Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 4:21:18

You guys and gals have too much time on your hands.

Why doesnt everyone just enjoy playing the game some, try recruiting people into the game, and crushing/netting each other into oblivion. Then we can talk on the forums indepth about positions of honor and game play ethics of different positions.

Is that so hard.

*eats a pie*

locket Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 4:30:22

Positions of honor discussions can only happen if people treat eachother honorably and respectfully

Jiman Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 4:37:03

Indeed. Part of the issue is that some of us put so much time into the game, we become attached to it emotionally. We have to remember we are playing a game, and getting all emo on each other will only take us so far.

locket Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 4:50:23

Even if you are attached to something emotionally, that does not mean you have to disrespect opponents or play dirty. Unfortunately a select few can ruin it and "enrage" those who might sometimes remain calm.

fazer Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 5:00:06

Answer= free weed for next set to chill everyone the fluff out
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Zahc Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 5:16:33

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME
llort orp s`fos

Sov Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 5:54:43

Originally posted by Jiman:
Why doesnt everyone just enjoy playing the game some, try recruiting people into the game, and crushing/netting each other into oblivion. Then we can talk on the forums indepth about positions of honor and game play ethics of different positions.

I am doing all the above at the same time, it is called multi-tasking ;)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:30:36

There are a handful of people on here that care TOO much. You can see them holding personal vendettas and constantly trolling and flaming.

Point the finger, but chances are if you have more than 1000 posts, you're PROBABLY guilty.

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Jul 21st 2012, 9:04:38
See Original Post
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:31:06

Please notice the capitalized "PROBABLY"
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Sov Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:36:20

I can't be guilty Immy, I don't have 1000 posts!

locket Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:38:16

If you have 834 or 835 posts you are guilty. 836 or 837 means you are an instigator

Edited By: locket on Jul 21st 2012, 6:43:48
See Original Post

Tigress Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:38:25

looks at post count weeeeeee I'm innocent :p
Happy Hunting

Tigress

Sov Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:38:38

Thank god I have 836 then.

Tigress Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 6:54:24

lol the Inquisition almost had you...
Happy Hunting

Tigress

bertz Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 12:33:08

Originally posted by locket:
Even if you are attached to something emotionally, that does not mean you have to disrespect opponents or play dirty. Unfortunately a select few can ruin it and "enrage" those who might sometimes remain calm.

It depends on one's perspective.
It's someone's right to be angry if you spent a lot of time only to be killed for a few minutes specially if the alliance FSing just broke the pact that should be unbreakable. :D

locket Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 19:37:45

Originally posted by bertz:

It depends on one's perspective.
It's someone's right to be angry if you spent a lot of time only to be killed for a few minutes specially if the alliance FSing just broke the pact that should be unbreakable. :D

Thus why if everyone played with respect and a sense of honor things like that shouldnt happen :P

lostmonk Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 10:36:21

Are you really decrying playing dirty, but not too many weeks ago screamed about TC and hanlongs innocence even in the face of multiple admins having seen the evidence? I can't speak for many others, but I know of a fair few of us who have repeatedly left long time homes after proof of cheats.
Done.