Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 14:36:05

Wow! When did we let JJ23 get back into the game? Next thing this Tit guys will be able to bench 750 pounds too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 14:54:15

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Originally posted by Rockman:
I'm getting tired of finishing #1 and I'm pretty sure its impossible for me to get worse than 2nd :(

Qz, Pang, can ye make this happen?

RD has never finished rank 1 in TNW. Since this is a team game, and it takes a team effort to get you to #1, you could try helping your team get #1 for the first time ever.

Are you going to propose that we eliminate rank 1 for TNW because you're tired of never getting 1st place for TNW?

TNW is a combination of members and AVG NW. Who would expect RD to win TNW when we don't have the members?

The TNW winner should be the alliance with the most members that didn't fight a war. That will never be RD, or any other alliance that's 30 members or under.

Anyways this isn't a thread about RD. This is a thread about how my personal dominance of the game and server deserves special treatment. Get with it Rockman.

If this was an individual server, and you were dominating with an individual effort, this would be appropriate. However, this is an alliance server, not an individual server.

You have been able to dominate individual servers, but it takes a team effort on those servers for you to do well. The fact that you cannot make it to the top on your own abilities, and must have a team to prop you up says a lot about your inferiority to those who can succeed without needing help from others.

de1i Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 15:02:51

trololol

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 17:36:09

Team effort? You're an idiot. It doesn't take a team effort for me to win a set by 75mil over 2nd place. I have my team prop me up? Once again, you're an idiot :)

I can and have dominate individual servers as much as a team server. You really are clueless missy.

Oct 6th 2012, 17:37:17

Originally posted by crest23:
Wow! When did we let JJ23 get back into the game? Next thing this Tit guys will be able to bench 750 pounds too.

Crest, this is AT- please post under your MD alias. Thanks.

Vic Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 17:37:52

lol silver

crest23 Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 17:40:19

MD alias? Why would I need an alias? I've been tearing you up good with this one, no?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 17:42:56

Team effort? You're an idiot. It doesn't take a team effort for me to win a set by 75mil over 2nd place. I have my team prop me up? Once again, you're an idiot :)

I can and have dominate individual servers as much as a team server. You really are clueless missy.

Who are you?

crest23 Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 17:56:42

He's some moron that has been using a lot of team effort on all servers to 'achieve' good finishes.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Oct 6th 2012, 18:08:50

A 'team effort' must be defined as having a tag?

There is no team effort outside of that. But it is flattering that you all think i need a team effort to dominate this server the way I do :)

Thanks everyone

Soultaker

Oct 6th 2012, 18:19:36

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

In fine print on the last page of The Guinness Book of World Records, it notes that all world records are held by Mr Titss, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.
Mr Tits beats rock, paper, and sissors
Mr Tits does not use spell check. If he happes to misspell a word, Webster simply changes the actual spelling of it.
Mr Tits got a perfect score on the SAT simply by writing Mr Tits as the answer for every question.
Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Mr Tits to die before they attack.
Mr Tits’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
Scientists have recently conceded that if there were a nuclear war, all that would remain are fluffroaches and Mr Tits.
Mr Tits can sneeze with his eyes open

Mr Tits fought with Chuck Norris and won! =)))))

Oct 6th 2012, 18:56:30

Chuck Norris is my Butler.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 19:35:57

True dat, lets not forget about express. Lets also not forget about how I cheated on a couple tests in highschool and on a girlfriend in college.
being the most (or second most) deleted player in the history of the game is JUST like cheating on your test or girlfriend

(and seriously, most people DONT cheat on tests or girlfriends. I've said this many times but maybe you should seek some help? most people would have a guilty conscience for cheating on a test, you seem to think it's like a "I'm so cool" thing)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Oct 6th 2012, 19:44:53

I'm the most deleted player in history? That's funny. I've been deleted a few times in express and never anywhere else.

PP, do you find it disappointing how you suicided me multiple times and I still won by 70mil +?

Also, you have now been deleted more times than me in 1a. Lets talk about that, cheater :)

Good job with your suiciding, and deletion buddy!! You're a sad sad lady

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 19:56:06

why should anyone believe that you haven't been deleted in 1a/team? before your alias on express was revealed, you were pretty adamant that you'd never been deleted

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Oct 6th 2012, 20:02:46

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
why should anyone believe that you haven't been deleted in 1a/team? before your alias on express was revealed, you were pretty adamant that you'd never been deleted

Because it wouldn't take a genius to locate every country I've played in team or 1a.

