Verified:

WaWa

Aug 9th 2012, 18:50:34

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain! A special thanks to you clans who created us and kept killing peaceful nations. If it weren't for you we might not have ever been united.

A really special thanks goes out to CC. If it wasn't for people like you that set up first strikes against innocent people, my job recruiting would be a lot harder but I love how the rest of you go along willy nilly. It makes it more interesting to watch because we have so many vendettas against many different clans.

Don't trick yourself into thinking we are just trying to ruin the game. We tried netting peacefully, you attacked us to the point where we decided to band together. You created us with your hostility.

XI don't worry buddies. We are coming.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2012, 19:07:23

Hey look, its helltard, the incompetent earther :*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:10:45

LMFAO at you tried netting peacefully

YOU declared on a clan at war and we wiped you out

get over yourself

But sadly, you have so many personalities that the people who have really been mistreated will be fooled by your dumb ass thinking yuo are trying to help them

we all know this is about your ego... oh im sorry, i meant egos
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

kemo Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:29:40

this is why you dont let the voices in your head each have their own accounts
all praised to ra

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:50:41

dude, go away already. stop talking and start showing.

you played as canada and declared on fear,

you then dec. on imp at the end of the set two sets ago

then you wait for them to be engagged in war to dec again...

see a pattern?
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:51:53

i just dont think this gets that we dont mind if we lose countries, i know i dont mind. i can ercreate and kill away again.

and it being this early in the set, please do..i can restartbetter then i started.
The Death Knights

XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 9th 2012, 21:13:02

i like our suicider better :) he's no talk, all action :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

WaWa

Aug 9th 2012, 21:19:13

Waaa Waaaa Koh always has to personally attack me! *Starts balling*

Start showing, what else do you want us to do Bstrong?!?! Look at Mercs, Look at TKO (well we told him TKO would fudge him up) and look at Focused. You think a blitzkrieg is coincidental or are you just living up to your reputation of being XI?

Now let me tell you something JT. Deception is an art. One that you will never in your life understand. However; on the same note I completely understand why you try to push that propaganda. Make people believe I am hellrush. It's a poor attempt to gain any credibility where you can. Then perhaps people might believe that XI isn't ran by a bunch of ignoramuses.

Stay tuned folks, there is plenty more to come!

WaWa

Aug 9th 2012, 21:22:29

Glad you did like him Warster. But you can't fall in love with the first militant from our underground that you see can you? Well love at first sight I suppose is true for some.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 21:29:48

Originally posted by WaWa:

Start showing, what else do you want us to do Bstrong?!?! Look at Mercs, Look at TKO (well we told him TKO would fudge him up) and look at Focused. You think a blitzkrieg is coincidental or are you just living up to your reputation of being XI?

Now let me tell you something JT. Deception is an art. One that you will never in your life understand. However; on the same note I completely understand why you try to push that propaganda. Make people believe I am hellrush. It's a poor attempt to gain any credibility where you can. Then perhaps people might believe that XI isn't ran by a bunch of ignoramuses.

Stay tuned folks, there is plenty more to come!

Now what exactly did Mercs do to provoke the suiciders? Mercs hasn't even grabbed anyone's peaceful countries, much less killed them.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 21:35:38

its just funny how everytime hellrush gets beat down he switch's name and uses another 'tactic' to defend his suiciding.

went from canada to peacekepper to you and hell, u prolly still have 5 forum names. i think bowser might be one of them.
The Death Knights

XI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 9th 2012, 22:33:05

Wawa , our suicider has hit us for 4 resets straight so its not love at first sight.

And if your little band of suiciders hit us, well it will just prove that ur goal isn't to hit those who kill peaceful netting countries like u claim.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 9th 2012, 22:41:13

And wawa don't take credit for suiciding you had nothing to do with :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 22:50:21

LMAO, which personality is this speaking?

Oh? one of the ones that doesnt throw personal attacks as their only defense

i hope your "members" read this and see that you recruited them for a personal vendetta, not any kind of justice...

but its hard for one personality to know what the others are doing eh?
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 22:52:21

Now let me tell you something JT. Deception is an art. One that you will never in your life understand. However; on the same note I completely understand why you try to push that propaganda. Make people believe I am hellrush

what the fluffing fluff?

you admitted to it, you psychotic piece of wacko

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:39:09

lmao...

kinda makes me giggle. even more then when zip calls me dave, :)
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Aug 10th 2012, 0:01:30

Rockman: there isn’t a single time that Mercs has pissed someone off? Not one time you have unjustly farmed the crap out of who you thought was inactive or just some POS newcomer? I am not going to go into why each person has a grudge but they have them for a reason.

Bstrong: N/A

Warster: so because he has done it four straight sets he couldn’t possibly now be a member of the underground resistance? I fail to see the logic. Are you part of the underground and know who we are? I mean I am not sure how much authority mods get so I guess you might be able to cheat and find out who we are if you log into the database. Like some cheating clan members recently suggested that you do. That would be a terrible breach of ethics but I know you’re a good mod and I know you wouldn’t take advantage of that especially since we aren’t in anyway cheating. This game tries to mimic the real world and in the real world there are resistance fighters everywhere. Think of us as the IRA and some of the clans around here are the English trying to rule us with an Iron fist.

JT: I am speaking with the dark side of the force now. The same that is doing his best at cleaning up personal attacks after warster so graciously asked to be cut out. Unlike you guys that keep throwing them out. Making fun of my dual personalities is just a low blow, it’s a serious deal son.

JT Again: D-e-c-e-p-t-i-o-n. It’s an art. And I just admitted to having a role in TKO’s suicider, yet Warster said I didn’t. Looks like the facts aren’t in order. Come on guys I am providing you with a puzzle and hopefully some comedic value as well. It’s just a game but I am Mr. X. Barring cheaters, I am an unsolvable problem.

For the rest that read this, the clans that have not unjustly wronged us should not fear that suicides will come from us. Again I unfortunately understand there are some out there that are looking to ruin the game and I can’t speak for them but I can say it won’t be coming from us. I would hope that YOU could put your ego's aside for just a moment and realize that unjust actions will/should have repercussions. Go ahead and keep calling me HR, after all some might just be ignorant enough to follow suit and believe you. Even if one person believes that we are trying to change the game for the better, then a job well done for the underground.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 10th 2012, 0:08:43

Clearly your friends have no idea about staff,

And I was referring to mercs suicider.

Edited By: Warster on Aug 10th 2012, 10:31:13
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 0:12:46

/facepalm

Its not a personal attack, its more of an educated obserbation ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:26:44

lol

you personally attacked bstrong in the thread the other day, so much for cutting them out after Warster asked

and we understand that HR is no longer here. but he will be back as soon as you start/stop your meds whichever one it is you need.

Edited By: cRaZyDaVe on Aug 10th 2012, 0:33:25
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 0:33:52

O.O

Dave, are you hinting he suffers from multiple personality disorder? YIKES!
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:37:42

ure just a person taking credit for someone else's actions...or ran 16 countries and will soon be dead... either way..tag ure 'members' then u might have a leg to stand on.
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:41:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
O.O

you have a better explanation?

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:42:00

I DO!! I DO!!
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 0:44:52

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
O.O

you have a better explanation?

LOL!, nope!
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 10th 2012, 0:46:40

Ill explain it to you wawa, 3 people have database access to this game, standard moderators do not have access, moderators can not play the servers they moderator, and we only have game moderation powers on the servers we do moderator.

As I play in ffa, I have no access to mod tools for ffa, no access to anything related to in game info, tho I do have power to ban people from posting, but I rarely do that on servers I play, unless someone is really getting out of hand.

You claim that TKO, Mercs and pan all farm untags and small tags, yet the only things TKO have hit in 4 resets are countries who hit us first and restarts that are war built that follow a certain style of build.

So any of your " recruits" who attack TKO are not doing so because we did something to them, they are doing it because netters are easy kills compared to warring countries.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rip It Up Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 0:47:37

WaWa what do you really hope to acheive here? all the uncoordinated attacks from untaggs in the world will not compete against the hardened war clans on this server who actually work together PROPERLY.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 1:59:21

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
helltard what do you really hope to acheive here? all the uncoordinated attacks from untaggs in the world will not compete against the hardened war clans on this server who actually work together PROPERLY.

Fixed
(•_•)

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 10th 2012, 2:26:34

Rockman: there isn’t a single time that Mercs has pissed someone off? Not one time you have unjustly farmed the crap out of who you thought was inactive or just some POS newcomer? I am not going to go into why each person has a grudge but they have them for a reason.

i'll bite. the only time that i'm aware of mercs ever hitting outside of our tag is for retals. if we "unjustly farmed" anybody for inactivity it would have been an internal member.
all i can figure is that this is somebody that rockman pissed off on the forums, and i sure as hell am not going to ask for a show of hands on that one.

WaWa

Aug 10th 2012, 8:30:40

Warster; What tipped you off that I didn't know anything about the staff? The part where I said " I am not sure how much authority mods get..."?

Koh; Parry- karate chop! If it was an educated observation then I am not one to complain. Although I would say it's lacking one fundamental part. Educated.

JT; He makes it so easy though! I have realized I just need to stop responding to him. I mean who thinks it's cool to brag about jail to a bunch of people he doesn't know?! Haha gotta laugh at white suburbia. (not laughing at any one individual)

Koh again; that was obvious.

Bstrong; N/A

JT again; Yes.

Bstrong again; I can reply to this and keep it clean. No you don't.

Koh for 3rd time; Of course you don't, you have no idea who I am.

Warster again; Thanks for the info and explaining it to me. But where did I say Pan? If I did that was a mistake. I actually have nothing against them.

Rip it up; I hope one day that people that ask to be kept out of stupid wars will have the option. That one day people can actually play the game how they would like to and get the maximum utility out of doing such activity. This game is enjoyable but not so much fun for the people that get stomped on because certain clans are to scared to face other clans. I will try not to mention XI. But if you think this blitzkrieg wasn't well orchestrated well I am sorry. Kinda hard when it's 80 vs. about 520 (not sure if that's 100% accurate) But look at the warstats and you might be titillated.

Koh for the fourth time; There is still one big error.

Azz killer; Perhaps maybe you decided to police and jumped a clan that didn't believe it was warranted? Can't wait to hear from the Xidiot group now. "See See, that is hellrush! everybody start liking us now. Our policies aren't out of whack! *While when people aren't looking they farm tons of small clans because they don't have what it takes to fight someone real*

Edited By: WaWa on Aug 10th 2012, 8:33:13. Reason: Del. space at bottom
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 8:39:59

English ain't my first language, sue me :p
(•_•)

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 8:48:50

wawa goes wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh ? what?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

WaWa

Aug 10th 2012, 9:22:48

Is it really not your first language? Actually I wasn't meaning it sound anything like I was knocking your English. I meant it to come across more as what basis can you consider me incompetent? Not only incompetent but where is the evidence that makes it an educated observation? What, grammatical errors on forums that no one cares about? If any one argues that then I invite you all to take a gander at the rest of the boards...

*Swivels around in my big chair while saying* Ahhh Crippler. I have been expecting you. The first Focus to come on my thread. Well at least the only one I know of. How you guys feeling over there buddy?? Are ya bout to call in some other clans to aid? The best fighter in the underground actually wanted to take you guys on. It shall be an interesting match up seeing as how he left the Crippler crippled.

Don't shoot the messenger for this; *Throws the middle finger up* FoCuS on that.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 10th 2012, 10:20:44

WaWa you are stupid, when you say you had a hand in what happened to TKO then u must have had a hand in him hitting Pan too.

BTW the ABs on focus were stupid, it was a waste of turns.

i just want to clear something up, i know you had no hand in Mercs getting hit, also are you saying that ur little group has TKO as a target ??

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rockman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 11:45:58

It is against Mercs' rules to grab untaggeds. We have NEVER farmed the crap out of any untagged, justly or unjustly.

You are a scumbag. You are a lying piece of fluff. Go fluff yourself. Please explain why someone has a grudge against Mercs, with our policy that completely prohibits even landgrabbing an untagged once. Are you suiciding mercs because we are good, or because we don't mistreat untaggeds? Which one is it? Are you even capable of telling the truth, or is every piece of filth that comes out your ass just more verbal diarrhea?

Rockman Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 11:47:22

Azz killer; Perhaps maybe you decided to police and jumped a clan that didn't believe it was warranted? Can't wait to hear from the Xidiot group now. "See See, that is hellrush! everybody start liking us now. Our policies aren't out of whack! *While when people aren't looking they farm tons of small clans because they don't have what it takes to fight someone real*

Mercs has never policed for any alliance either. You're a fluffing dumbass.

Aug 10th 2012, 14:03:39

it's ok rockman, you don't need to feed his ego by wanking his fluff ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 10th 2012, 14:08:42

personally i just want to know if his little ragtag group of suiciders are going after TKO?

so WaWa are you?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 17:47:54

It's called anarchy, rockman
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 19:15:30

The best fighter in the underground actually wanted to take you guys on. It shall be an interesting match up seeing as how he left the Crippler crippled.

your best fighter uses AB's? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i've come to the conclusion that WaWa is full of fluff and taking credit for other peoples actions

i've also come to the conclusion that he truly believes that he isn't helltard

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 20:05:01

I'm still waiting for this so called "underground fighter clan" to show XI some love...

/me is bored
(•_•)

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 20:06:06

Bring on the AB's fluffes....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 20:07:41

All my countries have 0 tanks!!!!
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 20:18:18

please, hit xi wawa. lets see what u got
The Death Knights

XI

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2012, 21:56:42

I actually only read this post because of the name Wawa. It's a regional convenience store from the Philly Area that makes great sandwiches and other foods.

I moved to Florida last year and miss them a lot, but they are coming here soon. Bye-Bye Circle K and 7-11.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 0:15:10

Warster; stop trying to fill in gaps with information if you don’t know it’s not 100% accurate. I was asking when have I ever said Pan farms one man tags and untags? You can’t just put words in my mouth and trick yourself into thinking I said it. I am not the one suiciding Pan because I don’t have a problem with them. If you aren’t going to bother reading a full post and you just want to half ass it then don’t even bother replying. The people from our group have the reasons they do. And the AB’s were stupid? Well obviously the art of war eludes you “warster” so I will fill you in on a little something. Tag kills isn’t the only measurement of winning a war. It depends on what your strategic objective is. A blitzkrieg is designed to be a quick strike as it is a phase 1 of the entire war plan. Read up on some military strategy. Then maybe you can live up to your name.

Rockman; I would suggest you go get a dictionary. You do know what that is right? Go ahead and look up “perhaps and maybe ” for me ya giant pimple that rests on “my ass that spews verbal diarrhea” . And please enlighten all of us as to what the definitions are and let us know how you misconstrued that with a statement of certainty. But yes everything I have said was a lie, except of course that I am Helltard.

Crippler: My main man, Consider my ego fed bud. 45 posts and 609 views I love the support from the earth community. It’s cute that you already needed back up. I guess showing how weak focus really is wasn’t all that hard to do. Especially when they call in a bunch of “war hardened vets” such as XI.. Haha more like crappy player that can’t net so they pretend they are the bee’s knees at fighting.

Warster again; How do you know I am not a her? Sexist.

KyleCleric; You hit that right on the nose!

JT: Another conclusion JT??? Well you have been wrong thus far so what’s being wrong one more time!?

KoH; Get our name right-Underground Resistance.

Jt again: Patience is a virtue my friend. Something you seem to be in dire need of.

Koh again: Patience… but your MMR is 180k tanks in every country. Wouldn’t want to make this easy now would we.

Bstrong; N/A

Cerberus; Definitely agree.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 0:50:39

1st off, XI acted on their own, you wouldnt bring it to us so.....

and lol @ the MMR, wtf u smoking

go ahead and AB us retard, it wont stop us. ask IMP how that worked for them against CC last set

you're right i have no patience, i want to kill your dumb ass again, not your stupid lackeys

and lol @ Underground Resistance, more like Underground Reach-around

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:02:37

Yes JT, I understand you have to say that so politically FoCuS doesn't look to be super weak since they couldn't even handle a one man tag. Look at what TKO did do the string. They didn't need anybody to come to the rescue especially not XI. Haha FoCuS is a nobody clan, which is why it was going to be an interesting fight. But now that it's like 210 against 16, you guys MIGHT win. At least stand a better chance. And ask CC about how they got stomped. Ok CC, how did you like getting stomped?

WaWa

Aug 11th 2012, 1:08:00

Besides AB wasn't as effective then because it was later in the round. AB's can be a powerful tool when used right. A prime example would be jumping a clan almost immediately. If your goal is to draw as many turns away from them as you can then it serves it's purpose. No you won't be able to kill but AB, LG then BR in a blitz is extremely powerful. It can pin an enemy down while you leach their buildings and grow from SS. Then you start picking them off with BR. You must already know that though, being the warring super studs that you are. You really have a better strategy fighting 16 on 120 (or whatever focus has)?? Didn't think so...

Aug 11th 2012, 1:08:43

so because you attacked XI that means we called them in to help? lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD