Verified:

WaWa

Aug 10th 2012, 8:30:40

Warster; What tipped you off that I didn't know anything about the staff? The part where I said " I am not sure how much authority mods get..."?

Koh; Parry- karate chop! If it was an educated observation then I am not one to complain. Although I would say it's lacking one fundamental part. Educated.

JT; He makes it so easy though! I have realized I just need to stop responding to him. I mean who thinks it's cool to brag about jail to a bunch of people he doesn't know?! Haha gotta laugh at white suburbia. (not laughing at any one individual)

Koh again; that was obvious.

Bstrong; N/A

JT again; Yes.

Bstrong again; I can reply to this and keep it clean. No you don't.

Koh for 3rd time; Of course you don't, you have no idea who I am.

Warster again; Thanks for the info and explaining it to me. But where did I say Pan? If I did that was a mistake. I actually have nothing against them.

Rip it up; I hope one day that people that ask to be kept out of stupid wars will have the option. That one day people can actually play the game how they would like to and get the maximum utility out of doing such activity. This game is enjoyable but not so much fun for the people that get stomped on because certain clans are to scared to face other clans. I will try not to mention XI. But if you think this blitzkrieg wasn't well orchestrated well I am sorry. Kinda hard when it's 80 vs. about 520 (not sure if that's 100% accurate) But look at the warstats and you might be titillated.

Koh for the fourth time; There is still one big error.

Azz killer; Perhaps maybe you decided to police and jumped a clan that didn't believe it was warranted? Can't wait to hear from the Xidiot group now. "See See, that is hellrush! everybody start liking us now. Our policies aren't out of whack! *While when people aren't looking they farm tons of small clans because they don't have what it takes to fight someone real*

Edited By: WaWa on Aug 10th 2012, 8:33:13. Reason: Del. space at bottom
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit