Verified:

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 8:04:06

I've noticed, whether in jest or seriousness, a lot of LCNers point the finger at us and blame us for Trife leaving. But really, you should blame yourselves. Trife told me he was stepping down, and the reasons for it. Some had to do with the game just being boring to him at this point, and some had to do with the members of his alliance - who he said care more about their own countries than the alliance itself. These self-righteous members who basically thought he was the "best FA PDM ever had".

In another thread, Purposeful said, "Trife really did quit doing FA after the madness this set." Yes, he did - he quite because his alliance mates were ungrateful assholes to him, not because of Paradigm.

And the funny thing is, I bet the same people who Trife was complaining about are the SAME people fluffing about us being the reason he left. The fact you are evening whoring Trife for justifications is just...shameful. Don't you feel ashamed at all for bringing his name up? The guy quit because the game stressed him out and no one in his own alliance showed him respect, and you have the audacity to sully his name by using him as an excuse for war? That is low, insincere and disrespectful.

I told Trife and Purp on many occasions that I wanted to improve relations with LCN and get closer, not secretly hide your frustration with us for a full week then FS us. If you had just asked, we would have worked with you - dropped reps, put on DNH, renegotiated retal windows.

If you guys thought the hits were too much, then I am always here to work something out - I let you guys take land off my country, I offered to let one of your guys tech leech, I offered to send reps to your guy. So don't make this sound like a one-sided affair. Have I *EVER* been unreasonable to LCN? Can you name even a single time where I wasn't willing to work with you about it?

But you chose this path - FSing an unprepared alliance that is smaller than you.

Well, we won't be fighting back. We'll either be continuing on as if you don't even exist, or we'll be heading into vacation mode. Have fun with your nonsensical war.

Yet I urge you guys to do the right thing and call this war off. A tagkill doesn't make you winners. Gain some respect back and call this off, please.

I promised my members at *least* three sets of uninterrupted netting. You've already ruined it and proved me a liar. Have some respect and back off; let us finish this set at least in peace.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

AxAlar Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 8:26:57

Dont make this boring! Fight back ya limp-wrist ninny!

*Temporary LCN Underling*
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

mdevol Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 8:41:43

dont hit unprepared netting clans smaller than yourself, and they might fight back...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

PG Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 8:49:18

Nice post TAN
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 8:58:32

what is fun about netting??

ur playing a game where countries goto war, and thats the best part of this game ! and u wanna net??

iScode Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 10:04:47

Tan hit me up, maybe we can have some fun between ourselves for the rest of the set?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Drow Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 10:51:33

Tokyo: Personally I agree with you, ubt a lot of our members prefer the challenge of trying to finisdh with a high NW in netgaining, not aiming for kills and hits in a war.

Retired Earth type.

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:13:39

Please explain why everyone else should comply with the PDM 48 hour retal window. I can't speak for LCN, but quite frankly I think it's designed to benefit PDM's landtrading scenarios. But the reason is irrelevant, it's the notion that you're netting and asking others to comply with your rules that bugs me. It's the culprit behind all of it. I don't know if you guys offered to change it, but when you're promising netting it would seem wise to follow the general consensus rather than pushing terms.

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:17:06

Your FA agreed to it, so what's your point?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TheMatrix

Sep 10th 2012, 13:20:51

nice points TAN. It is really sad this happened this way. Tisya and I have been completely 100% open to work with anyone that has come to us. Ask around, issues have been resolved all around with fairness in mind and we have more than once bent over backwards to ensure good relations with many alliances.

I now know why Trife quit...

flameo

Sep 10th 2012, 13:28:20

Its pretty simple, you hit a clan then you comply with that clan retal policy, otherwise there is no point of having an individual retal policy. On the opposite, PDM accepts other people retal policy or if things need to be discussed, then FA would go and do it.

Also, what landtrading are you referring to Trumper? I have not seen any this set. All I see all over the news was grabbed made to and by different clans. Might have missed it but all over the news, it looks like hits made to different clans.

Devestation Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:46:20

trumper, please show us the news of what you think happens to be organized land trading.

ninong Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:47:53

tl;dr

NICE POST TAN!!!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

TNTroXxor Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:48:33

plot twist
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

ninong Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:54:48

Originally posted by AxAlar:
Fight back ya limp-wrist ninny!

i thought we're on the same side? :(
IX

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 10th 2012, 13:55:55

Originally posted by ninong:
I have no rebuttal because everything you said is accurate.

