

Ladijapri Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 1:22:09

way to m,uch to read, can someone sum it up in 3 sentences please

You go away now or we will farm your pimple covered ass!

Boltar Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 1:24:44

Originally posted by Requiem:
Scode, do you really want PDM grabbing you? I see nothing but bad things there. Way to isolate yourself even more in the server :)

u guys in PDM really cant stand prosperity can u? the real question is DO YOU really want imag to hit/kill PDM every set? even if they dont war you (kill) if they hit u. their retal policy doesnt do topfeds.. and i imag generally sucks enuff to be land thin ;), but to each their own. if u want ur 25k rep/cashers with absolutely 0 defense getting PS'ed by a 10k tyr with max mil strat to each their own..

AzNiZe Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 1:45:14

I stopped reading after the first sentence... Have a fun war!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 18th 2012, 1:49:22

Originally posted by Ladijapri:
way to m,uch to read, can someone sum it up in 3 sentences please

We love kitties. meow

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 18th 2012, 1:55:39

[quote poster=Over The Hill; 20819; 383650]
Originally posted by iScode:

LMFAO @ scode

What clan are you with?

PapaSmurf Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 1:56:28

Good Luck to both sides.

iTarl Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 1:58:23

Our guys generally don't take orders from outsiders too well.

Soviet

that may be the understatement of the set. :)
last I knew we dont "listen" to insiders too well LOL

nimrodix Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 2:06:00

and i thought this would be a boring set

fun times

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2012, 2:56:55

Wait! Is big badass LCN crying? Aaahhh haahahahaha!

Go Imag!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ninong Game profile

Oct 18th 2012, 2:58:59

oh my

tl;dr..so imag declares war to take LCN's cats?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX