Verified:

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 14:29:06

Make your predictions here.

Evo FSes LaF? SoL FSes SoF?

What do you think will happen next set in the newest incarnation of the Feud Wars.
-Angel1

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 14:34:14

Omega will be fsed by all 7 for pacting out ;)

davidoss Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 14:41:22

LaF FSes SoF. You heard it here first.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 15:40:42

If Maki and Arsenal come to the cease fire table we may see an end to the war, but we still want kj's head on a stick and if it's not next set or the one after we will get pdm too.

md will have a go at rd.

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Jiman Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:58:17

TaSk1 no, go away. You have idea what is happening. If you believe anything you just typed, well it doesnt change any opinion I have for you it simply reinforces my thoughts :-)

Zahc Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 18:16:05

They all netgain
llort orp s`fos

thefloyd Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 18:27:25

PDM should have a go at RD

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 20:54:47

Agreed, I hope everyone ignores Task.

Even dagga/Alin are more informed than him.
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 21:10:52

Originally posted by Jiman:
TaSk1 no, go away. You have idea what is happening. If you believe anything you just typed, well it doesnt change any opinion I have for you it simply reinforces my thoughts :-)

I take what I have heard from your own leaders as word enough that this conflict wont end. One of them posted that 2 of the major clans (Evo/MD I think) wont come to the table and don't want peace. Hell I don't think you do either so meh. We will see eachother next set and probably the one after that and after that. This is stupid but meh.

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 21:18:53

we should make the war bigger!

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 22:04:50

There will be a terrible excuse to continue a war that should end.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 23:03:22

Originally posted by locket:

I take what I have heard from your own leaders as word enough that this conflict wont end. One of them posted that 2 of the major clans (Evo/MD I think) wont come to the table and don't want peace. Hell I don't think you do either so meh. We will see eachother next set and probably the one after that and after that. This is stupid but meh.

stop getting your info from task1 =)
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 23:10:04

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by locket:

stop getting your info from task1 =)

Didn't know task1 was a leader in Sol/MD/Evo

iScode Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 23:56:11

the fued wars will continue and imag will be left to war who ever they please :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

dagga Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:03:31

LaF and SOF had two occasions this set where they could have sacked up and tried a war that would have been enjoyable for a number of weeks.

By taking the weak option, they're only ensuring more pointless war.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

iScode Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:05:22

lol and im charlie brown dagga...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:11:06

That's funny Dagga because when you guys were winning all you wanted was peace talks and an end to senseless wars etc etc. Now you lose and there has to be more war. So the only way for this to end is if laf/Sof/etc etc lose a war to you? What if we win next set and the one after that and again after that? You ever going to get tired and grow up?

Oh and MD has admitted that they handled RD poorly last set and have talked it over with RD. If they didn't do that I doubt RD ever enters this.

Everyone put up a good showing this set. Just end this crap. I'll enjoy killing you next set if you make us but meh.

Brink Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:16:10

Originally posted by thefloyd:
PDM should have a go at RD

This didn't wait until next set.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:17:04

dagga you have pooh in your mouth
Do as I say, not as I do.

dagga Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:28:52

locket is clearly a mental midget.

No, the only way forward is not for your side to lose, it's to grow a pair and meet our side on an even battlefield. I didn't think it was that hard to comprehend?

Perhaps if 'your side' weren't engaged in server destroying policies of 5 day wars, hacking databases, stealing private logs, breaking pacts, calling everyone on your ally list like a bunch of desperate 5 year olds - maybe an end to this stupidity would be a lot simpler.

Edited By: dagga on Jul 16th 2012, 0:31:45
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:36:04

Dagga,,

post your top 10 rankings or STFU!!!!

and we will FS you again at day 5...

be ready....

gl, hf..

dagga Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 0:38:08

Mockdu, you are firmly in the category of 'not intelligent enough to form a coherent thought/sentence/paragraph/point of view'. Therefore your right to a reply is null and void due to reasons of dumbassedness.
signatures are stupid.

Monex Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:12:23

Here is a definition for people of lesser intellectual savvy than Dagga.

Definition of Dumbassedness
made up word or slang
:a stupid person :blockhead

Examples of Dumbassedness
Someone who uses a made up word like dumbassedness in an attempt to insult someone’s Intelligence is not that intelligent themselves.

Disclaimer: There are no references for this definition because the word “dumbassedness” is not real.

Edited By: Monex on Jul 16th 2012, 1:16:35
See Original Post
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

iScode Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:21:31

Originally posted by dagga:
Mockdu, you are firmly in the category of 'not intelligent enough to form a coherent thought/sentence/paragraph/point of view'. Therefore your right to a reply is null and void due to reasons of dumbassedness.

Your Australian, you do not have the right to judge other peoples intellect...

Chuck another shrimp on the barbie mate!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 1:23:25

I call Pablum!
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:24:48

Originally posted by Servant:
I call Pablum!

Your mom is a Pablum!

bertz Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:32:03

Another hacked thread

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:49:29

Dagga, being an australian, you should know all about cheating. Your cricket team has the biggest cheater of all time, Ricky Ponting. All i see you doing is trying to prove sol is better then everyone else and you have a bigger shlong then everyone else. We don't care about your shlong and SoL has had its moments. You need to cling to those moments.

Secondly, in regard to forming coherent sentences. Who gives a fluff? If i need someone to tell me that my sentence structure sucks ass, it is not you. The day you can present a coherent and intelligent argument about why you are smarter then rest of us, i will accept criticism from you.

Finally, iScode won the thread.

iScode Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:51:07

one final note, sorry Mockdu

biggest cheater of all time in cricket is hard to pick, soooo many games are rigged :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 1:54:15

war
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 1:58:50

this whole feud war is bullfluff.
making the rank and file pay for leadership's stupidity does nothing to preserve the sanctity of the game, just an excuse for one group to bully another group.

iScode Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 2:01:30

exactly, so all rank and file, join imag :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 14:40:43

Originally posted by Angel1:

What do you think will happen next set in the newest incarnation of the Feud Wars.

yup, evo (40 members) will fs laf (80) members
and sol (50 members) will fs sof (80) members

wow that makes total sense and will lead to a long and hard fought war.

LOL
re(ally)tired

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 15:11:47

it's not our fault blame your recruitment team, sol knows how to recruit they got their numbers up a few sets ago, can't say much for evo people just don't want to play for them I guess.

why do you keep blaming us that we have a strong membership core or a good recruitment team? you should just get off you arse and recruit it's as simple as that. you want to whine and moan about numbers all the time.

You want to talk fluff all the time anon and take on the big boys when your half the size of us that's your own fault your biting off more then you can chew you should just learn how to keep your trap shut and we wouldn't have to rip you and your alliance to shreds.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

davidoss Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:15:22

This is priceless.

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:22:15

Originally posted by anoniem:

yup, evo (40 members) will fs laf (80) members
and sol (50 members) will fs sof (80) members

wow that makes total sense and will lead to a long and hard fought war.

LOL

Actually, this whole war makes a lot of sense to me. The neutral alliances really appreciate your attempts to increase our membership at your own expense. Oh and this goes for both sides of the Feud Wars.
-Angel1

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:37:55

Man, I'm glad I quit Alliance when I did.

See, when a leader of an alliance is caught cheating in the most egregious method available--affecting just about all the alliances, basing their new membership benchmarks off of cheating, and continuing to reign in immortal supremacy--and about 1/3 of the server doesn't even care (yes, I'm speaking to you "neutral" alliances), it makes me glad to know exactly what will happen once the cheaters and their supporters finally have no resistance to their rule left on this server. You "neutral" alliances will cease to be "neutral", either by your own paranoia or by theirs. When the time comes to fight, you won't have a choice. Or a chance.

For me, it's a choice between fighting pointless wars in a dying server, and making top20 in Express simply by existing. I think I'll try to keep my countries alive from now on, thanks very much.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 15:48:51

Originally posted by NukEvil:

See, when a leader of an alliance is caught cheating in the most egregious method available--affecting just about all the alliances, basing their new membership benchmarks off of cheating, and continuing to reign in immortal supremacy--and about 1/3 of the server doesn't even care (yes, I'm speaking to you "neutral" alliances), it makes me glad to know exactly what will happen once the cheaters and their supporters finally have no resistance to their rule left on this server. You "neutral" alliances will cease to be "neutral", either by your own paranoia or by theirs. When the time comes to fight, you won't have a choice. Or a chance.

For me, it's a choice between fighting pointless wars in a dying server, and making top20 in Express simply by existing. I think I'll try to keep my countries alive from now on, thanks very much.

^go pick flowers some where else, alliance server is thriving EE is definitely increasing numbers it's just a shame the game has delusional negative cynics like yourself.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:52:48

What a load of BS. I've said it before, the Feud Wars existed before the cheating and they continue to exist long after corrective actions have been taken. Hanlong's cheating scandal is an excuse to continue senseless wars and that's all it is at this point. All these stupid wars are doing is hurting the alliances idiotic enough to force them to be fought.
-Angel1

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:53:25

Originally posted by TaSk1:
^go pick flowers some where else, alliance server is thriving EE is definitely increasing numbers it's just a shame the game has delusional negative cynics like yourself.

I'd much rather be delusional, negative, and a cynic than be just delusional like yourself. At least I'm correct most of the time.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 16:02:49

good I'm glade your happy being such a sourpuss.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 16:09:21

What a load of BS. I've said it before, the Feud Wars existed before the cheating and they continue to exist long after corrective actions have been taken. Hanlong's cheating scandal is an excuse to continue senseless wars and that's all it is at this point. All these stupid wars are doing is hurting the alliances idiotic enough to force them to be fought.

