Verified:

MADMARK Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 4:30:05

Please explain! You killed PDM with no explanation now your own with no explanation.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2012, 4:32:18

Rogue killaz!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Zahc Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 4:50:28

They wanted to try and test out killing something that fights back
llort orp s`fos

Mr Emerald

Sep 30th 2012, 6:33:01

Originally posted by Zahc:
They wanted to try and test out killing something that fights back

Burn.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 6:45:10

Mark you dork you are in LCN

MADMARK Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 9:50:51

WAS, i had a beef with the ever so EGOTISTICAL Assassin in Team so he co-ordinated a kill run on me in ALLIANCE with his bumbuddy AB, pothead ZEN and the sl**ty Japri who i previously had no problems with. I was killed for no reason it wasn't for grabs or anything 'coz i didnt do a single one. They just thought they would be smartasses! I just came home to realise i'd lost access to the forums. I was off anyway. LCN isn't big enough for anyone with Assassin there! ahhhh that feels better:)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2012, 9:55:46

Ass Ass In haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

AxAlar Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 10:17:17

meow
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Boltar Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 12:05:43

Mark forum message me bud

MADMARK Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 13:34:38

:D

Ladijapri Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 17:47:56

That's just hurtful MM…Zen is a much bigger fluff then me!
You go away now or we will farm your pimple covered ass!

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 19:30:53

u mad, mark?

they kill each other all the time. youre just the lucky one
Your mother is a nice woman

Sep 30th 2012, 20:41:51

I have a few questions for you MARK.
First who the frig is AB???
Second when in all my years in LCN did you or Monex stand by my side with all the arguments I had about the crap going on with LCN??
The answer ZERO!!!
So as my father told me my whole life:You reap what you sow!!
Have a Swirvey day

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 1st 2012, 23:52:09

ALEXJBAD

Secondly IRONMAN, I stayed out of all that fluff, i didn't know what was going on with you and monex, did you see me going up against you 2? NO YOU DIDN'T. It's not worth fighting with the EGOTISISTICAL assassIn and his bumbuddies he has a beef with the world and has to have the last word and has to be right, geez he will suicide on someone if they spy on him or do anything that hurts his feelings. Did you want me to join in your fighting and quit LCN because you did? I cant see no one quitting LCN because im gone either IRONMAN! Assassin called me stupid among other names because i thought you could missile someone in your team on team server so after the name calling i tried it ONCE he then diffused my 40 plus missiles then missiled me 30 times then ended up suiciding on me in ALLIANCE a few days before the end of set. Yep over 1 missile to prove a point after being called a fluff etc. Your father is a wise and clever man. You have a swirvey day too IRONMAN!

Vamps Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 1:27:19

Assassin is one of the most arrogant and disloyal players in this game. Leave LCN, don't look back, and you'll be much better off. Consider it a lesson in learning.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 2:34:32

lesson to be learned mark.... carry more spies on team server so 40 of ur missiles arent defused..

Oct 2nd 2012, 4:23:07

WOW is that the real Vampires??
Did you drag him out of retirement??
Mark I argued for 9 years I never saw you man up.
Yet a few months later and your gone so it seems like you gained nothing by trying to play the innocent bystander.
I never asked anyone to quit MARK so stop the EMO!!

Oct 2nd 2012, 4:24:18

By the way Alex is basically a good guy so I got no idea how any of this played into alliance

Boltar Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 4:29:27

ur gunna offend vamps IM.. Vamps thinks he is THE EMO

Oct 2nd 2012, 7:34:23

LOL!!
BOLTARD VAMPS IS MAJOR EMO

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 8:09:11

Dear laundry,

Please air elsewhere.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 12:41:47

No you didnt IRONMAN but you seem awefully upset that i didnt leave when you did. F me i still dont know what happened with you! I wasnt there half the time you were either! I don't know what happened with AB either i just know he is one of assassin's bum buddy side kicks!

+1 VAMPS. Thats the news ive heard since ive brought up stuff about him on other servers in game and forums too.

Vic Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 13:05:25

Wait, zen smokes weed ?
Always liked that guy

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 13:44:19

bonus
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2012, 17:04:51

In my defense. I thought we were killing Trife.

I probably would have still helped kill you, but it would have been intentional. You should have seen the erection I had when you died, thinking it was Trife.

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 19:18:20

Originally posted by ZEN:
In my defense. I thought we were killing Trife.

I probably would have still helped kill you, but it would have been intentional. You should have seen the erection I had when you died, thinking it was Trife.

i am honored

Ravi Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 20:47:54

Bunch of drama queen divas here.

I don't know the history of this and have never had any issues with Madmark....but if Assassin saw fit to kill him than I have to ASSume it was justified. He doesn't do things like this without a reason. Problem is that all you divas keep giving the queen diva reasons to kill you.

Ravi Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 20:54:51

If we all step out of the game into real life for a moment and look at this it's even funnier.

A guys country was killed in an ancient online game by 2 lawyers, a teacher and a manwhore stoner who has a good job.

Think about that and you see the world has gone to fluff. These are the adults who control the world. You up and coming kids are screwed for sure.

Ruthie

Oct 2nd 2012, 23:52:52

agreed

stoners ftw

*humps ravi*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Oct 3rd 2012, 0:19:47

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Dear laundry,

Please air elsewhere.