PP, lets talk about your 1a deletion.
How does it feel to be deleted in 1a?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 20:08:14

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Because it wouldn't take a genius to locate every country I've played in team or 1a.

PP, lets talk about your 1a deletion.
How does it feel to be deleted in 1a?

Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there. I come on this TEAM board and I talk smack and instigate but that is not grounds at all to accuse me of anything.

Oct 6th 2012, 20:21:01

PP, why are you avoiding the question?

How does it feel to be deleted, suicide me multiple times in the same set, and still watch me finish in 1st place by over 70mil NW?

Tell us how you feel PP :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 20:38:42

PP, why are you avoiding the question?

How does it feel to be deleted, suicide me multiple times in the same set, and still watch me finish in 1st place by over 70mil NW?

Tell us how you feel PP :)
I only suicided RD with two countries early in the set, the rest were your other admirers :(

How does it feel to know that your posts are just encouraging more and more people to hit RD set after set? I know you'll keep going and you'll run a few multis to FA you to the top, but pretty soon it'll get lonely on the RD site with no one else there to share your "fun."

Oct 6th 2012, 20:51:54

PP you're really an idiot :)

And how does it feel to be deleted? You forgot to answer that part.

I love how you feel that I use multies or get FA :) That's the only way to explain my dominance over this server?

You have been suiciding us for.. 5-10 resets? Im pretty sure our membership has constantly been rising

Please keep posting, its good stuff PP. Bring the hate sissy :)

locket Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 20:54:38

I love how you feel that I use multies or get FA :) That's the only way to explain my dominance over this server?

You have been suiciding us for.. 5-10 resets? Im pretty sure our membership has constantly been rising

You do realize that cheating on another server is still cheating right? Bragging about only being deleted on another server is still bragging about being deleted... you obviously havn't changed much from the 2025 days -_-

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 21:05:14

Originally posted by locket:

You do realize that cheating on another server is still cheating right? Bragging about only being deleted on another server is still bragging about being deleted... you obviously havn't changed much from the 2025 days -_-
btw to clarify his comments about me being deleted, I was deleted for using mr titanium's real name as my country name. (nevermind the fact that he uses it as the alias he used to pin his cheating on)

Oct 6th 2012, 21:06:37

Cheating on express was fun :) Anyways there really isn't much of a connection. I was deleted on express for language, DR abuse, and working with another country / farming. Outside of language none of those are against the rule on team servers.

Legitimately taking every express record out there, more fun :)

Legitimately dominating 1a set after set, even more fun :)

I wouldn't say that I am bragging about being deleted only on express. I think its kinda sad when people come on here and make assumptions about multies, aid, cheating, "team work" or anything else illegitimate about my 1a domination. Do you really think the mods haven't looked into my countries closely? Think about it.

Hanlong gets deleted, causes an uproar.
I get deleted in express, people cause an uproar. I boast about domination set after set. Do you really think the mods turn a blind eye to me or am I really just that much better than everyone else?

Oh, lets not forget I am constantly suicided as I continue to dominate the server :) That just makes me that much better than my 70mil+ wins represent.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 21:11:09

Titty here is the only person that thinks it is cool to cheat on tests and on girlfriends, lol. Says a lot about this boy's character. Cheating dog!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Oct 6th 2012, 21:18:14

I think it's cool to cheat on tests and girlfriends? Funny how you interpreted things I said I did over a decade ago and try to push the conversation in that direction :)

locket Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 21:19:01

Everyone who has high ranking countries gets suicided often -_- You don't hold NW records here -_- You are ridiculous -_-

Oct 6th 2012, 21:22:29

I put together the "best 3" of any player ever in my first 3 sets, and improved it in my 4th. That's not a record that counts for anything?

3 wins in my first 4 sets, and a pathetic 2nd place finish for the worst of the 4.

You're onto something locket, keep it coming :)

crest, lets get back to my character. About 4 or 5 days ago I was walking my dog and found 2 $1 bills on the sidewalk across the street from my house. I walked around the block, came back, and put those $2 in my pocket when it was still there and no one else was around. Lets talk about that :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 21:31:42

I put together the "best 3" of any player ever in my first 3 sets, and improved it in my 4th. That's not a record that counts for anything?

