Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 11th 2012, 3:15:24

Originally posted by iScode:
Tan hit me up, maybe we can have some fun between ourselves for the rest of the set?

Scode you are disgusting.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 3:25:24

5 alliances use 72hours policy
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TGD Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 3:31:18

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by TGD:
so you guys want a "war" but what you really want is something you can say you "won" at, when in essence, the other side did not fight back at all, did not care about you at all

wow put that 1 in the win books guys :) that shows that you can war with the best of them. Bet your members must be proud of your accomplishments in this war. What is next? you going to actually put on the big boy pants and war someone that is good at running wars? Or you going to keep on your diapers and continue to kill an alliance that has no interest in this war making sure that you do not sully yourselves with an actual war, just what you want to call a "war"

You guys all essentially fluff that this game is going to hell, but want to do nothing to chance it. PDM wants to net, the last time that PDM did nothing but war, was with RD and RD chased PDM away, caused most of its members to quit the game. Is that your ultimate goal? Make sure that PDM does nothing but war so its members quit playing? Then what? you going to move on to some other alliance?

It is way I quit playing, I don't have time to join war chats and sit idle for hours on end as the other sides members wall. It is boring and my work keeps me from warring. *shurgs* but I guess everyone has to play how you people want them to play.

pathetic cry baby ...if pdm can't bounce back from a little war then it's weak, weak minded and lack stamina and adversity,a weak membership base and if they leave they get no pat on the back from the rest of us, your stupid leader nearly got his pact with us in sof canceled because he couldn't shut his mouth but he wanted to play with the big boys, pdm is a pimple on society that needs to be poped LCN did us all a favor.

So another alliance should disappear? Are you for this game folding? ;) btw, it isn't a "little war" it is set after set after set after set of waring, fighting. So if PDM was to fold and leave, who should be next? should MD leave again? after they leave who next? should SoL leave as well?

should this game only have 5 or 6 alliances playing?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 3:56:06

like I said if you decide to leave or members decide to leave then you've got a weak minded core.

do you expect us to beg that you stay?

if so your an idiot just because of a war you want to cry and moan and threaten to leave, you cry babies that can't think of nothing but leaving to try get the rest of us to feel remorse for your WEAKNESS. Why don't you spice things up call in other alliances do some back ally dodgy dealings make it more interesting instead of looking for pity from the rest of us.

You sooks are the real poison of this game the rest of us are having fun.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TGD Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 4:09:45

love the politician type move of dodging the questions I posted! ;)

Once again, if PDM leaves the game, who next? you have to hate someone new if PDM is no longer around for you to fluff about. MD has been getting a lot of hate of late, should they leave the game once again too? Then should Sol?

how is having fewer and fewer counties in this game having fun?

Once again, do you TaSk1, want this game to die? Just come out and say it, it is ok if you want this game to die.

I can just imagine the rise of stupidity this game will create as fewer and fewer people play this game, causing a further reduction in land, fewer alliances to war, and far less of a challenge of winning a war and netting. :) The "pacts" if there are any at that point in time, will have to be beyond anything realistic in enforcing LOL

Also once again, I no longer play :)

Also love how PDM is a poison, so PDM is causing everyone else to hate this game as well? Damn, didn't know PDM had enough skilled netters to cause people that much hate. Should PDM take that as a compliment? lol

Keep your Genius Level comments coming you internet troll :D

locket Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 4:17:15

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by TGD:
so you guys want a "war" but what you really want is something you can say you "won" at, when in essence, the other side did not fight back at all, did not care about you at all

wow put that 1 in the win books guys :) that shows that you can war with the best of them. Bet your members must be proud of your accomplishments in this war. What is next? you going to actually put on the big boy pants and war someone that is good at running wars? Or you going to keep on your diapers and continue to kill an alliance that has no interest in this war making sure that you do not sully yourselves with an actual war, just what you want to call a "war"

You guys all essentially fluff that this game is going to hell, but want to do nothing to chance it. PDM wants to net, the last time that PDM did nothing but war, was with RD and RD chased PDM away, caused most of its members to quit the game. Is that your ultimate goal? Make sure that PDM does nothing but war so its members quit playing? Then what? you going to move on to some other alliance?

It is way I quit playing, I don't have time to join war chats and sit idle for hours on end as the other sides members wall. It is boring and my work keeps me from warring. *shurgs* but I guess everyone has to play how you people want them to play.

pathetic cry baby ...if pdm can't bounce back from a little war then it's weak, weak minded and lack stamina and adversity,a weak membership base and if they leave they get no pat on the back from the rest of us, your stupid leader nearly got his pact with us in sof canceled because he couldn't shut his mouth but he wanted to play with the big boys, pdm is a pimple on society that needs to be poped LCN did us all a favor.

Task1, seriously dude, you make anyone who is even remotely allied to you look retarded and you are worse to read than Dagga -_-

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 4:19:09

locket I don't even know who you play for that's how much I care.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

flameo

Sep 11th 2012, 4:59:06

Originally posted by trumper:

http://www.eestats.com

ResDogs 119 PDM 128

Do you want me to paste news for you too? It's not like you guys hid this in the past. Now it's less formalized.

All attacks were either landgrab or retal performed by either KD, in no (not less) organization or formal arrangement, in accordance to the appropriate retal policy, with no fluff-move used, like suiciding or trying to outrun retals. Unless you considered two clans hitting and retalling as landtrading.

Again your accusation of it being less formalized is groundless, other than YOU seeing it as one.

Sir Balin Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 13:01:12

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by flameo:
Trumper saying landtrading somewhere in this thread, no he is quiet all of the sudden about this issue. Another groundless blame by LCN member.

http://www.eestats.com

ResDogs 119 PDM 128

By comparison:
MD: 45
Evo: 37
Sanct: 33
Everyone else less than 20. Do you want me to paste news for you too? It's not like you guys hid this in the past. Now it's less formalized.
Rival: 24

I appreciate your attempt to make LCN seem less like idiots in this situation by waving the "OMG LANDTRADING" flag, but you're completely in the dark. When LaF called in RD last set so they could turn an even war into a sure win, PDM burned bridges with RD, closed our shared forum, ceased all communication, etc.

Is it landtrading when RD grabs our all-ex countries? Is it landtrading when RD grabs PDM and then buys up millions of turrets? The quantity of grabs is not evidence of complicit arrangements for mutual gains, it's evidence of PDM now having a big target on our backs in RD's mind, since we're no longer friendly with them.

That's more information than you deserve, but I can't take the spin.

TGD Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 16:18:19

I'm still waiting for Task the Troll to answer my questions!

been 12 hours now, do not be shy, grow a pair and just answer them, do you honestly want this game to die?

Let you feelings be known, you already want all of PDM to disappear, so that shows to me that you are leaning for this games ultimate destruction, as with fewer and fewer people playing, it brings this game to extinction.

UltraMarines Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 16:46:27

Originally posted by TheMatrix:
task, I truly hope for the sake of the entire human race that someone has taken away your ability to reproduce. You sir are a cancer on this world...

Zsatcehvaernys Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 21:14:23

wow

archaic Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 1:19:10

Welcome to EE, we zoomed past Godwin's law years ago.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov