Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:26:46

Is that the big alliances are uniting with each other and not fighting each other as much. If these suiciders would go away, there would be a lot more hostility between the big alliances.

But all the people with common sense and common decency are united at driving the total scumbags off the server.

If it weren't for these fluffheads, then a lot more people would be ticked off at my arrogance, or the jerks in other FFA alliances as well.

But thanks to helltard and these other dumbasses, I'm not the most annoying person on the server. But my goal isn't to be annoying, my goal is to be honest and honorable, regardless of who it pisses off. So I don't mind people being more annoying than me. Thanks for making me look good, Helltard. I can only look like a nice kind person when compared to a real dirtbag, and you fit the bill.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:35:12

I know huh

i hate not hating you :P
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 1:44:11

must make me look like a saint then

o.O
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 4:53:20

Well hey you will always be ahead of FoCuS in my book. At least you didn't need to call in reinforcements and that's honorable. However; I am really starting to think JT and Bstrong are the same person. I haven't been able to go anywhere on threads where posts don't go JT, follower #1 and then follower #2. Jt you sure you aren't the one that has DID?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2012, 17:27:23

LMFAO@bstrong = Dave, you sir is clueless.

Rockman, don't worry bro, eventually he will accuse you of calling in someone.

bstrong, you define saint, compared to helltard :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tin Man

Aug 11th 2012, 17:28:58

holy fluff wawa they called in help because they were'nt about to waste that many resources on killing you fluffty countries during a netting set.

you are a nuisance and that is all, until you can learn to tag up, make a DOW and do it the right way that will NEVER CHANGE

we talked about this...

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 17:31:45

lol Tin Man

Focus didnt ask us for help
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 17:38:59

At this point, it's just pretty much Open Season on untags and I know a LOT of guys who are scanning the news and it's gonna be an untag feeding frenzy every time an untag goes off on another clan.

Just because WaWa or one of his boys takes a run on FoCuS or wohoever does not mean that 50 other players won't just open up on them.

This isn't like a conventional war where there are rules and protocols that dictate how clans act in regards to another, even non-pacted clan getting hit.

Asymmetrical war on this server is going to mean an Asymmetrical CS. The "victim clan" isn't going to be the only clan hitting back unless they get all the kills in within 24 hours or less.

The way it'll shake out is that there will always be a couple hundred killers combined from all the clans with max turns waiting for a few dozen untags to come out of protection and it'll be a free-for-all.

Eventually, the high NW countries of each clan will be out of Humanitarian range and the untags will be unable to hit them while the low NW killers pick them off in a big game of Whack-A-Mole.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2012, 17:42:54

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
lol Tin Man

Focus didnt ask us for help

Comfirmed, we got bored shining up eachothers warheads so we decided to polish the "launch" button instead ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 17:43:58

*facepalm*

that doesnt sound right koh, lol
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2012, 17:48:17

That was the point, bstrong! :p
(•_•)

KeTcHuP Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 20:51:23

Lies. Rockman is the most annoying and hated.

I HATE YOU!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Twain Game profile

Aug 12th 2012, 1:19:21

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Lies. Rockman is the most annoying and hated.

I HATE YOU!

Seconded! DETAH TO ROCKMAN!

bastion63 Game profile

Aug 12th 2012, 3:34:32

I hate everyone.........

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 10:53:56

much suiciding so far this set?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 17th 2012, 12:43:17

actually its rather quiet at the moment , which is always a worrying sign.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Newworld Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 18:53:29

*pies enshula*
pew pew pew

Mr Emerald

Aug 17th 2012, 19:19:28

whole string just hit Ninja...
We are not the same, I am martian!