3 wins in my first 4 sets, and a pathetic 2nd place finish for the worst of the 4.

You're onto something locket, keep it coming :)

crest, lets get back to my character. About 4 or 5 days ago I was walking my dog and found 2 $1 bills on the sidewalk across the street from my house. I walked around the block, came back, and put those $2 in my pocket when it was still there and no one else was around. Lets talk about that :)
Or why don't we talk about the fact that you brag about cheating in online games, monopoly with your brother, on your girlfriend, on tests... and I'm sure you've admitted to something else.

I got news for you: that's not normal. You're like one of those rapists who think "well I mean everyone's into rape right? they just don't do it because they don't want to get caught"

locket Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 21:32:37

lol. I see a 3rd place finish, not a second. Laf has only netted this set in those 4 sets so congrats on beating Omega, who don't care to try for rank 1? You are good at pretending to believe the stuff you say I guess though.

Oct 6th 2012, 21:32:47

Great point PP, you're so intelligent.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2012, 21:38:08

lol. I see a 3rd place finish, not a second. Laf has only netted this set in those 4 sets so congrats on beating Omega, who don't care to try for rank 1? You are good at pretending to believe the stuff you say I guess though.
locket, accepting that his achievements are comparable with those of Laf/Evo etc. isn't the way to go.

Laf and Evo countries don't get to farm their clanmates for free land and be the beneficiaries of FA chains/buyouts

crest23 Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 21:43:35

Tits, don't you mean 4 or 5 days ago when your dog was walking you? Kinda like the set you came at me in Express and I mopped the floor with your face? Still sniffing poop are you?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 21:52:06

LOL @ crest / pp

You guys get such a troll boner when Titanium posts.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Oct 6th 2012, 21:54:16

Since when does RD have FA chains and buyouts?

PP, you do realize that FA chains and buyouts are easy to spot in the news right? You continuously make accusations but there is 0 evidence to support them.

Want to see what a buyout looks like? Look at the history of that top country in pdm. A FA chain or a buyout is about as easy to spot as a purple country thats been deleted. As I said, you are so intelligent :)

diez Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 0:12:18

lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2012, 0:20:19

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
LOL @ crest / pp

You guys get such a troll boner when Titanium posts.

Are you his "roomate"?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 0:21:24

LaF had a good clean set this set but still had rather poor finishes for top countries, whats your excuse for that?

stop feeding titaniums ego, you guys are giving him exactly what he wants. hes retarded so just stop.

tits it was funny at first but its getting old. im gonna suicide you myself if you dont shut up.
Your mother is a nice woman

Brink Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 0:28:03

Originally posted by crest23:

Wait. You CAN'T bench press 750 pounds? Weakling.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 0:45:20

With one hand?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2012, 1:02:22

Just your thumb, bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Magellaan Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 1:20:33

The symptoms of Narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 15th 2012, 18:14:22

more cow bell !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

crest23 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 22:50:35

This must be pretty embarrassing for you Seth. The one time yu decide to mouth off about how great you are and the very next set the FOURTH place player is threatening your best ever? Come on, it isn't too late. You have enough time to go beg your clan members to FA you twice to the top. Make something of yourself!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 5:17:24

Crest, i'm #27. I didn't exactly netgain this set.

Keep running your mouth little girl

locket Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 6:50:09

You didnt netgain because you made a mistake and couldnt recover ;) I thought the best didnt make mistakes? Thats what you said a week or so before that. This thread should die though.. I dislike old threads popping up

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2012, 10:10:24

is RD going to drop you from the tag? going to need to drop a lot more than the 10% of your tag that's already been dropped to win avg net

Mr Snow

Dec 4th 2012, 18:37:11

Only crest23, locket, and Pontius Pirate continue to get baited so easily by such an obvious troll thread, though a glorious troll thread as it succeeded so well. You should all hang out, I bet that would be a great party. :)

Mr.Silver

Dec 4th 2012, 19:06:22

PP: most the netting tags drop inactive countries, the only question is if it's done earlier in the reset or later.

ie: (#495).

do you hear LaF or RD whining about this? no. the reason is it's normal.

the main person to whine about it is you.. .and I don't think you've ever even netted.

smlandau84 Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 19:30:36

Take that back silver. PP is a great better

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2012, 22:17:27

Everyone drops members and cheats! See this thread about us bragging about how we cheat? Just trolling! Gotcha!