Verified:

lostmonk Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 23:20:44

Achieving top spots interior farming, and putting your own members in DR's......What, since PDM won't landtrade with you anymore, will we start seeing the return of your untagged landfarms now too?
Done.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2012, 23:25:09

if they were untagged, others would farm them too.

RD's found a way around this by keeping them tagged until the end of the set
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2012, 23:25:48

and yes, they actually do that. and have done that repeatedly for teh past few sets

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 23:54:57

Its really fun to beat up on inferior players.

lostmonk Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 0:03:52

By inferior I guess you mean those not willing to compromise their ethics by using the dirtiest of tactics?
Done.

herbs12 Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 0:03:58

There is to much whining about networth. I played Ponti this set and achieved a personall best. Each to there own and well played to all the netting alliances. Props to rd and lcn more so to lcn on there top players regardless a nice set for all especially techers. Had I not been Abed right before my destock I had me coming in at 258m a commie best.

smlandau84 Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 1:15:38

Originally posted by lostmonk:
By inferior I guess you mean those not willing to compromise their ethics by using the dirtiest of tactics?

Dirtiest of tactics? Some people just love to cry, sorry you have become one of them lostmonk.

Mr.Silver

Aug 5th 2012, 1:30:53

Those RD beepstards! They killed Kenny!

de1i Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 2:37:35

Judging someones character is hardly crying, only a fool would argue that dropping 5+ countries from your tag during each of the last 2 resets (if not more) is not a dirty tactic. We will of course casually ignore that of some of those countries not only were active all reset but also Heads.

Edited By: de1i on Aug 5th 2012, 2:41:00
See Original Post

lostmonk Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 3:49:41

Originally posted by de1i:
Judging someones character is hardly crying, only a fool would argue that dropping 5+ countries from your tag during each of the last 2 resets (if not more) is not a dirty tactic. We will of course casually ignore that of some of those countries not only were active all reset but also Heads.

Yeah, can't forget putting #1 into dr's everytime he farmed for like 2 weeks either...And to think some of us wanted to give them a second chance....
Done.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 3:57:59

good job RD homies

crest23 Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 4:03:46

^^^There are many fools playing this game.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

de1i Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 4:05:08

And to think some of us wanted to give them a second chance....

This is the part where you act like a fool, while their actions are considered by many to be dirty it is still well within the written rules of the game. Which is unfortunate.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 6:40:34

if ya dont like it, war over it :P

Mr.Silver

Aug 5th 2012, 7:05:13

2 countries joined rd a month into the reset
1 country was in hospital for 2 weeks and away on business another week, plus a few day power outage and was way behind turns
1 went away on business and didn't think he'd be able to log in for final 2 1/2 weeks so we dumped him around that point.

Tan was dropped since he was suicided a few times over, missed a bunch of turns and was gonna self delete but then started playing randomly when he logged on.

Oh what a conspiracy. These threads are laughable..The same folk that complain rd dropped those members were saying that another tag should have dropped members fitting that exact same sort of circumstances since that's what "should be done".

We had a number of members that missed a few hundred turns up to 1400 turns that we kept in our tag.

We started this reset with 26 members. 1 got killed and didn't restart, one tagged NM and likely should learn to be less annoying . Notice that leaves 24 countries which is the same number we finished the reset with?

So for us dropping inactives we also picked up late starters

Anyways flame away I don't really care. RD had a pretty nice run over the past year and did so while being suicided on multiple times by PP, kJ, KJs wife, and others over and over.

Game changed and we'll adapt.. Things will likely get tougher since landtrading was nerfed and laf and evo might net next reset but its been fun :)

So while some of you like PP seem always crazy going on rants likely having hair loss and heart issues from a text based game. We'll continue to in general ignore you and try to have fun and enjoy ourselves while talking to the more interesting folk here

Also I'd like to confratulate LCN and Neo for what they did this reset. Also special props to LaF and SoF for placing some countries while fighting all reset

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Aug 5th 2012, 7:21:30
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 7:28:37

In other words ...

piss off.

zygotic Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 10:25:44

Lost monk, you calling me a cheat?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 11:16:07

good on RD for out smarting the haters!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 11:21:35

Originally posted by TaSk1:
good on RD for out smarting the haters!
psst... the SoF party line doesnt approve

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 11:23:21

Originally posted by smlandau84:

Dirtiest of tactics? Some people just love to cry, sorry you have become one of them lostmonk.

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Its really fun to beat up on inferior players.

are you trying ot make it seem like more people agree with RD by posting under your multiple aliases?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 5th 2012, 11:39:46

Originally posted by Ivan:

if ya dont like it, sign a hypocritical pact with them that goes against everything you claim to stand for, and then call them into your even war to uneven it :P

fixed that for you. :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Ivan Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 13:20:40

As usual yer so clueless pang it actually makes me sad

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 13:24:56

actually I think he's got SoF's attitude to this spot on.

if I were you, I'd focus on how PDM was also JUST AS BAD AS RD when it came to landtrading despite Pang's numerous attempts to claim that PDM was always against it.

then again, with the cheating, intag farming and dropping of members, landtrading is actually probably the smallest of RD's crimes.

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 13:29:12

Originally posted by de1i:

Yeah, can't forget putting #1 into dr's everytime he farmed for like 2 weeks either...And to think some of us wanted to give them a second chance....

I was never for giving them another chance. A spade is a spade. You can take the stripes off a skunk but it smells the same. RD is a cancer on this game.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 13:37:17

bunch of cry babies, RD's playing with in the rules they played smart and topped it off with a good war with MD, it was a pleasure fighting along side Mr Tan,Pageone and the boys, good fun and thanks for being great allies! good job may we celebrate a well fought slaughter of sperm!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 5th 2012, 13:49:40

ya, I'm clueless, how silly of me. RD and SoF have always been traditional allies whose policies fully align and have never been on opposite sides of conflict. :)

and certainly not existential conflicts that result in a little TEQ time for some of the "fittest" :p
Or is that whole saga conveniently forgotten while at the same time, the ARROW saga is remembered fondly? Is that because you played the role of bully rather than victim?

You're funny, Ivan.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 13:55:55

Tit's you're as funny as a case-sensitive search engine.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 15:04:00

See Pang your assumption was 2 things

1 you assumed that SOF called RD in which we didnt, we were actually against them entering besides a bit hard to call a UNAP in but in the future i will make sure to call all UNAPs in to hit

2 You also assumed that I signed the pact with RD which i didnt which makes you 0/2 = clueless

Anything else you want to make up while yer at it? yer quite the story teller

F L U F F

Mr.Silver

Aug 5th 2012, 15:12:01

Ivan: according to Pang we've been DP'ed to you guys for months, gave you guys "insider info" on all of PDM's plans, funnelled spy ops? and killed the Easter Bunny.

:)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 15:25:34

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
Ivan: according to Pang we've been DP'ed to you guys for months, gave you guys "insider info" on all of PDM's plans, funnelled spy ops? and killed the Easter Bunny.

:)

Silver don't act like you're a clean player. Not saying you did any of them things but your in-game ethics would allow it so it must be viewed as a possibility.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 15:26:55

oh noes that must be why pang is so sad his mom told him that there is no more easter bunny! EVIL RD!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 5th 2012, 15:37:07

lol it's funny how ivan's either "the sole decider" or "not at all involved" depending on how it fits sof's agenda :p

that's sort of the kind of doublespeak I'm talking about. btw, you're allied with RD by association + your pacting them; I didn't say you called them in.

oh and ps, the easter bunner is real, Ivan was just scared by him a a child after Ivan was kidnapped by the easter bunny during his christening. I found a copy of the ransom photo:
http://pwwwblog.ibeatyou.com/...ads/2010/04/bad-bunny.jpg

when others told you the easter bunny isn't real, it was merely to help you get over your childhood trauma. the easter bunny is, unfortunately, very real.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 5th 2012, 15:58:25
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Vic Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 16:36:40

Admin should not post here.

Conflict of interest :p

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 16:48:23

Pang doesn't run a country in pdm anymore last time I checked.

I am curious about one thing though. LaF says they didn't call RD in, and SoF says the same. If no one called them in, why the hell did RD jump in the war, especially against their allies??? Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but it just doesn't make any sense.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Boltar Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 16:56:09

Rd came in when it was feasible to do harm to md besides the size disadvantage they aren't all warriors would have proved next to nothing except they had balls and are stupid if they went up against md 1vs1

TAN Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 16:58:37

That is a depressing explanation, Boltar...
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Boltar Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 17:24:28

Lol the truth can be depressing at times

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 17:27:54

I changed my mind on this. RD is a bunch of pansies, I think im gonna quit.

Maybe Ill apply to MD or EVO. Any suggestions?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 5th 2012, 17:59:18

fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff

that is all
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 20:25:09

Tit's I think you should just go and play this game:

http://disney.go.com/princess/#/home/

locket Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 20:36:12

Why is it depressing Tan? MD messed with them one set and admitted they mishandled that situation.. is RD supposed to ignore it? :P Thats a lot of fluff there Martian.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:21:46

I'm usually not vocal in these anti-rd threads but seriously.

Some of the biggest whiners about rd playing dirty are the ones that advocate suiciding on them. That's not dirty though. EVO has lost their right to open their mouths after the kj stuff. Anyone hosting pp is the same.

Pang, I get your anger, but seriously you need to stop.

Ivan, don't defend us....

Pp don't try and bring us down, fail repeatedly and then cry how we make up ground.

The problem with this game, too much crying.

I'm seriously tempted to quit. I have a 3 year old niece that's whines less than you folk.

Think about your last 10 posts. If you jnstulted anyone/!alliance in a serious manner or if you made a derogatory or insulting statement, you are what ruins the game.

If all you did was cry about a person or alliance that did better than you in netting or war, you are what's wrong with this game..
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 22:22:05

Originally posted by locket:
Why is it depressing Tan? MD messed with them one set and admitted they mishandled that situation.. is RD supposed to ignore it? :P Thats a lot of fluff there Martian.

Right and by them jumping had nothing to do with helping sof/laf side out? RD is up their ass. Don't sugar coat your fluff and try to tell me its a candy bar.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:22:41

Locket, see.my statement regarding Ivan
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 22:24:14

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

I'm seriously tempted to quit. . .

You quit once you'll do it again. And like before you'll be back.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:25:02

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
I'm usually not vocal in these anti-rd threads but seriously.

Some of the biggest whiners about rd playing dirty are the ones that advocate suiciding on them. That's not dirty though. EVO has lost their right to open their mouths after the kj stuff. Anyone hosting pp is the same.

Pang, I get your anger, but seriously you need to stop.

Ivan, don't defend us....

Pp don't try and bring us down, fail repeatedly and then cry how we make up ground.

The problem with this game, too much crying.

I'm seriously tempted to quit. I have a 3 year old niece that's whines less than you folk.

Think about your last 10 posts. If you jnstulted anyone/!alliance in a serious manner or if you made a derogatory or insulting statement, you are what ruins the game.

If all you did was cry about a person or alliance that did better than you in netting or war, you are what's wrong with this game..

he hit the nail on the head.. and i had a retort.. but ill do it on mirc where he can cuss me out ;).. but seriously.. charcoal is right.. stop crying.. stop flaming and defintely stop putting people down.. i know u all went thru 1st grade.. they teach u that there..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2012, 22:27:23

Originally posted by Boltar:

he hit the nail on the head.. and i had a retort.. but ill do it on mirc where he can cuss me out ;).. but seriously.. charcoal is right.. stop crying.. stop flaming and defintely stop putting people down.. i know u all went thru 1st grade.. they teach u that there..

AT has been nothing but a Troll fest ever since it has been in existence (and that includes the E2025 version of this game). Have you ever saw AT not be a toll fest? You should be used to it by now.

Trixx Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:33:45

I am Mr. Silver
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

dagga Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:35:54

RD is SOF's problem now. They're the alliance protecting them.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Mr.Silver

Aug 5th 2012, 22:36:51

thanks buddy ol' ally dagga