NICE POST TAN!!!

fixed that for you, ninong. :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Drow Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:59:10

furhter trumper: 48 hour retal windows are virtually universally recognised by EVERY clan nowadays, due to the extra turns that we have in the modern form of the game.

Retired Earth type.

ninong Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 13:59:24

wow, thank you for reading it for me and predicting my response pangy!
IX

Nuketon Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:09:34

You guys seemed to have a problem with our retal policy... If you don't like an alliances retal policy, don't hit them, and don't try to push your policy on them unless you are willing to fight for it.

BigBen Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:11:11

Just to point out we worked with LCN on several occasions where our retal policies differed and several time let LCN retal per their policy without using your policy to our advantage when it would have benefitted us.

Everytime there was a dispute we negotiated with your FAs and never acted prior to that. If you actually check the amount of land exchanged in hits/retals between PDM and LCN up until your suicider hit us you will see that it was fairly even (was actually slightly in LCN's favor). You can't say that PDM was trying to enforce strange retal policies for our benefit.

I think that either the leadership of LCN never relayed what was actually said/arranged/approved during FA negotiations or they did and their members just don't care.

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:18:39

Originally posted by TAN:
Your FA agreed to it, so what's your point?

You said we made you into a liar for promising three uninterrupted netting resets. And yet proposing different grabbing and retal rules than exist among the other alliances. It's bound to create more friction. Not surprisingly, we had the most problems this reset with PDM.

Of course our FA accepted it. Believe it or not, it's my opinion that we weren't seeking out war with PDM. In fact, I think we really worked hard to avoid by capitulating to your guys retal and grabbing policy requests, by giving more than L:L on a RoR earlier in the set with reps far exceeding what was lost, and so forth. So maybe our good will caught up to us at the point of absurdity. Either way, it led to a cascading series of events.

(Also, did you really make that promise? What, are you running for elected office now? It's politicians and lawyers offering promises that are really out of their control).

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:23:06

So what you're saying is, you wanted a war and were too cowardly to fight someone closer to your size or larger.

That's FINE. Just admit it. You'll get more respect with that excuse than disrespecting Trife by using him as an excuse for a war he wouldn't support.

Call a spade a spade. We were the best candidate for your pre-planned war. Fine.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Drow Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:26:32

trumper: it was not trife who authed the 60 million to Balin. That was Purposeful1.
Make your mind up. your own members called trife PDM's best friend, bag him out for working amicably with us in terms of sorting FA issues out, then cvlaim it's all our fault he quit, despite the fact that issues were resolved swiftly and amicably by both sides with compromise.
Be honest, you were looking for war this set, you spent the set warprepping (no one gets that many missiles without actively warprepping from the outset), and decided to make PDM your target so you could try to look like heroes.
good game, well played.

Retired Earth type.

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:35:16

So what you're saying is, you wanted a war and were too cowardly to fight someone closer to your size or larger.

That's FINE. Just admit it. You'll get more respect with that excuse than disrespecting Trife by using him as an excuse for a war he wouldn't support.

Call a spade a spade. We were the best candidate for your pre-planned war. Fine.

First it's delivering promises you can't deliver. Now it's contrived whining. If you're running for office, I may be willing to help as you seem to understand some of the groundrules well. Make absurd promises. Offer your opponent as all things negative. Ignore whatever your opponent or your opponent's followers say and simply demand a response to what you envision they said (aka, what you wanted them to say).

I amused by the war assertation. What's different in our countries this reset than last reset? Missile count? Go check last reset's countries. Shoot, or even the one before it. I'm not going to profess to speak for the LCN leadership, but I find it amusing that you think we planned a war on PDM all reset. I really think it was due to a cascading series of events. Whether or not you view yourselves as active participants in those events is another matter of debate.

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:40:58

Feel free to continue with your ad hominems. They only disservice yourself and your alliance.

Purposeful never spoke to me or indicated that things were as bad as they were. If he had, I would have worked with him to resolve them. He didn't. You have no moral highground to justify your farcical war.

Good luck with it.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 10th 2012, 14:41:54

SPIN TRUMPER SPIN!!!

DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:48:25

Originally posted by Pang:
SPIN TRUMPER SPIN!!!

DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!

Pang, I have to say that one of the most enjoyable parts of this war (at least for me) has been watching you whine =).

Even I disagree, I understand TAN articulating his points and appreciate him offering them. They seem genuine. I offered my insight, you guys can toss it aside and I would expect nothing less.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2012, 14:51:15

Just as a lowly member of LCN.

I don't see any reason why we should end this war. I am not asking you to back down or beg....but as members we thought this was a justified war. We don't see what goes on behind closed doors all the time. I chatted with Tisya a great deal about this and I didn't know half of what you two were doing with the LCN leadership group. Maybe I don't approve of the reasons for war......but I am starting to back the continuation of this war.

I am not sure the right approach is "Hey LCN, you shouldn't have FS'd us because we were netting. Now declare peace with us or you are big pussies."

Other than that. I've always liked PDM, but if this is the way it is going to go down. Let's at least have fun and try to remember this is a game. Before I hear any "ya you can say that because you are on the side of the FS'ing alliance"....I have been on the bad end of too many losing battles to count. I know the feeling, but I chose to take it in stride and gather up for retaliation.

trumper Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 14:52:31

Feel free to continue with your ad hominems. They only disservice yourself and your alliance.

Purposeful never spoke to me or indicated that things were as bad as they were. If he had, I would have worked with him to resolve them. He didn't. You have no moral highground to justify your farcical war.

Good luck with it.

Like I said before, I can't really speak for LCN leadership. Quite frankly, I don't envy you or them. There is a reason I quit doing all that stuff long ago. You guys enter in a world where every action and inaction is judged, every word is weighed and where you sometimes just can't win--sometimes the FAs and Presidents of alliances are Mehuled to begin with.

As for ad hominems, I was being sarcastic, but also a touch genuine in offering to help you with a campaign. And I don't actually see all politicians or lawyers as bad people (although admittingly, probably the exceedingly vast majority of people do).

TheMatrix

Sep 10th 2012, 14:56:46

Sorry ZEN, not my idea of fun. This was a low blow by LCN and your leadership knows that. Trying to vilify us with LCN membership and using Trife's leaving for false justification is just sad.

Enjoy beating a dead horse, I won't be fighting back...

TAN Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 15:09:06

We will not be entertaining this "war", ZEN. Have fun with your "victory".
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Assassin Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 16:35:46

"not secretly hide your frustration with us for a full week then FS us."

a full week? more like a full year. not all of us hid it so well.

Ruthie

Sep 10th 2012, 17:33:42

sorry but if someone hit my alliance while we suppossed to be netting, or anytime actually, i would want to fluff them up as badly as i could

i have been in tags that were blindsided and outnumbered during war and never once did i givae up .... i fought back as well as i could

not just walk away saying "go ahead and kill us cause we arent playing with you"

bottom line - you want to net, you make sure not to piss off others and dont make promises you have no way to guarantee keeping
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2012, 18:51:38

TAN using trife as a scapegoat, trife is his own man, he can speak for himself, he doesn't need you to speak for him!

DEATH TO PDM!!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 18:57:40

pdm claims moral victory....

hawkeyee Game profile

Sep 10th 2012, 23:33:06

Admittedly I know far less about the politics of this game than I did 4 years ago, and I rarely do FA work... but this set I've had the pleasure, and it really has been a pleasure, to work with Tisya on several issues. Always found her to be open and reasonable and we were able to work things out to mutually benefit both PDM and Omega. I have no idea what went on between LCN and PDM and for all I know there are absolutely no parallels to my own experience. I just wanted to share that, for what it's worth, all my interactions with PDM this set have been smooth and cordial.

Edited By: hawkeyee on Sep 10th 2012, 23:35:34
See Original Post
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

SirSepher Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 0:04:09

Just for fluffs and giggles, I looked up each alliances retal time frame:

Anon: Mirror Policy
DK: Appears to be 48 hours
EVO: No time specified (Odd actually!)
Imag: no time
ICN: 48 Hours
LCN: 72
LAF: No retal policy posted
Monsters: 48
MD: 72
Neo: 48
NA: mirror policy
PDM: 48
Rage: 48
Rival: 48
RD: 48
Sanct: 48 (72 if L:L is necessary)
SOL: 72
SoF: Link broken... FIIIX IIIIT! =P
TIE: 72
Omega: No timeframe listed. Looks like mirror?

Soooo... 9 alliances use 48. 4 use 72....

=P
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

Shogun Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 0:15:50

So now total the number of players in those alliances that use 72 and it becomes more even :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 11th 2012, 0:21:01

lol 48 is where its at. game is to small to use 72 imho.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

iScode Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 0:45:29

imag uses 72 hours, we will not accept 48 hours from other alliances under any circumstances, and yes we are willing to go to war over it :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flameo

Sep 11th 2012, 1:09:01

Trumper saying landtrading somewhere in this thread, no he is quiet all of the sudden about this issue. Another groundless blame by LCN member.

prank

Sep 11th 2012, 1:13:44

wave the white flag

trumper Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 1:22:20

Originally posted by flameo:
Trumper saying landtrading somewhere in this thread, no he is quiet all of the sudden about this issue. Another groundless blame by LCN member.

http://www.eestats.com

ResDogs 119 PDM 128

By comparison:
MD: 45
Evo: 37
Sanct: 33
Everyone else less than 20. Do you want me to paste news for you too? It's not like you guys hid this in the past. Now it's less formalized.
Rival: 24

Junky Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 1:29:28

hey Shogun.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

SirSepher Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 2:02:47

You should check out how many of those RD hits were grabs and how many we retal'd. On top of that, clear news of hits back and forth between the same countries outside of retal policies has not been presented ;)
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 2:06:39

no
go ahead and roll over we dont mind.

as Assman said not all of us, most really, did not hide our "frustration"

see you next set. maybe then u will not try to rub the kitty the wrong way.

TGD Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 2:53:17

so you guys want a "war" but what you really want is something you can say you "won" at, when in essence, the other side did not fight back at all, did not care about you at all

wow put that 1 in the win books guys :) that shows that you can war with the best of them. Bet your members must be proud of your accomplishments in this war. What is next? you going to actually put on the big boy pants and war someone that is good at running wars? Or you going to keep on your diapers and continue to kill an alliance that has no interest in this war making sure that you do not sully yourselves with an actual war, just what you want to call a "war"

You guys all essentially fluff that this game is going to hell, but want to do nothing to chance it. PDM wants to net, the last time that PDM did nothing but war, was with RD and RD chased PDM away, caused most of its members to quit the game. Is that your ultimate goal? Make sure that PDM does nothing but war so its members quit playing? Then what? you going to move on to some other alliance?

It is way I quit playing, I don't have time to join war chats and sit idle for hours on end as the other sides members wall. It is boring and my work keeps me from warring. *shurgs* but I guess everyone has to play how you people want them to play.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 3:07:34

Originally posted by TGD:
so you guys want a "war" but what you really want is something you can say you "won" at, when in essence, the other side did not fight back at all, did not care about you at all

wow put that 1 in the win books guys :) that shows that you can war with the best of them. Bet your members must be proud of your accomplishments in this war. What is next? you going to actually put on the big boy pants and war someone that is good at running wars? Or you going to keep on your diapers and continue to kill an alliance that has no interest in this war making sure that you do not sully yourselves with an actual war, just what you want to call a "war"

You guys all essentially fluff that this game is going to hell, but want to do nothing to chance it. PDM wants to net, the last time that PDM did nothing but war, was with RD and RD chased PDM away, caused most of its members to quit the game. Is that your ultimate goal? Make sure that PDM does nothing but war so its members quit playing? Then what? you going to move on to some other alliance?

It is way I quit playing, I don't have time to join war chats and sit idle for hours on end as the other sides members wall. It is boring and my work keeps me from warring. *shurgs* but I guess everyone has to play how you people want them to play.

pathetic cry baby ...if pdm can't bounce back from a little war then it's weak, weak minded and lack stamina and adversity,a weak membership base and if they leave they get no pat on the back from the rest of us, your stupid leader nearly got his pact with us in sof canceled because he couldn't shut his mouth but he wanted to play with the big boys, pdm is a pimple on society that needs to be poped LCN did us all a favor.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TheMatrix

Sep 11th 2012, 3:10:53

task, I truly hope for the sake of the entire human race that someone has taken away your ability to reproduce. You sir are a cancer on this world...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 11th 2012, 3:13:51

Originally posted by SirSepher:
Just for fluffs and giggles, I looked up each alliances retal time frame:

Anon: Mirror Policy
DK: Appears to be 48 hours
EVO: No time specified (Odd actually!)
Imag: 72 hours (corrected)
ICN: 48 Hours
LCN: 72
LAF: No retal policy posted
Monsters: 48
MD: 72
Neo: 48
NA: mirror policy
PDM: 48
Rage: 48
Rival: 48
RD: 48
Sanct: 48 (72 if L:L is necessary)
SOL: 72
SoF: Link broken... FIIIX IIIIT! =P
TIE: 72
Omega: No timeframe listed. Looks like mirror?

Soooo... 9 alliances use 48. 4 use 72....

=P

Corrected it for you Sir Sepher. Also....Trife was sucked in by Diablo...he could not kill Diablo in the Inferno Difficulty. We may never see him until he does.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.