Verified:

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 15:25:20

you are better dead then alive..

suck a dong fluff

dLpLow Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 15:28:46

confirmed

11:24 ee: CM Vandal (#445) [SOFxWAR] --> AntiCheat (#154) [SOLtrain] -- 25C/520B
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Retributor

Sep 16th 2012, 16:12:55

alin who?

Murf Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 17:34:37

Lmao

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 16th 2012, 18:00:10

Ah, I can see this is a "friendly" thread.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 18:57:23

you know it would have been a friendly thread, but amount of grief alin and dagga has given to us, we can make fun of them a little

Pride Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 21:52:42

"Suck a dong fluff" is a little fun? lol.

I wouldn't want to play anything you consider fun.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 10:34:21

Pride is upset because Pride has STILL NOT FOUND THE SALAMI
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Pride Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:12:23

Its true.

Alin Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 8:31:49

ttt

Alin Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 8:42:01

Originally posted by Mockdu:
you know it would have been a friendly thread, but amount of grief alin and dagga has given to us, we can make fun of them a little

100 prearranged wars with SOL or other server clans would not change the SHAME of your leadership crew, which supported cheaters in the past ( you can choose here from Delitez golden era to hanlongs evolution era ).

Actually i consider your "leadership" crew a lot more at quilt than the innocent Laf members that didn't know what was going on. Why? - because you knew... and because you didn't care. Because your leaders old grudges was/are and will be above the "game rules".

Murf Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 9:01:20

Cry me a river you useless retard

Pain Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 9:05:00

Originally posted by Murf:

and then we could only hope he drowns in it.
Your mother is a nice woman

Alin Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 9:10:38

your mother is a whore ( you hear it here first!!! )

bertz Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 9:21:47

LOL

Murf Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 15:05:56

Lmao

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 15:16:54

Originally posted by Alin:

100 prearranged wars with SOL or other server clans would not change the SHAME of your leadership crew, which supported cheaters in the past ( you can choose here from Delitez golden era to hanlongs evolution era ).

Actually i consider your "leadership" crew a lot more at quilt than the innocent Laf members that didn't know what was going on. Why? - because you knew... and because you didn't care. Because your leaders old grudges was/are and will be above the "game rules".

Alin people who live in glass houses do not throw rocks at other houses. Why don't you take a look at sol's history, it is full of cheaters and leaders who are cheaters.

Grudge wars are what is killing this game. You accuse sof for holding grudges but sol is no better. There are countless wars sol has fought just to settle a slight. There have been Few alliances that sol is responsible for that do not exist now.

You also make personal attacks on people's family because you cannot deal with facts. This is also a reason why some of us in sof wants to kill sol every set. One person can ruin everything an alliance stands for and personally if ineas a leader in sol I would enforce a forum ban on you and Dagga. You two have nothing to add to this game.

izapimp Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 16:06:57

I don't know enough to hate alin, for the record so long as he doesn't promise me a pact in express then grab me again....keke
-maKaroni

Son Goku Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 16:18:28

a lot more at quilt

Bonus

Alin Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 16:54:38

@Mockdu

I and other members with big mouth like mine has a lot to add to this game in comparation with the few that cheated to win - and dragged 75% of the server into it. Those incompetent bastards that can`t play an online texed based game in a honorable way, made alliances server bleed members.

And for your information i do not hate a "whole" group - just the leading crew who allowed and supported "things".

Why do you think the game admins are damn pissed on half of the alliance server ? Because they lack moral, integrity and they are dishonest.

Take the Son Goku exemple above - all that he did was " yea we cheated but it wasn`t that bad - yea this is the 10th time we did it in our history but it wasn`t so bad; Suck it up!!!" And you brilliant leadership crew stood back those facts.Pfft, he dosen`t even have the shame to at least stay the fluff out of this type of threads.

And i did not started the personal attacks thing - but just end it.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 18th 2012, 16:56:43
See Original Post

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 17:17:08

SoL should've agreed to the war & then FS'd SoF's netting tag. It would have made this war enjoyable for us on the sidelines atleast.

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 17:27:02

Eric,

that would be funny as hell and wouldn't bode too well for SoL.

Alin,

You are selectively commenting on one issue. How about issue of SoL having cheaters in their leadership in the past? or is past not relevant any more? if that is the case then LaF's past is no longer relevant also.

about members adding to the game with big mouth, yea it adds lot of entertainment and shows us how intelligent you are. all it generates is bickering and any new player that looks at this forums is going to say, god people are so stupid in this game, its not worth my time. having big mouth in your own site adds to the fun, on the forum doesn't do much of anything.

Regarding Son Goku's action, what else is he suppose to do? he took FS from 4 of your alliances, and didn't say a word. he apologized publicly, cleaned up house and moved on. What is he suppose to do, disband laf? Why is it that your group is still stuck in the past and cant move on. the people who abused the system were booted/banned and they moved on. they are probably reading this forum and laughing their ass off. why cant we move on from this issue? You wanted to gang bang them the next set and SoF stepped in, and you are all butthurt? i mean seriously, you complain about holding grudges and grudge wars, what you are doing right now is called holding grudges.

TheMatrix

Sep 18th 2012, 17:50:58

What I don't get is my post attacking TaSk was deleted but this post still stands... I'm not defending Alin a whole post of personal attacks really doesn't belong here...

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 18:55:03

take a hike matrix

archaic Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 19:13:48

any chance we could lock Alin and Task1 in a safe together . . .

. . . and then throw that safe in a glacier? Think of the look of joy and anticipation on the faces of future scientists as they unwrap THAT present from the past . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Murf Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 20:04:45

lol

hawkeyee Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 20:42:40

your mother is a whore ( you hear it here first!!! )

lmao! this is the first time i've actually loled on an Earth forum in a long time
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Cougar Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 20:56:07

Alin,

You are selectively commenting on one issue. How about issue of SoL having cheaters in their leadership in the past? or is past not relevant any more? if that is the case then LaF's past is no longer relevant also.

about members adding to the game with big mouth, yea it adds lot of entertainment and shows us how intelligent you are. all it generates is bickering and any new player that looks at this forums is going to say, god people are so stupid in this game, its not worth my time. having big mouth in your own site adds to the fun, on the forum doesn't do much of anything.

Regarding Son Goku's action, what else is he suppose to do? he took FS from 4 of your alliances, and didn't say a word. he apologized publicly, cleaned up house and moved on. What is he suppose to do, disband laf? Why is it that your group is still stuck in the past and cant move on. the people who abused the system were booted/banned and they moved on. they are probably reading this forum and laughing their ass off. why cant we move on from this issue? You wanted to gang bang them the next set and SoF stepped in, and you are all butthurt? i mean seriously, you complain about holding grudges and grudge wars, what you are doing right now is called holding grudges.

Are you really trying to reason with the cretin?

To quote Mark Twain: "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

Or its corollary, "Don't argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Pride Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 21:05:59

I don't really care about the subject or what your fighting about all I know is.. You made the thread telling Alin to "suck a dong" then he gets on and "trolls"?

If you don't like hearing Alin maybe you should stop making threads called (Alin). Just my thoughts.

Boltar Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 21:59:03

And what about sof's leadership? 3 of the heads weren't in said positions for the hanlong thing except for 1.5 sets? And that was sov

Sublime Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 22:32:00

Only knew a few of you before this set, but I've quickly established that Alin is a douche nozzle.

cypress Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 23:28:43

Sublime learns quick!