How do you know that the current batch of wars existed before Hanlong's cheating? How does ANYONE know, other than what Hanlong has provided to the admins? To make sure we're speaking of the same timeframe, the "Feud Wars" started in the Oct 5-Dec 4, 2011 reset, when LaF (broke/voided/dissolved/whatever) a uNAP with and FSed Evo. And that started because LaF just couldn't let Evo win a second triple crown.

I feel the reason the alliances on the opposite side of LaF/SoF/etc in the conflict continue to fight these pointless wars is mainly because LaF became even more politically dominant with Hanlong's help. Thanks in a large part to Hanlong's cheating, LaF have set up an ironclad position in the server, where anyone threatening their netting statistics are summarily executed for daring to run better countries (and thus, get better statistics) than them. EVO is the only alliance that I know of that has won a triple crown in EE. With the momentum that LaF and SoF gained shortly before Hanlong was caught, LaF will go on to put up networth records and triple crowns long after these wars are over, and nobody else will even be allowed to compete.

Oh, your little comment of "Hanlong's cheating scandal is an excuse to continue senseless wars and that's all it is at this point" just shows everyone here just how well you've been played by LaF's propaganda. Hope you enjoy the royal shafting your alliance will get sooner or later.

Hey, what's SoF going to do when Evo/SOL/MD/PDM/Rage/etc are no longer a threat? Sit there and twiddle their thumbs? Or, God forbid, NET? Not only will you "neutral" alliances not even be remembered in any networth rankings, you "neutral" alliances will deserve everything that happens to you.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jul 16th 2012, 16:11:23
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 16:41:23

Sof would actually like to netgain but everytime it does it answers its allies call to arms or is suicided by someone who got butt hurt in the past. What's point in even attempting

locket Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:09:39

Nukevil you are so full of fluff. The wars existed before there was anything going on and they existed after. In fact Laf/Sol has been going on off and on for a huge portion of EE.

Perhaps you should look at who is the side not trying to solve this problem(Or so it appears) and judge them, because Laf is not forcing Evo to war this set and next. The wars also have nothing to do with netting statistics but believe as you wish because nothing anyone says is going to change your mind.

I also love how you are doubting what the admins have released here. Pretty sure you ragged on people who doubted it from the Laf side before.

TLDR; stop being a fluffing baby and leave the Alliance server politics if you think they are so awful(Which I suppose they are) and disgusting to you, because I assure you this is not a one sided war and the politics are raging around everywhere on both sides.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:10:19

I've always enjoyed our netgaining competitions against Evo, despite your belief of us trying to "stop you from winning triple crowns".

Pride Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:23:56

Locket, how has "our side" not been trying to work things out? Because of what members say on these boards. If thats so then "our side" should take Task1 as holding "your sides" opinions, which means you guys don't want peace :P

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 17:25:39

Don't worry about NukEvil sg he's ill informed and delusional
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:29:16

Originally posted by Son Goku:
I've always enjoyed our netgaining competitions against Evo, despite your belief of us trying to "stop you from winning triple crowns".

It isn't just my belief. LaF dropped countries at the end of the Aug 5-Oct 4, 2011 reset, with the express intention of not letting EVO win another triple crown.

I won't even dignify locket's drivel with a response. Nothing I or anyone else can say will placate his stupidity. And my lunch hour is over, so I won't be trolling for a while.

And responding to TaSk1 is like talking to a bacterium through a microscope.

locket Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:35:11

Originally posted by Pride:
Locket, how has "our side" not been trying to work things out? Because of what members say on these boards. If thats so then "our side" should take Task1 as holding "your sides" opinions, which means you guys don't want peace :P

I have only judged based on what a leader said.. If I had a better memory I would remember which one but I THINK it was Maki or Arsenal and they said that Evo/Sol or Evo/MD wouldn't likely go to a bargaining table or somesuch. Plus the talk about solving problems seemed to stop completely right about the time the war took a turn for the worse and RD joined so... hope I'm wrong? :P Anoniem has at least been a bit more reasonable lately(I guess we will see if that lasts) so perhaps things will change.

locket Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:37:32

Originally posted by Son Goku:

It isn't just my belief. LaF dropped countries at the end of the Aug 5-Oct 4, 2011 reset, with the express intention of not letting EVO win another triple crown.

I won't even dignify locket's drivel with a response. Nothing I or anyone else can say will placate his stupidity. And my lunch hour is over, so I won't be trolling for a while.

And responding to TaSk1 is like talking to a bacterium through a microscope.

haha highschool insults! SO BURNED. Also pretty sure both sides dropped members at some points so yah... Neither Laf not Evo wants the other to win the various netting titles, but I think in some ways we both enjoy the competition against eachother. Would be nice if it would stay off the boards a lot more though. Would be much more entertaining :P