Dear RD
BITE ME!!

Oct 3rd 2012, 0:21:00

Originally posted by MADMARK:
No you didnt IRONMAN but you seem awefully upset that i didnt leave when you did. F me i still dont know what happened with you! I wasnt there half the time you were either! I don't know what happened with AB either i just know he is one of assassin's bum buddy side kicks!

+1 VAMPS. Thats the news ive heard since ive brought up stuff about him on other servers in game and forums too.

Not in the least did I expect anyone to leave when I did
I did expect some of you to man up in 9 years

Edited By: INVINCIBLE IRONMAN on Oct 3rd 2012, 0:24:48
See Original Post

Oct 3rd 2012, 0:22:39

Originally posted by Ravi:
Bunch of drama queen divas here.

I don't know the history of this and have never had any issues with Madmark....but if Assassin saw fit to kill him than I have to ASSume it was justified. He doesn't do things like this without a reason. Problem is that all you divas keep giving the queen diva reasons to kill you.

Come on Ravi I am too much a pro to hit that softball

Oct 3rd 2012, 0:25:49

LJ TEACHES??!!!
OH THE HUMANITY!!!

ninong Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 1:32:31

ironman lets do a landkill before the reset ends!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Nuketon Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 3:46:13

If we all step out of the game into real life for a moment and look at this it's even funnier.

A guys country was killed in an ancient online game by 2 lawyers, a teacher and a manwhore stoner who has a good job.

Think about that and you see the world has gone to fluff. These are the adults who control the world. You up and coming kids are screwed for sure.

Positively brilliant!

Pixmo Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 7:56:40

lol

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 13:39:15

Well Ravi i think you better ask assassIn. This was ALLIANCE i didnt do a grab all set i hit no other alliance by mistake or anything at all except for PDM which we were all expected to hit. assassIn or NO ONE for that matter in LCN has explained, like i said if you upset assassIn in ANY way he will go to all lengths to get even or last laugh. He is hellbent on revenge, as i said he gets spied on in tourny and he is in boxcar asking his bumbuddies to help AB them, just silly fluff like that! Did someone say he is a lawyer? fluff me?

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 13:39:37

Yup this world is going downhill fast!

Trife Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 16:53:16

Did you know?

Back in 1993, Assassin was asked to play opposite Jack Lemmon in Grumpy Old Men, but they decided to go with Walter Matthau after Assassin told the directors to fluff off because he was too busy winning arguments on the internet.

Truths.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2012, 22:53:40

Originally posted by Trife:
Did you know?

Back in 1993, Assassin was asked to play opposite Jack Lemmon in Grumpy Old Men, but they decided to go with Walter Matthau after Assassin told the directors to fluff off because he was too busy winning arguments on the internet.

Truths.

This is funny.

Of course you can tell that director Donald Petrie is clearly a racist. Find one non-Aryan actor/actress in any one of his movie posters.

Though with classic blockbusters like "Richie Rich", "How To Lose a guy in 10 days", and "Just My Luck"....he clearly has an affinity for drugie whores, horrible actors/actresses, and homosexuals. You know....as long as they are white.

May the dark hand of Assassin's might crush the very breath out of all of you.

P.S: I don't do drugs (Unless you consider alcohol a drug....and if you do, F U guy). If I wanted to escape life, I would hire prostitutes and have them battle to the death in a gladiator like stage. With artificial Lions though. I have more respect for animals and wouldn't put them in the ring with those kind of low lifes.

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 1:37:40

:P

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 23:08:47

Still no word from LCN as to why this happened, now i know why everyone has been calling LCN spineless and every other word the last 3 months. Maybe it was a good time to get out of there as they are going no where fast!

Ladijapri Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 23:39:26

Madmark, please grow a little more so I can use the rest of my missles kthx
You go away now or we will farm your pimple covered ass!

Pride Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 23:47:57

Originally posted by Ladijapri:
Madmark, please grow a little more so I can use the rest of my missles kthx

I think he's just asking why you guys killed him. It's a legit question.

Perhaps better in PM though.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:28:55

ASSASSIN IS THE BIGGEST fluff SINCE MY OWN
re(ally)tired

Oct 6th 2012, 1:57:59

WOW Mark I do not know what you did but you even got LJ acting like a badass

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 2:16:20

I missiled her country with my little restart, yes she was small enough for me to hit on the last day lol oh and i did this because she was 1 of the 4 badass assassIn bumbuddy crew that killed me. :P

Thanks Pride, was a legit question and still no answer anywhere.

Trife Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 22:12:33

Originally posted by MADMARK:
I missiled her country with my little restart, yes she was small enough for me to hit on the last day lol oh and i did this because she was 1 of the 4 badass assassIn bumbuddy crew that killed me. :P

Thanks Pride, was a legit question and still no answer anywhere.

keep looking for answers! i'm sure you'll find them!

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 7th 2012, 10:03:49

Not from LCN Trife. From what ive heard no one recieves answers from you guys!!

Anonymous

Oct 7th 2012, 11:43:04

Since I have to be awake this early on a Sunday, I think I will give you the answer you so desperately want.

The reason LCN killed you was because you are a whiny little fluff face. STFU and eat a fluff.

You're welcome.